Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,206 comments
Sorry what is your problem with my post' do I have to ask your permission to hurt your feelings?
LMAO :lol: really not sure if this is a serious response?!!

I was happy you complimented the track, and the 'Yet!' was meant to be read as an exciting 'woah look out, they're coming soon!'. If you think you hurt my feelings, by requesting replay cameras. And that I have a problem with you because of that, then actually, yes, if you want to hurt my feelings please ask me permission first, so I can deny said permission and keep my feelings unscathed.

Jeeeez

let me try a different reply.

Luca959
this is a beautiful historic circuit too bad it has the drawback of not having decent TV cams for outside viewing

Hey dude, thanks for the compliments on the track. When finalizing the project I will be sure to address the lack of replay cameras, don't worry. Yes they're not there yet, but will be soon. I hope you're looking forward to the finished release.

Teaser for the forthcoming 935/80 skins. I have a couple more to do and will then post a package of skins for the 935/77 works, 935/77 2.0, and the 935/80.

This is Alan Jones' car, which was the original and only true 935/80 (Georg Loos) which got shipped over to Oz for Alan to make hay with in the 1982 GT Championship.
__custom_showroom_1658838457.png

__custom_showroom_1658838408.png

Friends tell me why only my headlights are lit and how to make everyone have them on?

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 19
Which one would you recommend in general? Evo GTS? Am I right, there is no .lua for GTS available, yes? May I ask why?
It's a personal decision. The base PureLIFE Filter has only some tweaks in colors and brightness... the rest is what Pure delivers. Evo has some more features with a slight autoexposure. GT is "Gran Turismo-inspired", GTS is the one with most tweaks and delivers a more dramatic image without being unrealistic. My filters are working with the default lua script, so there's no need for a dedicated one. Maybe there will be .luas in the future. Greetings

So the Paul Ricard from ACC by Javier is finally released!!

Here's the link to the discord for the track, just join and download no bs steps to do.
https://discord.gg/6wRhsB73mY

I can only share the link to the discord as per the author's discretion, posting the track link would be disrespectful so I won't do it and I hope no one else does (but I'm sure someone would anyways xD)
Really great work. And it looks that he's updating the track very frequently. FPS has still some drops but it's running well now. Let's see whats coming.

Last edited:
Friends tell me why only my headlights are lit and how to make everyone have them on?
In CSP there should be an option for the AI behaviour settings in Weather FX to force AI headlights on.

1658845418343.png

Clicking that will cause the AI to always have headlights on at any time of day.

Last edited:
I've seen how you can replace steering wheel models for another, with the VRC and RSS 2022 F1 cars, and I was wondering if it's possible to use the wheel model from the Kunos Lotus 98T on say a 1990 Lotus 102, that has a poor quality wheel. Is it possible to transfer somehow, or does a specific wheel .kn5 need to be made seperately?

Last edited:
Added a rollbar and front lip,driver now shifts with the right arm ,exhaust tweaked a little bit.

View attachment 1176520
overwrite when promted,backup just in case.

I have made a version of this mod,with added street tyres and with a tunned honda f20c s2000 (ap1) engine with 287 bhp,will upload once i figure out some issues with the sounds.

Hi! What showroom do you use?

Estoril track extension:

. for original Bjonka Estoril conversion (original track download link inside)
. doesnt work on Estoril 2021
. doesnt modify anything on original track (100% online compatible)

. Adds 2 new layouts (GP and No Chicane) with:
- 48 pits
- new AI lines

. Extension folder for original and extra tracks with:

- Soft walls collision and deforming tyre walls

- Dynamic crowd (old crow removed)

- New grass and grassFX (modified from original)

- Portable Lights Generators all over the track (models from rt_lime_rock_park)
- Walls and floor lights
- Grandstands lights
- Other lights on buildings, ambulances, flags ... (modified or taken from 'ext_config Estoril 2021')

- New asphalt (modified from original track)
- New green concrete; cubes and carpets removed (modified from original track)

- Removed fences and other unnecessary objects for shadows and performance improvements

- Rain FX (from 'ext_config Estoril 2021')

- New textures :
- buildings and ads taken or modified from Estoril 2021
- others modified from original track

- Other improvements (cant remember all)

DOWNLOAD : https://www.mediafire.com/file/jt6v8rzn2zoq9jr/estoril.7z/file

View attachment 1176560View attachment 1176561View attachment 1176562
Here is a VAO patch for all layouts.

Have fun.

estoril_vao.rar - 16.4 MB

Not ETA question, but rather if you found scan data for the track itself?
The track is still the same as the old one, i only reworking lights, some textures, the samaphore, billboard and the overall config + cams (like always the last two things), everything else is out of my knowledge ;)

The track is still the same as the old one, i only reworking lights, some textures, the samaphore, billboard and the overall config + cams (like always the last two things), everything else is out of my knowledge ;)
Ah, ok - thank you. And what's the old one? An rF track, rF2 track?

Sorry, not familiar with this one.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back