Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,091 comments
WOW! Just caught this before I purchased. That is extremely disappointing.
Yep, i guess they will fix it but they only do updates via CM and i turned that off ages ago.
I can let a lot slide, i never expect anything to be exactly like the real thing, its just not going to happen,
I am happy that pretty much every FWD BTCC car feels about the same so happy with cut and paste physics....
but making RWD car FWD is just basics, its famous for Ash Sutton hooning it around sideways at times, the point of the Infiniti is that it is RWD.

Yep, i guess they will fix it but they only do updates via CM and i turned that off ages ago.
I can let a lot slide, i never expect anything to be exactly like the real thing, its just not going to happen,
I am happy that pretty much every FWD BTCC car feels about the same so happy with cut and paste physics....
but making RWD car FWD is just basics, its famous for Ash Sutton hooning it around sideways at times, the point of the Infiniti is that it is RWD.
Yeah paying for a conversion already feels bad if it is done well. I’ll have to have a think on whether I’ll continue to support them.

Insane you said?
seems the cat (or I should say prancing horse)
is out of the bag...

bgr_00.jpg

Yeah paying for a conversion already feels bad if it is done well. I’ll have to have a think on whether I’ll continue to support them.
Funny you should ay that as i will take anything going, don't care about the ethics of it all really, but this suddenly made me think just how seedy it all is, I mean they are doing the Focus BTCC as we speak and motorsport games only released it yesterday.
Its a bit bad when you really think about it, i mean boy I've realised how hard converting can be this week for sure, its crazy hard learning the ropes. But no where near as hard as the guys who actually modelled these BTCC cars for Rfactor 2.

Its like a further disrespect to not even have the attention to which wheels the power is fed to.

I've been lurking around for several hundred pages and loved all the great mods where a lot of effort, blood, sweat and tears were invested.

As I have no experience in 3D modelling, I have no idea how complicated things are.
The thing I'm looking for is a Mini. I know there are lot go on d ones f.e. Legion and Pessio. But they are all RHD. In real life I'm driving an LHD one, so it would be way more immersive to do it in AC as well.

Is there any LHD mod or is it possible to change one of the existing mods(may be I could do it my self?)?

Funny you should ay that as i will take anything going, don't care about the ethics of it all really, but this suddenly made me think just how seedy it all is, I mean they are doing the Focus BTCC as we speak and motorsport games only released it yesterday.
Its a bit bad when you really think about it, i mean boy I've realised how hard converting can be this week for sure, its crazy hard learning the ropes. But no where near as hard as the guys who actually modelled these BTCC cars for Rfactor 2.

Its like a further disrespect to not even have the attention to which wheels the power is fed to.
Yes, and when these cars hit their store they were listed at 35 Brazilian Real. So $7… My interest in their work is declining rapidly.

MAGNY-COURS 2011 update v2.0

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, RainFX, Cams, night lights by LeBluem, French flag at first right turn, new tree textures, vao
  • raised pitboxes to 30
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens
  • renamed track to magny-cours2011 to avoid issues with the Terra21 variant
  • added corner names (track description) by Fanapryde

bgr00.jpg

bgr01.jpg

bgr02.jpg

Apart from the DTM Cars I have been making over the past weeks, I'm also working on the Belcar Endurance 2022 field. I have one thing bothering me while I'm making the BMW 325 Clubtrophy cars. They all have a batcc shield on the front and the rear. I can't find the file of these shields anywhere in the batcc-mod, but those shields are really giving the Belcar cars a unrealistic look. Does anyone know how I can remove these shields? I'm a skinner but not a modeler, so I decided to ask the community if they could help me out.

Another thing that would be awesome is the possibility to paint the windows, so I could add the driver's names. So if somebody could tell me how I can make a window file for a car, that would also be abolutely awesome.
Hey! I quickly made this account because my brother saw this. We also make a lot of skins and I have experience with 3d models. We are very fond of the Belcar and I have already modified the BMW myself that the front and rear plates are off and I have also removed the logo in the interior. I really really want your skins because they are really beautiful. I'm going to give you the model.

Last edited:
CSP wipers and internal windows for the Karmann Ghia packs found on AssettLand (https://assettoland10.wixsite.com/assettoland/volkswagen)

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Custom (3-in-1 pack)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qyi4urrk8ung6zm/vw_karmann_ghia_custom.zip/file
1660157037976.png

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Porsch (3-in-1 pack)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zq4rgvywv2ymjf1/vw_karmannghia_porsch.zip/file
1660157068378.png

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Race (3-in-1 pack)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h6z812d6kypeuvb/vw_karmann_ghia_race.zip/file
1660157089589.png

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia S1 (AP/Wack 2-in-1 pack)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/js5ekzxqkr1vtj3/vw_karmannghia_1967_s1.zip/file
1660158030164.png

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 1967 (AP/Wack 2-in-1 pack)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/as4c3p04egivhm4/vw_karmannghia_1967.zip/file/file
1660158242694.png

Installation: extract archives into Assetto Corsa root folder

Last edited:

Bah, Motorsport Games can go.... Flub themselves. Seediest game company on the market lmao

If it is only happening to these cars and this didn't help as well as the LODs you tried, then I am out of ideas, sorry. :confused:

EDIT: do the cars work with CSP disabled? Could try that and see if the problem persists, it could narrow it down to a possible CSP setting.
I havn't try without CSP, but I've done some more test and the problem depends on car and track. I see the FPS drops only with Supercars on Symmons Plains and Eastern Creek. For example TCR cars works fine on both circuits and Supercars works ok on ex. Albert Park. The only problem is still that i have drops (1, 2 sometimes more time per lap) if i drive V8 Supercar on one of those circuits.

