Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,189 comments
Alfa GTA 147. Magical car from Alfa Romeo, future classic, hell already a classic.
Well happy to get this in AC.

Love it!!

Any plans to make it public at some point? I used to own a 1st gen 2.0L twin spark and have been looking for a GTA for AC since forever. Yours is the first I've seen

I have tested the Peugeot together with the VRC BTCC Cars.

The Peugeot comes with Gen1 and Gen2 specs.
The Gen2 fits perfect performance wise with the VRC pack.

Are both versions visual identical ?

If not, we need skins for the Gen2
The front bumper has some little changes ind the 3d model but uvunwrap is totally out of sight

Love it!!

Any plans to make it public at some point? I used to own a 1st gen 2.0L twin spark and have been looking for a GTA for AC since forever. Yours is the first I've seen
Just made a version with teedial alloys actually which looks nicer.
Never understood why Alfa Romeo is so woefully represented in driving games considering their fan base and the fact they make most other cars look so dull.

__custom_showroom_1683637433.jpg

Last edited:
started as making new walls for the original St Petes to get the Sponsors right, ended up re-scratching the whole thing
28 pit boxes
sum 3d trees
basic night lighting, if you don't like the temporary lights u can delete them in the models ini
basic rain, nothing in detail
AI's not too bad, don't seem to be crashing
Untextured buildings.
very much a work in progress, had enough of it for a while

Hi. I just tried St. Petersburg for the first time and I fall in to some other dimension when I first get to T1. Has anyone else the same problem?

Hi. I just tried St. Petersburg for the first time and I fall in to some other dimension when I first get to T1. Has anyone else the same problem?
No, I seem to have missed that.
But there's still a lot of work involved. Road feel is pretty notchy, especially in corners and the track desperately needs optimizing.
I get about half the fps as the original base track (which does have detailed buildings etc...)

... How do I make the brightness/contrast of monitor-style rear view mirrors not look so blown out with the real mirrors CSP thing enabled?...
(Edited to clarify some details)

In the Car Mirrors Configurator console, when you select the monitor option, you have (among others) a tab to change the shader type of the monitor (Disabled, TN, VA and IPS) which (I suposse) try to mimic the images that shows those type of screens.

When "Disabled" is selected, the image of the rearview monitor is like your screenshot; when you select some of the other options, the image looks atenuated, with less bright.

Keep in mind that these options don't work with some mods.

Last edited:
But there's still a lot of work involved. Road feel is pretty notchy, especially in corners and the track desperately needs optimizing.
I get about half the fps as the original base track (which does have detailed buildings etc...)
Any chance I should install the base track first or something? But it does look like it's a stand alone, right?

I had this problem as well, and for me it was solved by disabling Windows Speech Recognition (Which I had been experimenting with at the time).
Very strange.
I don't know if this is the case for you, of course, but if you have it active in the background, try disabling it.
Thanks for the idea, but not the issue. I can seemingly solve the problem temporarily by changing loads of settings within CM showroom at random and then it seems to fix itself until being closed and re-opened. Unfortunately though it doesn't seem to be tied to any one setting as seems to be random. I guess I will just have to live with it.

just checked and have no issues like that, thought it might have missed naming it, but its as it should be.

i'm generally getting 63 fps average in VR with a full track of heavy mod cars , if the tracks notchy u can remove the bumpmesh in the ini and it will be smooth . included tha bumpmesh which is a middle one . had one bumpier and one smoother. trying to see how people drive it and if it works with all the other pc's out there, honestly i wouldnt know how to optimize, i just getting it working and go from there. any advice would be grateful

Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy 2012 Public Release !!!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/wq6s73ugeunw/megane_rs_trophy_2012_public.rar.html
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics By Gravel Trap
-Lods Help Norms
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@filemissing,@Mascot,and others
I have a problem with this car, for some reason it just won't move. I can shift it in gear, the car steers, I can even give it gas and you can see the front wheels spin, but it just stays stationary....

I have a problem with this car, for some reason it just won't move. I can shift it in gear, the car steers, I can even give it gas and you can see the front wheels spin, but it just stays stationary....
Do you have Extended Physics checked when it shouldn't be?

I love this idea; btw, some time ago I opened a thread on RD asking if someone would be interested in doing some Tasman series skins - I would give most of profiles/informations and data, since I have some stuff stored on my PC and I know good sources where to find the rest on internet. The problem is that it´s a lot of work, and I highly doubt (nowadays) that anyone would do it for free.

So, the best you can do is make a makeshift Tasman series by yourself (as I did). You can find some of the tracks for AC already (most of them are not so good in terms of quality, but it´s better than nothing) and some extra skins laying around.

