Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,143 comments
Helly guys.. can someone help me about this problem in assetto corsa? I use reside + pure.. but when I use interior camera I have this problem.. I see something like a fog.. If I "disable all for interior camera" in content manager "extra fx" the problem go away.. but I'de like to know what is the option that I must disable. :confused: If disable all is so bad! I've also tried to disabled "fog option" in content manager but the problem persists. Thanks to all :)

Attachments

• IMG_1135.PNG
    IMG_1135.PNG
    306.6 KB · Views: 8
Yeah I wasn't happy about the size of the file, but I had the concern if more compression on the zip would affect quality on the files when uncompressed (maybe it has nothing to do with it but I don't know, I'll check). If not, I will use better compression and reupload it again for future downloads. Thank you!
It doesn't.
Imagine a pillow in a vaccum bag. The more you "compress" air inside, the smaller the bag is, but the pillow will remain intact when you will open the bag. It's basically the same, the only thing is "can the bag handle it" (aka can your RAM handle it)

Yeah I wasn't happy about the size of the file, but I had the concern if more compression on the zip would affect quality on the files when uncompressed (maybe it has nothing to do with it but I don't know, I'll check). If not, I will use better compression and reupload it again for future downloads. Thank you!
Compression tools like 7ZIP, Winrar, etc. only do lossless compression. Otherwise a compressed program whould not work anymore after unpacking. A better compression rate only means, that a tool uses more time to analyze the files it compresses to get a better compression rate. It has absolutely nothing to do with formats like JPG, DDS, MPG, MP3, that use compressions with losses.

Last edited:
Helly guys.. can someone help me about this problem in assetto corsa? I use reside + pure.. but when I use interior camera I have this problem.. I see something like a fog.. If I "disable all for interior camera" in content manager "extra fx" the problem go away.. but I'de like to know what is the option that I must disable. :confused: If disable all is so bad! I've also tried to disabled "fog option" in content manager but the problem persists. Thanks to all :)
I'm not sure of the solution, but it looks like, rather than fog, your focal distance is very short. Basically, it's simulating your eyes focusing a few feet ahead instead of focusing on the road in the distance. I don't think cockpit views normally have depth of field, so if there is an option somewhere in reshade for DOF, try turning that off.

Last edited:
Maybe Photo-Mode turned on?

Hi guys, just im trying versions of albert park , Australia the f1 circuit of 2022 and two crash when begin, and the other two that work, the one of the compilation of f1 2022 tracks only have two drs zones of the four real that have the circuit, and the one by racetrack technologies have the four drs zones but in hotlap at least needs to begin since boxes, that for do fastest laps its boring because for give one fast have to be done two laps, and loses grip in the third drs zone with kers, someone know a way of edit the two drs zones that faults in the one circuit that have two or a melbourne that works perfectly, the one from race department, for some people it works but for others like me crashes at the beginning and i dont think be the csp because i have the 1.79

Ah, and this beauty none can convert it in a mod for Asseto Corsa? https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/toyota-gr-supra-gt500-5e12b7b88aa542459c4b78e61efc8a19

Last edited:
Hi guys, just im trying versions of albert park , Australia the f1 circuit of 2022 and two crash when begin, and the other two that work, the one of the compilation of f1 2022 tracks only have two drs zones of the four real that have the circuit, and the one by racetrack technologies have the four drs zones but in hotlap at least needs to begin since boxes, that for do fastest laps its boring because for give one fast have to be done two laps, and loses grip in the third drs zone with kers, someone know a way of edit the two drs zones that faults in the one circuit that have two or a melbourne that works perfectly, the one from race department, for some people it works but for others like me crashes at the beginning and i dont think be the csp because i have the 1.79

Ah, and this beauty none can convert it in a mod for Asseto Corsa? https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/toyota-gr-supra-gt500-5e12b7b88aa542459c4b78e61efc8a19
There is a Supra Stockcar that is similiar to the GT500 version, i think there was a guy doing this car, but he started 2 years ago and did not finish yet, not sure if he ever will.

Hello,

Does anyone have noticed the difference between the speed displayed by the dashboard and those displayed by the "Gear" app ?
It seems to be the case with all cars...

This have to do with the "Use correct speedometers" option of CarInstrruments ; but, what is the correct value ?

Sans titre.png

Last edited:
Hello,

Does anyone have noticed the difference between the speed displayed by the dashboard and those displayed by the "Gear" app ?
It seems to be the case with all cars...

This have to do with the "Use correct speedometers" option of CarInstrruments ; but, what is the correct value ?

View attachment 1239077
I have noticed it many times, no idea how to fix it though...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back