Radical SR8-RX v1.01

1702069116288.png

changelog v1.01
  • tires adjusted/normalized for grip/wear across compounds
  • brake.ini HEADER fixed and small reduction in brake power
  • base FFB raised a small ammount

changelog v1.0:
  • physics untouched, now packed
  • complete new remodel from PCARS2 (old skins will not work)
  • new folder will not overwrite (but you can delete the old if you wish)
  • new sounds
features:
  • dyno matched powerplant
  • real spec drivetrain
  • front canards visuals matched to wing value
  • 26 team liveries
  • complete specs and tuning documentation from Radical (./dev-info folder)
  • super fun for hotlapping, AI and hilclimb
credits:

:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::

:: DOWNLOAD v1.01 ::
changelog v1.01
  • tires adjusted/normalized for grip/wear across compounds
  • brake.ini HEADER fixed and small reduction in brake power
  • base FFB raised a small ammount
* perfect companion car for hotlapping GRiD Washington

:: DOWNLOAD v1.01 ::

Last edited:
Sometimes, I sits on a river-bank and watch bugs and leaves and twigs be swept past in the river, and I wonder, how do they feel? What do they experience? Are they screaming little bug-screams? How does the river feel? What does nature feel like when you're that small?

And, sometimes, I just sits.

Pardon. Your efforts very much appreciated.

Should have read your explainer on Patreon. This sounds like the answer to what we're all thinking: "We have 8 versions! Just make 1 with all the good stuff. Please!"

The trees are (from my pov), fantastic. The old palms, especially those with the golden ... erm, "sacs", were quite poorly lit. Eye-catchingly so, and there was very little variability in the tree shapes. This has fixed all that, and on my PC anyway, has NO FPS impact, at all. Winner-winner.

I have one bug-report. The US flags, arrayed above the grandstand opposite the pits, are possessed. Ima show a screen-shot, but you can't mock me. I play on an LG TV which does HDR10, and conspires with Windows to adjust stuff on-the-fly, between the frame-buffer and the screen. Results are gorgeous, but screen-shots, even from the Radeon software, are... unfortunate.. ¯\(ツ)

But you can see what's happening. Two instances of the animated flag at ~40 degrees, both move, both sides of the flag appear different. They snap into that situation, like LODS, as you drive past.

View attachment 1309847
I posted the flag fix in a message not long after release. It is fixed in the version I am using now. I just want to make sure I squash any other issues before posting another update.

@RicME85 I am pretty sure i found the company but i am guessing they changed there logo or something. I will try and do something with that pic its better than what i have at the moment which is sweet fcuk-all, im sure i can work something with it. how you found that though is a miracle as i could not find that anywhere on the net, i searched google/yahoo/duckduckgo plus a few others. and thankyou for the other pics aswell exactly what i need!

@DaWallace thankyou for the lead and taking the time to try and help me, much appreciated

Here it is. Laguna and 406 bttc.
Excellent news. Will be getting this ASAP!

@RicME85 I am pretty sure i found the company but i am guessing they changed there logo or something. I will try and do something with that pic its better than what i have at the moment which is sweet fcuk-all, im sure i can work something with it. how you found that though is a miracle as i could not find that anywhere on the net, i searched google/yahoo/duckduckgo plus a few others. and thankyou for the other pics aswell exactly what i need!

@DaWallace thankyou for the lead and taking the time to try and help me, much appreciated
I opened the skin in Paint.net that was from the link that was posted (https://lr19skins.wixsite.com/home/gt) and that was enough to read what the brands were for those two logos. I Googled the sponsor on the numberplate on the door and found an article that mentioned the company BRM Watches was sponsoring the Dubai 24hr in 2015 and from there I Googled 'Leipert Motorsport gallardo dubai 24hr' to see if there was any photos from the event.
The photo you posted is from https://racecarsdirect.com/Advert/Details/62768/lamborghini-gallardo-gt3-fl2 which had a few and there was some on Motorsport.com but none are very good when you zoom in. The skin is the clearest for seeing the logos.
One of the logos looks like OGym or something and the other looks like Bunker but I didnt find anything

WORLD SPORTCAR 60S LEGENDS

Hello,
Many thanks for this very nice mod.

I have some troubles with different cars:
Ferrari 250lm and P4 spyder, Ford GT40 mk4, Nissan R380 and Cobra Daytona work correctly.
Chaparal, Ford GT Roadster, GT40 mk1 and mk2, Jaguar XJ13 and Porsche 906 donot appear on screen.
Chevron B8 and GT, 330 P4, Maserati 151, ISO Grifo,Lola T70, Lotus 47 and Porsche 904 8 appear and work, but the image is full of triangles. But appear correctly as IA.

Many thanks for correction.

Olivier Arnould

WORLD SPORTCAR 60S LEGENDS

Hello,
Many thanks for this very nice mod.

I have some troubles with different cars:
Ferrari 250lm and P4 spyder, Ford GT40 mk4, Nissan R380 and Cobra Daytona work correctly.
Chaparal, Ford GT Roadster, GT40 mk1 and mk2, Jaguar XJ13 and Porsche 906 donot appear on screen.
Chevron B8 and GT, 330 P4, Maserati 151, ISO Grifo,Lola T70, Lotus 47 and Porsche 904 8 appear and work, but the image is full of triangles. But appear correctly as IA.

Many thanks for correction.

Olivier Arnould

I'm afraid some of the cars require the game to use Content Manager launcher with custom shader patch (https://acstuff.ru/patch/) they won't work in vanilla Assetto Corsa.

Last edited:
l'm also having problems with virus alert. The log says it´s a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Can i download it anyway?
Yeah I'm also getting this alert and it keeps deleting the file when I download it so I'm not sure what the workaround is. I'm pretty sure it's a false positive, and I don't want to sound paranoid but has anyone confirmed it's a false positive?

WSC Legends Bugs & errors so far, tested with 0.2.1-preview2 and newest Pure

The Ford X-1
: no Windows, A-Pillars are black, Tyres are to bright... so i switched back to the non soft ecrypted car from Legion
-------------------------------

Lotus 47 GT:

Complete white interior?, electronics.ini has no TC, Soft encrypted, so no data edit, drives like too high center of gravity

Lola T70 Mk3 GT:

Could have better pos. smoke.
--------------------------------

Jaguar XJ-13:
Wow a what a masterpiece, one of the best cars out there in AC imo!

Ford GT40 MKIV:
perfect and could have the LM Lights mod
made by (DL RD--->) perorocino from RD
or paste this code into the ext_config.ini
Tyres are to shiny
[LIGHT_EXTRA_2]
BIND_TO_HEADLIGHTS=1
COLOR=159,181,111,0.15
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=0
EXTERIOR_ONLY=1
INTERIOR_ONLY=0
FADE_AT=50
FADE_SMOOTH=2
MIRROR=0
POSITION=0.88,0.41,-0.06
DIRECTION=0,-10,50
RANGE=0.37
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET=0.01
SPECULAR_MULT=1
SPOT=100
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0.5
position=rechts/links, hoch/runter, vorne/hinten

[LIGHT_EXTRA_3]
BIND_TO_HEADLIGHTS=1
COLOR=159,181,111,0.15
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=0
EXTERIOR_ONLY=1
INTERIOR_ONLY=0
FADE_AT=50
FADE_SMOOTH=2
MIRROR=0
POSITION=-0.88,0.494,-0.059
DIRECTION=0,-10,50
RANGE=0.37
SPECULAR_MULT=1
SPOT=100
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0.5

[LIGHT_EXTRA_4]
BIND_TO_HEADLIGHTS=1
COLOR=159,181,111,0.15
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=0
EXTERIOR_ONLY=1
INTERIOR_ONLY=0
FADE_AT=50
FADE_SMOOTH=2
MIRROR=0
POSITION=-0.88,0.411,-0.059
DIRECTION=0,-10,50
RANGE=0.37cccccc
SPECULAR_MULT=1
SPOT=100
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0.5

