Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,749 comments
So if we count the original Formula Hybrid X 2022, the X 2022 Evo, the VRC Formula Alpha and now this, that’s going to be the fourth high-tier paid 2022-spec F1 car released for Assetto Corsa.

Like my gosh guys can you make something different for once, like how about a 2022-spec Indy Lights car? Or literally anything else on four wheels that hasn’t been made yet by someone.

Like obviously the big paid mod studios are great and I love supporting them but the last year or two I’ve skipped a bunch of releases because we keep getting these duplicate projects.
RSS Formula Hybrid is the beast machine of this sim every year so it's a must to be done. Now if only most of the ungrateful people of this community don't throw **** to people that just want to contribute maybe we could have more things...

People complaining about converted/rip versions from other sims -> Starting beginners modders doing scratch mods -> People complaining about they are bad quality (because they are starting) and put them in a boicot list -> Modders rather to convert/rip versions from other sims

And that in loop. Honestly, what the **** is this?

Last edited:
People complaining about converted/rip versions from other sims -> Starting beginners modders doing scratch mods -> People complaining about they are bad quality (because they are starting) and put them in a boicot list -> Modders rather to convert/rip versions from other sims

And that in loop. Honestly, what the **** is this?
Honestly, what is that?? It seems to me that this loop only exists in your head.

Reality = welcome to the world of human beings where there are different tastes and different opinions. Some people will complain, some people will like. Some scratch mods are good, some scratch mods are bad. Some people read lists from unknown parts of the internet, some people form their own opinions.

Last edited:
VheEth's Velopark 2.2

I made some chages to the track

fixed road physics, there were too many bumps;
added extra pits, now 40 in total;
updated UI.

1656034534407.jpeg

Hope you like it, have fun. Cheers!

I'm not going to download it even when it leaks for free. Every day I am more tired of 4000 repeated Mods of F1s, GTs and Hypercars

In the end I was left with 20 versions of the same car, all different but all claiming to be the most realistic. then you don't know if some of them are really real or if each one invents them in their own way.

Last edited:
Tracks listing update

What's new?

I had a contact with Pitman, the founder of THR (https://thracing.de/) and thanks to him all the missing add-ons (mostly OSRW Pits extensions) and modified tracks have been added to the listing.
For the add-ons, check for the THR icon.
We'll try to keep their changes up to date.

Red Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 24/06/2022 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 24/06/2022 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 10/06/2022 --> 23/06/2022
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 10/06/2022 --> 23/06/2022

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

Last edited:
I'm not going to download it even when it leaks for free. Every day I am more tired of 4000 repeated Mods of F1s, GTs and Hypercars

In the end I was left with 20 versions of the same car, all different but all claiming to be the most realistic. then you don't know if some of them are really real or if each one invents them in their own way.
You have a point but for the RSS hybrid 2022 and the VRC one. I believe their characteristics are going to be based on different F1 cars for the 2022 season.

Does anyone know how can I make rear LEDs of a car to blink with Push 2 Pass activated?
P2P stuff is documented here:

Example from the formula_e mod (data\digital_panels.ini):
INI:
[PUSH2PASS_LED_0]
OBJECT_NAME=_Sam_Halo_Leds
EMISSIVE=3000,3000,20000
DIFFUSE=0.75
INVERTED=0 ; IIRC this is for inverse function like the KERS in the F138
BLINK_HZ=3 ; if higher than 0, it blinks

1656048982915.png

Last edited:

Or you can spend another 4-5 euros/dollars only to support these developers, especially RSS who are affected by the russian-ukrainian conflict, and offered their products at a lowered price a month ago or so. But each to their own.

and put them in a boicot list
I mean you can't take seriously a man who makes a BAD MODS list and inserts SRP Car Pack, in which some of the cars are made by some of the closest people in his circle. Man got some names like Verdes Garage (incredible quality in their recent rally cars), Chivas, SHAUN CLARKE, and a lot more that you would not believe to see them there. Just don't take it seriously, it's highly meme/trolling.

Has anyone this problem with the new software version 10 of Polygon? Many thanks.
Crossposter, huh? :D

Already answered you at RD, but maybe twice is more helpful. ;)

You need the new Simplygon (10.0.1400.0) AND the new CM (0.8.2439.39630), which isnt public yet. Until today only available via Patreon. But I guess it will be public soon.

Did some testing a couple of minutes ago, the free license and Simplygon v10.0.1400.0 wont work with the latest public version of CM (0.8.2393.39063)! :irked:

And as El Locho wrote your license needs to get installed again.

Last edited:
Fictional Red/Chrome or White Skin for FunCup UK 1.0

Fictional #13 skin that can be used as a grid filler

<snip>
Hi Cozy,

when I try to launch an offline race with me in this skin, it gives error "invalid race configuration" ...
if i take any of the original skins i can start the race (and ai using your skin just fine).
Is it intentionally cause you only want your skin to be used by AI? :)
Is there anything wrong with the content mamnager?
Whenever I try to start a race, I get a warning "suspicious action".
Also the preview of all the cars and tracks is gone.

Anybody had the same issue?
seems like something your AV would be saying .... try setting exception rule(s) for CM (as worked for others - see previous posts on similar AV related issues).

Hi Cozy,

when I try to launch an offline race with me in this skin, it gives error "invalid race configuration" ...
if i take any of the original skins i can start the race (and ai using your skin just fine).

seems like something your AV would be saying .... try setting exception rule(s) for CM (as worked for others - see previous posts on similar AV related issues).
I have the same issue with the race config.. But also with the default skins.
It only works if I select like 9 ai opponents.

@RileyPhillips I reworked the csp wipers and repositioned the numbers on the display so that they don't hover over it in VR, plus I added a gear indicator to the main display. I read on RD that you don't want the mod to be modified so I'm keeping my edits to myself, unless you're interested in them.

View attachment 1164435

I could spend about 30 to 60 minutes to fix the digital instruments part myself, but since you already done it, I will wait for RileyPhilips to incorporate that into his v1.1 (hopefully)
The wipers fix I would not be able to do myself (I hope this includes the wiper blades are not visible anymore when they are on top of the sticker on top of windscreen.)

Another thing that bugged me was the position of the camera on the top right , which would not show much if any footage of the track ... (but less important - this is just my autistic side speaking :))
1656061367450.png

Hi Cozy,

Just tried to recreate with my skin for driver and 5 opponents and yes it crashed - Then i adjusted opponents to 6 and it worked - then went back to 5, 4, 7 etc and that worked too - Maybe its A CSP glitch ? (v1.79 Preview 5)

Last edited:
Hi Cozy,

32 cars on the race here

Attachments

• Screenshot_funcup_gen_1_uk_rt_fuji_speedway_24-5-122-11-8-19.jpg
    Screenshot_funcup_gen_1_uk_rt_fuji_speedway_24-5-122-11-8-19.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_funcup_gen_1_uk_rt_fuji_speedway_24-5-122-11-9-2.jpg
    Screenshot_funcup_gen_1_uk_rt_fuji_speedway_24-5-122-11-9-2.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Crossposter, huh? :D

Already answered you at RD, but maybe twice is more helpful. ;)

You need the new Simplygon (10.0.1400.0) AND the new CM (0.8.2439.39630), which isnt public yet. Until today only available via Patreon. But I guess it will be public soon.

Did some testing a couple of minutes ago, the free license and Simplygon v10.0.1400.0 wont work with the latest public version of CM (0.8.2393.39063)! :irked:

And as El Locho wrote your license needs to get installed again.
The latest public CM version 0.8.2441.39642 supersedes the version posted on Patreon and also includes the Simplygon fix as stated in the release notes:
"LOD generator fixed, now supporting updated Simplygon and not breaking some of the meshes;"
https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases/
I haven't tried it with Simplygon v10 yet since v9 still works and I can only switch to v10 48 hours after disabling my v9 version.

I could spend about 30 to 60 minutes to fix the digital instruments part myself, but since you already done it, I will wait for RileyPhilips to incorporate that into his v1.1 (hopefully)
The wipers fix I would not be able to do myself (I hope this includes the wiper blades are not visible anymore when they are on top of the sticker on top of windscreen.)

Another thing that bugged me was the position of the camera on the top right , which would not show much if any footage of the track ... (but less important - this is just my autistic side speaking :))
View attachment 1164604
I made sure the wipers don't come through the banner or the rubber at the bottom of the window:
1656062761704.png1656062984557.png

Another improvement would be to cut the side window mesh so that only the part that is exposed to the rain fogs up:
1656063047080.jpeg

Last edited:
Just tried to recreate with my skin for driver and 5 opponents and yes it crashed - Then i adjusted opponents to 6 and it worked - then went back to 5, 4, 7 etc and that worked too - Maybe its A CSP glitch ? (v1.79 Preview 5)
aha ,
I indeed have multiple "quick race" settings saved (that i use to test cars on specific tracks ) all with exactly ... 5 opponents !
(and i'm indeed on 1.79p5)

Or you can spend another 4-5 euros/dollars only to support these developers, especially RSS who are affected by the russian-ukrainian conflict, and offered their products at a lowered price a month ago or so. But each to their own.

They had months to decide what to put on the market and still they put a mod that there were already 4 out there. I'm not making charity you know, I'm trying to have fun. And they know it but still behaving like "our is the best"

I mean you can't take seriously a man who makes a BAD MODS list and inserts SRP Car Pack, in which some of the cars are made by some of the closest people in his circle. Man got some names like Verdes Garage (incredible quality in their recent rally cars), Chivas, SHAUN CLARKE, and a lot more that you would not believe to see them there. Just don't take it seriously, it's highly meme/trolling.

In fact when I saw DRM revival group I asked myself if he can recognize a good or a bad mod.
For me their gr5 cars are just amazing!

They had months to decide what to put on the market and still they put a mod that there were already 4 out there. I'm not making charity you know, I'm trying to have fun. And they know it but still behaving like "our is the best"
Knowing their history with recent F1 cars each year, it was quite clear that RSS was aiming for a 2022 season F1 car. True, they released the X version quite early, based simply on the new rules and the FIA prototype but everyone was expecting that they will make a proper 2022 version, which they even communicated for the audience. If you think that RSS simply sat on their butts for months, then they've decided to make a 4th version of the recent F1 cars during the last few weeks, then I don't know what to say... For me it's clear that they've been working on this mod for months and even though VRC and even SimDream have overtook them with their versions, they won't throw months of work into the trash can.
By the way, what is exactly stopping you from having fun?

It's really very strange.

I just tested it on KS tracks with the following results:

Spa 24 & 47 Pits : no problem
Spa 120 Pits : it crashed

Nordschleife 24 Pits : no problem
Nordschleife 108 Pits : it crashed

Silverstone 24 & 32 & 60 Pits : no problem

The latest public CM version 0.8.2441.39642 supersedes the version posted on Patreon and also includes the Simplygon fix as stated in the release notes:
Thanks for the info. Didnt notice there is a new public one available since I've installed the version from Ilja Patreon. 👍

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back