Thanks. I'll give that a try.I've always found playing with 'smart shadow' settings helps me reduce/eliminate z fighting. YMMV.
I feel the car is too easy to drive. It is very stable through turns. I would expect this car to have a bit of a bite to it if you do not have proper throttle control.Fun fact: While I was adjusting the suspension a couple of version ago I let some people drive the car to get some feedback how it feels due to lack of real data. Most of them complained that it was too hard to drive, so I changed some settings to make it a tad more understeering. But some of my testers still thought it is too hard to drive while others thought its fine now. To my personal taste it is too understeering, but you always have to compromise.
hi, do a duckduck search for "site:sharemods.com mercedes_eqs580_2022" et voila...Hello, I am looking for Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 or any electric mercedes. Does anyone have a link? There was a link in this thread but it expired.
Method usually goes, toggle extension on/off to see if it helps then just general jiggery pokery until I have the best result. Currently, I have lazier updates off, 100m added to fourth cascade and the overhang multiplier set to 50%.Thanks. I'll give that a try.
What is it do you do with your 'Smart Shadow' settings? Do you just turn them off, or do you alter something specific?
Yeah its a bit off from a release, its functional though but needs refining and i want to delve into the series and get a bit of info on power etc, at a guess its basically a silhouette car with some chassis that's used on something else so hopefully relatively simple.
I'll get it as far as i can anyway.
One issue I have had with this mod is the drivers helmet visor disappears until you zoom in on track, and the driver in invisible in CM Showroom, so clearly the glass has borked somewhere.
Maybe you don´t know, but there is also a nice soundmod available:i didn't expect this positive Feedback to our 1.75 version, especially after we/i realized that i forgot to implement some things with my interior rework after release.
Pfalzdriver and i will fix all these things and maybe i can add some more small details to the car.
And i will do a skin package, a tyres package and wheelcover package as separate folder. So everyone can easily change tyres and wheelcovers he wants.
He deleted his download button because some people were just following, then downloading and then leaving again. I understand his decision fully.EKO Sim-Racing Patrons Paying But Do Not downlord ????
Phoenix Street Circuit 1989 - 1991
Maybe you don´t know, but there is also a nice soundmod available:
BMW M1 PROCAR - SOUNDMOD
Hi everyone, I've working on this for a long time, already released a verison on my channel, decided to update it and release it on RD since I think it has the same level of complexity as the other sound I posted here The sound features: - 2...www.racedepartment.com
One of the patreon modders has finally woken up to that then. Hope they all don't. You can pay 2-4 quid and download a whole bunch of mods then cancel, as opposed to each mod being £2. Patreon is a gift.He deleted his download button because some people were just following, then downloading and then leaving again. I understand his decision fully.
nice livery but unfortinately quality of this mod is very low :-(the next Venturi has joined the BPR 1994 grid :-)
BPR 94 Venturi 600 LM Ratel #56
the next Venturi 600 LM joins the grid. This time it is the white Ratel car #56. The drivers Michel Trollé (F) and Pascal Witmeur (B) were fighting in the GT1 categorie against the Ferrari F40 and the Porsche 964 Turbo S. The skin shows the car...www.racedepartment.com
View attachment 1192480
I hope you like it.
A+
Daniel
no credits to me for giving you the download for the car? and telling you step by step multiple times how to do it? okay fairsive decided to make a SDD W13 halo mod that puts the new halo on the SDD car the mercedes ran in the hungary 2022 grand prix
heres the link: https://sharemods.com/m1m8yusm998u/gp_2022_w13.kn5.html
Credits for the halo: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/bensrac32.323327/#recent-content go check out bensrack32s amazing content
you got your creds now manno credits to me for giving you the download for the car? and telling you step by step multiple times how to do it? okay fairs
Guys anyone knows how to change the caster numbers on modded cars in Assetto Corsa?
I can't seem to find it in any of the suspension config files
The main problem of this mod is, that the model doesn't have the correct size.i didn't expect this positive Feedback to our 1.75 version, especially after we/i realized that i forgot to implement some things with my interior rework after release.
Pfalzdriver and i will fix all these things and maybe i can add some more small details to the car.
And i will do a skin package, a tyres package and wheelcover package as separate folder. So everyone can easily change tyres and wheelcovers he wants.
I'm no expert, but since no one has answered, let me give it a shot.Guys anyone knows how to change the caster numbers on modded cars in Assetto Corsa?
I can't seem to find it in any of the suspension config files
you are right umb, but as we do not have the choice of a different Venturi 600 LM I choose to do the skins to complete the grid. It would be an absolute pleasure to see the Venturi cars in high quality. These cars have played a very important role for the comeback of sportscar racing in the early 90's...... for now I am very grateful, that zin5ki worked on the cars.nice livery but unfortinately quality of this mod is very low :-(
Have we reached a peak now, people getting aggressive over not being credited for giving someone the download for a car?no credits to me for giving you the download for the car? and telling you step by step multiple times how to do it? okay fairs
That's a wonderful thorough explanation.I'm no expert, but since no one has answered, let me give it a shot.
I don't believe the castor is directly editable.
Different suspension types do it differently, but if you look in suspensions.ini for a car which uses DWB (Double WishBone) suspension, you'll find (example):
WBCAR_TOP_FRONT=0.4654, 0.1025, 0.045
WBCAR_TOP_REAR=0.3935, 0.0925, -0.21
WBCAR_BOTTOM_FRONT=0.5363, -0.1025, 0.06
WBCAR_BOTTOM_REAR=0.4191, -0.0988, -0.2253
WBTYRE_TOP=0.1229, 0.1425, -0.005
WBTYRE_BOTTOM=0.0753, -0.0825, 0.035
Seems like these values describe the 4x DWB suspension mounting points on the chassis (WBCAR_xxx), and the 2x wheel upright top and bottom (WBTYRE_xxx). The difference between the top and bottom WBTYRE_xxx in the y-axis (front-back) would produce the castor angle. I'm not sure which point they are all in reference to, but for your purpose that's not important. Just remember that in AC the y-axis is positive at the back and negative at the front. So, assuming (!) X,Y,Z then making second value in the WBTYRE_TOP thruple larger (more positive) would create more castor. Smaller (or more negative) would reduce castor. The numbers are in meters judging from other suspension values, so small changes, yes?
Hope that give you a lead to work from. Please make backups.
Daggnabit. Ninja'd by @Beezer215 (and I might be wrong about Y/second)
I know. But it's not easy to scale it down, without a lot of work. All animations will be gone and need to be redone from beginning. At first: i'm not good with animations and second: i'm not motivated enough to redo all animations😅Here in comparison.
BMW M1 street has the correct size.
BMW M1 Procar is even larger than "Moby Dick".
View attachment 1192516