Chaparral 2F:
Hand and seat position is not finished, please help @Masscot (but soft encrypted)
Ferrari 250LM:
Please help God, we have 2 PERFECT made Ferrari 250LM cars, which one do i choose? (GADU Boyz & F40_LM_Lover 1.1 or The Gadu updated WSC one here?) !!!alert paradox!!!
Maserati 151/3
what a wonderful car and nice to handle a rare unique beauty, and a perfect made mod! (cam pos not straight in ego)

Bizzarrini GT 5300 Corsa or Iso Grifo A3/C
Nice to know fact:
The Iso A3/C (for Competizione) is a racing version of the Grifo. Its conception goes back to Giotto Bizzarrini, who believed that sales of a road vehicle could be promoted by a competition version that was successful in racing. Around thirty examples of it were produced by Bizzarrini in Livorno until 1965 and were at least partially marketed under the name Iso and entered at racing events. After Renzo Rivolta and Giotto Bizzarrini separated in a dispute in the summer of 1965, Bizzarrini continued production of the sports car in his own name without any major technical or formal changes. The car was then offered under the name Bizzarrini GT 5300 until 1968.:)

Like the older Velo and DrDoomslab mod, the steering wheel is not centered.

Last edited:
I opened the skin in Paint.net that was from the link that was posted (https://lr19skins.wixsite.com/home/gt) and that was enough to read what the brands were for those two logos. I Googled the sponsor on the numberplate on the door and found an article that mentioned the company BRM Watches was sponsoring the Dubai 24hr in 2015 and from there I Googled 'Leipert Motorsport gallardo dubai 24hr' to see if there was any photos from the event.
The photo you posted is from https://racecarsdirect.com/Advert/Details/62768/lamborghini-gallardo-gt3-fl2 which had a few and there was some on Motorsport.com but none are very good when you zoom in. The skin is the clearest for seeing the logos.
One of the logos looks like OGym or something and the other looks like Bunker but I didnt find anything
ah i see well you made my life easier that's for sure, i did manage to make up a "viva barista" logo with your pic and and that skin :) :)

top work Ric top work thanks again

I have something I would like to ask you about WORLD SPORTCAR 60S LEGENDS.
The antenna in the red circle of corvette grandsport63
You can confirm its existence in the custom showroom.
It disappears when I start the game, is this normal?
1.jpg
2.jpg

It disappears when I start the game, is this normal?View attachment 1310049View attachment 1310050
That's normal, it is hidden in the skin's ext_config.ini. The only Corvette that has the antenna in-game is #3 car.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm also getting this alert and it keeps deleting the file when I download it so I'm not sure what the workaround is. I'm pretty sure it's a false positive, and I don't want to sound paranoid but has anyone confirmed it's a false positive?
Since nobody hear answers, yes, it is a false positive. No problems.

And Bazza and Cia. had dropped smt hard here!!!!

My only complain about the mod is that some updated models are not compatible with old skins. So, a beautiful work made by skinners like Longuinha and JawnKwan goes to the trash can. Because of this, some models will have to be duplicated in my folder (like the Ferrari 250lm and the Porsche 906, with old and new models).

It's not a matter of being boring here, but of valuing other people's work too...

Release Friday continues!

Shutoko Revival Project v0.9.3 PTB1

Changelog

Areas
  • Initial release of Yaesu route. Scenery is not final.
Visuals
  • Repainted Rainbow bridge to rainbow colors
  • Added emissive materials to rainbow bridge edge structures
  • Intitial release of 3D trees (only C1/Loop, Bayshore, Yokohane and Shibuya/Shinjuku for now)
  • Improved scenery in Shibaura docks and other spots around C1/Loop
  • Added some missing markings in Tatsumi PA
  • Fixed lighting in some tunnels, more to come later
  • Animated ferris wheel in Odaiba
  • Removed seasonal adjustments for now
  • Fixed some missing objects
  • Updated some textures
Other
  • Fixed train sounds

Performance
  • Optimized some LOD settings and added occluders
Known bugs
  • Tree species and size do not correspond to IRL flora. Will be improved as we get more tree models. Some trees might clip through roads
  • Some trees might appear too transparent in CSP versions before 1.80. Please use the latest CSP version (0.2.0 or newer)
  • Some trees might have incorrect shading because of their position relative to the terrain. This will be corrected when we get more tree models
  • The Yaesu route is early WIP and is missing buildings and other details. Those will be added in subsequent releases. You do not have to report missing objects on the Yaesu route as bugs
  • Due to baked-in road camber added by CSP (which is beyond our control), large water puddles might appear where roads overlap or at road edges
  • We are experimenting with a new way to do road marking textures that helps with CPU performance. However as a side effect, markings appear blurry at an angle. We are looking for ways to fix this

WSC Legends Bugs & errors so far, tested with 0.2.1-preview2 and newest Pure

The Ford X-1
: no Windows, A-Pillars are black, Tyres are to bright... so i switched back to the non soft ecrypted car from Legion

Lotus 47 GT:

Complete white interior?, electronics.ini has no TC, Soft encrypted, so no data edit, drives like too high center of gravity

Lola T70 Mk3 GT:

Could have better pos. smoke.

Jaguar XJ-13:
Wow a what a masterpiece, one of the best cars out there in AC imo!

Ford GT40 MKIV:
perfect and could have the LM Lights mod
made by (DL RD--->) perorocino from RD
or paste this code into the ext_config.ini
Tyres are to shiny
[LIGHT_EXTRA_2]
BIND_TO_HEADLIGHTS=1
COLOR=159,181,111,0.15
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=0
EXTERIOR_ONLY=1
INTERIOR_ONLY=0
FADE_AT=50
FADE_SMOOTH=2
MIRROR=0
POSITION=0.88,0.41,-0.06
DIRECTION=0,-10,50
RANGE=0.37
SPECULAR_MULT=1
SPOT=100
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0.5

[LIGHT_EXTRA_3]
BIND_TO_HEADLIGHTS=1
COLOR=159,181,111,0.15
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=0
EXTERIOR_ONLY=1
INTERIOR_ONLY=0
FADE_AT=50
FADE_SMOOTH=2
MIRROR=0
POSITION=-0.88,0.494,-0.059
DIRECTION=0,-10,50
RANGE=0.37
SPECULAR_MULT=1
SPOT=100
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0.5

[LIGHT_EXTRA_4]
BIND_TO_HEADLIGHTS=1
COLOR=159,181,111,0.15
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=0
EXTERIOR_ONLY=1
INTERIOR_ONLY=0
FADE_AT=50
FADE_SMOOTH=2
MIRROR=0
POSITION=-0.88,0.411,-0.059
DIRECTION=0,-10,50
RANGE=0.37cccccc
SPECULAR_MULT=1
SPOT=100
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0.5

Chaparral 2F:
Hand and seat position is not finished, please help @Masscot (but soft encrypted)
Ferrari 250LM:
Please help God, we have 2 PERFECT made Ferrari 250LM cars, which one do i choose? (GADU Boyz & F40_LM_Lover 1.1 or The Gadu updated WSC one here?) !!!alert paradox!!!
Maserati 151/3
what a wonderful car and nice to handle a rare unique beauty, and a perfect made mod! (cam pos not straight in ego)

Bizzarrini GT 5300 Corsa or Iso Grifo A3/C
Nice to know fact:
The Iso A3/C (for Competizione) is a racing version of the Grifo. Its conception goes back to Giotto Bizzarrini, who believed that sales of a road vehicle could be promoted by a competition version that was successful in racing. Around thirty examples of it were produced by Bizzarrini in Livorno until 1965 and were at least partially marketed under the name Iso and entered at racing events. After Renzo Rivolta and Giotto Bizzarrini separated in a dispute in the summer of 1965, Bizzarrini continued production of the sports car in his own name without any major technical or formal changes. The car was then offered under the name Bizzarrini GT 5300 until 1968.:)

Like the older Velo and DrDoomslab mod, the steering wheel is not centered.

