Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,512 comments
When you have a CSP option for render distance, like in this picture, does anyone know what each of the three values represents? This one is for Smart Shadows, but there are other options that use three values for render distances and I don't understand what the three values represent. Thanks...

Image1.png

There is a WR LMP on Patreon indeed, it's part of the this pack which is in the free tier, so you should be able to download it: https://www.patreon.com/posts/fia-gt-mega-pack-72625834

There are also various TVR's in that pack, but not the Tuscan you are looking for; don't think I've ever seen one.
Anyone know who the person with the Patreon account is? Really frustrating to see skins that I, and others, have spent hours on be not only uncredited for, but profited from.

Yeah, sadly no one from our team is regularly looking or active in our forum. I try to check it out from time to time, but i keep forgetting.:rolleyes: Unfortunately, I currently have less time for modding as before, because in addition to my time for my family, i am also currently attending school for my master's exam this year. But i had planned a long time ago to bring our BMW M2 CS up to date. As soon as the Toyota SF-R Cup is finished and released, I will also start working on the M2 CS.
Best news I get today!
In fact, in the forum, I offered an ext_config with the panel lighting, and a data, with the adjusted gear ratios.

There are so many 959 out there that I don't know which is the best looking and drivable out there. Is this or you are aware of a better one?
Screenshot 2023-02-28 093341.jpg

I got that one here and it´s the best one out there IMO. Jandrovi physics and a decent 3d model. And before you soak my inbox, here is the link. Thanks also to @El Locho who provided the wipers, internal glass and some other fixes as well.

Check also the _details folder inside the archive, there is some nice easteregg included.

Hi mate.

Don't know if it will help you, but whenever I get that kind of silly issue, I usually fix it by going to CM Showroom.
Select car icon - Driver & Crew - Driver - Movable Driver - 'T' key and then move your driver until the head stay
inside the car. Save and exit.

View attachment 1234959

Cheers
MAGIC, IT´S WORKS! 😆 Now the driver helmet don´t protude the roof... THANKS!

With my short brain I have been able to figure out that to move the driver I had to use the floating weird boxed thing that is at the top of the wipers, but since I'm now on fire with "modding" (😙), I would like to learn something new today... What moves the three axis doohickey that I have highlighted in green? I have assumed that is for alter the position of the driver feet, but I'm not sure and I have not dared to mess around much, just in case... 😅

fixing.JPG

Thank you in advance for your patience, pal.

Last edited:
Aha... I have never used that before. Did now and as far as I can see, after several more laps, all works as intended...
Maybe you might have to clean out old times ?
Hi !

The fun fact about "Performance Delta" is… It’s the vanilla apps from AC ! ^^

So, about the RT Oulton Park v1.2 and my enigma, the mystery stills on my side.
I used the other versions of the track with some other cars and the problem about the first sector also appeared.

I repeat, with the v1.1 and the v1.0, no problem.

Cheers. ;-)

View attachment 1235254

I got that one here and it´s the best one out there IMO. Jandrovi physics and a decent 3d model. And before you soak my inbox, here is the link. Thanks also to @El Locho who provided the wipers, internal glass and some other fixes as well.

Check also the _details folder inside the archive, there is some nice easteregg included.

wow, thanks! This is the new favorite one for me as well...

That deserves a special paint job, golden rims and special imported leather interior! :)

1677582993050.png

DOWNLOAD for this extra skin

EDIT: could someone split some parts like steering wheel/hub center and shift knob/boot cover , so they can get a different texture each?

Last edited:
Soon it is still in wip mod
FYI - took the 300ZX into the CSP Showroom and enabled the WeatherFX Debug app, and saw the windscreen & other glass with rain drops (internally & externally).

300zx__windows-ex.png

And now that you have placed a wiper, would you like any assistance with say CSP-wiper? I'll give it a twirl...

300zx__windows-in.png

Note: car now requires driver/passenger windows.

