I have a print of that image of tracks around the world that is surrounded by the Isle of Mann hanging in front of my rig and I've managed to download every single track except for 1, Kymiring. It mocks me every day
Even the real track is not finished and this year's MotoGP race is cancelled. The track operator is probably going into bankruptcy. KymiRing was supposed to be FIA Grade 1 track but it didn't pass the safety tests. Track was build halfway between Helsinki and St. Petersburg in hope to attract audience from both side of border. Now that Russians are out of the picture we will not see any major events in Kymiring in a long time, if ever.
MotoGP 21 game did include the track so there is at least some hope to see conversion some day.
In my setup, I crashed at 47 fps on MSI, with everything maxed out, in the AC and CSP video,
I got a GPU usage between 90 and 99%, in Nords, grid 21 cars.
On freensync monitors, you only need to lock fps 2 or 3 frames after starting this feature, saving GPU.
Ex: Freesync between 45 and 75hz, lock on MSI 47fps.
PS: srry my english
Here's a guide to undervolting your GPU off youtube. There are many others.
Where I live, what are considered heatwave temperatures in many parts of Europe are just a typical summer day, so keeping my PC & GPU temperature under control is critical for many months of the year. I found undervolting to be very effective. Not only do the temperatures improve, but my PC also uses less power and I get better FPS too as the GPU doesn't end up being throttled.
Another worthwhile thing is to set a custom fan speed curve to ramp the fans up a little higher than standard once things start warming up inside the PC case. This can be done in MSI Afterburner too.
For the custom fans as I mentioned I already tweak them up two months ago and I did exactly what you did too, for the video thank you, appreciated.
Are you from Spain/portugal? Because I think just those two can be hotter than Italy/Greece 😂
Btw I have a 60hz ultra wide monitor (LG) and i set the FPS limit at 60, do I get to go a little higher like 65/70 or is it good to keep it at the limit?
Thank you
Edit: I watched the video and it's very easy to do in fact with a good tutorial like this BUT, there's a but..
I noticed that now with a frame limit of 60fps my card runs at 63/64°C which is absolutely good. At that point undervolting become useless because with those temps I don't have to worry about thermal throttling that much or am I wrong?
The great thing about an under volt via MSI, is that you can firstly save like 5 pre-sets, so I have a 'standard' pre-set then i have the one that i have tested which allows me to use a low voltage and mhz cap.
So you could happily not use the undervolt if you choose or use it if you wish.
The thing with the undervolt is that once you realise how much you can lower voltage thus heat thus power but still get the same results its enlightening.
With this I have shown myself that I don't need to run everything at maximum power just because it can.
Stuff like RFactor 2 30 odd car grids on max settings at 60hz my GPU is barely doing anything, like 1100mhz at 7.02volts.
For me undervolting is a revelation and oddly only became on my radar when i got an RTX 3080, if you look on google everyone from jays2cents to randoms literally bust the myth of "run it all at prefer max performance".
And the best bit max performance is just a click away if you wanted it.
Its not so bad now prices have dropped, but when these things were nearly 1k investments and hard to find, being obsessed by keeping them happy sort of took me over.
They are worth looking after.
Try to open the side panels so the heat move away.
BTW MSI afterburner is not the only general program for doing the undervolt.
We have also
Asus GPU tweak III https://www.asus.com/campaign/GPU-Tweak-III/us/index.php
EVGA precision https://www.evga.com/precisionx1/ or at the STEAM store
While for specific GPU brands only, you can try
Zotac Firestorm https://www.zotac.com/nl/news/quick-guide-firestorm
Sapphire Trixx https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/software
So Check out your manufactor website, just try what suits you the best. I remember my Gigabyte GTX1080 did overclock very nice on auto using EVGA, while for my Zotac RTX3070, Zotacs own and EVGA precision, GPU tool is not working, so I’m back to Afterburner, only now for the undervolt as the new card do not overclock well.
I have no problem with those posts especially since Content Manager with CSP, the mod of mods imho, add additional load and strain on gpus often necessitating some tweaking depending on your rig's specs.
❓-Assetto Corsa is obsolete (V1.16.3 is required)❓
So after more than a year of neglect and a newer video card I decided I would update CSP and install PP filter however when I go to CM settings I'm presented with the error message above even though I have V1.16.4 of AC installed. Any ideas why this is happening?
Also it seems CSP 0.16.0 is still the only recommended version. Any newer versions others have found to be stable and worth upgrading to?
❓-Assetto Corsa is obsolete (V1.16.3 is required)❓
So after more than a year of neglect and a newer video card I decided I would update CSP and install PP filter however when I go to CM settings I'm presented with the error message above even though I have V1.16.4 of AC installed. Any ideas why this is happening?
