-Photos @iroc Bradshaw

370316618_772921081260332_4133181455840935045_n.jpg
393076402_1296112021108814_3128498397087271690_n.jpg
387477656_993764818552780_1544142495370774935_n.jpg
387543605_862751185244321_1516946035264230536_n.jpg
387490135_624432219765456_735383815081294997_n.jpg

Porsche 356A Speedster RaceCar
View attachment 1296457

The car is based on a mod from GeroDa74, I customized the 3D model and physics at my own discretion. The mod is not historically accurate and was originally created for personal use.
View attachment 1296458

v0.9 https://mega.nz/file/6lsjADKJ#szWah_xHzGrzVrceVBZ-F9W5JrsZY_p5Pr_GSivg9eQ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v0.91 https://mega.nz/file/L91FSSAT#PiBNWpdvXdpjxQ8IAC4-Km84LGWhtOk20hDMzv8Xbvo

1-correction of the axis of the tachometer and speedometer.
2-added reversing light.
3-correction of the “martini” skin.
4-correction of the wiper position on the passenger side.
5-added\updated lods
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v0.92 https://mega.nz/file/y49VHBwA#8m-b-ab_ScVOed4y25AOjQKS6rAvSkRwsR5LkuyV3xo

Before installing, delete the old folder with the mod! The folder name has been changed\shortened due to problems with the odometer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please, which circuit is it in the video? ist great

Actually, the Portimao I released is a converted Simbin version, and a guy that knows the track well told me that the elevations are not very accurate. The Grid version is better in that respect. I had a raw conversion of the Grid track on my HD but it's missing many objects (fences etc) and would take a lot of work.

For the time being, I think my version, but updated by Marc_13000 and Gunnar333 is best version around.

I personally do not care much for reverse and other fantasy layouts.
I could release a realistic Pre-96 version, but then I would have to remodel the infield (the current road and pits were not there) and move the start and pits to the opposite side. Some releases by Legion are called 'faux' because the surroundings are not realistic at all.
I understand some like to drive layouts long gone, so do I, but I prefer it when the 'feel' is historically correct too.

I already started with a Croft 1995 beta, but it's very hard to find pictured and video from that era.

Example: I very much love the Spa 1938 released by Legion, but it's on my to do list to remove the Raidillon and Stavelot corners because they were built in 1939. Also the pits were totally different before 1939...
I just need more time :)
Yes, sorry, the updated Algarve you mentioned is the one I'm referring to.

So this would be the ACF_Portimao - which I got confused with zw_algarve as the "zw_" prefix is used for all other tracks where you're marked as first author. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Cote Dazur

link especially for you to another exchanger))
Thank you very much, thank you for taking the time. Unfortunately, this download is also tagged as "virus infected" so I cannot open it. Clearly an issue on my end, so lets leave it at that, I have taken enough of your time as it is.
Thank you again for caring.

Porsche 356 A Speedster Race Car v0.92
link and list of changes in the first post with the mod
What a great car. Thanks for sharing.

Released : Nissan R391 Fuji Spec ´99 (Visual only)
Author:
3D Model: Turn 10
3D Model Wheels :Slightly Mad Studios
Physic: Peugeot905
Sound: Kunos (Toyota TS040) Placeholder
Skins: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
PP filer GT Sport 1.4

have fun!

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/19s5qcqzyyc0d9w/f302_nissan_r391_fuji.rar/file

__custom_showroom_1697829245.jpg

I liked the recent preview look from @24H, but I'm not a fan of the CSP preview option so decided to make something vaguely comparable using the regular CM previews that uses a non encrypted showroom. Given settings for this game vary wildly I'm curious if anyone gets good results with it: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/downloads/showroom-preview-preset.6701/

Here are some previews generated from KS cars and mods:

1697836938544.png
1697836953093.png
1697836961420.png
1697836979133.png
1697836994817.png
1697837003157.png
1697837013497.png
1697837025566.png
1697837048700.png

I liked the recent preview look from @24H, but I'm not a fan of the CSP preview option so decided to make something vaguely comparable using the regular CM previews that uses a non encrypted showroom. Given settings for this game vary wildly I'm curious if anyone gets good results with it: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/downloads/showroom-preview-preset.6701/

Here are some previews generated from KS cars and mods:

View attachment 1296811View attachment 1296812View attachment 1296813View attachment 1296814View attachment 1296815View attachment 1296816View attachment 1296817View attachment 1296818View attachment 1296819
Excuse my ignorance, but what name should this come up as in the preset list? I must have done something wrong because I don't see any new names in my list.

EDIT: Nevermind. Copied to the wrong folder. My bad...

Last edited:
Le Mans 1967

Le Mans 1967 v1.02

This is my take on the le_grand_circuit_1967 track done by Terra21 and updated by WooChoo and Virtua_LM. All credit for the track goes to those guys. I simply added some CSP features and altered a few textures\meshes to give it a look I prefer. It is a standalone track so as not to mess with the original and will come up as Le Mans 1967 in your track list. If you have a preferred ai you use with the original track, just copy it over to this version if you decide to use this. I'm not sure which ai version the track currently has right now because I was swapping out different versions.

Additions:

-- Seasonal changes.
-- Animated flags.
-- Animated CSP smoke in the fall and winter.

-- Reworked sand areas to give them some character and eliminate the monotonous look. I took some creative liberties with this so it's not 100% accurate to the real track at that time. There are two ways you can have the sand areas look on the Mulsanne Straight. By default it has more green grass than it probably should, but it helps to break up the look. The second way has less grass and more of a brown tint. To enable the alternate version, open up the models.ini file and in the [MODEL_2] section, change the line that reads FILE=le_grand_circuit_1967_terrain.kn5 to FILE=le_grand_circuit_1967_terrain2.kn5.