Throwing this up here first before I update my resource on RD because i'm hoping to get some help. Those familiar with my attempt to improve VIR know that i've always struggled with the look of the grass. Much like Cadwell, there was always some weird looking colored grass in spots. So I took what I tried to do on Cadwell to remove the odd colors (which there will be one final update to that skin soon) and applied it to VIR. I'd love to get some eyes on this and tell me how it looks on your end and if you see any strange grass colors anywhere. PPfilters make such a huge difference that it's hard to judge things. I'm thinking maybe too yellowish and too saturated, but it could just be my filter.

vir_new_grass.jpg

The two skins only differ in how dark the grass is. One other tweak I did as well was to replace the flags with animated flags. CSP is required.

VIR track skin\ext_config V4

Hoping to hear any opinions good or bad. You can PM me if you prefer to not clog up the forum with feedback. Thanks as always...

Damn, not seen this car getting a share for a long time. It's still one of my faves from the old days of modding. not the best texture wise and the carbon is a bit odd but it drives so well and had some serious work put into the physics side of things. Oh and some of my early livery work too 😁

I switched of auto updates via CM so long ago now i cant remember how to get it back, anyone advise?
And does it still have bugs?
add https://acstuff.ru/cup/ to the registries box in settings/content manager/content

Last edited:
Damn, not seen this car getting a share for a long time. It's still one of my faves from the old days of modding. not the best texture wise and the carbon is a bit odd but it drives so well and had some serious work put into the physics side of things. Oh and some of my early livery work too 😁
I've been revisiting this forum since page 1...

More than a week, and now that I'm on page 770... Afff

I've been revisiting this forum since page 1...

More than a week, and now that I'm on page 770... Afff
yeah i did notice you'd liked this post from before. I might have an updated version of this but i'll have to look tomorrow cause i have to go to work :(

You have a LOT of pages to go thru so good luck.

Last edited:
For those who are interested (I pass the files). I adapted some generic skins from the Alfa GTAm and Alfa GTA to the closest to the "real" 1970's "Mil Milhas Brasileiras".

And from an Alpine Renault, I changed the wheels, adjusted some parts and adapted skins to the closest to the "Berlineta Interlagos" made here in Brazil in the 60's from the original French car.

The other is the "Bino Mark 1" who already know where it's from....

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 21
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 19
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 15
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 13
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Jolly.Team.Gancia.1.png
    Jolly.Team.Gancia.1.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Team.Valvoline.png
    Team.Valvoline.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Jolly.Team.Gancia.Vencedor.png
    Jolly.Team.Gancia.Vencedor.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 20
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 20
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Wyllis.Interlagos.png
    Wyllis.Interlagos.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 24
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 20
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 22
I switched of auto updates via CM so long ago now i cant remember how to get it back, anyone advise?
And does it still have bugs?
I think that the CSP update server is cactus at the moment Safi, so even if you have the right settings, it still won't work right now.

Throwing this up here first before I update my resource on RD because i'm hoping to get some help. Those familiar with my attempt to improve VIR know that i've always struggled with the look of the grass. Much like Cadwell, there was always some weird looking colored grass in spots. So I took what I tried to do on Cadwell to remove the odd colors (which there will be one final update to that skin soon) and ....
The two skins only differ in how dark the grass is. One other tweak I did as well was to replace the flags with animated flags. CSP is required.

VIR track skin\ext_config V4

Hoping to hear any opinions good or bad. You can PM me if you prefer to not clog up the forum with feedback. Thanks as always...
Definately the Full update 2 looks much better.

BMW V12 LM 1999 for Assetto Corsa (Lemans Package)

Conversion: NeilB1971

Physics: Peugeot905, kamil cader

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/luzy2f9up3g54y0/bmw_v12_lm_99.7z/file

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other updated Mods: https://app.mediafire.com/hb0hx8n6y3c8b

Testers: peugeot905, NeilB1971, Kamil Cader, Mach-77, SpeedStar2000,RMi_wood

Test Data

Time: 5:03 pm
Weather: clear
Track: Optimum
Wind:0 mph
Temperature: 26 degrees Celsius.