This problem affects all that sub-F1 championships that existed during 60s-70s, like de South African F1 or the Aurora AFX seasons. They are extremely under-represented (in other words, forgotten) in the sims, even though they are hugely important in the development of F1 as a global sport. Worst of all, we have most of the cars and tracks of all these champioships already converted to AC!!! I just never made the skins myself because I lack time.
for me, i'd rather not be content to settle for makeshift, to me that is not what a simulation is about, but each person is different. Wigram, Levin & Ardmore were in GPL. The RF Wigram was lacking compared to the GPL version, and sadly the real track no longer exists, I cant even find any decent aerial photos of where the track used to be, it is now a residential area. Levin was never ported over, but google maps does kind of show where the old track used to be. It ceased being used when Manfield was built. We do have a pretty good Teretonga, and there are a couple of versions, but none of them really have the camber of T1 right, and Pukekohe in AC really needs a redo. I understand that iRacing is doing a laserscan of the track, but that doesnt help for AC. Thankfully Warwick Farm and Longford were brought across and they are nice.
67 Tasman series cars, well the Lotus 49 is already in game, the Amon Ferrari was an F2 Ferrari with a Dino V6, that the old man had allowed Chris to put together from what was laying around in Ferrari, Brabhams, Coopers, the basis is there, done right would take a decent team of experts, and there are plenty of people in the community that have the talent, it's just whether or not there is sufficient interest from those who have the skills. A skin set is really the easier part, and just a skinset on a makeshift bunch of cars to me, doesn't justify the history. There is a mod I believe that has the Formula Atlantics and the F5000s to do the later parts of the tasman series, even into the 1980s the southern hemisphere got some big names, Teo Fabi, Keke Rosberg in 77 & 78, Eddie Cheever, Davy Jones and so many more who went onto the big time. Even today there are current F1 drivers who raced in the NZ series on their way to where they are now, Lando, Yuki and Lance all raced on the NZ tracks prior to their F1 careers. I guess we should count ourselves lucky that Legion did the Tatuus cars, and we have all the current NZ tracks that the cars race on, Pugsang's Timaru, Skin's Taupo and Manfield are just sublime with the later NZ single seaters. The ACL Trans-Am mod could make a great base for some historic Aussie and NZ tin tops. So many options, but the 60s-70s Tasman series would be my pick, if we had a decent Wigram and Levin, it would give the complete set, the cars would then be the next step

for me, i'd rather not be content to settle for makeshift, to me that is not what a simulation is about, but each person is different. Wigram, Levin & Ardmore were in GPL. The RF Wigram was lacking compared to the GPL version, and sadly the real track no longer exists, I cant even find any decent aerial photos of where the track used to be, it is now a residential area. Levin was never ported over, but google maps does kind of show where the old track used to be. It ceased being used when Manfield was built. We do have a pretty good Teretonga, and there are a couple of versions, but none of them really have the camber of T1 right, and Pukekohe in AC really needs a redo. I understand that iRacing is doing a laserscan of the track, but that doesnt help for AC. Thankfully Warwick Farm and Longford were brought across and they are nice.
67 Tasman series cars, well the Lotus 49 is already in game, the Amon Ferrari was an F2 Ferrari with a Dino V6, that the old man had allowed Chris to put together from what was laying around in Ferrari, Brabhams, Coopers, the basis is there, done right would take a decent team of experts, and there are plenty of people in the community that have the talent, it's just whether or not there is sufficient interest from those who have the skills. A skin set is really the easier part, and just a skinset on a makeshift bunch of cars to me, doesn't justify the history. There is a mod I believe that has the Formula Atlantics and the F5000s to do the later parts of the tasman series, even into the 1980s the southern hemisphere got some big names, Teo Fabi, Keke Rosberg in 77 & 78, Eddie Cheever, Davy Jones and so many more who went onto the big time. Even today there are current F1 drivers who raced in the NZ series on their way to where they are now, Lando, Yuki and Lance all raced on the NZ tracks prior to their F1 careers. I guess we should count ourselves lucky that Legion did the Tatuus cars, and we have all the current NZ tracks that the cars race on, Pugsang's Timaru, Skin's Taupo and Manfield are just sublime with the later NZ single seaters. The ACL Trans-Am mod could make a great base for some historic Aussie and NZ tin tops. So many options, but the 60s-70s Tasman series would be my pick, if we had a decent Wigram and Levin, it would give the complete set, the cars would then be the next step
are there some tracks worth looking at to convert or remodel? sparked a curiosity

are there some tracks worth looking at to convert or remodel? sparked a curiosity
Would love someone to finish of Referance92 version of Rockingham (uk) especialy the Oval. I believe it was based on Lidar data. Great work on St Petes! Could you please look in the colision on the walls, my car RSS America stopped dead after hitting the outside wall before the back straight with kink left. MANY THANKS!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back