changelog:
  • 24 pit/grid for Tarmac layout
  • new AI
  • many object updates and fixes
  • lights and other shaders updated
  • other small updates you may or not notice
  • happy birthday to me 🎂

:: DOWNLOAD v1.20 ::
it's only on my side or the joker layout have not working AI line and there's a lot of flickering on a lot of objects? (z-fighting maybe?)
Happy b-day to everyone ;)

With the crossing AI lines, maybe is not possibile to have AI working for AC standards (cams for sure will went mad) but the flickering is pretty intense and disturbing to be honest)

Last edited:
it's only on my side or the joker layout have not working AI line and there's a lot of flickering on a lot of objects? (z-fighting maybe?)
Happy b-day to everyone ;)

With the crossing AI lines, maybe is not possibile to have AI working for AC standards (cams for sure will went mad) but the flickering is pretty intense and disturbing to be honest)
Will need to check that joker. I have no flicker-zfighters on my system. Anyone else?

2005 FIA GT Championship - GT1 skinpack for RSS GT pack and Kunos MC12 GT1

Here you have my little project since August. Yeah is a large skinpack sorry, 25 cars, it will take a few working days to download this on rd but I hope it doesn't take too long.

Enjoy, hope you like it. Also I see today is @RMi_wood and @Rainmaker87 birthday so, happy birthday to both! You can take this as a spontaneous present :D

Hi! (15).jpg

Hi! (17).jpg
Hi! (16).jpg

2005 FIA GT Championship - GT1 skinpack for RSS GT pack and Kunos MC12 GT1

Here you have my little project since August. Yeah is a large skinpack sorry, 25 cars, it will take a few working days to download this on rd but I hope it doesn't take too long.

Enjoy, hope you like it. Also I see today is @RMi_wood and @Rainmaker87 birthday so, happy birthday to both! You can take this as a spontaneous present :D

Alt link please ? RD says 51 mins until it's done lol

Last edited:
umb
It's incredible how much Rd is slower :-(
At this point, I'm surprised more modders who have their own storefronts haven't started hosting their freeware content directly. RaceDepartment servers are currently a joke and I don't know how long it'll take for the Porsche money from Overtake.GG to make a difference.

nevermind the potential conflict of interest from Porsche stifling future content but that's a question that hopefully won't have to be answered before an alternative community modding site becomes open.

Gentlemen, I may need your assistance. I'm facing a bug I have never seen before.

Screenshot_rw_jaguarxe_project8_touring_acme_potenza_11-2-123-19-39-49.jpg

Can you spot the problem ?
I'm in the white car. It's a Jaguar project 8, The 2 others colored cars are the same, and a black Q50 Eau rouge in between.
My height is good, the G50 too, but the AI-driven Jags have a height definition of a offroader, it's quite disturbing.

Why is it affecting only the AI car and not mine, and do you know how to correct it ?
Thanks in advance.

PS : @DavidDGA Absolutly stunning work mate, thank you very much for it!!

Last edited:
umb
It's incredible how much Rd is slower :-(
Don't download during the rush hour at RD. In the morning (european time) it's no problem to download at full speed for me.

And one big request to all modders ( @DavidDGA ). Please use BETTER COMPRESSION for your files that you upload to RD, because the download at rush hour is so terribly slow. Using 7ZIP and the best compression setting possible on my 8 year old PC with 16 GB RAM, the 2005 FIA GT skinpack is only 104 MB instead of 368 MB. Compression took 7 minutes on my old PC, but unpacking takes only a few seconds, as with the original archive.
Thank you!

Gentlemen, I may need your assistance. I'm facing a bug I have never seen before.

View attachment 1238610

Can you spot the problem ?
I'm in the white car. It's a Jaguar project 8, The 2 others colored cars are the same, and a black G50 Eau rouge in between.
My height is good, the G50 too, but the AI-driven Jags have a height definition of a offroader, it's quite disturbing.

Why is it affecting only the AI car and not mine, and do you know how to correct it ?
Thanks in advance.

PS : @DavidDGA Absolutly stunning work mate, thank you very much for it!!
Because of the dimed values in the setup. Your car is limited by the parameters of the setup.ini and the AI cars are not. Therefore the data is incorrect. Adjust values in the setup.ini to go within the correct parameters and redo the data in suspension.ini.

Because of the dimed values in the setup. Your car is limited by the parameters of the setup.ini and the AI cars are not. Therefore the data is incorrect. Adjust values in the setup.ini to go within the correct parameters and redo the data in suspension.ini.
Thanks for the answer!
So if I understood correctly, the setup is "right" just because the suspensions are wrong, right ? So even if I do modify the setup it wont solve the problem, and if I modify the suspensions the setup becomes wrong too ? It shall be both of them, with new values, is that right ?
I'm not over picky with exact configurations so I'll try to do that by adapting new values from a similar car, like the Q50 for exemple, and see if that works.

EDIT : that worked ! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back