Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,013 comments
Idk as it doesn't depends solely on me, sounds will be updated (especially the exterior) so I'll have to wait for prophetimus to pick up on 2010 again.

In the meantime 2008 and FVA will be released before V1.5
Hi, some paints on the barcoded F10 are kind of green-ish tinted, hope you can see what I mean.
Screenshot_cim_2010_ferrari_ks_barcelona_3-5-123-0-18-15.png

View attachment 1261778

F1 2010 V1 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Hey guys, today I present you the V1 update for the 2010 season mod I converted to Assetto Corsa around last year, it took quite longer to update because I took some time to learn about modding (more than body swapping) and also because of hard-drive failure which made me lose all of my progress. But here it is at last !

Changelog :

• What has changed ? : Everything tbh, this is redone from scratch.
  • Proper AO map for every cars, better metallic paint for the mclaren (CSP required)
  • Driver suits for every teams and all drivers has their own helmet ! (Big thanks to serg for making the skins)
  • Better handling, more realistic, No more 2020 Mercedes overpowered downforce, no more grip suddenly vanishing like your father who went to buy milk when a certain speed is achieved. You can also now change the aero in the setup without having to drive a soap after. Credit to Bimon for helping with the physics !
  • New engine sounds, Thanks to Prophetimus for redoing every car sound, now there's justice done to Mclaren and Cosworth, exterior sounds doesn't sound like NULL anymore.
  • Animated suspension
  • Featuring the 3 2020 classic car version from Codemaster, I asked myself if it was worth it to convert them, apparantly it is. There is also an updated R30 Renault version with a rework done to it, and Kubica LED shifting style.
  • Lot of skins, Barcode, LG redbull, HRT early and late season skins.... There's more skins to make you happy !
  • CSP TyreFX support, You can now select soft and hard compound directly from the pit. Rain tyre texture are also added for codemaster tyres, you need to put them in the driver skin folder to make it usable. I don't really know yet where csp decides to take Rain tyres textures.
Here's a F1 2010 trailer made by JamesdRacing :

Note : trailer has been done using pre-V1 cars, so if you notice some details that are wrong in a car, don't worry it has been fixed for release

DOWNLOAD LINK : HERE

20230529-161344-bahrain_2020-f1_2010_ferrari-C13AEGIS.jpg

20230529-170944-monza-f1_2010_tororosso-C13AEGIS.jpg

20230529-163656-singapore_2020-f1_2010_lotus-C13AEGIS.jpg

20230525-214027-ks_silverstone-f1_2010_williams.jpg

20230525-220252-ks_silverstone-f1_2010_ferrari.jpg

20230525-223255-ks_silverstone-f1_2010_virgin.jpg

20230525-220506-ks_silverstone-f1_2010_hrt.jpg

Thanks to MRHD and Jamesdracing for the screenshots

BRILLIANT WORK!

The cars instantly look 'right' which is a big thing for me.
One small thing with the Mercedes: the steering wheel is a little bit too large - I really notice this in VR, and its left mirror is showing a non-mirrored and stretched image.

PORSCHE 928 GT - 1989
Real Specs v1.0 - Just released!!!

Screenshot_rs_porsche_928_gt_89_g333_sachsenring_31-4-123-23-43-46 - Cópia.jpg

"Originally intended to replace the company's iconic 911, the 928 combined the power, poise, and handling of a sports car with the refinement, comfort, and equipment of a luxury saloon.

The 928 was designed to be a comfortable and luxurious grand tourer.

The 928 has the distinction of being Porsche first production V8 powered model and the only coupé powered by a front-mounted V8 engine."

Enjoy!

Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 and Acura NSX RM´91 w.i.p. (GT6)
View attachment 1261631View attachment 1261632View attachment 1261634View attachment 1261637

have fun!
View attachment 1261645

Link updated to version 0.99. Only two small updates from the previous version.

-- Better ext_config file from @CrisT86 .
-- Slightly tweaked ai sidelines so that they don't run so wide in a couple of turns and run off track.

GPLmania season Part 4!

RELEASE of Rouen 60s fix, Brno 1965 fix, update of Mexico GP 1967 and two new championships of the GPLmania series.

This time we're going to the first seasons of F1 with 50s cars and having fun with the very first winged Formula One cars. GPLmania Part 4 brings you the Legends of the 50s and the Wings of Change '68 championships with races on famous tracks of that times.