Also it seems CSP 0.16.0 is still the only recommended version. Any newer versions others have found to be stable and worth upgrading to?
I don't think Ilja even bothers to update the "recommended" tag with the updates he's been putting out. I'd definitely use the latest version, never had problems, though some people have reported problem with latest versions of CSP, especially VR users. Newer mods also require newer versions of CSP so yeah, try the latest ones and unless you have some big problem you can't fix, stick with it. I don't think many people do.
Even the real track is not finished and this year's MotoGP race is cancelled. The track operator is probably going into bankruptcy. KymiRing was supposed to be FIA Grade 1 track but it didn't pass the safety tests. Track was build halfway between Helsinki and St. Petersburg in hope to attract audience from both side of border. Now that Russians are out of the picture we will not see any major events in Kymiring in a long time, if ever.
MotoGP 21 game did include the track so there is at least some hope to see conversion some day.
Sorry to mention it again but there's something wrong with replays.
Latest CSP/Pure/CM combo.
Firstly accelerated time is not working. I start an afternoon race that ends at night and the replay results in a race fully at night.
Then, I've just had a 26 minutes race @ Tobeka. Replays page shows it's 26 minutes long but just 145mb. I watch the replay and it's 4 minutes long, all the rest of the race has been chopped.
warning: these include repacked data.acd files and so by installing these , you will not be able to drive online anymore (unless on the server you also put the updated data.acd files)
So make a backup of the existing data.acd files before dragging these updates in your CM!
warning: these include repacked data.acd files and so by installing these , you will not be able to drive online anymore (unless on the server you also put the updated data.acd files)
So make a backup of the existing data.acd files before dragging these updates in your CM!
The 911 Carrera and Carrera Clubsport are now uploaded with updates including dash gap fix and a correct shift animation - available at Velo’s Mod workshop. Roll on the Galaxie and lots of other classics!.
EDIT - just saw post above. I have not had this problem but thanks for alerting us to it.
The 911 Carrera and Carrera Clubsport are now uploaded with updates including dash gap fix and a correct shift animation - available at Velo’s Mod workshop. Roll on the Galaxie and lots of other classics!.
EDIT - just saw post above. I have not had this problem but thanks for alerting us to it.
I deleted the car, and did a clean install ... maybe that's my mistake (the file did contain "update" in the filename... maybe it's not the full package but rather meant to update over the existing installed car?)
I deleted the car, and did a clean install ... maybe that's my mistake (the file did contain "update" in the filename... maybe it's not the full package but rather meant to update over the existing installed car?)
Ok I just went on track in single screen and in VR and didn't get those errors. I will alert Paul and see if he can see what's wrong if anything. As far as I know we don't have a material called chrome_rim
Ok I just went on track in single screen and in VR and didn't get those errors. I will alert Paul and see if he can see what's wrong if anything. As far as I know we don't have a material called chrome_rim
Hi guys this is not my video, but I have the same problem. In some cars with Android Auto, when I'm go to brake and downshift, a screenshot of Android Auto is taken...how can I solve it???
I already made my own tuned version of this what is now one of my top favorite mods in AC.
somewhat lighter and with a bit more power
If anyone wants to try it : you can grab it here
(installs as a child car, does not overwrite the parent car in any way)
and will also be on one of my servers soon I think!
I've done "more regular" & GPUs-friendly LODs for the Alfa SZ s2 too, and the revised data.acd file for them to work.
Disclaimer: The included data.acd file will modify the car and render it incompatible with the official release one for online races. Back-up the car before installing this and then overwrite.
Plus, the car still lacks a proper cockpit node. Anyway I can confortably race 24 cars on my rtx2060, if that's worth something.
If anyone has the baaaaaaad idea of asking me "why this SZ and not the s1 version?" my anwer is "this one is...friskier".
Download the Alfa SZ pack from the Gadu Boyz link. It's here, it's free.
Don't be dumb and get it from directly from the source.
I could have shown you all this with a video but the replay system crapped out on me.
I need a vacation from this ungodly hack of a sim.
Have fun and don't let the car snap on you.
P.S.: the track used here is Tobeka by Frasie/C10R.
If you want my advice, try it, now!
Enjoy all the strategically placed bumps and the beautiful scenery, enjoy them with this car or the GUE gt2 package,
you will thank me later for the visceral experience. Great job @CosmiC10R !
Link: https://mega.nz/file/al4TkazD#55QuFOpF6n-9wjfVMwWHB9sHNUiK9tlee65ZvFyLZcc
No, it doesn't affect the game quality. If you compress for the first time, be prepared it could take a while to compress depending on how much data you have.