Errr... I'll wait a bit.Guys is it already time to bother with Tree Fx ? Or is it not really "far" enough?
It was loud after it came out, but it`s become quiet about it. What is experts opinion?
🤔 wtf, i corrected the exhaust flames
Disclaimer: non-expert.Guys is it already time to bother with Tree Fx ? Or is it not really "far" enough?
It was loud after it came out, but it`s become quiet about it. What is experts opinion?
IMHO they could be useful only if you are not able to make trees in 3D software and you want update a track. If not, they are not useful as said by @racinjoe013Disclaimer: non-expert.
I've made two long posts about this in the past so i'll be short this time:
1.) Look bad.
2.) Lack variety.
3.) Perform bad.
4.) As far as I know, don't react to seasonal changes properly.
5.) Long way to go too be usable.
Thanks very much for these updates!View attachment 1250191
BMW M2 CS Racing
v. 1.0
Made by GUERILLA Mods
3D / Shaders: Timo Hartmann, Marcel Erner
Physics / BOP: Timo Hartmann + Immanuel Vinke
Extension / Textures: Marcel Erner
Sound / Management: Timo Hartmann
Custom shader patch 1.76 or above required!
Changelog 1.0:
new interior
reworked headlights
reworked taillights
reworked windows (rainFX)
new wiper animation
new shader settings
corrected transmission
reworked driver animation
a lot of new textures
new extension config (new light settings incl.)
reworked physics
added a lot of skins
DOWNLOAD:
![]()
View attachment 1250192
Toyota SF-R Cup
v. 1.0
Made by GUERILLA Mods
3D / Shaders: Timo Hartmann, Marcel Erner
Physics / BOP: Timo Hartmann + Immanuel Vinke
Extension / Textures: Marcel Erner
Sound / Management: Timo Hartmann
Custom shader patch 1.76 or above required!
Changelog 1.0:
new interior
reworked exterior
reworked rims, tyres & brake discs
new exterior carbon UV map
reworked headlights
reworked taillights
new internal/external windows (rainFX)
wiper animation - new driver animation
reworked windshield banner
new shader settings
new extension config (new light settings incl.)
reworked physics
reworked all included skins
two new skins
DOWNLOAD:
![]()
better ai line for sx_lemans, valid for all three chicane layouts:The track looks better than 2.2 and is very nice to drive. Just wondering if anyone else has issues with the AI being significantly slower and taking far slower racing lines than version 2.2. Even when I run myself as the ai.
Access denied ?better ai line for sx_lemans, valid for all three chicane layouts:
(overwrite the ones in
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicane\ai\
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicaneperf\ai\
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicane_24h_race\ai\)
Nothing is displaying for me. For your mod, I added the older fast ai line from version 2.2(everything works great). You're SX_Lemans is the main track I use for testing mods I posted here. Thank you for the excellent track.better ai line for sx_lemans, valid for all three chicane layouts:
(overwrite the ones in
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicane\ai\
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicaneperf\ai\
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicane_24h_race\ai\)
edit: access granted now
still no access herebetter ai line for sx_lemans, valid for all three chicane layouts:
(overwrite the ones in
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicane\ai\
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicaneperf\ai\
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicane_24h_race\ai\)
edit: access granted now
I have the v2.3 in my game but Please do you still have a link for the sx_lemans v2.2 because I just have the v2.1 and I deleted my v2.2 what a noob I am!!!!Nothing is displaying for me. For your mod, I added the older fast ai line from version 2.2(everything works great). You're SX_Lemans is the main track I use for testing mods I posted here. Thank you for the excellent track.
Access denied ?
#Metoostill no access here
...I did get a shock, when the stuck AI-cars in front of me suddenly started honking like crazy.![]()
i must say that ilja fixed the bad start from the ai !Is a too realistic AI-behaviour possible?
View attachment 1250338
With the new v0.1.80-preview218 we get the option for "impatient AI". I did get a shock, when the stuck AI-cars in front of me suddenly started honking like crazy.![]()
ok so the Yamaha is shelved for the minute due to reasons I wont share (but good ones)I may help
I know nothing about putting stuff to work on AC but I know my way a bit around Blender, I can take a look if you want (not promising anything tho, I'm used to do building, not steering wheels haha)
iam wondering the same..Hey folks. Does anybody know what this is? Theres no app visible in my case. Thanks
View attachment 1250350
Bring it onok so the Yamaha is shelved for the minute due to reasons I wont share (but good ones)
I do have this rather sexy DeTomaso P70 that needs smoothing. Not sure if youd be interested in trying a hand at this?
View attachment 1250345
View attachment 1250346
Gday mate. Check it now now . Updated downlaod link the postAwesome! Is there any way to use the already-modelled early 90s final chicane, and perhaps even restore 130R to the original pre-2003 profile, foe even more perfection?
yes I agree also possibly NO 6.) Really bad pop in of trees even on relatively high end PC.Disclaimer: non-expert.
I've made two long posts about this in the past so i'll be short this time:
1.) Look bad.
2.) Lack variety.
3.) Perform bad.
4.) As far as I know, don't react to seasonal changes properly.
5.) Long way to go too be usable.
fixed link !better ai line for sx_lemans, valid for all three chicane layouts:
(overwrite the ones in
...\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicane\ai\
...\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicaneperf\ai\
...\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sx_lemans\chicane_24h_race\ai\)
edit: access granted now
Nice! What I was referring to with the original 130R corner profile, was the more rounded line, using a lot of what is now the current run-off area.Gday mate. Check it now now . Updated downlaod link the post
Now the nostalgia Suzuka has slighly banked 130R turn + another version of layout with late Casio triangle chicane (no Ai...not sure if its good layout, i prefer original one) If someone like it and want make Ai line for this version - great. I usually don't use Ai
almost unnoticed, but it has small banking now
View attachment 1250360
View attachment 1250362
and this...
View attachment 1250363
got it, thanks for the explanation. now i understand why the AO map of the formula opponent 2013 had red on it, I'll do the same to block the fresnel since there should be no blue component
Yes it's possible too ) maximum accuracy it willNice! What I was referring to with the original 130R corner profile, was the more rounded line, using a lot of what is now the current run-off area.
Allan McNish had a huge shunt there in 2002 qualifying, which made the current corner profile necessary.
Current 130R on top.
2002 and previous 130R below.