Great feedback thanks, will add to the bug tracker.

There's light encryption on a few cars but any known modder can reach out to help out. Driver position in several cars is a bit iffy so would snap @Masscot 's hand off if he could offer his expertise.

By the way, on the Jag, check out the engine bay cameras on F6 cams for the animation. Lucas would not stop adding polish to that car!

---

It disappears when I start the game, is this normal?View attachment 1310049View attachment 1310050

This is intentional. It's a bit of a 'hacky' fix because it was realised very late in the day that only the #3 Sebring car had the aerial in real life, so there was a quick fix to hide it on the other skins.

---

24H
Chevron B8 FVA @ Blackwood Circuit......................@ BrandsHatch everything looks fineView attachment 1310053

That's interesting, do you see this at other locations too?

Last edited:
Random bit of feedback for @Rainmaker87's Hockenheim AI update: It's fantastic. I highly recommend everyone grab it who hasn't - it's linked on Breathe's spreadsheet as the last Mediafire entry. Had a surprisingly great time doing a full weekend in the URD DTMs.

Hockenheim AI 3.0 Rainmaker

AI is sensible, safe and realistically behaved throughout the lap - it almost makes you forget you're playing Assetto, to be honest. No stupid divebombs, no retirements, realistic racing with AI safely passing each other (and myself). Really great.

Criticisms are minimal - in fact, really, just one point - the AI is just a little slow through T1 and the T9-10 junction. Very safe through those two corners - perhaps a bit too safe, with too heavy braking into 1 and a mid-corner brake through 10 where there should be a long lift. I'd say there's about ~6 tenths still in there for the line.

Figured I'd share feedback, even though I generally don't see much of that for AI lines around here. Overall, really impressed considering how crap the AI in AC can be, and I now will actually sift through Rainmaker's hundreds (thousands?) of updates to see if there are any more AI fixes.

Cheers for the great work.

X90
Random bit of feedback for @Rainmaker87's Hockenheim AI update: It's fantastic. I highly recommend everyone grab it who hasn't - it's linked on Breathe's spreadsheet as the last Mediafire entry. Had a surprisingly great time doing a full weekend in the URD DTMs.

Hockenheim AI 3.0 Rainmaker

AI is sensible, safe and realistically behaved throughout the lap - it almost makes you forget you're playing Assetto, to be honest. No stupid divebombs, no retirements, realistic racing with AI safely passing each other (and myself). Really great.

Criticisms are minimal - in fact, really, just one point - the AI is just a little slow through T1 and the T9-10 junction. Very safe through those two corners - perhaps a bit too safe, with too heavy braking into 1 and a mid-corner brake through 10 where there should be a long lift. I'd say there's about ~6 tenths still in there for the line.

Figured I'd share feedback, even though I generally don't see much of that for AI lines around here. Overall, really impressed considering how crap the AI in AC can be, and I now will actually sift through Rainmaker's hundreds (thousands?) of updates to see if there are any more AI fixes.

Cheers for the great work.
If you think the AI lines are gud, some work can be done to make'em faster by adding few lines of code on the AI Hints file.
I was tempted to record a new line for RMI Silverstone 75 THR but right now I'm ok with almost 3 seconds gained by the AI by just adding hints.

WORLD SPORTCAR 60S LEGENDS HAS JUST DROPPED:

Sorry for this promotion for another site but sure they need more active members as it’s now a bit in a abandoned state.
More info on this legends pack can be found at this forum where @_Bazza_ is also active.
https://www.f1classic.net you will need a registration before you can view.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back