- 2,157

- Australia
Basically, its really hard to tell someone how to do it, but really easy once you know.Guys, i'm trying to import some GT6/GTPSP models (Which i got them from Gamemodels RU) to AC, how do i do it with 3dSimED?
Here are the vehicles i'm converting:
-Daihatsu Copen
-ASL Garaiya
-Colt Galant GTO
-etc.
Which is the worst, as its really hard to remember how impossible it all seemed so explaining it with knowledge means you just expect too much from the pupil.
It was a dark art to me few months ago, you just heed to plug away and find tutorials and a lot of trial and error.
Some areas of this in AC its like people deliberately want to make it seem harder or get snotty about it.
I advise looking for stuff on blender where its not people who are part of AC community.
I think you know its not. It looks great, i mean the original helmet design is outstanding and you have got it in game very well.So I had another crack at trying to do the helmet, and it wasnt pretty. I have a mini helmet of Gre Murphy's that is kind of similar, so took photos and spent ages trying to get it look kind of close.. it's very average, I know.
View attachment 1229893
I want it.
Last edited by a moderator:
