Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,092 comments
I'm sorry to say this, but there are imo massive wrong vertex normals all over.
I'm still downloading it as RD so.... super f.... slow, but in your old and new screenshots the wrong vertex normals are very obviously very visible, at least for me.

Once I've downloaded it, I can try to take screenshots etc if you want.
But if no one else complains about it, just ignore it. Then it is, too, little matter. :)

Nevertheless, great thx for your work.
I don't know how to fix it, only track makers care or notice, and I pretty much just made it because I wanted to drive around on it and figured other people might like to also. Things being a bit more shadowed or bright than they might be in real life doesn't matter much when I'm driving down the track too fast to notice. If anyone else wants to fix it and have fun, feel free.

Cams for Washington DC RFK Stadium Circuit from gutbomb
Doesn´t overwrite existing cam
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/washington-dc-rfk-stadium-circuit.59343/
Thanks! My cams always suck and you always come through!

Last edited:
I don't know how to fix it, only track makers care or notice, and I pretty much just made it because I wanted to drive around on it and figured other people might like to also. Things being a bit more shadowed or bright than they might be in real life doesn't matter much when I'm driving down the track too fast to notice. If anyone else wants to fix it and have fun, feel free.

Thanks! My cams always suck and you always come through!
Yeah, sorry to have mentioned it.
It´s OK as it is, at least as I don´t like tracks witch massive hair pins, but just to show you what I mean 2 screenshots, from your version and a very quick made, but for sure also wrong made fix for other right normals
1680299594045.png

1680299701928.png

As I said, it was only done quickly, just as a proof of concept.
As a result, the correct normals are now sometimes wrong in many other places, but I think you can see what is wrong.

Yeah, sorry to have mentioned it.
It´s OK as it is, at least as I don´t like tracks witch massive hair pins, but just to show you what I mean 2 screenshots, from your version and a very quick made, but for sure also wrong made fix for other right normals
View attachment 1244275

View attachment 1244276
As I said, it was only done quickly, just as a proof of concept.
As a result, the correct normals are now sometimes wrong in many other places, but I think you can see what is wrong.
Yeah I can see it, but it's quite a lot of stuff to troubleshoot when using library objects in RTB. I came off as more defensive than I should have, thanks for the tip. Your stuff is always top notch, and I appreciate it. My stuff is always made just because it's a track that doesn't exist and I want to drive on them so sometimes the nitpicky stuff takes a back seat.

Continuing my "Champions Career Mode, 1950 season", we arrive at Targa Florio 1950, with original cars and "fakes" cars on the track.

Using (Stage 1), tomorrow we will do the other stages (interspersing rivals) and changing cars, as it is a very long route. In this first stage, I used my fake car, Ferrari 166 SC, number 455 (G. Marzotto / Crosara).
On Board

TV Cam

Continuing my "Champions Career Mode, 1950 season", we arrive at Targa Florio 1950, with original cars and "fakes" cars on the track.

Using (Stage 1), tomorrow we will do the other stages (interspersing rivals) and changing cars, as it is a very long route. In this first stage, I used my fake car, Ferrari 166 SC, number 455 (G. Marzotto / Crosara).
On Board

TV Cam

I'm excited as you get better with modelling cars. Looking forward for the possibility for a 70s Indy 500 or a mid-70s Le Mans mod.

Last edited:
Ice Cream Fist Bump GIF
Regular Show Cartoon GIF

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
The 0.29 Anniversary release of the AC modding manual 3.0 is out!

Immagine 2022-11-20 165015.png

--
-- Go get it here:
-- https://assettocorsathemanual.blogspot.com

(Removed the insta-rickroll for April fools.)

Old trap links:
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxTzj35CrhX28NZy7_mYeEuBpVhRE5Nxxk
https://assettocorsathemanual.blogspot.com/2023/04/trolololololol.html
:D
:D:D

(if you couldn't tolerate the rickroll, you took yourself too seriously)

Last edited:
Hi Forum!
What is for you the best go kart mod for Assetto Corsa?
Thank You!
For me recently released one from REG. Along with good feel has competitive AI which is a rarity in karts.
Its better than "pro" karts I got from several eleagues/championships

Yeah I can see it, but it's quite a lot of stuff to troubleshoot when using library objects in RTB. I came off as more defensive than I should have, thanks for the tip. Your stuff is always top notch, and I appreciate it. My stuff is always made just because it's a track that doesn't exist and I want to drive on them so sometimes the nitpicky stuff takes a back seat.
Ah, Ok, then fixing the nitpicky stuff isn´t interesting? :odd:
Fine, I'll delete it again.... no problem at all.
Took me a few hours, but well.... let's leave that stuff in the back seat. :D
1680349000276.png

1680353137886.png

So, back to the future... ;)
1680283754552-jpeg.1244206

Thx, anyway, for your hard work. A lot of parts could be less glary, some spectators could be fixed to avoid cutting the walls, and track itself could be optimized too, but nonetheless, thx matey ... 👍

Last edited:
a recent YT vid mentioned here (with alot of japanese street cars released) had me try this little Toyota Vitz...
It's a beautifully made mod imho, interior and sound gave me a good immersive feeling (in VR) , BUT...
it was quite boring (having less then 70 bhp) !

So I usually do not make tuned versions, but for this occasion... (and no, it is NOT an april 1 fish)
DOWNLOAD

It's packed and installable as a seperate car (does not overwrite the original one should you have it - nor does it require you to have the original car)...
1680364016486.png

main tuned things:
  • more torque, horsepower & turbo
  • higher rpm limit
  • 100kg lighter
  • other paintjobs and interiors
  • changed sfx levels (more leveled and enjoyable imho)

No longer boring, quite enjoyable and pleasing to the eye (at least that's my opinion).
Enjoy it (or not).
Cheers and happy Easter everyone!

Public Release!

Tandragee 100 Road Circuit

https://www.patreon.com/posts/80827647

Enjoy :)

View attachment 1244169View attachment 1244168View attachment 1244167
View attachment 1244170

View attachment 1244171View attachment 1244172View attachment 1244173

Promo Text Below!

Experience the thrill of the Tandragee 100 with this meticulously crafted mod for Assetto Corsa! Immerse yourself in one of the most iconic road racing circuits in the world as you test your skills on this legendary track.

The Tandragee 100, held annually in the picturesque Tandragee village in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, is a celebrated road racing event that has been entertaining motorsport enthusiasts since its inception in 1961. Known as "The Miniature TT," the Tandragee 100 offers a challenging 5.3-mile (8.5 km) circuit that winds through the stunning Irish countryside, featuring an exhilarating mix of high-speed straights, technical corners, and undulating terrain.

The mod replicates the Tandragee 100 circuit with incredible attention to detail, capturing the authentic atmosphere and unique characteristics of this historic track. The mod features:

1. A highly accurate representation of the 5.3-mile Tandragee 100 circuit, based on satellite imagery, ensuring a true-to-life racing experience.
  2. Authentic trackside objects, buildings, and scenery, giving you the feeling of being in the heart of the Irish countryside.
  3. Track surface simulating the unique characteristics of the Tandragee 100's roads.
  4. Compatible with CSP Dynamic weather and lighting effects, offering a realistic and immersive racing experience in any condition.
  5. Compatibility with various car classes, allowing you to test your skills with a wide range of vehicles on this challenging circuit.
Download the Tandragee 100 Race Track mod for Assetto Corsa now and experience the adrenaline-pumping excitement of this renowned road racing circuit from the comfort of your home!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/80827647
Google drive downloads exceeded. Can you post in another place? Thanks.

Is there any mod or graphics adjustment that interferes with server messages?
I don't get any... No PB, SB, connecting or disconnecting drivers... Nothing.
All the boxes are ticked in CM and when I look in the config file in the AC folder, everything is one 1. So what could be the issue?

Can someone explain how good the pack is compared to chivas 2013 superGT cars ?
Eventually post some indoor pics?