With my short brain I have been able to figure out that to move the driver I had to use the floating weird boxed thing that is at the top of the wipers, but since I'm now on fire with "modding" (😙), I would like to learn something new today... What moves the three axis doohickey that I have highlighted in green? I have assumed that is for alter the position of the driver feet, but I'm not sure and I have not dared to mess around much, just in case... 😅

View attachment 1235270

I'm glad you sorted it.
:cheers:

This is going to be quite vague, so apologies, but I've noticed that I get a weird sound at times when leaving the track (which happens fairly frequently due to my driving). It's hard to describe but it's like a kind of groaning sound, almost like a hybrid regen noise, but it happens regardless of what car I'm driving. I presume this has happened as a result of installing a car mod at some point, but I have no idea.

I've tried verifying game files via Steam but I still have the issue. It's as if a file somewhere that is used for generic sounds (i.e. not car specific) has been overwritten, but I have no idea where to find those files or how I can fix it.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears as it really breaks immersion in VR and adds insult to injury when you suddenly get a very odd, unrealistic sound whilst crashing!

Heads-up in case you missed it, Fuzo's rather excellent scratch-built Slovakiaring 2023
Slovakiaring is multifunctional racing circuit in Slovakia, located in the village Orechova Poton, in the district of Dunajska Streda. It was built in 2008-2009, author of the project is the Austrian architect Hans Roth.

Track features:​

• Track lenght (variant 4): 5 922 m
  • Track width: 12 m
  • Finish streight lenght: 900 m
  • Finish streight width: 20 m
Track has currently 6 layout variants:

Variant 1 - Fast layout - 38 pit slots
Variant 2 - Oval layout - 38 pit slots
Variant 3 - Short layout - 38 pit slots
Variant 4 - Default layout used for most races - 38 pit slots
Variant 4 "Trackday" - layout used mostly for testing - 33 pit slots
Variant 5 - Hillclimb layout - 20 pit slots - does not work in race mode!

Track color scheme (LeMans) reflects the state of the track from the Q1 of 2023 year after filming the Grand Turismo movie.

Track was build from the public aerial laserscan data with help of official CAD drawings and blueprints of the track. Big thanks to mr. Zoltán Bognár (Slovakia Ring Agency, s.r.o) for providing me all the support and data which I needed to finish the project.

Credits:​

• Track 3D modeling and texturing - Roman "Fuzo" Fusatý
  • 3D modeling and texturing - Hotel Slovakiaring - Tomáš "Momo" Valent
  • LiDAR and geo data - ÚGKK SR
  • CAD blueprints and consultations - Zoltán Bognár, Ing. Peter Pecze (Slovakia Ring Agency, s.r.o)
  • Some mesh and texture assets from off-track objects - Ziea Vernal, Nomad3D
  • Track LUA scripts and CSP enhancements - Gunnar333, LeBluem
  • Camera sets (v4, set nr. 2) - Leonardo Ratafiá
  • AI line fixes - K2kubota
Main testers: Petr Čížek, Ján Žgravčák, David Nemeček, Macko68, members of Reboot Team, TMM and DMSK community

or direct download:
https://cloud.zalohuj.eu/index.php/s/a9Jf939XNAKHAFK

bgr12-jpg.643374
Thank you!

I found Motorland Aragón, very impressive version.

NOT MY MOD, just sharing. If anyone knows who is 'VN' modder, I'll be happy to give him or they the credits.

Link in comments:

Where JSON file goes? (camtool)

In my search for the tracks, only one is missing: Johor circuit, Malaysia... I've found one version and it is a private track (just for the guy) on YouTube.

I want to thank you all for the answers and the links.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be quite vague, so apologies, but I've noticed that I get a weird sound at times when leaving the track (which happens fairly frequently due to my driving). It's hard to describe but it's like a kind of groaning sound, almost like a hybrid regen noise, but it happens regardless of what car I'm driving. I presume this has happened as a result of installing a car mod at some point, but I have no idea.

