• 131,199 comments
OINK OINK or BLUB BLUB?...

My vote for OINK. And I propose another query:

Screenshot_20220727-071801_Gallery.jpg

angry beaver...?

Screenshot_20220727-071752_Gallery.jpg

... or Mr. Wilson?

Screenshot_20220727-071744_Gallery.jpg

I think that lately BMW is not being very successful with the designs of the grilles...

Val D'Anapo-Sortino Hillclimb Sicily - rain and and vao and so on...

Track can be found at https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/home - credit goes as always to the creators / converters.
Just what I did for personal use to make a bit nicer, would be happy if it is useful for others as well.

Notice: I did not alter the grass on this one so no need for the "highlands.dds" file

This one already had an extension but the rain did not work so here is my attempt.

EDIT: Updated version later on in the thread.

Attachments

• Val D'Anapo-Sortino.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Ooohoo, then it IS laser-scanned! As far as I know FVA's Fiorano is laser-scanned!

Very much looking forward to it then!
Don't know if it is or not, the track looks good except for some far buildings which are 2D images with LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW quality textures, but yeah, it's quite enjoyable.

@OooAhh Cantona some more WIPs
New semaphore with new hand made textures and meshes, new billboards with new sponsors (most of them accurate at 100% as 2022, some like Ray-Ban, and other not visible here probably not, due to the lack of real-life images even tough they are Ferrari F1 Team sponsor or partner anyway)

2 (2).jpg
2 (3).jpg
2 (6).jpg
3 (1).jpg
3 (2).jpg

Last edited:
What are we saying about the content on this website? I don't know if this one has been discussed before on here but this ooks like some similar business practices used by SD, in my opinion.

So the Paul Ricard from ACC by Javier is finally released!!

Here's the link to the discord for the track, just join and download no bs steps to do.
https://discord.gg/6wRhsB73mY

I can only share the link to the discord as per the author's discretion, posting the track link would be disrespectful so I won't do it and I hope no one else does (but I'm sure someone would anyways xD)
The discord link doesn't seem to work anymore. Is there an alternative link to use?

Casentino Rally Italy - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found at https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/home - credit goes as always to the creators / converters.
Just what I did for personal use to make a bit nicer, would be happy if it is useful for others as well.

Notice: Put a "highlands3.dds" file into the extension folder with the config.ini. for the grassFX.

Again - track already had an extension but no rain so you can try and replace it with my version.

EDIT: Updated version later on in the thread.

Attachments

• Casentino Rally Italy.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Casentino Rally Italy - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Notice: Put a "highlands3.dds" file into the extension folder with the config.ini. for the grassFX.

Again - track already had an extension but no rain so you can try and replace it with my version.
Hello
Is it possible that you do this correctly in the folder that you can only load it in steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks (manuel not cm) and all files are there like "highlands3.dds"?
I think that helps a lot for a lot of people here.
Many Thanks

What are we saying about the content on this website? I don't know if this one has been discussed before on here but this ooks like some similar business practices used by SD, in my opinion.
I got a load of stuff from them as i liked the content, cool old Brazilian stuff ripped from AMS.
Its also not expensive, once you get it in your currency.
If you don't like it then don't get it, certainly morally I don't care what they get up to or who they credit, i liked their stuff I got it and it looks and plays great.
No one can make your decision for you, certainly not morally.
My AC collection would be worse off if i didn't have their stuff put it that way.
If any of that stuff was uploaded for free here would you take it?
If so why would £1.50 suddenly make you question the ethics of people?

Any chance that this skin can be done?
1631374325034.jpeg

There is a 2002 DTM skin pack with the livery included but its for the old look Mercedes Clk as the 2002/3 one has never been made or converted to AC. Link here:

I was excited about this update, but you have insulted me with not 1, but 2 yets! How rude! I bid farewell to page 3489 of this thread.

I will contemplate about returning on page 3490.
stop! rude! I'll go away until one of my ****** ripped mods has an issue that could be fixed via a simple google search, I'll come here for me to just comprehend I don't know english, not even the basics!

