- 802

- Australia
Yes you are right about QR being dry obviously being in rural Australia. But since the takeover by the new owner Tony Quinn he has updated the circuit from the standards of 1999 to 2022 and beyond. So I'd say something like the grass will be much more kept after. And the garages have been updated to and potentially lights will be added. It's probably not related but just a heads up on maybe why it looks like this in the new update.That's been taken in the 2% of when it's been green. I been there 3 or 4 times watching various races as it's my local track and every time I've been there it's never been that green.
No big deal and I thank you for your efforts but all Australian tracks don't look green very often.
![]()
The 4 times I've Bathurst for the 12hour it's looked like the picture above. I don't want to go on about this it was just a suggestion that Australian tracks are not always nice and green.
I do appreciate your efforts and not to fault your work so please don't take it that way.
Last edited:
