Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,522 comments
Hi guys! Can anyone tell me which hypercar mods are the best currently in AC?
I see now:

SCG 007 from URD
Toyota (Moyoda) from URD
Ferrari 499P from Simdream
Acura ARX-06 for IMSA from Simdream
BMW M Hybrid from RSS vs TRR
Porsche 963 from Simdream vs TRR vs ACF
Peugeot 9X8 from Yezhrod vs VRC
Alpine A424 from Simdream
Lamborghini SC63 from Simdream
Cadillac from Simdream vs ACFSK

I will be grateful for any help and providing mods that I may not know but are currently the best :)

Lola,Raynard,Swift
__custom_showroom_1705246958.jpg
__custom_showroom_1705246979.jpg
__custom_showroom_1705246996.jpg

SCG 007 from URD
Toyota (Moyoda) from URD
Acura ARX-06 from Simdream
BMW M Hybrid from RSS
Porsche 963 ACF
Peugeot 9X8 VRC
Cadillac from ACFSK
there you go..
in the future there will be more High quality LMDH cars.. RSS will be relasing their Porsche 963 next.
also VRC teased the Ferrari 499 coming soon...

so basiclly you can use the simdream stuff as grid fillers until URD VRC AND RSS drop their high quality stuff.

also if you didnt already test it.. the VRC Peugeot 9X8 may very well be the best AC Mod of all time..

Last edited:
Who knows why the wheels of cars disappear? We are talking about Pessio mods, TransAM Legends and some others. If you approach them, the wheels appear. This happens starting with the CSP 1.80-Preview346 and only with the camera from the cockpit. Wheels also appear in the new CSP if you disable Graphic Adjustments

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 10
there you go..
in the future there will be more High quality LMDH cars.. RSS will be relasing their Porsche 963 next.
also VRC teased the Ferrari 499 coming soon...

so basiclly you can use the simdream stuff as grid fillers until URD VRC AND RSS drop their high quality stuff.

also if you didnt already test it.. the VRC Peugeot 9X8 may very well be the best AC Mod of all time..
What about Shokeus LeMans pack ?
Not bad for me. Where does it stand compared to all the others.

Must say I have also lost the overwork.

I will not buy every single car across the studios until there is not a usable grid.

Anyone skinning this motor vehicle by F302?

I am going to be starting another round of skinning tomorrow and i just wanted to check to see if anyone was already doing skins for this?.

thanks
Screenshot (379).png

Hi guys! Can anyone tell me which hypercar mods are the best currently in AC?
I see now:

SCG 007 from URD
Toyota (Moyoda) from URD
Acura ARX-06 for IMSA from Simdream
BMW M Hybrid from RSS vs TRR
Porsche 963 from Simdream vs TRR vs ACF
Peugeot 9X8 from Yezhrod vs VRC
Cadillac from Simdream vs ACFSK

I will be grateful for any help and providing mods that I may not know but are currently the best :)
here some other mods that have 5 stars in my book and have a tag Hypercar :

Rimac Nevera 2021 by qpdbxw (www.patreon.com/qpdbxw27)
1705252816671.png

2023 Toyota GR010 by Shokeus
1705252906607.png

2021 Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta by ???
1705252732941.png

2007 Lamborghini Reventón by SpearmintSerpent (spear_lamborghini_reventon)
1705253054036.png

2002 Ferrari Enzo by Exitus (https://xchxexitus.gumroad.com/)
1705253319491.png

Ferrari FXX tributo F50GT by AssettoCorsaMods
1705253522674.png

1992 Ferrari F40 LM Stradale '92 by F40 LM_Lover
1705253715543.png

2018 Porsche 981 Cayman BFR by BZ SimWorks (Beto FR)
1705253888498.png

Daggnabbit.
I had steadfastly resolved not to just buy, buy, buy cos it's new and shiny, and then you go and say something like that :)
Oh well, be right back ... in a couple of hours.
yep... if you look up simracing604 video he has done some quick review showcasing all of the features..

I will not buy every single car across the studios until there is not a usable grid.
i dont know the Shokeus Le mans pack..

however TRR, Simdream , Thegost and ACF
all share the same models..
TRR just took the simdream mods and did some works.. for the better.. but still far away from RSS VRC AND URD quality.
while simdream and ACF bought them from some model site.

the ACF mods are the best ones besides the paid mods from URD RSS and VRC, i drove them in their league at Le mans , Sebring and Portimao, they have some real life amateur racers who redid the Physics.
You can find some of them on the ACFSK discord.

Last edited:

Having thoroughly BOP'd the GT3s, I have now been adding in the hypercars to do a Weathertech 2024 grid. I'm finding there's no one creator's stuff that takes the spot every time. RSS generally stands out as best, but for AI use it's not always the case. I had been using Shokeus' 963 but find it's waaay too fast for the sdd sc63 and trr arx-06, cadillac V and for the RSS M V8. BUt then I couldn't get the trr 963 to keep up so I'm back to Shokeus' with lotsa restriction. I've been switching in other versions of 992 (had to boost the bonny version hp) as the URD is way too slow, and the fsr not bop-able (edit-not true).
This is where it's at now, still a ways to go beating the 963 down and getting the hypercars in line. (Boosted the SC63's power (meaning in power.lut). I find that getting all the hp close makes it alot easier to CSP bop after...
(creator and hp in brackets before driver name) There's been many changes in car versions. These are the ones that work for me...

I find that it doesn't matter what the numbers are (hp in particular, but including csp restriction and ballast) as long as the grid is close and not crashing. So if one competitor requires 100hp more to be in the game, so be it. Or an air restriction of 200... whatever, as long as it works. (I've starting power.lut downgrading the hp if necessary, which seems fine.) Note how close the GTs are. Also, the LPD mustang scraping the bottom. Hoping the trr mustang will compete when it comes. That URD corvette sure performs for 550hp. I think the URD hp is obscured somehow... If anyone wants any of these power.luts, can do.

Does anyone have a handle on power.lut changes for RSS cars? A dark art perhaps. I find that some of my attempts work, others don't.

Capture.JPG
Restrictions.JPG

Last edited:
Ok, regarding my last post - I got some people telling me to test skin F302's C6R and I did. It was going very well... until I discovered that the mapping on the bumper is backwards, not sure if this is how it is, but it should be fixed.

1.PNG
1-1.PNG

2.PNG
2-2.PNG

I don't think I'll fault F302 for this one, but the AO seems to be weird in the screenshot below, just a heads up. That's all.

3.PNG

BTW, Here I was practicing to do the PSI Experience livery and found out that I can't even touch the bumper on this C6R. Not sure if this is the models fault or the livery editor, but something tells me it's the editor. Can someone tell me the best and or "user friendly" 3D livery editor? Is it Mudbox? blender? What is it? I'm tired of this livery editor and it's flaws!
4.PNG

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    107.8 KB · Views: 14
Hi everyone, if you could help me please. For a few days the cars in off-line weekend mode have not left the pits, it is certainly a CSP setting that causes the problem. By uninstalling it everything works fine. the tracks that have the problem have always worked correctly so far.

any suggestions?
Thank you

Who knows why the wheels of cars disappear? We are talking about Pessio mods, TransAM Legends and some others. If you approach them, the wheels appear. This happens starting with the CSP 1.80-Preview346 and only with the camera from the cockpit. Wheels also appear in the new CSP if you disable Graphic Adjustments
This problem exists at least since 2021 and has nothing to do with new versions of CSP. The activation of "graphics adjustments" changes the way, the game handles the LODs. This is a good thing, because it helps to improve the performance of the game and so should be activated. But it causes the problem for a handful of cars, that the LODs for 6 of these cars in the distance don't have tyres. The stock Kunos Lotus 49 has the problem, the stock Kunos Ferrari 312/67 doesn't. I don't know exactly what causes the problem, but it can be the names of the meshes of the tyres of the cars. The Lotus 49 doesn't have the word "tire" or "tyre" in the names of the meshes of the tyres, the Ferrari does. So CSP seems to think, that these meshes are not important and hides them in the distance, to improve the performance.

You can solve the problem by changing a value from 10 to 16 in a hidden section in "graphics_adjustment.ini" in "assettocorsa\extension\config".

[VISIBLE_CARS]
; hidden
; four values are for: LOD A, simplified LOD A, simplified some more, LOD D

MAIN=2, 4, 16, 200

If you also remove ";hidden", you can edit the value directly in CM under "CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH/GRAPHICS ADJUSTMENTS".

To test the new setting, you can use the Kunos Lotus 49 in a Quick Race with 19 opponents at Spa 1966. When you start from position 20 and the field drives through "Eau Rouge" in front of you after the start, you will easily see, whether 6 cars in front of you are without tires or not.

Ok, regarding my last post - I got some people telling me to test skin F302's C6R and I did. It was going very well... until I discovered that the mapping on the bumper is backwards, not sure if this is how it is, but it should be fixed.

View attachment 1319309View attachment 1319310
View attachment 1319314View attachment 1319315

I don't think I'll fault F302 for this one, but the AO seems to be weird in the screenshot below, just a heads up. That's all.

View attachment 1319322

BTW, Here I was practicing to do the PSI Experience livery and found out that I can't even touch the bumper on this C6R. Not sure if this is the models fault or the livery editor, but something tells me it's the editor. Can someone tell me the best and or "user friendly" 3D livery editor? Is it Mudbox? blender? What is it? I'm tired of this livery editor and it's flaws!
View attachment 1319338
Jeez and here I am painting stuff on PSD and looking at the showroom in another window... How do you use that ? I've got the full CM btw lol

Jeez and here I am painting stuff on PSD and looking at the showroom in another window... How do you use that ? I've got the full CM btw lol
It's called Paintshop app. I honestly don't recommend this, it has some bad flaws depending on what model and livery you're trying to make. Take it from me, I've used this app to create my entire C5R pack and wasn't very pleased with the processes of it's tools and assets. I had to use the ERASER TOOL to actually paint the car. Sometimes when you're done with your livery, THE ENTIRE PROCESS IS GONE EVEN IF YOU SAVE IT! I've had that happened to me before with one of Be_Modding's 996 Bi Turbo Porsches.

I also hate the fact that the livery editor doesn't update your folder live when you want to add more sponsors or stickers to your car while being in the process of making the livery. For that you'll have to close out the game for your sticker(s) to appear in the app. I will admit, it's better than to just make a livery all in 2D in photoshop/gimp. Once you get the work flow going between the app and your photo editing software, it's better.

Here's where I got it from, direct download: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/app-paintshop/releases/latest/download/Paintshop.zip

Anyone skinning this motor vehicle by F302?

I am going to be starting another round of skinning tomorrow and i just wanted to check to see if anyone was already doing skins for this?.

thanks
Someone was doing skins for this car, if I remember well it was Mr Hunt, but I'm not completely sure... I know I was looking forward to them, but it's been awhile since last info... Maybe the man himself can shed more light on the current situation/plans... This car could definitely use some skins though

Someone was doing skins for this car, if I remember well it was Mr Hunt, but I'm not completely sure... I know I was looking forward to them, but it's been awhile since last info... Maybe the man himself can shed more light on the current situation/plans... This car could definitely use some skins though
yes! that's the person i had in my head i thought someone posted up about it ages ago thanks for the reminder of who it exactly was.

@MrHunt are you doing/planning on doing this skin? if so i shall leave it and crack on with another car

Screenshot (380).png

Last edited:
It's called Paintshop app. I honestly don't recommend this, it has some bad flaws depending on what model and livery you're trying to make. Take it from me, I've used this app to create my entire C5R pack and wasn't very pleased with the processes of it's tools and assets. I had to use the ERASER TOOL to actually paint the car. Sometimes when you're done with your livery, THE ENTIRE PROCESS IS GONE EVEN IF YOU SAVE IT! I've had that happened to me before with one of Be_Modding's 996 Bi Turbo Porsches.

I also hate the fact that the livery editor doesn't update your folder live when you want to add more sponsors or stickers to your car while being in the process of making the livery. For that you'll have to close out the game for your sticker(s) to appear in the app. I will admit, it's better than to just make a livery all in 2D in photoshop/gimp. Once you get the work flow going between the app and your photo editing software, it's better.

Here's where I got it from, direct download: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/app-paintshop/releases/latest/download/Paintshop.zip
Well thanks for the comment, I think I'll stick with dear ol' Photoshop lol

Custom Championship.
Qualifying: 10 Min
Mod: Rss Gt, MC12 Kunos, Corvette C5-R Legion, Monza circuit (kunos), 22 cars. Everything freezes in this phase, after 10 minutes it unlocks, the qualifications are over and I'm 9th without EVER DRIVING because the game crashed...😅😥😡🤔

Attachments

• IMG_20240114_221725.jpg
    IMG_20240114_221725.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20240114_222216.jpg
    IMG_20240114_222216.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Daggnabbit.
I had steadfastly resolved not to just buy, buy, buy cos it's new and shiny, and then you go and say something like that :)
Oh well, be right back ... in a couple of hours.
I'll buy it when there's more or when they (eventually) will realize we sad end-users must bop the stuff by hand.
If I can wait you can too.

Taking advantage of the moment of the 2024 Dakar Rally, I decided to try to adapt the skin of the Brazilian Team (X Rally Team) with the Prodrive Hunter car.
I used the Gravel mod car (BRX Hunter 2022).As the skin map is very complicated, I just made the adapted versions, starting from the original skin (Vedacit), which came with the car.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1705278789.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1705278789.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 29
  • __custom_showroom_1705278810.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1705278810.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 27
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back