Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,077 comments
does anyone know of any tracks from the DiRT series I have the Shibuya and Monaco Rallycross tracks but ideally would like the snow location trophy truck tracks. Thanks.

New Track by CrisT86 & @pugsang

Levels Raceway - Timaru (New Zealand)

!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!:
- Requires CSP 1.77 or higher in order to have all the features working properly

Changelog v1.0:

• 2 layouts (Long & Short)
  • Full CSP Features

Changelog v1.01:

• Updated sidelines, thanks to @El Locho for them.
  • Replaced all gazebos and cars
  • Changed the bush wall texture
  • Made some pit roads physical
  • Added camera facing crowd and removed the old ones
  • Added 16 flagman by @Masscot
  • New flagman skin by @CrisT86

Credits
  • Flagmen Resource v1.0 compiled by @Masscot, August 2022.
  • Original flag animations by doublezero, used under permission.
  • New flag skins by Masscot, originals by doublezero.
  • Valuable help from @gunnar333, @norms, and others unnamed.

Free use, but not for paymods.

DOWNLOAD: https://sharemods.com/wvbkvtpmo62o/...1_by_CrisT86___Pugsang_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html

View attachment 1173629View attachment 1173630View attachment 1173631View attachment 1173632View attachment 1173633View attachment 1173634View attachment 1173635View attachment 1173636

New Track by @CrisT86 & @pugsang
Pittsburgh International Race Complex

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
- Requires CSP 1.77 or higher in order to allow all the features working fine

Changelog v1.0:

• Full CSP config
  • All 5 layouts

Changelog v1.01

• Fixed the hole on the mesh
  • Added sections.ini for full layout
  • Replaced the treeline texture with the one from @pk3r72owns
  • Trees angle config from @pk3r72owns
  • Added camera facing crowd
  • Removed some light poles left there accidentally
  • Added flagman from @Masscot
  • New flagman skin by @CrisT86

Credits:

Free use, but not for paymods.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/j8ov0mey6tzp/...1_by_CrisT86___Pugsang_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html

View attachment 1176022View attachment 1176023View attachment 1176024View attachment 1176025View attachment 1176026View attachment 1176027View attachment 1176028
Tracks updated to v1.01

Last edited:
Mini Challenge Link

If anyone can, add cleaners, and a nice mod..

CSP wipers, wiper transparency issue fix, adds wiper rubber and fixed internal windows:

1660304757936.png1660304769304.png

[RELEASE] Ferrari SF90 Stradale + Ferrari SF90 Stradale Assetto Fiorano (MNBA, Adriaan Suy)

Download: Patreon (free)

1660305810274.png

Last edited:
Mini Challenge Link

If anyone can, add cleaners, and a nice mod..

So few things. Skins for this mini which are taken from automobilista. Far better, by far.
I've not gone as far as changing over the glass numbers as the cars i use this on don't have those anyway, which brings me to my next point, these skins work on both of Shaun Clarks minis god rest his soul.
And the MSC mini.

Screenshot_jcw_mini_challenge_ks_brands_hatch_12-7-122-12-29-44.jpg

And I have managed to do my first track conversion....... but...well you will see...
But i am almost there right?
I told RMiwood that by Friday I'll be there... not quite yet.
But hey i can drive round it!
Why are the trees square?

Screenshot_mini_challenge_mildenhall_12-7-122-12-46-23.jpg

Screenshot_mini_challenge_mildenhall_12-7-122-12-46-53.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't find any LHD Mini Coopers in my library, which doesn't mean that there are none out there, but I'd say it's rather unlikely nonetheless. Converting a mod to LHD is possible (unless it's encrypted). Extracting the model can be done via the CM showroom and then it's just a matter of moving/mirroring stuff around in Blender/3dsmax/etc.
... and exporting to kn5 without messing up the textures/shaders
... and adjusting the data (e.g. analog intruments)
Aaaah, it is THAT easy. Could've guessed. Unfortunately that's far beyond my capabilities, but thanks for the short summary. May be it will motivate me one day to learn that stuff.
Is Fusion 360 an option as well? That is the software I recently started to learn using for 3d printing.
May be mirroring isn't even that hard, if it's a model with a center speedo. Then it would just be the driver and the wheel.
I think @campino89 is looking for an old Mini. I have plenty of modern LHD Minis.
Yup I'm looking for a classic one. The best would be a van, but I never even saw one as RHD.
But thanks for the clubman, I'll give it a try. For me it is the best of the new Minis.

