Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,752 comments
I've just uploaded this in the AC photo thread and I would like to know your guys opinion on the graphics mod that I'm working on https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-assetto-corsa-photo-thread.290292/post-14149709, Here are afew examples.

View attachment 1308898View attachment 1308897
Maybe you could add more context to this project, what are you trying to achieve? What do you think is/are lacking with the current abundantly available graphics mods?
Screenshots: I am currently using Pure as I like my graphics to look natural and sharp.
In current state, your settings look too saturated for my taste, especially the grass and billboards. Cars also look rather blurry, maybe that was caused by too much glare?

Maybe you could add more context to this project, what are you trying to achieve? What do you think is/are lacking with the current abundantly available graphics mods?
Screenshots: I am currently using Pure as I like my graphics to look natural and sharp.
In current state, your settings look too saturated for my taste, especially the grass and billboards. Cars also look rather blurry, maybe that was caused by too much glare?
Nope that blur was just shutter speed. I have reshade for sharpness and saturation, but after careful reviewing on some GT7 gameplay, you're right! The saturation is more intense then I thought, currently dialing back a bit on it.

Has anyone ever encountered a "set dirt level" error when starting a saved replay or between sessions?

[ Detected issue ]
Error: Error might have something to do with:
[mono]
AC\dynamiccareffects.cpp (73): DynamicCarEffects::setDirtLevel
AC\replayrecorder.cpp (369): ReplayRecorder::getPhysicsState
AC\replaymanager.cpp (536): ReplayManager::updateReplayRecorders
AC\replaymanager.cpp (428): ReplayManager::updatePlayState
AC\sim.cpp (1352): Sim::update
AC\game.cpp (112): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
00007FFE9A59257D (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFE9B94AA58 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart[/mono]

Last edited:
1701707968581.png

RSS just Leaked the Porsche 963 GTP/HYP.

great, this model is definitely of decent quality, I understand this is a conversion from Automobilista2? I wonder if the same model is available for download somewhere, but without the extended rear wheel arches, in its original condition, so to speak?
Yes that would be good. It would also be great to have a green Lotus skin with the car as the one that shows for the car ends up being dark blue.

I typically don't comment on things like this because I prefer to allow everyone to have their own opinions, but this criticism is rather silly to me. There is a FFB app you can open in game and adjust the FFB setting for each car individually and then save it. It takes all of 5 seconds to do. To be honest, i'm actually amazed that you have found one FFB setting that works for every car, but this one. I have to customize each one individually because some mod cars have too strong a FFB compared to other ones.
I use the same settings for 5 years and i immediatly feel the direction too heavy. Something i don't have on kuns or vrc/rss cars.
it's just a feedback :)
Yeah, thx racinjoe013. 🙂

As i written some posts before to the same topic, it's hard to set the FFB setting on your mod, that will perfectly work for all. There are too many factors, which influence the FFB feeling ingame. On my first releases i got some reviews for too soft/low FFB. Then i compared my settings to other mods and made the FFB stronger. After that, there were reviews of too hard/strong FFB on the car.
For the v0.8 i decided to set the FFB between my first (low) and the last (strong) setting and i don't want change it again. If now someone is not satisfied with the FFB settings, then he need to adjust them for the car ingame with the FFB app, wich can save your setting to the car, as racinjoe013 described here. I've done this even to many cars too, because of the different FFB settings of the mods. This is done and saved in seconds and will never change, otherwise you change it again.

Last edited:
Yeah, thx racinjoe013. 🙂

As i written some posts before to the same topic, it's hard to set the FFB setting on your mod, that will perfectly work for all. There are too many factors, which influence the FFB feeling ingame. On my first releases i got some reviews for too soft/low FFB. Then i compared my settings to other mods and made the FFB stronger. After that, there were reviews of too hard/strong FFB on the car.
For the v0.8 i decided to set the FFB between my first (low) and the last (strong) setting and i don't want change it again. If now someone is not satisfied with the FFB settings, then he need to adjust them for the car ingame with the FFB app, wich can save your setting to the car, as racinjoe013 described here. I've done this even to many cars too, because of the different FFB settings of the mods. This is done and saved in seconds and will never change, otherwise you change it again.
Man, leave the FFB as it is. For my part, using a TS-PC I can say that it has a very good feeling and is very "talkative". On the other hand, as racinjoe013 said above, the FFB application exists for a reason and I have used it in other mods since the customization is saved per car and is ideal for each user. This mod is excellent (V8), and I already have it CM with their respective 5 stars. Thanks a lot!

Chrysler LMP (Dallara) and Dallara SP1 Doran ALMS For Assetto Corsa.

download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9dn7jg2fku2zi8w/Chrysler_LMP_%28Dallara%29_and_Dallara_SP1_Doran_ALMS.7z/file

Other Lemans Prototypes Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7g6488jsyt2ux/Lemans_Prototype_Near_Finalized

Credits

Group: RMS

Members that worked on the mod: Peugeot905,Kamil Cader,Fullnoise,Neil1971,Mach-77,Marneusboss,sab001,

Screenshots by AndyGTR and Kamil Cader

View attachment 1307705
View attachment 1307706
View attachment 1307707
View attachment 1307708
View attachment 1307709
View attachment 1307710
View attachment 1307711
View attachment 1307712
View attachment 1307713
View attachment 1307714
Brilliant cars but the Dallara when using the auto gearbox won’t go in to 3 rd gear and jumps into neutral. Any idea how to fix please.

created a tune for the "SGM.D - Nissan Datsun 510 DIESEL" by Saru Graphic - SGM
which came w only 1 skin, and too much black smoke imho.

