Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,764 comments
It can be activated by open the app in the side bar, think that could be your missing link.
Thanks...but it doesn't work. Procedure:
Unzip Mod
[...] apps-->lua--> copy to lua "rolling start"
In the tracks folder I modify the "surface.ini" parameters of the chosen circuit. But it doesn't work, the part always remains stationary. In Content Mnagare "rolling start mod" does not appear

sorry forgot the rollcage. doh!

add the .dds file to the skin folder to apply

Screenshot (462).png

Last edited:
~snip

Output steering forces to wheel: Acitve and peak torque to 5nm
This. Car has necessary pieces of code to output actual full steering force. Unless you are sporting really high end gear with tons of torque, this car's FFB at 100% will easily overwhelm your steering wheel. So better keep this feature disabled.

Is it possible to get water splash effect to work when you drive through it on this track?

I would like to check how the water will behave.
Should be this one.
Sorry, I am not aware of how to make the water react/splash

here is the official link:

Last edited:
A little update for Indianapolis F1 Track mod
·Romove the 'snake pit' road built in 2008.
·Romove some trees between T6 and 7.
Make new replay camera.

Screenshot_f_extreme_2016_indianapolis_2007_f1_12-2-124-19-51-18.jpg

Screenshot_f_extreme_2016_indianapolis_2007_f1_12-2-124-19-52-47.jpg

Screenshot_f_extreme_2016_indianapolis_2007_f1_12-2-124-19-52-0.jpg

Screenshot_f_extreme_2016_indianapolis_2007_f1_12-2-124-19-52-29.jpg

Link:https://mega.nz/file/Ot4EWIyR#ExeFMCZMcgenkOq3WS1q-OznvGWwCrmoftNCP8RcFvI

Last edited:
794278-jpg.1261778

F1 2010 V2 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Changelog :
  • Physics : No more Easy to drive, stuck on rails F1 cars, now it will be a little more challenging to achieve pole position. Thanks to LONG for making every cars physics ! Do not rely on the default setup, you will have to tweak it so that the cars behave the way you want !
  • Tyres : I heard you, no more F1 2010 tyres for every cars, now they all have the codemaster version tyres that y'all liked
  • Redbull Spec2 : default redbull has original spec, and spec 2 for LG skin (mirrors on the cockpit)
  • Shaders fix : Fixed the colors of some cars, fixed other graphical isssues
Please delete every cim_2010 cars before installing this one

Download here

Last edited:
A little update for Indianapolis F1 Track mod
·Romove the 'snake pit' road built in 2008.
·Romove some trees between T6 and 7.
Make new replay camera.

View attachment 1327534
View attachment 1327535
View attachment 1327538
View attachment 1327539
Link:https://mega.nz/file/zoZBlZZJ#OI2Vy0Iq8t4bvN6t7IRk2s-V1Le_1dG_4xfnwkM4HIM
This track has been my new favorite to race on since it was released. Any chance the full oval can be done?
Previous track version but still really good to race on IMHO

794278-jpg.1261778

F1 2010 V2 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Changelog :
  • Physics : No more Easy to drive, stuck on rails F1 cars, now it will be a little more challenging to achieve pole position. Thanks to LONG for making every cars physics ! Do not rely on the default setup, you will have to tweak it so that the cars behave the way you want !
  • Tyres : I heard you, no more F1 2010 tyres for every cars, now they all have the codemaster version tyres that y'all liked
  • Redbull Spec2 : default redbull has original spec, and spec 2 for LG skin (mirrors on the cockpit)
  • Shaders fix : Fixed the colors of some cars, fixed other graphical isssues
Please delete every cim_2010 cars before installing this one

Download here
Why are there 2 MP4/25?

Hi All long time no post - I hope everyone is well and enjoying their racing and collecting - So many great Mods being released by the community Thank you

Has anyone else received a notification from URD to say their previous purchases are available on Sellfy - When I look at the link it comes up as a malicious site?

Any help or advice is appreciated and apologies if this has already been dealt with in the forum

Thanks in advance
Cozy61
1707749230112.png

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi All long time no post - I hope everyone is well and enjoying their racing and collecting - So many great Mods being released by the community Thank you

Has anyone else received a notification from URD to say their previous purchases are available on Sellfy - When I look at the link it comes up as a malicious site?

Any help or advice is appreciated and apologies if this has already been dealt with in the forum

Thanks in advance
Cozy61
View attachment 1327598
I was just going to post the same. Anyone know if this legit, updates or otherwise?

Attachments

• sections.ini
    648 bytes · Views: 7
Guys, I've been trying to track down and figure out an issue I'm experiencing with a couple of Bazza's Legends mods. Specifically the F5000 and the TCL cars. The wheels/tires disappear on the cars about 8 car lengths away. I've tried a lot of different experiments with locking LODs etc. to no avail. Has anyone seen this and hopefully found a solution?

Guys, I've been trying to track down and figure out an issue I'm experiencing with a couple of Bazza's Legends mods. Specifically the F5000 and the TCL cars. The wheels/tires disappear on the cars about 8 car lengths away. I've tried a lot of different experiments with locking LODs etc. to no avail. Has anyone seen this and hopefully found a solution?
Haven't seen that yet (only using TCL cars)

Hey Teddie, nice to read you around here again!

Try to disable this one:

1707753933761.png

Thanks in advance
Cozy61
View attachment 1327598

I was just going to post the same. Anyone know if this legit, updates or otherwise?
Can confirm that it's legit. Checked with Dave Acorn on the URD Discord this morning, cos it did look sus.

1000010295.jpg

Last edited:
Any fix on crashing when using Race or Track Day?
Always receiving the same message...
"AI spline might be missing or broken"

* I am on the last patreon csp 2.3.1 preview 1

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back