Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,766 comments
  • 51,961,689 views
Soon it is still in wip mod
FYI - took the 300ZX into the CSP Showroom and enabled the WeatherFX Debug app, and saw the windscreen & other glass with rain drops (internally & externally).

300zx__windows-ex.png


And now that you have placed a wiper, would you like any assistance with say CSP-wiper? I'll give it a twirl...

300zx__windows-in.png


Note: car now requires driver/passenger windows.
 
MAGIC, IT´S WORKS! 😆 Now the driver helmet don´t protude the roof... THANKS!

With my short brain I have been able to figure out that to move the driver I had to use the floating weird boxed thing that is at the top of the wipers, but since I'm now on fire with "modding" (😙), I would like to learn something new today... What moves the three axis doohickey that I have highlighted in green? I have assumed that is for alter the position of the driver feet, but I'm not sure and I have not dared to mess around much, just in case... 😅

View attachment 1235270

Thank you in advance for your patience, pal.
I'm glad you sorted it.
:cheers:
 
This is going to be quite vague, so apologies, but I've noticed that I get a weird sound at times when leaving the track (which happens fairly frequently due to my driving). It's hard to describe but it's like a kind of groaning sound, almost like a hybrid regen noise, but it happens regardless of what car I'm driving. I presume this has happened as a result of installing a car mod at some point, but I have no idea.

I've tried verifying game files via Steam but I still have the issue. It's as if a file somewhere that is used for generic sounds (i.e. not car specific) has been overwritten, but I have no idea where to find those files or how I can fix it.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears as it really breaks immersion in VR and adds insult to injury when you suddenly get a very odd, unrealistic sound whilst crashing!
 
Heads-up in case you missed it, Fuzo's rather excellent scratch-built Slovakiaring 2023
Slovakiaring is multifunctional racing circuit in Slovakia, located in the village Orechova Poton, in the district of Dunajska Streda. It was built in 2008-2009, author of the project is the Austrian architect Hans Roth.

Track features:​

  • Track lenght (variant 4): 5 922 m
  • Track width: 12 m
  • Finish streight lenght: 900 m
  • Finish streight width: 20 m
Track has currently 6 layout variants:

Variant 1 - Fast layout - 38 pit slots
Variant 2 - Oval layout - 38 pit slots
Variant 3 - Short layout - 38 pit slots
Variant 4 - Default layout used for most races - 38 pit slots
Variant 4 "Trackday" - layout used mostly for testing - 33 pit slots
Variant 5 - Hillclimb layout - 20 pit slots - does not work in race mode!

Track color scheme (LeMans) reflects the state of the track from the Q1 of 2023 year after filming the Grand Turismo movie.

Track was build from the public aerial laserscan data with help of official CAD drawings and blueprints of the track. Big thanks to mr. Zoltán Bognár (Slovakia Ring Agency, s.r.o) for providing me all the support and data which I needed to finish the project.

Credits:​

  • Track 3D modeling and texturing - Roman "Fuzo" Fusatý
  • 3D modeling and texturing - Hotel Slovakiaring - Tomáš "Momo" Valent
  • LiDAR and geo data - ÚGKK SR
  • CAD blueprints and consultations - Zoltán Bognár, Ing. Peter Pecze (Slovakia Ring Agency, s.r.o)
  • Some mesh and texture assets from off-track objects - Ziea Vernal, Nomad3D
  • Track LUA scripts and CSP enhancements - Gunnar333, LeBluem
  • Camera sets (v4, set nr. 2) - Leonardo Ratafiá
  • AI line fixes - K2kubota
Main testers: Petr Čížek, Ján Žgravčák, David Nemeček, Macko68, members of Reboot Team, TMM and DMSK community

or direct download:
https://cloud.zalohuj.eu/index.php/s/a9Jf939XNAKHAFK

bgr12-jpg.643374
Thank you!


I found Motorland Aragón, very impressive version.

NOT MY MOD, just sharing. If anyone knows who is 'VN' modder, I'll be happy to give him or they the credits.

Link in comments:


Where JSON file goes? (camtool)

In my search for the tracks, only one is missing: Johor circuit, Malaysia... I've found one version and it is a private track (just for the guy) on YouTube.

