- 634

- United Kingdom
Before you fix it, I reckon we should set up a lap time challenge 🤔
Before you fix it, I reckon we should set up a lap time challenge 🤔
I have never been there, but I found several pictures like this (all during motorcycle events though):Thank you for the update of this track. Though I am not sure about the camping tents in the pits.
Gazebos are often used for teams to work on the cars, but I've never seen camping inside the pit area.
I mentioned to Pugsang about the concrete in front of the scruitineering shed in the pits where the car would fall through, thanks for fixing that.
I did try to drive it as well. Didn't end well.Before you fix it, I reckon we should set up a lap time challenge 🤔
yep, as i said, gazebos setup, no tents for camping.I have never been there, but I found several pictures like this (all during motorcycle events though):
View attachment 1183256
View attachment 1183257
If anyone is having the same problem with AI not leaving the pits in Tokyo R246, I created a new pit_lane.ai (attached). Seems to work really well now.Does anyone have a fix for AI not leaving the pits in qualifying at Tokyo R246 (ddm_gt6_r246)? I tried the updated pit_lane.ai kindly posted by @unpierrot back in Nov 2021 but it doesn't seem to resolve the issue for me. Any advice would be welcome.
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
Camtool for GPK Qatar Next one will be Vhe_Interlagos! Anyone interested in helping me sending a good hotlap to be used as the base? Thanks!www.gtplanet.net
New update on the way, probably within today or tomorrow latestyep, as i said, gazebos setup, no tents for camping.
A huge improvement. The only criticism I have is that the BBGRASSNEW1 texture is far too bright and needs to be blended to the terrain texture (easily overlooked when using GrassFX, but the skin is incomplete without it).New test version for VIR that i'd like feedback on. Couple of things i'd be interested in hearing about.
-- I desaturated the grass textures a bit and added a tiny bit of blue to the midtones. Did I go too far?
-- Skin 1 is the more lush green grass, although there is still a decent amount of burnt out areas. Skin 2 is the start of trying get more of a mix of green and brown grass. Lots of areas I still want to add to, but I need to hear if what i've done so far looks decent. Last thing I want is to do the whole track and then find out it looks terrible.
-- Is the grass too bright or not bright enough. This one you can play around with yourself and let me know a number combo you think looks good. At the very bottom of the ext_config is a section that looks like what's below. Fool around with the numbers until you get something you think looks better and tell me what it is so I can test it. Go in small increments at a time to test, like .01 or .02 changes. Lower values make things darker for those who don't know how it works.
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = TERRAIN, EDGING1
PROP_0 = ksAmbient, 0.68
PROP_1 = ksDiffuse, 0.67
VIR track skin\ext_config V4a test
Thanks as always for any help...
Could we potentially see this skin for the VRC TA2 Mare?
hi Joe, just a heads up , but the download is not installable via CM drag & drop ...Posted the final(?) version of my Cadwell Park and Cadwell Park 2022 track skins at RD for anyone interested. Can't find anything I think needs improving or that I know how to improve. Based on how it looks on my system, I think it's the best work i've done so far and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Thanks to all who helped me with advice and suggestions. Enjoy...
Cadwell Park track skin
There are two tracks in the DL, cadwell_park and cadwell_park_2022. Maybe there's one not present in your installed tracks, which may cause a hickup in the CM install ?hi Joe, just a heads up , but the download is not installable via CM drag & drop ...
View attachment 1183339
Don't see why at first glance though...
hi Joe, just a heads up , but the download is not installable via CM drag & drop ...
View attachment 1183339
Don't see why at first glance though...
There are two tracks in the DL, cadwell_park and cadwell_park_2022. Maybe there's one not present in your installed tracks, which may cause a hickup in the CM install ?
Ah, OK. I never use the CM install, always manual. So I didn't encounter the issue. It was just a thought.indeed, I didn't have the 2022 one installed yet... but just installed it (thanks to Breathe's wonderfull track list easy to find it!)
Still the skins rar from Joe doesn't let itself be installed by CM Drag&drop... (even after restart of CM)
Thanks for the heads up. That's the file for the fake 3d grass that I have turned off in the config, which probably explains why I never saw it. I'll get it fixed up later today.A huge improvement. The only criticism I have is that the BBGRASSNEW1 texture is far too bright and needs to be blended to the terrain texture (easily overlooked when using GrassFX, but the skin is incomplete without it).
Thanks for the heads up, but I would have no idea why it wouldn't work. I never use CM to install anything. I do know the folder structure is correct. Maybe I should start using .zip format instead.hi Joe, just a heads up , but the download is not installable via CM drag & drop ...
View attachment 1183339
Don't see why at first glance though...
It sounds odd, but I always test my skins in vanilla AC, just to make sure nothing gets missed. It stops a few negative reviews over on Race Department.Thanks for the heads up. That's the file for the fake 3d grass that I have turned off in the config, which probably explains why I never saw it. I'll get it fixed up later today.
Yes, it crashes for me too...Anybody else getting the message "unexpected error" then "game crashed" when trying to run the new
Ferrari SF90 Stradale mod?
Anybody else getting the message "unexpected error" then "game crashed" when trying to run the new
Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing.Yes, it crashes for me too...
Download link available. Please test it and report any issue if present.Passion Meca Raceway v1.1
This track it's been released as full track due to the amount of removed and added KN5, changed stuff and so on which will became a mess for not expert AC user if released as single update as always.
All the credits for the base track remains to whom made it (as far as i know Passion-Meca).
Changelog v1.1 (which is the same version available online without all my work):
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/k0gr54cd91nq/...__v1.1_by_Passion-Meca_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html
- New starting semaphore which allow working lights
- New pitlane semaphore which allow working race-flag linked lights
- New windmills (thank you @pugsang for his work on this demon-possessed 3D stuff, he know why
)
- New fixed trees
- New ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasons
- New TV Cams by me
- New TV Cams by @DaBaeda (thanks as always for allow me to include your stuff in my updates)
- New VAO
- Rebranded Passion-Meca logos and all the main buildings skin
- New sponsor and flag skin
Please test it and report any issue if there's
View attachment 1183359View attachment 1183360View attachment 1183361View attachment 1183362View attachment 1183363View attachment 1183364
thanks for the updated pit-lane file...If anyone is having the same problem with AI not leaving the pits in Tokyo R246, I created a new pit_lane.ai (attached). Seems to work really well now.
Remove the ".txt" and copy to 'content\tracks\ddm_gt6_r246\ai'. Backup yours first in case you don't like this one. Delete the pit_lane_payloads.bin file and it will be automatically re-created. I dunno about the pit_lane_with_grid.ai files. I deleted those too and they were re-created automatically.