- 2,575

- Germany
I think it is more or less one of these settingsAs I said: I have no idea, why it is working. But it does for me.
Delete the payloads.bin files from the ai folder and try again if it makes a difference.
I think it is more or less one of these settingsAs I said: I have no idea, why it is working. But it does for me.
It's a good thing to thinkI personally do not care much for reverse and other fantasy layouts.
I could release a realistic Pre-96 version, but then I would have to remodel the infield (the current road and pits were not there) and move the start and pits to the opposite side. Some releases by Legion are called 'faux' because the surroundings are not realistic at all.
I understand some like to drive layouts long gone, so do I, but I prefer it when the 'feel' is historically correct too.
I already started with a Croft 1995 beta, but it's very hard to find pictured and video from that era.
Example: I very much love the Spa 1938 released by Legion, but it's on my to do list to remove the Raidillon and Stavelot corners because they were built in 1939. Also the pits were totally different before 1939...
I just need more time![]()
www.racedepartment.com
www.racedepartment.com
Whilst I agree, I appreciate that things like these could take a lot of work, so I can understand not undertaking this.
The only problem I have with Montreal is the ai line through the fast sweepers after the hairpin.
The ai cars lift off the gas there(maybe even hit the brakes!), when it should be comfortably flat-out.
Can You also improwe Ai throu Maggots-Becetts-Chappel on Silverstone?
Ai looses over a second there
It's Release Friday!
Today with many updates of existing packages. The Modern Day Racing Series had now a championship more, the Super Formula 2022.
--------------------
Update MDRS
v1.2
-new championship: Super Formula 2023 from Japan
-direct links for H22 tracks from Argentina
-changed the TC 2023 Buenos Aires track to the 2023 version
-changed the F1 2023 Losail track to the 2023 version
-added Formula Regional Oceania 2023 accurate setting by SthrnOldskool in new extras folder
-removed the "MD" tag from the race grid names
-faster AI for Rafaela + El Zonda and Balcarce
-raised number of cars for the race grid of Turismo Carretera 2023
-fixed Formula Regional Oceania 2023 race grid
![]()
Modern Day Racing Series RELEASED now! | Rainmaker Sim Racing Mods
Get more from Rainmaker Sim Racing Mods on Patreonwww.patreon.com
--------------------
Update GPLmania
v1.2
-change race length for the "Into the woods" final at Solitude
-added xml format to the download file
![]()
GPLmania Championships v1.2 by Rainmaker
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
--------------------
Update of the mega packs with new fixes:
Car fix pack - autoshift, electronics, AI pitting and stuff
Various car fixes I've made over the years. Mostly for the often wrongly edited autoshift function for game pad and keyboard uses. I also managed to fix the issue when cars going into the pits after lap one. If a car does not drive correctly and...www.racedepartment.com
New AI + fixing mega pack Vol. 1
Mega pack with many of my fixes for 3rd party tracks. Firstly the track name and in the () is the author of the track. Get all tracks in Breathe's track list you can find in the net. In the pack: Atlanta Motorsports Park 2014 (Reboot Team)...www.racedepartment.com
New AI + fixing mega pack Vol. 2
Volume 2 of the fixing mega pack. I decided to put in all previously single released fixes at Racedepartment, except Chuckwalla that was included in the original track by the author Tyrone. So you only need to download Vol. 1 and 2 and you will...www.racedepartment.com
--------------------
Video of the upcoming track La Herradura 1967
You can test the track WIP now at my Patreon:
![]()
La Herradura 1967 RELEASED track | Rainmaker Sim Racing Mods
Get more from Rainmaker Sim Racing Mods on Patreonwww.patreon.com
Thanks for the updates. Mileage isn't getting saved, maybe the folder name is too long (I think 33 characters is the limit with no caps, or something?).Porsche 356 A Speedster Race Car v0.91
changelog
1-correction of the axis of the tachometer and speedometer.
2-added reversing light.
3-correction of the “martini” skin.
4-correction of the wiper position on the passenger side.
5-added\updated lods
![]()
File on MEGA
mega.nz
good writeup. The first thing I noticed on the RSS car was that weighty feel when driving it. The sound, it is hard to go wrong with RSS when you have NK and CorsaMode doing the sounds. They are much more dynamic with small nuances that you do not get elsewhere. The model of the RSS car is significantly better for me. There are errors on the URD model that make me think they used ACC as the blueprint as their model is off in certain areas the same way the ACC one is. I am not too worried about the skins on the RSS car as the community supports them for years after a release. I would say, if you have not tried, RSS car comes with an optional csp physics file that adds engine maps and things. It does not have the extra pages of display though.Random write up about the 2 new Lexus RCF GT3 cars....yes I am bored so I got them both...
Like most I've had the previous ACC rip Lexus, it was actually a really good, free mod. When RSS came out I had to think about if I actually want to get it. But I was pretty happy with their Mercedes GT3 Evo and it was to my mind better than the previous Mercedes that were available out there, and their Lambo was also really good. So I got the Lexus. And it was great! Comparable balance to the other RSS cars(and other GT3 out there, where as the old free Lexus was getting slow). The car drove with some heft and it moves about with a purpose and the steering FFB feels pretty good. You feel like you are throwing a sedan body car around. And the sound was really good.
