Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,079 comments
Unfortunately this car is almost impossible to drive, even this version. I gave up on fixing it through set up. Its a pity. :banghead:🙁
Have you tried these data files?
Can't even remember where/how/when I got them.
Back-up the two Porsches, then overwrite.

Plus, a brief change of subject...

gadu.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried these data files?
Can't even remember where/how/when I got them.
Back-up the two Porsches, then overwrite.

Thank you so much, mate. Soooooooo much better...

Last edited:
What kind of bug is this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_ac_legends_gtc_bizzarrini_5300_ks_brands_hatch_25-5-122-19-6-49.jpg
    Screenshot_ac_legends_gtc_bizzarrini_5300_ks_brands_hatch_25-5-122-19-6-49.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 13
Hi!

someone already know me because I used to be active on this forum or because they installed my mods (BLM this and that on Race Department).
After a long time I'm back to a hobby I mostly got pis°°d off because of the problems I had with AC crashing in very many different ways (I'm a VR addicted since Oculus DK2).

Lately I bought a new CPU (5600x) and a Quest 2, and with my old RTX 2070 Super I gave AC another another chance reinstalling all and... it seems to be working fine now (native resolution - 1.5x - flawessly, a joy for my eyes)

I got a lot a things to dig into, a lot of mods came out in the last two years...

I'm glad, as a welcome back present :D, Fat-Alfie released Battenbergring that I'm enoying with my beloved 33 Stradale. What a joy to ride.

See you around!

Hugs to my mates @xezez @Fanapryde @Masscot @Paulo Ribeiro and many others I used to chat with, I hope you're all fine!

EDIT: oh, and as a present for you all I updated one of my apps, BLM Fps (on RD)

Last edited:
I don't like drama anymore so I'm out of that topic

Coming back to the modding topic, I hope someone is doing the new Porsche 963. I tried to do some start 3d model but I don't know where I can go, where I can put this, whether use CSP model replacement or fully edit a car for it

Also I've modified my Dallara F320 which I don't know whether release it public, remodel it or whatever. I don't like how it looks. It seems that the F317 from RSR it's an older version of the same car and the F320 is based on the last one which is maybe the one that is in iRacing where you can see it's different cockpit, antena, nose etc...

__custom_showroom_1655975726.png
Screenshot_dallara_f317_ks_vallelunga_23-5-122-11-28-40.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like drama anymore so I'm out of that topic

Coming back to the modding topic, I hope someone is doing the new Porsche 963. I tried to do some start 3d model but I don't know where I can go, where I can put this, whether use CSP model replacement or fully edit a car for it

Also I've modified my Dallara F320 which I don't know whether release it public, remodel it or whatever. I don't like how it looks. It seems that the F317 from RSR it's an older version of the same car and the F320 is based on the last one which is maybe the one that is in iRacing where you can see it's different cockpit, antena, nose etc...

Knowing that a good modder might go out of the game is more mod related than your ramblings.
It's an info, do what you want with it.

And please, do what you want with your mods too. If you're looking for someone holding your hand while you release stuff it's possible that you've choosen the wrong hobby.

This is an interesting theory which requires some practical testing. :lol:

View attachment 1165010

.:: Click me ::. (No Sharemods needed, I have a daily workplace)

And now let's wait for v1.64, which will again have previews in kunos standard, bc noone can do this by his own if wanted. It's always better to comply to kunos standard even if features arent shown in preview pictures. :rolleyes:
didnt have to wait long

In electronics.ini hai sia PRESENT=1 che ACTIVE=1 sotto [TRACTION_CONTROL]

Controllare anche i valori nel file traction_control.lut
Ho riprovato: Present=1 Active=1 non funziona
Present=0 Attivo=0 non funziona 😅
i valori in Traction Control.lut sono:
0|0.08
1|0.09
2|0.10
3|0.11
4|0.12
5|0.13
6|0.14
7|0.16
8|0.18
9|0.20

Last edited:
Knowing that a good modder might go out of the game is more mod related than your ramblings.
It's an info, do what you want with it.

And please, do what you want with your mods too. If you're looking for someone holding your hand while you release stuff it's possible that you've choosen the wrong hobby.
Perfect

I wrote that a few weeks back, I think it's still relevant (just not exactly up to date) :

Vintage racing : All of Fat-Alfie's tracks, period. Also, Donington '38 by Jim Lloyd, All Sergio Loro's tracks but as they are not all free, focus on Sandevoerde, Rouen, Stardust and Djursland for the "not free". Bryar by Gary_Lapidus, very recent one, and worth it. Zolder 67 updated by Teddie, Gnoo Blas by Mike Cantwell, Kyalami '67 from RT, Lake Garnett by Thrashy, Le Mans 67 by Terra21, Longford updated, Monaco 66 by RT, Montjuic 75 from Rainmaker, Napoli from Italotracks, Nemuno Ziedas, Preluk 74, Riverside, spa 66 and pre-war, Nurburgring 67, Tocancipa and San carlos from Elias Viejo, Willow springs by Esprit3905 (but others versions are worth it too)... And I probably forgot some.

Modern racing : all of reboot Team (RT), period. also, all of Lilski and Doublezero. Also, Bikernieki, Charlotte, Chang, Croft, Oulton park, Fort Grozniy, Horsma raceway, Interlagos (by VheEth), Kyalami, Le mans, Lucca Ring, Mills metropark, Moscow Raceway by SMP, Okayama by Mitja Bonca, Oschersleben by TM-modding, Ottawa by Thrashy, Pinwheel by John Harding, Road Atlanta by JohnR, Sachsenring from Gunnar333, Shanghai Tianma, Sidi Daoui from JLCJB, Smolensk ring, Neva ring, Sveg by Leon Sutfeld, Tianjin autoworld, Tobeka, Tor Poznan, Tsukuba (I recommend Esprit3905 version, and basically all his conversions too), Virginia, and most of Chiquifreaky conversions. Aaaand I probably forgot A LOT.

You will also definitly need to put The Breathe list in your bookmark, You might also want to take a look Here and Here.

Assuming the man hasn't heard of racedepartment.com...

And here's for Reboot Team:

Assetto Corsa Racer too cof cof🤭
totally agree. their F1 75 model is dreadful, skins come with no AO (apart from one, made from my friend VDesign) and probably their physics are a bootleg of their old modern f1s with some candy on top to make it feel like 2022

edit:
changing subject, is anyone up to fixing once and forever that crap physics from the Alpine A110 Cup from 1ST Studio Racing? car still has part of the Guerilla A110 GT4 physics, plus is so tail-happy that is totally what a Cup car should not behave like. I'd love to see it done, maybe someone can point me out to a basic physics guide to start myself and share to you my possible modifications

Last edited:
Recently going back to drive some of the older VRC F1 cars(FW19, 31, Ferrari F310, etc), most of the LED display don't work anymore, I am assuming is because when I reinstalled AC on my new PC and moved the car folders I didn't have the right fonts and such in the the AC directory, does anyone have the right fonts they can share to fix the display?

Photo thread is over there this is the place to add photos not here
Also that skin looks pretty bad - is this a mod or a skin you are showing off? Some context would be helpful
No, it's just an awful looking car ripped from the middle ages. Ugly beyond repair.

A Saucerful Of VAOs:

pa_autodromjastrzab

kicevo

knutstorp

kyalami_1967

Last edited:
I have this weird problem with Fuji from reboot team. When I look directly at Mount Fuji, the top vanishes and starts flickering like crazy. When I turn my head (vr) it comes back and looks wonderfull from the corner of my eyes..

Tried different weather, time, cars. Running latest csp and pure.

Anyone with the same problem? Or perhaps know what might cause this?

Hi!

someone already know me because I used to be active on this forum or because they installed my mods (BLM this and that on Race Department).
After a long time I'm back to a hobby I mostly got pis°°d off because of the problems I had with AC crashing in very many different ways (I'm a VR addicted since Oculus DK2).

Lately I bought a new CPU (5600x) and a Quest 2, and with my old RTX 2070 Super I gave AC another another chance reinstalling all and... it seems to be working fine now (native resolution - 1.5x - flawessly, a joy for my eyes)

I got a lot a things to dig into, a lot of mods came out in the last two years...

I'm glad, as a welcome back present :D, Fat-Alfie released Battenbergring that I'm enoying with my beloved 33 Stradale. What a joy to ride.

See you around!

Hugs to my mates @xezez @Fanapryde @Masscot @Paulo Ribeiro and many others I used to chat with, I hope you're all fine!

EDIT: oh, and as a present for you all I updated one of my apps, BLM Fps (on RD)
Good to see you around again Blamer. Hope all is well in your world! And thanks for the updated BLM FPS App too. 😀

Finished the 2001 Audi R8 1&2 skins. Cleaned up a few edges, tweaked a few sponsors, canceled the suit-skin-ini to go back to white suits. Done :)

Audi-R8-2001_1&2_showroom-13-HD.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back