Reposting my **** now ? It's private for now bc it ain't finished (and it's on my old pc and I can't be arsed to finish it lmao)Does anyone know where i can download this car mod? I looked everywhere & i got no luck with it.![]()
No, it you specify it in the file and it shows in the showroom, it should show in game. Just to make sure, there's no files for helmet/gloves in the skin folder, right, because these would take precedence over ones in the config.Probably a dumb question, but how do you get the game to use the helmet, suit and gloves in game that I assign with the skin file in my skins folder? It only shows properly in the showroom. Does it have to have a special CSP name or something?
M4 GT3
or
K I T T I E S? 🤔
Very good work. Yes, please continue with the improvements. Thanks very much.Hello
hockenheim_2018 reworked
Done:
-VAO
-RainFX
-TreeFX
-reworked surface mesh PRM (as bumpy as VehEth version :-))
-some little extra details
to Do (if someone is interesed):
-spectators
-more lights
-better AI lines
-Skins
![]()
hockenheim_2018_ext_v0.7
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1243521
View attachment 1243522
Nope, no files related to the helmet and gloves. I finally gave up trying to figure it out and just copied the files for the suit\gloves\helmet I wanted from the textures folder to my skin folder.No, it you specify it in the file and it shows in the showroom, it should show in game. Just to make sure, there's no files for helmet/gloves in the skin folder, right, because these would take precedence over ones in the config.
Man! I need this car, love it! Do you think you will have it ready soon? Not to rush you, but I love that car.Remaking the Talbot-Lago 26 GS Biplace car. This time the front got a little better, still need to put the numbering on the front of the car.
How do you get the cars to look so shiny and clean in your showroom shots?coming soon :-)
View attachment 1243144
I use the "Sim_Realistic_Showroom" preset. I am not sure anymore where I found it, could be RD. Another good one is the "Retrolux_Studio_Showroom", which is on RD for sure. For the BPR previews I created my own showroom setting. i played a bit with the position of the spots and the colour of the light and background.How do you get the cars to look so shiny and clean in your showroom shots?
If you don't like it, don't download it. Some people like fun. 🤷♂️I think its the desperate @jimmybroadbent bit that is the worst part of this.
I guess now I'm modding i know how anything can be put into AC, where as the vast majority still think this is witchcraft. At least the dinosaur one had moving limbs.....
We've been here before.If you don't like it, don't download it. Some people like fun. 🤷♂️
Awesome! I hope you find the time to continue, Baltimore was weirdly one of my favorite street tracks. Though, i must admit. I kind of hope there is a variant without the chicane. Specifically for sim racing/ACI started converting one a while back but it's really rough and I lost interest and forgot about it. I might go back to it when this is done.
View attachment 1243501
Thanks! 👍I use the "Sim_Realistic_Showroom" preset. I am not sure anymore where I found it, could be RD. Another good one is the "Retrolux_Studio_Showroom", which is on RD for sure. For the BPR previews I created my own showroom setting. i played a bit with the position of the spots and the colour of the light and background.
Sim Realistic Showroom: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s62pl6vlkq2wcp6/Sin_Realistic_Showroom.cmpreset/file
Retrolux Showroom: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/retrolux-studio-showroom.25772/
Daniel
Take that ai car out yourself, set it up so its gearing (and everything else) works right, then save the setup as ai_default.What can we do if the AI cars are too slow because they don't change their final gear ratio to the proper one (aka. the fastest one for the track) ? Can we force it in game, for exemple? Car's data is encrypted, that's why my question (that wouldn't be a problem if not...)
I'm getting the hand on car's data to BOP the cars I have. It's a great success for many, and a great shame for the encrypted ones...
Do you need to copy the file to a track folder/ car folder afterwards? Or once you've saved it the game will see that file where it is?Take that ai car out yourself, set it up so its gearing (and everything else) works right, then save the setup as ai_default.
This looks really promising! Very well done so far! Can't wait for the next update(s)!Hello
hockenheim_2018 reworked
Done:
-VAO
-RainFX
-TreeFX
-reworked surface mesh PRM (as bumpy as VehEth version :-))
-some little extra details
to Do (if someone is interesed):
-spectators
-more lights
-better AI lines
-Skins
![]()
hockenheim_2018_ext_v0.7
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1243521
View attachment 1243522
Hi, hope you're doing well. Say, could you please inform which version of track St. Petersburg this is? Can you share perhaps? Would be great. Thanks in advance. Regards, Jeroen2023 GT America Series
Team; Archangel Motorsports
Drivers; Todd Coleman
View attachment 1243649
View attachment 1243650
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2023-gt-america-series.59285/
Thanks for the answer !Take that ai car out yourself, set it up so its gearing (and everything else) works right, then save the setup as ai_default.