I've tried verifying game files via Steam but I still have the issue. It's as if a file somewhere that is used for generic sounds (i.e. not car specific) has been overwritten, but I have no idea where to find those files or how I can fix it.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears as it really breaks immersion in VR and adds insult to injury when you suddenly get a very odd, unrealistic sound whilst crashing!
Check this link, maybe it tells you where those "general sound" files go. And hopefully it solves your problem: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/custom-miscellaneous-sound-pack-by-imrimike.23336/

I can answer that and to my knowledge: no. I don't think there is many Grand-am skins at all existing. Or infact almost none exist
I was already expecting this answer; but I'm always optimistic, so what can I do kkkkkkkk :lol:.

It is a pity that there is almost no interest in making skins for this early period of the Grand-Am/Rolex Series. There are so many quirky paint schemes from that era....
That is based off of the Panoz LMP 01 EVO. I'm specifically looking for the Roadster-S if it is even a mod. You'll see the difference with their wings.
Unfortunately it doesn't exist. There are skins that reflect the S model, but not the car itself. U can search them on RD.

I was already expecting this answer; but I'm always optimistic, so what can I do kkkkkkkk :lol:.

It is a pity that there is almost no interest in making skins for this early period of the Grand-Am/Rolex Series. There are so many quirky paint schemes from that era....

Unfortunately it doesn't exist. There are skins that reflect the S model, but not the car itself. U can search them on RD.
The Grand-Am/Rolex series for me was always in the background to ALMS. Luck of the draw maybe (as to which one I picked up on first) but other factors like TV coverage, and, the R8 and later RS Spyder (and BWW, Panoz, R&S, Lola of course). I have in recent months been working my way through all the ALMS stuff on YouTube while making skins for the cars with each season as I go (mostly the R8). I got caught up in the B2k10 lately (I'm re-building it in the Porsche version) and since it ran a bit in both series I'm going to do the skins for Rolex after that. But then I have 11 more years of ALMS skins to do. Then I have WEC skins to do. Then, the Rolex series. There just isn't room for it any higher on the list! (You were wondering...)

The Grand-Am/Rolex series for me was always in the background to ALMS. Luck of the draw maybe (as to which one I picked up on first) but other factors like TV coverage, and, the R8 and later RS Spyder (and BWW, Panoz, R&S, Lola of course). I have in recent months been working my way through all the ALMS stuff on YouTube while making skins for the cars with each season as I go (mostly the R8). I got caught up in the B2k10 lately (I'm re-building it in the Porsche version) and since it ran a bit in both series I'm going to do the skins for Rolex after that. But then I have 11 more years of ALMS skins to do. Then I have WEC skins to do. Then, the Rolex series. There just isn't room for it any higher on the list! (You were wondering...)
I like how the Rolex Grand Am is at the bottom of your list as well 😂. It's at the bottom for me too, my road map is European C5R skin pack, then I'm going to move on to the C6R, while doing some BPR Global GT skins on the side for the BPR Recreation. Then MAYBE, I might work on Grand Am stuff. Its really no surprise that no one is working on Grand Am things, we don't even have many Daytona Coupes.

I like how the Rolex Grand Am is at the bottom of your list as well 😂. It's at the bottom for me too, my road map is European C5R skin pack, then I'm going to move on to the C6R, while doing some BPR Global GT skins on the side for the BPR Recreation. Then MAYBE, I might work on Grand Am stuff. Its really no surprise that no one is working on Grand Am things, we don't even have many Daytona Coupes.
So it mean we could have post 2002 Le Mans liveries? If yes it will rocks!

Grand-am was a very low tier serie, even the DP were driven for some by amateurs, and the broadcasting in that time was not good at all, except Daytona of course

View attachment 1235270

Don't worry the highlighted axis is to move the car

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back