Last edited:
CSP wipers, wiper transparency issue fix, adds wiper rubber and fixed internal windows:

View attachment 1183073View attachment 1183074

[RELEASE] Ferrari SF90 Stradale + Ferrari SF90 Stradale Assetto Fiorano (MNBA, Adriaan Suy)

Download: Patreon (free)

View attachment 1183079
can someone post link for this car please ? not the google one .thx

Why are the trees square?
you need to set the blend mode to Alpha test in the ks editor for the transparency to show up in those trees and the billboards in the lamps (if you want to keep those)

edit: or maybe just set the shader to ksTree

Last edited:
Motopark v1.01

bgr_03.jpg
bgr_04.jpg
bgr_02.jpg

The famous Finnish track now available for Assetto Corsa

features:
  • 35 grid/pit circuit layout with AI
  • full drag mode compatale drag strip layout with woring tree and timers
  • CSP features

credits:
Original track 3d modeling by @Keni1
Converted to Assetto Corsa by @RMi_wood
Physical Road mesh, road/grass shaders by @pugsang
Camera, shaders, extra grids by @shin
Extra textures by @Breathe
Sections file, logo/previews by @Fanapryde
Beta testing and feedback by @macko68, @breath, @mascot

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
Lexus LFA Physics overhaul

Hi all. So from time to time I receive DMs on RaceDepartment, here or Reddit asking for the physics overhaul of the LFA I made 2 years ago. It was originally uploaded to RD but I decided to take it down from there as it isn't something I want to have over there.

Having said that, and given all the requests I got, I suppose I'll share this over here given there is no other place to download it now. So yeah, enjoy :)

For those wondering, this overhaul modified all aspects of the mod to make it driveable. Suspension, tyres, engine curves, aerodynamics, gear ratios, brakes... I also fixed the shift lights and used an LFA sound I found (not perfect, if anyone knows of a better sound bank let me know)
preview.jpg

Screenshot_lexus_lfa_tde_imola_8-5-120-12-47-29.jpg

Download mod here (Mediafire)

(Note: This is the 1st physics rework I made, it isn't perfect. My goal was to have something that made sense in terms of handling, speed and aero. I have no intentions to update it further)

Last edited:
Hi guys, does anyone have a '07 Le Mans class sticker pack or a template for it? I'm struggling to find one for the LM GT1 class. :nervous:
I am busy doing some BPR skins for the 1994 season. Last car I did is the Bristow Motorsports car from the Paris 1000 km race.

The same car also raced in LM in 1994. To modify my skin I am looking for a Le Mans class sticker template or finalized sticker for the 1994 race. GT2 would be great but I can also modify the sticker to my needs.

I hope somebody might be able to help me.

Thanx Dan

Starting to understand how grassfx values and the grass textures work together. Coming up with some interesting looks on VIR for different skins. Got a more lush spring look and a patchy summer look. Problem is settling on what I like best so I don't have to include a ton of different skins.

View attachment 1183137
View attachment 1183138
Looking really good, and great to see you giving so much attention to this great track.

If you find the time at some point, would be great if you can write up a summary of the things you've learned while doing this, to help those of us just starting out on this journey. :)

I can do that if I can remember everything. Been an off and on upgrade for a long time now. When I first started it I knew nothing. As I learn more things I go back to it and try to apply what i've learned to the track to try and make it better.

Just to give you some updates since it has been a long time since there was something about the F1 2010 mod
It's not dead, V1 is nearly ready for release. With CSP tyre compound selection, some fixes to make the 3D model look better, more realistic physics (so not mercedes 2020 grip level), and maybe some additional skins.

I'm just waiting on ponz to finish fixing the setup bug then it should be good to roll out.
The only small problem is that the sound modder that was working with me completely vanished from internet (deleted his account and youtube channel) so no updates will be made for the sounds.
Additionally I'm working on converting the F2008 and Ferrari 2006 from test drive ferrari racing legend. (maybe more F1 from it)

It is a lot of work as there is no straight 1:1 model importer and I have to play puzzle with multiple parts from different LOD with dumb naming so i can't tell which is who. And redo the mapping and textures. So it will take some time but at least I have the body in place

I also have the F150 italia laserscanned from FVA converted but still need some work before release. I'll do that once I find someone who is willing to do the 2011 helmet skins for alonso and massa
1660322425907.png

Last edited:
They are not using the ksTree shader
Yep cheers, I'm getting there now and with great help for RMiwood.
It helps that these UK Oval tracks are very small so great to learn on, and also that once I have them basically converted, I know how I can change the skins and add grass and jazz them up a bit and do the old rolling them in glitter trick.