I want to thank you all for the answers and the links.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
...or those on this forum who are STILL using a pirated version for some unfathomable reason.
Pirating Ilja and Peter Boese, which are the cheapest patreon around, but wont pirate RSS for some odd reason :confused: :lol:
 
D87823, the roadster does exist. VRC made a version. It was the "Pavey-Longhood".
 
This is going to be quite vague, so apologies, but I've noticed that I get a weird sound at times when leaving the track (which happens fairly frequently due to my driving). It's hard to describe but it's like a kind of groaning sound, almost like a hybrid regen noise, but it happens regardless of what car I'm driving. I presume this has happened as a result of installing a car mod at some point, but I have no idea.

I've tried verifying game files via Steam but I still have the issue. It's as if a file somewhere that is used for generic sounds (i.e. not car specific) has been overwritten, but I have no idea where to find those files or how I can fix it.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears as it really breaks immersion in VR and adds insult to injury when you suddenly get a very odd, unrealistic sound whilst crashing!
Check this link, maybe it tells you where those "general sound" files go. And hopefully it solves your problem: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/custom-miscellaneous-sound-pack-by-imrimike.23336/
 
I can answer that and to my knowledge: no. I don't think there is many Grand-am skins at all existing. Or infact almost none exist
I was already expecting this answer; but I'm always optimistic, so what can I do kkkkkkkk :lol:.

It is a pity that there is almost no interest in making skins for this early period of the Grand-Am/Rolex Series. There are so many quirky paint schemes from that era....
That is based off of the Panoz LMP 01 EVO. I'm specifically looking for the Roadster-S if it is even a mod. You'll see the difference with their wings.
Unfortunately it doesn't exist. There are skins that reflect the S model, but not the car itself. U can search them on RD.
 
I was already expecting this answer; but I'm always optimistic, so what can I do kkkkkkkk :lol:.

It is a pity that there is almost no interest in making skins for this early period of the Grand-Am/Rolex Series. There are so many quirky paint schemes from that era....

Unfortunately it doesn't exist. There are skins that reflect the S model, but not the car itself. U can search them on RD.
The Grand-Am/Rolex series for me was always in the background to ALMS. Luck of the draw maybe (as to which one I picked up on first) but other factors like TV coverage, and, the R8 and later RS Spyder (and BWW, Panoz, R&S, Lola of course). I have in recent months been working my way through all the ALMS stuff on YouTube while making skins for the cars with each season as I go (mostly the R8). I got caught up in the B2k10 lately (I'm re-building it in the Porsche version) and since it ran a bit in both series I'm going to do the skins for Rolex after that. But then I have 11 more years of ALMS skins to do. Then I have WEC skins to do. Then, the Rolex series. There just isn't room for it any higher on the list! (You were wondering...)
 
The Grand-Am/Rolex series for me was always in the background to ALMS. Luck of the draw maybe (as to which one I picked up on first) but other factors like TV coverage, and, the R8 and later RS Spyder (and BWW, Panoz, R&S, Lola of course). I have in recent months been working my way through all the ALMS stuff on YouTube while making skins for the cars with each season as I go (mostly the R8). I got caught up in the B2k10 lately (I'm re-building it in the Porsche version) and since it ran a bit in both series I'm going to do the skins for Rolex after that. But then I have 11 more years of ALMS skins to do. Then I have WEC skins to do. Then, the Rolex series. There just isn't room for it any higher on the list! (You were wondering...)
I like how the Rolex Grand Am is at the bottom of your list as well 😂. It's at the bottom for me too, my road map is European C5R skin pack, then I'm going to move on to the C6R, while doing some BPR Global GT skins on the side for the BPR Recreation. Then MAYBE, I might work on Grand Am stuff. Its really no surprise that no one is working on Grand Am things, we don't even have many Daytona Coupes.
 
I like how the Rolex Grand Am is at the bottom of your list as well 😂. It's at the bottom for me too, my road map is European C5R skin pack, then I'm going to move on to the C6R, while doing some BPR Global GT skins on the side for the BPR Recreation. Then MAYBE, I might work on Grand Am stuff. Its really no surprise that no one is working on Grand Am things, we don't even have many Daytona Coupes.
So it mean we could have post 2002 Le Mans liveries? If yes it will rocks!