Then of course URD came out with their version, at first I thought why would you need both. But I was worry about how well supported the RSS one would be since its been out a bit a still pretty lacking in skinning support. Where as the new URD you can already find skins for it. So I was like why not, I like their 992 as well and it was a really well done car. First thing I noticed though was the interior in the RSS is better looking, where it was just how the shader works in the car or something. The carbon texture also looks nicer. And the screen on the RSS looks like a "screen", if you know what I mean. There are more toys to play with in the URD car though with 2 stage TC and different engine map and the screen itself can be configured for different sessions. Driving wise, URD car lacks the sense of mass that the RSS car has, it feels more planted and more sanitized. Running basically the default setups for both around Road Atlanta they came down to about .2 sec in favor of the URD car but it came about really differently. The RSS car moves around under braking and you have to control the weight transfer for consciously where as the URD car seems to just grip. I think the 992 was a more engaging drive than this. Not to say its bad, but its just different especially having something to compare with.
Would be curious to see what's next up. Would be nice to have NSX, and maybe an up-to-date 296 GT3. Not to say the free ones aren't good(CF's 296 is actually quite good I think, if not a bit too fast), and who would have the first proper C8 GT3R...
Also, running the newest version of the preview CSP I still get the curb lock up...so I guess thats still not fixed...
yes, there is something wrong with the odometer, I'll try to shorten the folder name.Thanks for the updates. Mileage isn't getting saved, maybe the folder name is too long (I think 33 characters is the limit with no caps, or something?).
Also, didn't realise you were adjusting the lights, so didn't mention it before, but the orange blinkers are currently mapped as the rear lights. Maybe the real car had shared rear lights/brake lights like a lot of old cars did?
Hi masterfocus is that pic you took a custom car preview? If so would you mind sharing it please? Thankyou.
i agree with you, i have tried every portimao and yours/marc/gunnar for me is actually 1 of my favourite track in ac ive done over 5k on that track alone. thanks for making itActually, the Portimao I released is a converted Simbin version, and a guy that knows the track well told me that the elevations are not very accurate. The Grid version is better in that respect. I had a raw conversion of the Grid track on my HD but it's missing many objects (fences etc) and would take a lot of work.
For the time being, I think my version, but updated by Marc_13000 and Gunnar333 is best version around.
Search some pages back for TAV MODERNA showroom and preset.Hi masterfocus is that pic you took a custom car preview? If so would you mind sharing it please? Thankyou.
Maybe the real car had shared rear lights/brake lights like a lot of old cars did?
the side headlights, as I understand it, are both side lights and turn signals (perform the functions alternately) and the internal ones are brake lights, so I’ll leave everything as it is in fashion.
CM still shows 0.91 after installing.Porsche 356 A Speedster Race Car v0.92
link and list of changes in the first post with the mod
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
Question for the car modders. What could make a specific ai car completely miss a high speed turn and slide right through it like they are not even seeing the ai line. It's not the ai line because all the other cars take the turn with no issue. I'm hoping it's something in the car's data.acd...www.gtplanet.net
it's because I'm stupid)) I'll re-upload the file nowCM still shows 0.91 after installing.
Porsche 356A Speedster RaceCarView attachment 1296457
View attachment 1296458
The car is based on a mod from GeroDa74, I customized the 3D model and physics at my own discretion. The mod is not historically accurate and was originally created for personal use.
v0.9 https://mega.nz/file/6lsjADKJ#szWah_xHzGrzVrceVBZ-F9W5JrsZY_p5Pr_GSivg9eQ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v0.91 https://mega.nz/file/L91FSSAT#PiBNWpdvXdpjxQ8IAC4-Km84LGWhtOk20hDMzv8Xbvo
1-correction of the axis of the tachometer and speedometer.
2-added reversing light.
3-correction of the “martini” skin.
4-correction of the wiper position on the passenger side.
5-added\updated lods
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v0.92 https://mega.nz/file/y49VHBwA#8m-b-ab_ScVOed4y25AOjQKS6rAvSkRwsR5LkuyV3xo
Before installing, delete the old folder with the mod! The folder name has been changed\shortened due to problems with the odometer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just downloaded and installed and still showing as "version": "0.91"it's because I'm stupid)) I'll re-upload the file now
upd. re-uploaded, you can download
This shouldn't happen. and where is "version": "0.91" displayed? the "author" line should display Tuned AL (0.92)"version": "0.91"
please, which circuit is it in the video?
verified:This shouldn't happen. and where is "version": "0.91" displayed? the "author" line should display Tuned AL (0.92)
It shows Tuned AL (0.91) and also "version": "0.91" in the UI .txt.This shouldn't happen. and where is "version": "0.91" displayed? the "author" line should display Tuned AL (0.92)
try downloading the latest version again, I can’t give any other advice, I checked everything - version 0.92It shows Tuned AL (0.91) and also "version": "0.91"