- 2,566

- Helsinki
Probably when the 924 is releasedIs this Valvoline skin from you ?
And when do you plan to release your historic skinpack for the 924 gtp ?
Thanks
Probably when the 924 is releasedIs this Valvoline skin from you ?
And when do you plan to release your historic skinpack for the 924 gtp ?
Thanks
Probably when the 924 is released![]()
Tnx BEM! Finally a pretty decent MARC. Needs a bit of work and skins, but hey...
View attachment 1223647
From the pictures I'd guess normals in the 3D models need fixing. What 3D software are you using? I've had similar issues in the past with some mods, I'm not certain but I think it's something that 3D Simed messes up from time to time and seems to be a bit random.Hi guys! Got a question for you all. I'm working on this mod, a racing series, which'll include four generations of a certain model. Now I'm having some shading issues on on the tyres of three out of the four models. All use the same tyre model, textures and shaders, so my guess is it must have something to do with ambient shadows or something else within the data of the cars. I just can't seem to figure out what it is. Maybe one of you knows how to solve this?
This is the issue, this is the way the tyres are supposed to look:
View attachment 1229523
View attachment 1229524
This is the way the tyres show up on the other three models, with weird shading. It's like that in any lighting:
View attachment 1229529
View attachment 1229530
It's all still very much a work in progress, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction regarding this. Thanks a lot in advance!
Thanks, I'd rather not. It doesn't work in showroom, so for a new release mod, looks incomplete in the showroomYou can use the helmet_19. It has different models (Bell, Stylo, Arai...)
ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa
ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa Important: if you upload skins for these helmets I strongly recommend to upload also an ext_config.ini file already coded and also to upload the models that are used by the skins. This way will be much...www.racedepartment.com
Thanks! I do use Blender for everything really, and I do know how to work with normals. I’ll look into it! The weird thing is the tyres + wheels are copied 1:1 from the car on which they are working correctly, but perhaps I messed it up somewhere along the lineFrom the pictures I'd guess normals in the 3D models need fixing. What 3D software are you using? I've had similar issues in the past with some mods, I'm not certain but I think it's something that 3D Simed messes up from time to time and seems to be a bit random.
It's easily fixable in Blender, if you're not familiar then feel free to PM me one of the duff ones and I'll take a look.
Which part of the BEM pack is the new MARC Mustang contained within? I don’t want to download the other parts of the pack as they contain content that I’m not interested whatsoever in using.I will do the Marc Mustang skin if no one else does as the most recent model from BE_Modding has different mapping.
part 3Which part of the BEM pack is the new MARC Mustang contained within? I don’t want to download the other parts of the pack as they contain content that I’m not interested whatsoever in using.
This (preferably lhd), and, BMW Z3 roadster, are practically impossible to have in ac...Tnx BEM! Finally a pretty decent MARC. Needs a bit of work and skins, but hey...
View attachment 1223647
View attachment 1223648
Project Cars2 has a version that is similar.If you can find a version from an older game like GTR2, Grand Prix 4, etc. you can sub to https://www.patreon.com/shin956 and request a track.
GIMP isn't sufficient.Hello everyone, for an online series I'll be taking part, I'm playing around with my own livery. Had one done end of last season, wasn't that much of a hassle to get it quiet decent. But I wasn't really satisfied with overall quality and sharpness. Due to the regulations I'm bound to 2K skins. Are there any tricks to get the best out of it?
Is Gimp sufficient enough, or should I change to something else?
Are there any tips for beginners in general or very good in depth tutorials?
are you using the BLM Lights app? if yes, try disabling it. Some tracks do not work properly with it enabled.I need help!
Tracks that crashes at the start:
PGO by 00
Camino Viejo by RMI
Charlotte Motor SpeedWay by RMI
Mosport 2021 by JR
Road Atlanta by JR
Road America by Lilski
Misano by Reboot Team
Zwartkops Raceway by Prototype
Someone knows about the issues?
Thanks in advance!
Shin can't do Project cars 2 tracks, I've already asked. Its not an easy game to get tracks out ofProject Cars2 has a version that is similar.
Good to know, I really like working with gimp.GIMP isn't sufficient.
It's superior
I'd suggest creating the skin in higher quality, and then experimenting with the chosen algo and options when scaling to 2K. Depending on the shapes, anti-aliasing etc, the output can vary quite a bit. 2K is 2K, there's only so much you can do, especially when pixel-peeping in the showroom.
Is it possible to make an ‘OutRun’ version, that didn’t exist in reality, but came with the hood down, and a pretty blonde in the passenger seat?Hi everyone!
Since a few weeks ago, I also started working on 3D modelling. In this regard, I try to adjust the 3D model, lights and animations, trying not only to improve the model's quality, but above all correcting parts that may not correspond to the original real model.
I'm still just starting to work on the 3D model, so don't expect perfection, but I think you can already see some results and clearly an upgrade compared to previous versions.
My lastest mod is out:
Ferrari Testarossa - 1984 - Assetto Corsa Mod
******** NEW VERSION v1.3 ********View attachment 1229585
The original TESTAROSSA, not the later versions "512 TR" or "F512 M".
View attachment 1229586
View attachment 1229587
Download link:
![]()
Ferrari Testarossa - 1984 - Assetto Corsa Mod | REAL SPECS
Get more from REAL SPECS on Patreonwww.patreon.com
Enjoy!!!
Good thing he answer'd first, 'cause I would have advised to throw that gimp in the dumpGood to know, I really like working with gimp.
So you mean I should make the skin in 8k or even above and skale it down later?
What can I do with UV maps, to get skins look more lively and colourful (if you could say that over a b/w livery)?
Broadford Speedway v1.0
![]()
View attachment 1229697
Broadford Track is the popular name of Broadford State Motorcycle Sports Complex in Victoria, Australia.
Opened in 1975.(Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.
-CSP recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam
Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Left Foot Brake
-Thanks for giving me permission.
AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
some textures by kunos
Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Warren Bennett.
@Amby Mine is lit up, perhaps its just your pp filter. Try Sol extra for night time as was suggested to me.Hi there. Does anybody know how to get the dashboard background of the ks_bmw_m4_gt3 light up at night? Thanks.
I'm not sure that is a hard line people draw, I think that people are pretty familiar with the mod since a lot of the RSS/VRC Formula 1 skins use this helmet mod.Thanks, I'd rather not. It doesn't work in showroom, so for a new release mod, looks incomplete in the showroom