-- New pine trees texture. This one has some faults because the trunks don't quite line up with the uv mapping correctly. The original pine tree texture had slightly curved trunks. Mine doesn't so you can see some double trunks in spots if you are really looking for them. It doesn't bother me, but if it does for you, just enable the Original Trees track skin.
-- The Green Grass track skin does just what it says. Makes the grass look greener. Nice for a spring race.
-- The Misc track skin doesn't need to be enabled. It's a skin created by Instevs36 that I got from RD that I use at times. As mentioned.

-- If you find the ambient feel is a bit dark, you can go to the track's extension folder and rename the ext_config_lighter file to ext_config. It's not a drastic increase in brightness but enough to make a difference. It's actually the one I use.

View attachment 1248085
View attachment 1248086
Link has been updated to a new version. Kind of a maintenance update to fix a few things. It's best to delete or backup the old version to be safe.

Changes:

-- This one's funny and i'm surprised no one pointed it out. I had the Dutch flag up on all of the flag poles. When I made the flags animated, I simply copied whatever flag was used on the original track and I never picked up on it either. It took @Rainmaker87 pointing it out to me before I realized I screwed up.
-- I eliminated the need for the Terrain track skin so it's been removed.
-- Some color balancing for the two tree wall textures. They were slightly blue and undersaturated compared to everything else.
-- Alternative, slightly lighter ext_config file. You just need to rename ext_config_lighter to ext_config in the track's extension folder. It's not a drastic increase in brightness, but enough of one that I prefer it. I kept the original as the default because no one ever complained about how things looked.
-- Added a Green Grass track skin if you want a greener look for something like a spring race.

EDIT: I apologize to the mods for double posting. These posts were 3 hours apart and I never bothered to look if anyone had posted anything after me. Won't happen again.

Last edited:
Fenryr has released his COTA for public. Pyyer will release his extension for the 2023 race eventually for this version.

Link on his patreon on in the video below.

After a brief session, I can warn all interested that this COTA by Fenryr runs extremely poorly - in fact, much worse than some of his beta builds.

I get frequent software-bound ~40-50 FPS drops all throughout the lap on my high-end machine, and frame delivery is extremely choppy. Not even GSYNC/VRR can save it. I ran the Porsche Cup cars in practice for ~10 minutes and gave up.

The Reboot Team/Marc13000/ACU version, while obviously not having the ACC laser scan mesh, banged right in and ran at a perfectly locked and smooth frame rate in the exact same practice scenario. Night and day difference, even on a VRR screen - I can't imagine how bad the Fenryr one is if you don't have VRR available.

This version is not optimized enough to be worth the time, sadly. Thankfully, he did eventually release this track for free - or I'd be far less diplomatic in my choice of words.

I'd stick with the Reboot version. Who I'd like to thank, once again, for their work, as clearly their quality level is not so easily replicated (and for money, no less).

X90
After a brief session, I can warn all interested that this COTA by Fenryr runs extremely poorly - in fact, much worse than some of his beta builds.

I get frequent software-bound ~40-50 FPS drops all throughout the lap on my high-end machine, and frame delivery is extremely choppy. Not even GSYNC/VRR can save it. I ran the Porsche Cup cars in practice for ~10 minutes and gave up.

The Reboot Team/Marc13000/ACU version, while obviously not having the ACC laser scan mesh, banged right in and ran at a perfectly locked and smooth frame rate in the exact same practice scenario. Night and day difference, even on a VRR screen - I can't imagine how bad the Fenryr one is if you don't have VRR available.

This version is not optimized enough to be worth the time, sadly. Thankfully, he did eventually release this track for free - or I'd be far less diplomatic in my choice of words.

I'd stick with the Reboot version. Who I'd like to thank, once again, for their work, as clearly their quality level is not so easily replicated (and for money, no less).
the problem seams to be the cota_vegetation.kn5 ... could you try this (try https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuit-of-the-americas-3d-trees.60823/) and share if the performance improves?

Last edited:
the problem seams to be the cota_vegetation.kn5 ... could you try this (try https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuit-of-the-americas-3d-trees.60823/) and share if the performance improves?
yep, let me take a look.

Edit: Still nowhere near perfect, but a colossal improvement. Now only drops ~20FPS maximum to about 100ish, and far less frequently. Quite a bit smoother as well. Of course, the 3D Trees use ~10-15% more of my GPU, but that's obviously not a problem - in fact, it's a positive in this case. You were definitely right.

There's still frame time issues and obviously it's not perfect, but the track is significantly better. Thanks. I'd recommend everyone install these trees, and perhaps reach out to Fenryr to flag the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does seem related to the vegetation.kn5, but that addon needs an edit to suit v1.1 of the track (extra models included now)
yes, I believe the trees themselves are seldom visible in this new version, lol.

doesn't matter for me, as it's essentially a roundabout "performance patch".

not exactly fit for a 1.0 release, if you ask me.

Hello! Everything is fine? This is my first post. My name is Guilherme (Willian, Willhelm in others countrys), I'm 37 years old and I'm from Brazil. I live in the city of Viamão/RS, a city where there is the TARUMÃ track, one of the fastest in the country.
(🤣)

I would really like to know where to find a decent tutorial on chrome and/or "chameleon" skins. My research only led me to bad tutorials.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello! Everything is fine? This is my first post. My name is Guilherme (Willian, Willhelm in others countrys), I'm...
Damn it...! With your impeccable and polite presentation in your first message, you have left us I.G.K.'s without the remotest possibility of making a little joke.... 😤

Welcome aboard! 😜

P.D. I think @jac0 is your man for the chameleon skin stuff.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back