Grand-am was a very low tier serie, even the DP were driven for some by amateurs, and the broadcasting in that time was not good at all, except Daytona of course
 
MAGIC, IT´S WORKS! 😆 Now the driver helmet don´t protude the roof... THANKS!

With my short brain I have been able to figure out that to move the driver I had to use the floating weird boxed thing that is at the top of the wipers, but since I'm now on fire with "modding" (😙), I would like to learn something new today... What moves the three axis doohickey that I have highlighted in green? I have assumed that is for alter the position of the driver feet, but I'm not sure and I have not dared to mess around much, just in case... 😅

View attachment 1235270

Thank you in advance for your patience, pal.
Don't worry the highlighted axis is to move the car
 
I was already expecting this answer; but I'm always optimistic, so what can I do kkkkkkkk :lol:.

It is a pity that there is almost no interest in making skins for this early period of the Grand-Am/Rolex Series. There are so many quirky paint schemes from that era....

Unfortunately it doesn't exist. There are skins that reflect the S model, but not the car itself. U can search them on RD.
I see, I appreciate the answer
 
Motorland Aragon Circuit by Neil Shaw:
is there a version with the map and AILINE?
 
Yeah, unfortunately there's an issue with the CUP update system at the moment.
As said above, just use the original download link, any official future updates will use exactly the same link.
I am not sure who is involved or managing the Oulton Park track here, however it’s a fantastic achievement.

Couple of small things, I chose GP layout but the ai just drove straight on at the chicanes and there were no cones or bollards etc…?

Last thing, the area of track that makes up the Fosters layout, just before Knickerbrook the track surface is extremely bumpy, like to a huge degree. Is that the same on the ACC model also? Not sure if there had been some kind of issue or not?
 
I am not sure who is involved or managing the Oulton Park track here, however it’s a fantastic achievement.

Couple of small things, I chose GP layout but the ai just drove straight on at the chicanes and there were no cones or bollards etc…?

Last thing, the area of track that makes up the Fosters layout, just before Knickerbrook the track surface is extremely bumpy, like to a huge degree. Is that the same on the ACC model also? Not sure if there had been some kind of issue or not?
Some feedback from here too. Really love the track, we ran it yesterday for 10 online races. Between the session when you teleport to the pits cars gets stacked on top of eachother and some ended up on their roof in the pits.
 
Does anyone of you know how to remove completely the extended physics part from a car's data ?

It doesn't work well on my side, so I prefer not to use it. For VRC's TA2 cars, they provided the data.acd without the physic extension, but the TA2 challenger based on the same racing serie share the same physics package, but doesn't have a "no extension" one. I tried to copy directly the VRC's data, keeping the lods and everything "car specific", it didn't changed anything (the car is way slower than it should in the straights). I also tried removing any file from the data that was not in VRC's data and still nothing. I'm no expert in the physics department, so if anyone knows what to do, thank you already :D
 
The Grand-Am/Rolex series for me was always in the background to ALMS. Luck of the draw maybe (as to which one I picked up on first) but other factors like TV coverage, and, the R8 and later RS Spyder (and BWW, Panoz, R&S, Lola of course). I have in recent months been working my way through all the ALMS stuff on YouTube while making skins for the cars with each season as I go (mostly the R8). I got caught up in the B2k10 lately (I'm re-building it in the Porsche version) and since it ran a bit in both series I'm going to do the skins for Rolex after that. But then I have 11 more years of ALMS skins to do. Then I have WEC skins to do. Then, the Rolex series. There just isn't room for it any higher on the list! (You were wondering...)
I like how the Rolex Grand Am is at the bottom of your list as well 😂. It's at the bottom for me too, my road map is European C5R skin pack, then I'm going to move on to the C6R, while doing some BPR Global GT skins on the side for the BPR Recreation. Then MAYBE, I might work on Grand Am stuff. Its really no surprise that no one is working on Grand Am things, we don't even have many Daytona Coupes.
And i agree with you guys. The Grand-Am, on that time period, was almost something secondary in relation to ALMS.
But it has that charm of the last place you could see the R&S MKIII clashing with the Ferrari 333, along with a bit of the amateurishness that existed in most of the teams that raced in the lower GT classes. So nostalgic, but here it is not the place to talk about it kkkkkk

Anyway, who knows, maybe one day in the future someone will do something for the Grand-Am. Coming from modders of AC, anything is possible.
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back