Perico Lospa
Premium
- 1,367

- Spain
... it's a plug-in hybrid as well...
... it's a plug-in hybrid as well...
do you know which variant of the 935 it was used cause i'll be happily able to add that engine in (since i've got pretty much all of the 935s available afaik car wise)I released the Gulf Oil Racing skin for the Kremer K8 on RD
View attachment 1243723
Kremer K8, Le Mans 24H 1994, Gulf Oil Racing #5
The fist LeMans run of a Kremer K8 was in the 1994 edition of the race. The car was entered by the Gulf Oil Racing team with an impressive driver lineup. The car itself was based on a 1990 Porsche 962 chassis, which was converted into a...www.racedepartment.com
I have put a lot of effort in getting it right and I am quite satisfied with the result. There a two remarks to make.
1) The Kremer K8 available for AC is the 1996 version. The rear wing and the back of the car was slightly different in 1994.
2) In my opinion the physics of the car need some work. I will try to tweak it and if I find a satisfying solution I might ask Peugeot905 to update the car. It shouldn't be too difficult, as the car is basically a 962 without roof and in consequence lighter. It runs a 3 litre engine from the 935. Theoretically all needed elements are available in AC in very good quality.
I hope you like the skin. I had a good time researching everything and painting it :-)
Daniel
Type 935/76 B6do you know which variant of the 935 it was used cause i'll be happily able to add that engine in (since i've got pretty much all of the 935s available afaik car wise)
I think you might possibly have a rather pleasant surprise in the very near future.
Peter Crill is working on it.
It's a marvelous car to drivee eheh.
Save it as normal (default to the track you're at), the system will find it there.Do you need to copy the file to a track folder/ car folder afterwards? Or once you've saved it the game will see that file where it is?
so that would mean it needs the DRM version or legions?Type 935/76 B6
View attachment 1243727
The DRM version is the correct match.so that would mean it needs the DRM version or legions?
brillaint. my suspect is that it's the 77 (77A) than the K3The DRM version is the correct match.
Yer. Gone back to original car now.Yeah and the provided skin looks really weird now.
Exactly, the K3 has too much power.brillaint. my suspect is that it's the 77 (77A) than the K3
What RPM are the AI shifting up at. This can be the issue a lot of the time. Look in engine.ini and look where the limiter is, then put the AI up shift around 100 RPM below that. so 8000 limiter in engine.ini would mean 7900 upshift value in ai.ini.I have a little issue with Zoffty Porsche 964 Cup, I think AI is too slow because with same cars as AI (and opponents strength 100%), only 2 or 3 corners is enough to become the first ...
I have tried to change value in AI.ini file but no big change ...
Does someone have an idea to solve this ?
@walczu ,Does anyone have a problem with purchased URD Loire (Oreca LMP2)? The car drives ok, but the AI in practice doesn't exit the pits, and in qualifying it runs a maximum of two laps of which one is pit exit and the other is go back to pits (or car is teleported to the pits - I haven't noticed this).
I really wanted to know that too. If anyone has a answer to it...hey mates.. quick question how can i solve the flickering of some objects like cables and so on?
i know there was some settings in csp but i dont remember wich..
Hey man, you still got these flying around on your disk?Hi !
I did my litlle Dr Frankenstein on your skins (thank you and they will be the only other "historical" skins I will use with, obviously, the JPS, green Martini and the Rebaque because this Tyrrell was barely a total "clone" of the Lotus 79 ^^).
I changed tyres, helmets, glasses of the helmets and Ui (not really accuracy anyway but It's historically and visually better in my opinion) !
Didier Pironi
Jean-Pierre Jarier
The only annoying "problem" is the Pironi's car which got the number "3".
Cheers !![]()