Good Morning
How to fix this?
Fonts of panel
RSS Lanzo V10
THX

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_gtm_lanzo_v10_aspertsham_27-6-122-6-32-30.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_gtm_lanzo_v10_aspertsham_27-6-122-6-32-30.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 19
Hello
Is it possible that you do this correctly in the folder that you can only load it in steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks (manuel not cm) and all files are there like "highlands3.dds"?
Many Thanks
I did not want to make stuff complicated on purpose, so I apologize.
I cannot quite fulfill your request but I will try to explain.
This is valid for all the recent uploads I did:

Get the respective track at https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/home and install it the way you prefer.
Try it "as is" if you want to - checking if it works properly.

Then in the zip files you usually get 4 files:
  • "logo.png" - copy it into the ui folder of the track - now you get a sort of track logo in the loading screen.
  • "ui_track.json" - copy it into the ui folder too - it replaces the original and adds coordinates etc.
  • "vao-patch" file - copy it into the main folder of the track.
  • "ext_config.ini" - create a folder named "extension" in the track folder - put the config file into it, together with the elusive "highlands.dds".

I will not include the highlands file with my uploads everytime, because it "belongs" more or less to Kunos themselves.
But chances are you already have it somewhere in other track mods. Try to search your assetto track folder for it.
I'm quite positive that for example the Lime Rock mod tracks have the file in ther respective extension folder included.
A lot of copy and paste work, I know but then again it's all just done by manual installation in the assetto folder, no CM involved.

Also: You do not have to use all 4 provided files, if you don't want a logo, leave it out, if you don't need coordinates etc. keep the original json file, the extension works without the vao and vice versa ...

Let me know if this helps, cheers!

Does anyone got this weird bug on CSP?? Im using the new version of CSP & Pure with the Exquisite_PURE PPFilter.
View attachment 1177212
random bug occuring on some installs on some rather not, gotta deal with it cause there isnt a known fix supposedly.
lumi looks a bit like mine i wonder if it is and i never got asked about usage on the gtp car then..

Last edited:
Hello
Many Thanks

Get the respective track at https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/home and install it the way you prefer.

• "logo.png" - copy it into the ui folder of the track - now you get a sort of track logo in the loading screen.
  • "ui_track.json" - copy it into the ui folder too - it replaces the original and adds coordinates etc.
  • "ext_config.ini" - create a folder named "extension" in the track folder - put the config file into it, together with the elusive "highlands.dds".

I will not include the highlands file with my uploads everytime, because it "belongs" more or less to Kunos themselves.
But chances are you already have it somewhere in other track mods. Try to search your assetto track folder for it.
I'm quite positive that for example the Lime Rock mod tracks have the file in ther respective extension folder included.
A lot of copy and paste work, I know but then again it's all just done by manual installation in the assetto folder, no CM involved.

Also: You do not have to use all 4 provided files, if you don't want a logo, leave it out, if you don't need coordinates etc. keep the original json file, the extension works without the vao and vice versa ...

Extract this into AC folder and you get some different grass_fx dds files installed into content\texture\grass_fx\
There you find also an example ini with the right path to put it into ext-config.ini resident in trackfolder\extension\
Something like this ..\..\..\texture\grass_fx\highlands_darker.dds
This is how I meanwhile use this, to avoid endless copies of the same grass dds files all over the track folders. :)

Attachments

• new_grassfx_path.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 22

Oh no, sorry didn´t installed one of your files before, but this is imo way overcomplicated. For yourself and others.
Take this blind folders zip file and store it anywhere on your hard disk and extract it there.
You get this:

..\content\
..\content\cars\
..\content\driver\
..\content\fonts\
..\content\objects3D\
..\content\texture\
..\content\tracks\

These are all empty folders.
Copy whatever you want into the right folders and zip (7zip, rar) it. Remove afterwards what you don´t need and all is right in place.
I use either the temp folder or my work folder where I have this structure and fill with my needs, compress and I´m fine to go, and all others are fine to extract it easily into the content folder. :)

As an example: In your case, just copy the whole track folder with your files into ..\content\tracks\ and remove the files not yours. Compress it and fine... :D
I did it quickly for you, to show what I mean. :D
Enjoy it... :)

Attachments

• content.zip
    1,004 bytes · Views: 14
  • Casentino Rally Italy new method.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back