Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,063 comments
I use the "Sim_Realistic_Showroom" preset. I am not sure anymore where I found it, could be RD. Another good one is the "Retrolux_Studio_Showroom", which is on RD for sure. For the BPR previews I created my own showroom setting. i played a bit with the position of the spots and the colour of the light and background.

Sim Realistic Showroom: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s62pl6vlkq2wcp6/Sin_Realistic_Showroom.cmpreset/file

Retrolux Showroom: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/retrolux-studio-showroom.25772/

Daniel
Thanks! 👍

Update Towing Hooks correct exhaust Dash Lights Up Now and Rear Bumper Fix
Enjoy ;)

__custom_showroom_1680103491.jpg

Last edited:
What can we do if the AI cars are too slow because they don't change their final gear ratio to the proper one (aka. the fastest one for the track) ? Can we force it in game, for exemple? Car's data is encrypted, that's why my question (that wouldn't be a problem if not...)

I'm getting the hand on car's data to BOP the cars I have. It's a great success for many, and a great shame for the encrypted ones...

What can we do if the AI cars are too slow because they don't change their final gear ratio to the proper one (aka. the fastest one for the track) ? Can we force it in game, for exemple? Car's data is encrypted, that's why my question (that wouldn't be a problem if not...)

I'm getting the hand on car's data to BOP the cars I have. It's a great success for many, and a great shame for the encrypted ones...
Take that ai car out yourself, set it up so its gearing (and everything else) works right, then save the setup as ai_default.

Has anyone else trouble with rt_sebring?

All the graphic tools are up to date, I use extra FX with triple screens.
Sometimes one of the screens flickers between track and sky, so it's mostly blue and you can barely see the track. It often happens in turn 1, but I can't get a screenshot of it and cannot reproduce it by driving backwards.

It only appears on raceday layout not on the trackday one. When I disable Extra FX it's gone as well. I tried disabling and enabling every of the Extra FX sub options, but that changed nothing.

Any ideas?

Edit: ah while trying to get up to date with the thread I stumbled over someone else with this problem, will try the suggestions there.

Last edited:
Take that ai car out yourself, set it up so its gearing (and everything else) works right, then save the setup as ai_default.
Do you need to copy the file to a track folder/ car folder afterwards? Or once you've saved it the game will see that file where it is?

Hello

hockenheim_2018 reworked

Done:
-VAO
-RainFX
-TreeFX
-reworked surface mesh PRM (as bumpy as VehEth version :-))
-some little extra details

to Do (if someone is interesed):
-spectators
-more lights
-better AI lines
-Skins

View attachment 1243521

View attachment 1243522
This looks really promising! Very well done so far! Can't wait for the next update(s)!

Just some small details here and there to be fixed (some sausage curbs are missing, curb at exit of T1 and at the entrance of Stadium section) and maybe the tarmac outside the main layout.

But apart of that, it looks awesome!

Thanks for the answer !
Did it for 2 cars (the data encrypted one, and a non-encrypted one). Saved it in both generic and track specific. It worked for one of them (guess which one... yep.).

I dunno what i'm missing, honestly. I'm trying to bop a few cars for Le Mans circa 1963/64.
The one which cause me trouble is Gadu's and F40_LM's Ferrari 250 LM. Might be good lookin', but 230km/h top speed and no better than 4min12 around Le Mans at 100% Ai where fastest lap at that time for the 250LM was around 3min55, top speed 280km/h. I mean... C'mon!

On the other hand, Velo's Jag E type is now exactly where it should. Noice.

I released the Gulf Oil Racing skin for the Kremer K8 on RD
1680121629558.png

I have put a lot of effort in getting it right and I am quite satisfied with the result. There a two remarks to make.
1) The Kremer K8 available for AC is the 1996 version. The rear wing and the back of the car was slightly different in 1994.
2) In my opinion the physics of the car need some work. I will try to tweak it and if I find a satisfying solution I might ask Peugeot905 to update the car. It shouldn't be too difficult, as the car is basically a 962 without roof and in consequence lighter. It runs a 3 litre engine from the 935. Theoretically all needed elements are available in AC in very good quality.

I hope you like the skin. I had a good time researching everything and painting it :-)

Daniel

I released the Gulf Oil Racing skin for the Kremer K8 on RD
View attachment 1243723

I have put a lot of effort in getting it right and I am quite satisfied with the result. There a two remarks to make.
1) The Kremer K8 available for AC is the 1996 version. The rear wing and the back of the car was slightly different in 1994.
2) In my opinion the physics of the car need some work. I will try to tweak it and if I find a satisfying solution I might ask Peugeot905 to update the car. It shouldn't be too difficult, as the car is basically a 962 without roof and in consequence lighter. It runs a 3 litre engine from the 935. Theoretically all needed elements are available in AC in very good quality.

I hope you like the skin. I had a good time researching everything and painting it :-)

Daniel
do you know which variant of the 935 it was used cause i'll be happily able to add that engine in (since i've got pretty much all of the 935s available afaik car wise)

The latest possible tweaks for: Ferrari 166 SC (Spyder Corsa) Maserati A6 GCS I (test riportata) Talbot 26 GS Biplace

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1680146972.png
    __custom_showroom_1680146972.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 16
  • __custom_showroom_1680146955.png
    __custom_showroom_1680146955.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 14
  • __custom_showroom_1680144720.png
    __custom_showroom_1680144720.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 14
  • __custom_showroom_1680144702.png
    __custom_showroom_1680144702.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
  • __custom_showroom_1680144688.png
    __custom_showroom_1680144688.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 15
  • __custom_showroom_1680146980.png
    __custom_showroom_1680146980.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 10
  • __custom_showroom_1680152099.png
    __custom_showroom_1680152099.png
    61 KB · Views: 15
  • __custom_showroom_1680152117.png
    __custom_showroom_1680152117.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 13
  • __custom_showroom_1680152130.png
    __custom_showroom_1680152130.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 14
Does anyone have a problem with purchased URD Loire (Oreca LMP2)? The car drives ok, but the AI in practice doesn't exit the pits, and in qualifying it runs a maximum of two laps of which one is pit exit and the other is go back to pits (or car is teleported to the pits - I haven't noticed this).

Last edited:
hi, a heads-up for the update of the Merc 300 SLR that's being pushed via CM :
it introduced driver goggles which remain visible in VR
and the easy fix via CM (in 3Ddriver parameter) doesn't work (says not allowed).... so I guess it's up to MNBA to fix this.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back