AMWts8DEBQ_HJkMcq_GDaoUtNY-WVaa5VA5geNMNitScWd_TTBap4EQ-ojoMiI-uNBENW012DTAveRv2sOWZxBlQ-BtIVWOhJs6qHoFVVNio4UaLLI8bjyj7LKiRSeLQDPWFQ6b0s0AWdpbooWM4oORTT671OQ=w2560-h1440-s-no

AMWts8CqjkzRHIc5rvlzzxJ0LvT8jmvWxw1ZCpOGu6VGJWqq2oBSeg_vf5yN_F_mFzTGsOtJHQVSjUOvN_QS4_aZV2fSHGLO7C_zvGJkXmoqSSgqvSgs53toxo2vmy7AoXbDukkP5plKAtTsjetg5K4hYirIdg=w2560-h1440-s-no

AMWts8BvYdoVYrlrcDUZua05-pj5V36Kba_Kd-u_ursJLr37fSpzeG6H_rZ59vLzPBpzPAHXX0eRrJKD1Iwy4O7oUm7ZoGIy0DsWSscqc52oyzZNjEW8fC6pydIZGLphrgnq72uvcBQnxs8l2fyfU5YISz7wUA=w2560-h1440-s-no

AMWts8CsMMABGGoGLhw3XoxUcOpBf1KMYaD0rx3SMCjmYkDqqdmuLLw6vQ2HaePm9-d27GIPv-Le3FKwuPv33sQPmn8omCwlNTX7AcTxNvF52zdB7LI0Z0mVrO6twj98_hE9athN3N0-egqym3ZfQa4hRs1p3Q=w2560-h1440-s-no

AMWts8Ck-61TGQg5-2iLQS35FpWbbfCWrhs7VOGCiYNoQBK7_9rYV759tp_uwV3GcYqOAXb2tM-v7U8mfffrklE39ISTAgKFayhz0d7S0n20XiRKiqY0CHz3nh5qyvDSmv-DdXCtoFd7GxredaMAhWTjtcwMuw=w2560-h1440-s-no

AMWts8Bze2RvH_JCl8gCxv8oZNKd2XtDSomqVt0nivSQTsn2VhV-WqtMr8wWks14ljQJnNb8OjfvgeYUD6ibGeL7Lb5E5y0MQGIoNQEdoT4cejDls_3lsZapdXIGBtESC5iQDXqL0Dl0JkdKy0vGb8qZ9OKezQ=w2560-h1440-s-no

I just tried these. Good URD cars, best thing that they are a set so they are balanced to each other. Nissan/Toyota liveries are already on RD. No Honda one yet. The default Honda "RATA" livery looks like there is some mapping problem for reflection or something on some body pieces(winglets and one of the rear cheese wedge). In VR the cockpit looks great. Physics wise they seem "right" for what they are, in that they are GT bodied prototype cars(right around the pace if a bit slower than the Hypercar from GRD, which seems plausible though I think Super GT car IRL might be faster.) I am kinda curious on the NSX since it feels more MR feeling(lighter steering more twitchy?) even though this era's NSX is actually a FR car? Might be just me.

The comparison with Natsuki's Nissan GT500 is more interesting. The URD cars are easier to drive on cold tire and faster than Natsuki's. Model quality wise though I think Natsuki's car is just as good if not a bit better?

The comparison to the recent free Supra on here, that Supra is actually pretty good, and I think faster. But again I think this being a pack might be easier for you to balance to make a grid with less effort...

Compare to Chivas' cars. I love Chivas' work especially since it focuses on the last era's Super GT cars that are pretty unique cars. Lots of work clearly goes into them, its just they are always WIP. These are more polished products but I hope Chivas gets them to the finish lines(multiple ones, since he has 2 eras of cars in work I think).

Last edited:
Help, please. I never had a problem with this mod and I haven't driven it in a while, but today, I see this on the windscreen from inside, in first person view...

Screenshot_rw_seat_600_hillclimb_ks_barcelona_1-3-123-20-9-59.jpg

Seems that I saw a solution for this time ago, and I swear I tried to find it, but no luck... Can anyone help me pleeeeease? (and now imagine that I look at you all with the pleading eyes of Shreck's Puss in Boots...)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back