Last edited:
Your lucky it even gets that far. Known issue and Delpinksy and his team are updating the mod. May take a while but patience is key. The Emil Frey Jaguar is affected too.
topic necromancy here... but I just discovered these cars (the Honda set and the Jaguar), and I'm still encountering this issue. Is there a newer version available somewhere with working versions of these mods please?

EDIT - it regards this post.

Last edited:
Starting to understand how grassfx values and the grass textures work together. Coming up with some interesting looks on VIR for different skins. Got a more lush spring look and a patchy summer look. Problem is settling on what I like best so I don't have to include a ton of different skins.

View attachment 1183137
View attachment 1183138
The last one, purely be cause grass is never in an Wimbledon shape, there are always spots were grass looks not good. Guess everyone that has an big garden with lots of grass knows what I’m trying to explain here.

from Adriaan Suy not my mod

[ 20K MEMBERS SPECIAL RELEASE: Ferrari SF90 Stradale + Assetto Fiorano ]​

Thanks to all our members and patreons for your love and support, we reached 20k members on MNBA Facebook group. To show our gratitude for your enduring support here's a little gift from us: the SF90 pack.

Download Mega
__custom_showroom_1660332590.jpg__custom_showroom_1660332580.jpg
"Celebrating the 90th anniversary of the foundation of Scuderia Ferrari, the SF90 Stradale underscores the strong link between the Prancing Horse’s track and road cars while encapsulating the most advanced technologies developed in Maranello. It’s also the first Ferrari to feature PHEV architecture, which, for the record, stands for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle. This allows the internal four-liter combustion engine, an evolution of the V8 found in the 488 Pista and F8 Tributo, to be integrated with three electric motors. The combined output is a sheer 986 horsepower at 8000 rpm with a maximum torque of 590 lb-ft at 6000 rpm. Those are extraordinary numbers, allowing the car to reach 62mph from standstill in 2.5 seconds, 124mph in 6.7 seconds and a top speed of 211 mph. It’s also the fastest Ferrari road car on the Italian manufacturer's own Fiorano Circuit, beating the LaFerrari by seven tenths of a second. With all of that considered, the SF90 Stradale perfectly demonstrates how Ferrari can so seamlessly transition the knowledge and skills it acquires from competing in global motorsports to its roadworthy production cars – and it does so with a future-forward design and truly innovative engineering."
It is fitted with a twin-turbocharged V8 engine equipped with three electric motors adding a combined output of 217 hp (162 kW, rated to produce 769 hp (573 kW) at 7,500 rpm[3] towards a total rated output of 986 hp (735 kW) at 8,000 rpm[4] and a maximum torque of 912 ft·lb (1237 N·m) at 6,000 rpm.
The engine is an evolution of the unit found in the 488 Pista and the F8 Tributo models[6] with its capacity increased to 4.0 L (3,990 cc) through larger 88 mm (3.46 in) cylinder bores, as well as the intake and exhaust being completely modified, the cylinder heads are narrower and the all-new central fuel injectors run at a pressure of 350 bar (5,100 psi).
It is mated to a new 8-speed dual-clutch transmission that's 10 kg (22 lb) lighter and more compact than the existing 7-speed transmission, and has a 30% faster shift time (200 milliseconds). The absence of a dedicated reverse gear since reversing is provided by the electric motors mounted on the front axle.
The Assetto Fiorano is a special version of the SF90 Stradale, available on request, and designed to further enhance the clear racing spirit the car already has. Those who opt for this set-up gain access to a range of exclusive content, including Multimatic shock absorbers inspired by Ferrari’s experience in GT competitions and adjusted for optimal use on the track, and high-performance materials (such as carbon fibre and titanium) that reduce the weight of this 21 kg car. Added to this are the carbon fibre rear spoiler and the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres, approved for road use and designed to improve track performance, while the special two-tone colouring* provides a finishing touch.
__custom_showroom_1660329441.jpg__custom_showroom_1660332559.jpg

Model by Turn 10 studios' Forza Horizon 5
Converted by Adriaan Suy​

Features:​

• Extra button A: open left door
  • Extra button B: open right door
  • Extra button C: open trunk
  • Extra button D: open hood
  • GPS and YT/Spotify integrated into cluster
  • Passenger display
  • Extensive paintshop options (exterior and interior)
  • Vray by Aijiyizhihua
  • Physics by VRdriving
  • Assetto Fiorano livery (far from perfect, if anyone can make better skins send me a pm!)

Download:​

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back