So I swapped out the diesel for a rotary engine, gave it some skins, and hid the flag that was sticking out of the original mod.

In case anyone wants it , you can grab it here. (It installs as a seperate mod, does not overwrite the original one.)

A question to increase my understanding : it was impossible for me to make the sunvisor semi-transparant... (made the meshes tranparant , and replaced the texture w a transparant one, still it showed as 100% solid color each time) so I ended up hiding it completely. Anyone can tell me why this is not doable on this mod?

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

Yeah, thx racinjoe013. 🙂

IMO, Guerilla' mods are among the best available ; if not the best concerning physic.
I put them at the same level as RSS products ; even above.

So, keep up doing mods the way you feel.
And thank you for everything you have already done.

created a tune for the "SGM.D - Nissan Datsun 510 DIESEL" by Saru Graphic - SGM
which came w only 1 skin, and too much black smoke imho.

So I swapped out the diesel for a rotary engine, gave it some skins, and hid the flag that was sticking out of the original mod.

In case anyone wants it , you can grab it here. (It installs as a seperate mod, does not overwrite the original one.)

A question to increase my understanding : it was impossible for me to make the sunvisor semi-transparant... (made the meshes tranparant , and replaced the texture w a transparant one, still it showed as 100% solid color each time) so I ended up hiding it completely. Anyone can tell me why this is not doable on this mod?

View attachment 1309121View attachment 1309122
View attachment 1309123View attachment 1309124View attachment 1309125View attachment 1309126
On my system, tires radius should be 0.290 or the car will looks floating above the tarmac.

ASTON MARTIN DBR9 (ADONIS D9). 46 OLD TIMER GRAND PRIX 2015

not a perfect replica there are a few slight differences, as close as i could get with the pics available to me and mapping.

to install choose which res you want and drag the "content" folder to CM and hit install

in the actual event it ran michelin tyres which are fitted by default, i have included in the skin folder a zip file for pirelli tyres if you prefer them so it matches the sponsor, unzip and overwrite the 3 files to fit the pirelli tyres

interior skin included (100% fictional)

in the D/L section

Screenshot (320).png

Screenshot (321).png

Last edited:
I wonder if the same model is available for download somewhere, but without the extended rear wheel arches, in its original condition, so to speak?
Not the AMS2 version but @lorelord has has a million hours in his 23B and it is lovely.
It would also be great to have a green Lotus skin with the car

preview.jpg

Last edited:
shi
Boromo Superveloz v1.1

View attachment 1192686
Fictional circuit in Brazil.
Conversion from Grand Prix 4.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Gildoorf Rozencrantz, Paulo Blanco (Prblanco), Ruben Greidanus (Turbo Lover)
-Thank you for gave me permission (Gildoorf)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
logo.png by @Fanapryde
marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @Breathe

Enjoy.

Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

Added 3D terrain.
Added Sections file by Fananpryde. (Thanks)
Updated ext_config.ini.
Changed crowd textures by Kniker97. (Thanks)

Boromo Superveloz v1.1
The link is in the quote.

v1.1 changelog;
Added 3D terrain.
Added Sections file by @Fananpryde . (Thanks)
Updated ext_config.ini.
Changed crowd textures by @Kniker97 . (Thanks)
Screenshot_boromo_superveloz_16-9-123-12-8-44.jpg

shi
Shannonville Motorsport Park v1.01
View attachment 1290933
Shannonville Motorsport Park is a motorsport road course circuit in Canada. It has many configurations, and its tight layout with much run-off space makes it a very good venue for race testing. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-30or20 pit/start
-4 layouts
-AI, cam
-2010 skin

Known Issues; T6 of Nelson layout is different from reality.

Credits & Thanks;
SCGT Original Track by F4Racer
GTR2 Conversion by jgmonty
-Thank you for giving me permission (jgmonty)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
Tourist Vehicles by RustyRussel
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some objects and textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @macko68 , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Updated pit_lane.ai of Pro layout. (Thanks to Stephen Chapman for the report.)

Shannonville Motorsport Park v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
Updated pit_lane.ai of Pro layout. (Thanks to Stephen Chapman for the report.)

Release

Legion released his new Lotus 23C Model (The Lotus 23C improved upon its 23B sibling with much wider Formula Two tires wrapped on wider 6-stud, six-spoke magnesium wheels front and rear. To cover the tires, the bodywork was given wing-extensions.)

A really nice car from Legion and perfect for the new Prinzen Park from Sergio...

But this car gives me 99% CPU occ. like no other car, any reasons why?

View attachment 1308623

Direct Download
I can't see it on his page. Where did you fid it?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back