Sebring

Real Life

Laptimes: #26 1:53.535

Virtual Sebring Reboot Team

Rear wing 3 ride height 0,0

Laptimes:

ai level 100 me :1:54.248
ai level 100 :1:54.635
me :1:54.386

Lemans

Real Life

Laptimes: #19 3:38.478
#18 3:40.359

Speed traps: #18 335 km/h(207.7 mph), #19 329 km/h(204.4 mph)

Virtual Tiaga Lemans 1991

Rear wing 0 ride height 0,0

Laptimes:

ai level 100 me : 3:38.949 speed: 207 mph
ai level 100 : 3:38.830 speed: 207 mph
me : 3:38.999 speed: 207 mph

Screenshot_bmw_v12_lm_99_rt_sebring_10-7-122-20-46-3.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_v12_lm_99_rt_sebring_10-7-122-20-46-11.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_v12_lm_99_rt_sebring_10-7-122-20-46-21.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_v12_lm_99_rt_sebring_10-7-122-20-45-41.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_v12_lm_99_rt_sebring_10-7-122-20-45-31.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_v12_lm_99_rt_sebring_10-7-122-20-45-48.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_bmw_v12_lm_99_rt_sebring_10-7-122-20-46-21.jpg
    Screenshot_bmw_v12_lm_99_rt_sebring_10-7-122-20-46-21.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I know no one probably has an answer to this, but i'm curious if it ever happened to anyone. So I fire up my machine tonight and start racing around a few tracks i'm working on and immediately see that my grassfx settings look completely different than they did earlier today before I shut down my rig. The shape, the heights, everything about it is different. Now obviously nothing changed in any of my ext_configs, but now I have to go through every one of them and change all of the numbers\settings to something different to get them to look like they did before. I have no clue what's going on or what happened. It has me wondering if all this time I was not seeing the grassfx the way others were seeing them when I posted mods. And since I don't know what happened, I don't know if I need to update all my resources or assume I have a problem with my AC installation.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this where the grassfx look completely different without making any config changes?

For those who are interested (I pass the files). I adapted some generic skins from the Alfa GTAm and Alfa GTA to the closest to the "real" 1970's "Mil Milhas Brasileiras".

And from an Alpine Renault, I changed the wheels, adjusted some parts and adapted skins to the closest to the "Berlineta Interlagos" made here in Brazil in the 60's from the original French car.

The other is the "Bino Mark 1" who already know where it's from....
I'm not good with riddles.. please any chance you will share the links to these cars? :D

BMW V12 LM 1999 for Assetto Corsa (Lemans Package)
Conversion: NeilB1971

Physics: Peugeot905, kamil cader

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/luzy2f9up3g54y0/bmw_v12_lm_99.7z/file

Other Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other updated Mods: https://app.mediafire.com/hb0hx8n6y3c8b

Testers: peugeot905, NeilB1971, Kamil Cader, Mach-77, SpeedStar2000,RMi_wood

Test Data

Time: 5:03 pm
Weather: clear
Track: Optimum
Wind:0 mph
Temperature: 26 degrees Celsius.

Sebring

Real Life

Laptimes: #26 1:53.535

Virtual Sebring Reboot Team

Rear wing 3 ride height 0,0

Laptimes:

ai level 100 me :1:54.248
ai level 100 :1:54.635
me :1:54.386

Lemans

Real Life

Laptimes: #19 3:38.478
#18 3:40.359

Speed traps: #18 335 km/h(207.7 mph), #19 329 km/h(204.4 mph)

Virtual Tiaga Lemans 1991

Rear wing 0 ride height 0,0

Laptimes:

ai level 100 me : 3:38.949 speed: 207 mph
ai level 100 : 3:38.830 speed: 207 mph
me : 3:38.999 speed: 207 mph

View attachment 1182635
View attachment 1182634
View attachment 1182638
View attachment 1182637
View attachment 1182639
View attachment 1182640
My favorite one so far

I know no one probably has an answer to this, but i'm curious if it ever happened to anyone. So I fire up my machine tonight and start racing around a few tracks i'm working on and immediately see that my grassfx settings look completely different than they did earlier today before I shut down my rig. The shape, the heights, everything about it is different. Now obviously nothing changed in any of my ext_configs, but now I have to go through every one of them and change all of the numbers\settings to something different to get them to look like they did before. I have no clue what's going on or what happened. It has me wondering if all this time I was not seeing the grassfx the way others were seeing them when I posted mods. And since I don't know what happened, I don't know if I need to update all my resources or assume I have a problem with my AC installation.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this where the grassfx look completely different without making any config changes?
Maybe it's the option that the grass is being cut on a specific day? (Usually it is set to thursday I noticed). Just my first thought, otherwise no idea why it would change on its own.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Is there a mod where in single player, you have to drive back to the pits instead of suddenly teleporting there? At least if there is a mod to delay the game from taking the player car to the pit? If not, maybe one from the community can see if such a mod is possible?
It would help greatly with the kind of content I make. Thanks

Hi everyone. Is there a mod where in single player, you have to drive back to the pits instead of suddenly teleporting there? At least if there is a mod to delay the game from taking the player car to the pit? If not, maybe one from the community can see if such a mod is possible?
It would help greatly with the kind of content I make. Thanks
there‘s an option to enable AI cooldown laps in the „new AI behavior“ csp settings iirc…

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back