• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,497 comments
dms
Just a heads up for the SGT fans out here:

:)

View attachment 1235801
View attachment 1235802

That looks very nice car and the model is perfect for the assetto corsa
but the optimization needs some more work LODs and the skins don't need to be 4k uncompress
I can help you if you want with the optimization(of course for free) and the car will be A+ or A
For a first-time car mod, it is very good
Καταγραφή.JPG

That looks very nice car and the model is perfect for the assetto corsa
but the optimization needs some more work LODs and the skins don't need to be 4k uncompress
I can help you if you want with the optimization(of course for free) and the car will be A+ or A
For a first-time car mod, it is very good
View attachment 1235832
Hi there, thanks but it is not my mod. I would say contact the creator (TheNuvolari) to offer your help. 👍🏼

Good afternoon. I'm trying to adapt a Ferrari 312/66 from another model from 1965.

As the "original" wheels are smaller than the real ones from 1966, I "imported" the wheels from the Ferrari 330P Spyder ( proportion x=1.0 , y=1.0 , z =1.0 , however in 3dsimed (I adjusted the size that I think is the most correct , it was more or less (rear x=0.90 and front x=0.82).

As you can see in the print ( figure A, what I would like it to be, figure B is what is on the track (this print is when "align using data" is active), but it is unmarked when I go to the track.

In the print inside the lane you can see (that the size is not what I wanted).

Question.
Where is the problem?
Why is it not in the proportion I want?
Is there any "trick"?

It usually happens on all the cars I try to adapt (my simple solution is to try to "import" a "wheel" or just the "tire" of the size I want.

But then what are the "proportions" for " x - y - z " for each piece within 3dsimed?

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• Ferrari312.66.differences.png
    Ferrari312.66.differences.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Ferrari312.66.1.png
    Ferrari312.66.1.png
    352.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Ferrari312.66.2.png
    Ferrari312.66.2.png
    287 KB · Views: 33
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 28
  • preview2.jpg
    preview2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 32
dms
This sums it up I guess, drives decently though:

So here it is... originally started as a grid-filler but due to unexpected popularity I decided to make something resembling an interior with my non-existent Blender knowledge.

PLEASE NOTE: This is my first ever mod - Don't expect anything that is close to good at all. Lots of missing details, stupid and primitive decisions by me because I wasn't using my brain to solve the issue or just wanted to get around it. If you don't want to cause yourself a headache don't open the car in a 3D modeller software to see the structure lol This mod heavily relies on Kunos cars' data but slightly tweaked with some specs of the car I and my buddy could find. It can keep up with the rest of Kunos GT3 grid but be sure to tell me how you or the AI performed in longer races with it. Uses the engine sound of TS040 (Shares the same engine) but I'm not sure if everything is alright with it, maybe doesn't rev up that high as the real car does (The Prius GT300 reveal video shows how the car can rev up to about 10000rpm while the TS040 revs up to 8500, so you might find it weird how the rpm bar stops at about half of the display)

I'm going to describe as this was a huge deal but it's completely basic:
  • AO inside & out - Working wipers (probably not as the real car but usable)
  • A somewhat accurate interior (based on the reveal car) & display (to a certain level because Assetto Corsa doesn't support fuel level and Water temperature bar and I couldn't read out the display from 200x200 pictures so there might be things on the display that don't make sense at all, for example the lap time difference doesn't work because when I tried to implement it it was completely black)
  • Accurate sounds (TS040 lol)
  • LODs for better performance (Had 165fps on Suzuka alone with a relatively medium rig on basically the highest settings)
If you do intend to make this a full, serious project, I hope you, or at least someone you're making this with, will be updating the physics as well so that it isn't all recycled Kunos data.

FYI - took the 300ZX into the CSP Showroom and enabled the WeatherFX Debug app, and saw the windscreen & other glass with rain drops (internally & externally).

View attachment 1235287

And now that you have placed a wiper, would you like any assistance with say CSP-wiper? I'll give it a twirl...

View attachment 1235288

Note: car now requires driver/passenger windows.
How to activate this function in the CSP showroom? thx

Good afternoon. I'm trying to adapt a Ferrari 312/66 from another model from 1965.

As the "original" wheels are smaller than the real ones from 1966, I "imported" the wheels from the Ferrari 330P Spyder ( proportion x=1.0 , y=1.0 , z =1.0 , however in 3dsimed (I adjusted the size that I think is the most correct , it was more or less (rear x=0.90 and front x=0.82).

As you can see in the print ( figure A, what I would like it to be, figure B is what is on the track (this print is when "align using data" is active), but it is unmarked when I go to the track.

In the print inside the lane you can see (that the size is not what I wanted).

Question.
Where is the problem?
Why is it not in the proportion I want?
Is there any "trick"?

It usually happens on all the cars I try to adapt (my simple solution is to try to "import" a "wheel" or just the "tire" of the size I want.

But then what are the "proportions" for " x - y - z " for each piece within 3dsimed?

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
When resizing wheels in 3dsimEd, I always resize each part within the WHEEL parent. Resizing the parent more than often does not work. I know it sounds tedious but it is the best way and then parts you don't want affected, eg brake disc will not be affected.

Drift Spirits - Showroom Pack1 v1.0

Screenshot_ks_abarth_595ss_rmi_ds_garage_02_1-2-123-15-35-36.jpg

Screenshot_fgg_nissan_silvia_k_dia_selection_rmi_ds_garage_011_horii_2-2-123-14-10-8.jpg

Screenshot_ks_abarth_595ss_rmi_ds_garage_20_2-2-123-15-44-31.jpg

Screenshot_honda_city_turbo_ii_fire_rmi_ds_garage_30_2-2-123-17-26-39.jpg

Screenshot_lm_porsche_930_nf_rmi_ds_garage_40_studio_3-2-123-15-0-17.jpg

features:
  • 5 showrooms / driveable showrooms for advanced photographic screenshots

credits:
  • converted from the mobile game by @RMi_wood

info:
  • 2 more packs will follow
  • enjoy these small tasty cakes with your morning cofee or tea!