The idea of GPLmania is to bring together the best historic cars and tracks made for AC in championships that are either inspired by real historic ones or just fun to drive. Part 4 contains all work of previous parts.

There will be 5 parts, with new championships and new track releases for each part.

All download links are given in the Read Me file in the package. Be aware some of the content is for paid only.

The link for Kyalami 1976 has been updated.

Overview of all GPLmania championships:

View attachment 1261707

ROUEN 60s grass and shader update
A graphical update for Sergio Loro's Rouen-les-Essarts. Thanks for the permission Sergio! This patch brings you a better brightness of the shaders, a better color for the grass textures and new UI previews.

Get the track here, be aware this is a paid mod:

Comparison can hardly seen in pictures, it looks even better in game.

with patch:
View attachment 1261705

original:
View attachment 1261706

BRNO 1965 road mesh and AI fix

Changelog:
  • new AI with hints for first part in the village
  • ideal line and overlays for using the time attack mode
  • fixed that strange floating feeling of the road mesh

NOTE for the author: 3DSimed killed all rF-shader with the NM-maps. If you want to use this patch simply deactivate all road and pit keys in the original track .kn5 and then apply the patch without the track file in the patch.

Get the track here:

View attachment 1261708

UPDATE of MEXICO GP 1967

v1.2
  • smoothed road mesh

View attachment 1261709

ADDITIONAL RELEASES:

Sergio Loro recently released more of his historic Formula Junior cars (paid):

shi
ISAM Motor Center (Circuito Istituto Sperimentale Auto e Motori) v1.0

View attachment 1261723
Italian test track.
See the rFactor readme for details.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-30 pit/start
-3 layouts
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by LcR
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @Breathe , @Masscot

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Aldo Coletta.

View attachment 1261778

F1 2010 V1 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Hey guys, today I present you the V1 update for the 2010 season mod I converted to Assetto Corsa around last year, it took quite longer to update because I took some time to learn about modding (more than body swapping) and also because of hard-drive failure which made me lose all of my progress. But here it is at last !

Changelog :

• What has changed ? : Everything tbh, this is redone from scratch.
  • Proper AO map for every cars, better metallic paint for the mclaren (CSP required)
  • Driver suits for every teams and all drivers has their own helmet ! (Big thanks to serg for making the skins)
  • Better handling, more realistic, No more 2020 Mercedes overpowered downforce, no more grip suddenly vanishing like your father who went to buy milk when a certain speed is achieved. You can also now change the aero in the setup without having to drive a soap after. Credit to Bimon for helping with the physics !
  • New engine sounds, Thanks to Prophetimus for redoing every car sound, now there's justice done to Mclaren and Cosworth, exterior sounds doesn't sound like NULL anymore.
  • Animated suspension
  • Featuring the 3 2020 classic car version from Codemaster, I asked myself if it was worth it to convert them, apparantly it is. There is also an updated R30 Renault version with a rework done to it, and Kubica LED shifting style.
  • Lot of skins, Barcode, LG redbull, HRT early and late season skins.... There's more skins to make you happy !
  • CSP TyreFX support, You can now select soft and hard compound directly from the pit. Rain tyre texture are also added for codemaster tyres, you need to put them in the driver skin folder to make it usable. I don't really know yet where csp decides to take Rain tyres textures.
Here's a F1 2010 trailer made by JamesdRacing :

Note : trailer has been done using pre-V1 cars, so if you notice some details that are wrong in a car, don't worry it has been fixed for release

DOWNLOAD LINK : HERE

20230529-161344-bahrain_2020-f1_2010_ferrari-C13AEGIS.jpg

20230529-170944-monza-f1_2010_tororosso-C13AEGIS.jpg

20230529-163656-singapore_2020-f1_2010_lotus-C13AEGIS.jpg

20230525-214027-ks_silverstone-f1_2010_williams.jpg

20230525-220252-ks_silverstone-f1_2010_ferrari.jpg

20230525-223255-ks_silverstone-f1_2010_virgin.jpg

20230525-220506-ks_silverstone-f1_2010_hrt.jpg

Thanks to MRHD and Jamesdracing for the screenshots

Michigan Trail v1.10

changelog:

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Peugeot 206 RC 2004 Public Release !!!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/w7xyog2o0vpp/peugeot_206_rc_2004_1.0.zip.html
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics by VR Driving
-Lods Help Norms
-Driver suits and skin settings by Mascot
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@filemissing,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1261794View attachment 1261795View attachment 1261796View attachment 1261797View attachment 1261798View attachment 1261799View attachment 1261800View attachment 1261801

Chassis 6103
Customer: Porsche Zentrum Paderborn - Thiel Motorsport GmbH
Delivery: 22.12.1993
Color: grandprix white
Present whereabouts: unknown

This chassis was one of the late delivered RSR car. Only 6 cars were delivered after it. It must have been like a very nice christmas present receiving the RSR the 22nd of december. Konrad Motorsport entered the car into the 1994 IMSA GT season and into the 1994 Suzuka 1000 km race. For 1995 the car got modified into a Bi-Turbo spec. This was quite unusual, as there is only one other RSR that had been modified into a Bi-Turbo. All the other Bi-Turbo 964s were based on 964 Cup cars.

The first race was the 1994 Daytona 24h race. The car which was driven by Cor Euser, Antônio Hermann, Maurizio Sandro Sala and Franz Konrad ended up being 3rd in class and a very respectable 6th overall.

IMSA GT 1994, Daytona 24H, Konrad Motorsport #00, GTU
View attachment 1261807

The car also took on the Sebring 12H event with a slightly changed driver lineup. Antônio Hermann was now joined by Eric van Vliet and again Maurizio Sandro Sala. Sebring did not go well. Photos show the car with significant damage to the bodywork. The result was a 15th place overall and only 6th in GTU class.

IMSA GT 1994, Sebring 12H, Konrad Motorsport #00, GTU
View attachment 1261809

The last photos of the IMSA races the car participated in 1994 show the car in the Road Atlanta race. The design was very similar to the Sebring design but the car had a replacement fender on the driver side, which was taken from the Bi-Turbo sister car. Franz Konrad was the driver and for whatever reason the car also used #99 which was usually the starter number of the Konrad 964 Bi-Turbo. I really like such small details...

IMSA GT 1994 Road Atlanta, Konrad Motorsport #99, GTU

View attachment 1261811

The skins shown above will be released with the car as soon as it will be ready for release.

To be continued.....

PORSCHE 928 GT - 1989

View attachment 1261981

"Originally intended to replace the company's iconic 911, the 928 combined the power, poise, and handling of a sports car with the refinement, comfort, and equipment of a luxury saloon.

The 928 has the distinction of being Porsche first production V8 powered model and the only coupé powered by a front-mounted V8 engine."

Enjoy!

:cheers:

Thanks mates grreat mods this weekend its gone a e so cool with all this new mods :cheers:

Last edited:
thank you, unfortunately in replays only shows lap times
Sorry, just crosschecked. The data you require isnt stored in replays so there is no app.

Some apps like RealTime and Leaderboard show data, but its usually completely wrong due to missing data.
Where can I get the car?
If only there would be a search engine for the digital world. Oh wait!

Last edited:
Hi! Do you consider always good, today, Fonsecker Sound Pack?

Is there a 90s Monza layout with old Goodyear chicane - Variante Rettifilo (not 88 version).
Thanks

View attachment 1261849
if someone are able to convert Monza 93 from AMS2 to AC, it will be awsome!
This seems to be the only version of Monza (historically) missing from AC at the moment (if you count the 1950s Monza that does exist, but isn't great tbh...)

PORSCHE 928 GT - 1989

View attachment 1261981

Enjoy!

Chase H.Q fantastic!
“Let’s GO, Mr. driver!”

Last edited:
this for the 2010 season? list em all and ill get it sorted if i can
Yeah meant that season. I checked every modern Monaco I have, they alle have 22 pits. So do the Valencia street circuit which is I believe only 1 version available

hi to all, I have a small problem with the setup and I don’t know anymore that it parametre change in the "setup.ini" to remedier? thank you for your help !

Capture d’écran (646).png

Edit : Problem solved , thx !

Last edited:
BRILLIANT WORK!

The cars instantly look 'right' which is a big thing for me.
One small thing with the Mercedes: the steering wheel is a little bit too large - I really notice this in VR, and its left mirror is showing a non-mirrored and stretched image.
thanks for the feedback, will fix that
Hi, some paints on the barcoded F10 are kind of green-ish tinted, hope you can see what I mean. View attachment 1261882
Yeah I noticed it, i will try to fix it

Last edited:
hi to all, I have a small problem with the setup and I don’t know anymore that it parametre change in the "setup.ini" to remedier? thank you for your help !

View attachment 1262023
The front height is affected by several factors. For example, ballast, amount of fuel or even tire pressure. First of all, see if you don't have some big ballast or huge amount of fuel set. I don't know exactly what parameters you have to set in the setup of this car, but these are for sure. You may want to increase your tire pressure, as you are not much short of the limit. If nothing helps, unpack car files and in the data/car.ini file there is such a parameter MIN_HEIGHT in the [RULES] section. Now there you probably have 0.079 entered. Change it to a smaller number, such as 0.077 or sth like this. Of course, this is a modification of the car, so this will work only offline.

Last edited:
The front height is affected by several factors. For example, ballast, amount of fuel or even tire pressure. First of all, see if you don't have some big ballast or huge amount of fuel set. I don't know exactly what parameters you have to set in the setup of this car, but these are for sure. You may want to increase your tire pressure, as you are not much short of the limit. If nothing helps, unpack car files and in the data/car.ini file there is such a parameter MIN_HEIGHT in the [RULES] section. Now there you probably have 0.079 entered. Change it to a smaller number, such as 0.077 or sth like this. Of course, this is a modification of the car, so this will work only offline.
thanks at you , probleme solved , and no worries for the online car is not free yet ..... , soon, soon, soon, I wait especially for the skin otherwise it is 99% finished...

Capture d’écran (647).png

Last edited:
PORSCHE 928 GT - 1989

View attachment 1261981

Enjoy!

Yeah it's nice... If you don't look at it that much. Shadows ? Borked. AO ? Nonexistent. AO map ? All over the place? And the KN5 at 152mb ????
__custom_showroom_1685786250.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's nice... If you don't look at it that much. Shadows ? Borked. AO ? Nonexistent. AO map ? All over the place? And the KN5 at 152mb ????
View attachment 1262044
Granted I haven’t actually read his page since his first few posts but I’m pretty sure he only updates the physics. Maybe someone else will “fix” all of these and put their own stamp of approval on it…

Yeah meant that season. I checked every modern Monaco I have, they alle have 22 pits. So do the Valencia street circuit which is I believe only 1 version available
theres a few version of the valencia street circuit. one with 3d trees and one without which was also upgraded once. theres a 32 pit extension for this.

also monaco 2017 has a 28 pit extension. check breathes list, should be there.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to increase the amount of spectators in the grandstands on the default Kunos tracks like Barcelona, Monza and Spa?
They always have what looks to be around 30% of the seats filled lol.
I have maximum world details on.

Does anyone know how to increase the amount of spectators in the grandstands on the default Kunos tracks like Barcelona, Monza and Spa?
They always have what looks to be around 30% of the seats filled lol.
I have maximum world details on.
"settings"-"custom shaders patch"-"track adjustments", make sure "adjust the amount of spectators" is unchecked and also "dynamic amount of spectators" is unchecked

if that is all ok then im affraid i am out of idea's and i am sure someone else will be able to help you

I've been messing around with this GTO mod for months and months now. The handling finally doesn't suck! Couldn't possibly be because I lifted the physics from another mod... no sir... >.>
Screenshot_99_mitsubishi_gto_twin_turbo_1991_melbourne22_3-5-123-15-45-14.jpg

Screenshot_99_mitsubishi_gto_twin_turbo_1991_melbourne22_3-5-123-15-44-48.jpg

I still need to futz with the wheel base and z-offset cuz... yeah:
Screenshot_99_mitsubishi_gto_twin_turbo_1991_melbourne22_3-5-123-15-48-17.jpg

Also does anybody have any suggestions on how I could introduce a lil more body roll?

PORSCHE 928 GT - 1989

View attachment 1261981

Enjoy!

Hello everybody!

I saw some comments referring to some aspects to improve, namely AO Mapping.
It's always good to read the release note before downloading!
As I mentioned, I know that there are still aspects to improve and I hope to improve this mod even more in the near future.
If any other modder improves this mod, and shares it, it will be great, and the whole community benefits!

As always, I appreciate your feedback, as long as it's constructive!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back