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 11
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 10
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 8
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 8
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Drift Spirits - Showroom Pack1 v1.0

Screenshot_ks_abarth_595ss_rmi_ds_garage_02_1-2-123-15-35-36.jpg

Screenshot_fgg_nissan_silvia_k_dia_selection_rmi_ds_garage_011_horii_2-2-123-14-10-8.jpg

Screenshot_ks_abarth_595ss_rmi_ds_garage_20_2-2-123-15-44-31.jpg

Screenshot_honda_city_turbo_ii_fire_rmi_ds_garage_30_2-2-123-17-26-39.jpg

Screenshot_lm_porsche_930_nf_rmi_ds_garage_40_studio_3-2-123-15-0-17.jpg

features:
  • 5 showrooms / driveable showrooms for advanced photographic screenshots

credits:
  • converted from the mobile game by @RMi_wood

info:
  • 2 more packs will follow
  • enjoy these small tasty cakes with your morning cofee or tea!

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Great, cheers for these, i find drivable showrooms to be a lot of fun to mess around with.
One of my ideas was for a car show one, so like imagine a car show on a field etc with cars lined up.

Anyway i notice one of these the car park has pit slots, when i tried that (on my car show) all the cars had the engines running and some tried to move, how would i make them all static?

Not had a chance to try yours yet so maybe yours do the same.
But if they don't. I'd love to know how to do that.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly on above comment - that short chute into tricky multi-apex right hander is extremely bumpy on the left hand side and unsettles the car so you can't turn right - best to drive around it. This is different than the on-board video on Youtube from +5 years ago where drivers are able to start turning from the left side (racing line). However, if it truly is there in the laser scan then so be it...

Thank you Reboot team for yet another wonderful job on Oulton Park.
Were the Fosters portion of the track included in the road mesh data used in ACC? Does ACC have the fosters layout? Reason I ask is that part of the track in the rt_oulton is so bumpy, I wonder if its just using the visual mesh or something...?

Great, cheers for these, i find drivable showrooms to be a lot of fun to mess around with.
One of my ideas was for a car show one, so like imagine a car show on a field etc with cars lined up.

Anyway i notice one of these the car park has pit slots, when i tried that (on my car show) all the cars had the engines running and some tried to move, how would i make them all static?

Not had a chance to try yours yet so maybe yours do the same.
But if they don't. I'd love to know how to do that.
try pause + F7 ?
you can also add cars in CM in the showroom versions

Last edited:
Taupo International Motorsport Park v1.03

Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_taupo_3-2-123-11-50-41.jpg

Taupo International Motorsport Park and Events Centre (previously known as the Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park) is a motorsports circuit located in Broadlands Road, Taupo, New Zealand.
The circuit was an upgrade from a 1.398 km (0.869 mi) Taupo Car Club's circuit to the new 3.500 km (2.175 mi) international layout in 2006. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-6 layouts

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Daniel Greenwood
-Thanks for giving me permission.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Terrain and tyre walls a parallax texture by Tyrone/Nukedrop
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
cameraman, background, tree, Dragstrip objects and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @macko68 , @Masscot

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member john brown.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Added Dragstrip layout.
-The UI layout name now matches the name on the official website.
-Tyre bundles and bollards moved back a little from the kerb (International (2015-present) layout).
-Shorter grassfx lengths.

v1.02 changelog;
-Fixed an issue with Dragstrip layout that prevented time measurement.
-Hidden 3Dgrass objects.

v1.03 changelog;
-Fixed an issue with the chicane tire walls on the International (Pre 2015) layout being out of alignment. (Thanks FFF789 and Fanapryde for the report.)

Last edited:
Does anybody know what may have caused Content Manager to stop showing me options when creating custom previews? If I click CTRL+Shift+P or click on the tab, it opens the Custom Showroom, but I don't get the "options" window. How could I make it reappear?

Last edited:
Where can I find the car mod? The skin looks awesome!
Simdream 963 that's the one you're looking for
Final Update: We're getting close to the release of the C5R pack! 13 European Skins and 1 US privateer skin coming this March, just a few more skins and I'll be done. GET READY!

View attachment 1236019
now this i can't wait to have. This is awesome!!

Were the Fosters portion of the track included in the road mesh data used in ACC? Does ACC have the fosters layout? Reason I ask is that part of the track in the rt_oulton is so bumpy, I wonder if its just using the visual mesh or something...?
ACC only includes the international circuit as that is what is used for British GT.

One the subject of the International Layout...

In all my years of going to Oulton Park (Gold Cup, British GT, Touring Cars), Hislop's has always been used, the run down from Brittens through Hilltop to Knickerbrook is simply to fast to be considered safe these days I guess.

However in a video game this is not so much of a problem, and we are presented with an interesting alternative, I would simply rename the two variations to "International" (includes Hislop Chicane) and "International no Chicane" (without Hislop Chicane).

Job done Bob is your proverbial uncle and all that.

Afternoon - quick question, I recently went and got a VR headset and im just trying to get the settings fine tuned for the rainy conditions...how do i get rid of the little rain drops in cockpit mode. It literally looks like im driving over hundreds of ball bearings or something. It looks fairly ridiculous if im honest. I've disabled all rain drops in RainFx which is whats confusing me. Should i just disable rain FX?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back