- 930

- 127.0.0.1
F1 2010, and the F1 2020 classic carsWhy are there 2 MP4/25?
F1 2010, and the F1 2020 classic carsWhy are there 2 MP4/25?
This track has been my new favorite to race on since it was released. Any chance the full oval can be done?
Previous track version but still really good to race on IMHO
I was just going to post the same. Anyone know if this legit, updates or otherwise?Hi All long time no post - I hope everyone is well and enjoying their racing and collecting - So many great Mods being released by the community Thank you
Has anyone else received a notification from URD to say their previous purchases are available on Sellfy - When I look at the link it comes up as a malicious site?
Any help or advice is appreciated and apologies if this has already been dealt with in the forum
Thanks in advance
Cozy61
View attachment 1327598
Sections file (goes in data):A little update for Indianapolis F1 Track mod
·Romove the 'snake pit' road built in 2008.
·Romove some trees between T6 and 7.
Make new replay camera.
View attachment 1327534
View attachment 1327535
View attachment 1327538
View attachment 1327539
Link:https://mega.nz/file/zoZBlZZJ#OI2Vy0Iq8t4bvN6t7IRk2s-V1Le_1dG_4xfnwkM4HIM
Could you please share it, especially FutStreet looks nice. Thank you.
Haven't seen that yet (only using TCL cars)Guys, I've been trying to track down and figure out an issue I'm experiencing with a couple of Bazza's Legends mods. Specifically the F5000 and the TCL cars. The wheels/tires disappear on the cars about 8 car lengths away. I've tried a lot of different experiments with locking LODs etc. to no avail. Has anyone seen this and hopefully found a solution?
There was a message on their Discord saying the exact same thing, so the intention at least was legit.I was just going to post the same. Anyone know if this legit, updates or otherwise?
Hey Teddie, nice to read you around here again!Guys, I've been trying to track down and figure out an issue I'm experiencing with a couple of Bazza's Legends mods. Specifically the F5000 and the TCL cars. The wheels/tires disappear on the cars about 8 car lengths away. I've tried a lot of different experiments with locking LODs etc. to no avail. Has anyone seen this and hopefully found a solution?
Hi All long time no post - I hope everyone is well and enjoying their racing and collecting - So many great Mods being released by the community Thank you
Has anyone else received a notification from URD to say their previous purchases are available on Sellfy - When I look at the link it comes up as a malicious site?
Any help or advice is appreciated and apologies if this has already been dealt with in the forum
Thanks in advance
Cozy61
View attachment 1327598
Can confirm that it's legit. Checked with Dave Acorn on the URD Discord this morning, cos it did look sus.I was just going to post the same. Anyone know if this legit, updates or otherwise?
Thanks for thatCan confirm that it's legit. Checked with Dave Acorn on the URD Discord this morning, cos it did look sus.
View attachment 1327635
Hey hey, I got a "minor" problem... All my ai cars apart from the RBs are starting to pit after a few laps... Why are they doing it and how can I prevent them from doing this, is it because I use the F1 Reg appChangelog :![]()
F1 2010 V2 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Please delete every cim_2010 cars before installing this one
Physics : No more Easy to drive, stuck on rails F1 cars, now it will be a little more challenging to achieve pole position. Thanks to LONG for making every cars physics ! Do not rely on the default setup, you will have to tweak it so that the cars behave the way you want ! Tyres : I heard you, no more F1 2010 tyres for every cars, now they all have the codemaster version tyres that y'all liked Redbull Spec2 : default redbull has original spec, and spec 2 for LG skin (mirrors on the cockpit) Shaders fix : Fixed the colors of some cars, fixed other graphical isssues
Download here
+1Hi All long time no post - I hope everyone is well and enjoying their racing and collecting - So many great Mods being released by the community Thank you
Has anyone else received a notification from URD to say their previous purchases are available on Sellfy - When I look at the link it comes up as a malicious site?
Any help or advice is appreciated and apologies if this has already been dealt with in the forum
Thanks in advance
Cozy61
View attachment 1327598
I'll pack it up tomorrow and share...Okay, you already managed to make the hair on my neck stand up with that sound. Now tell where we can get that mod, or you will risk suffering Moctezuma's Curse. 🤨
Install the [extension] track new and not with CM. This is always related to a wrong installation (I suppose it happens with some of Pyyers extensions).Any fix on crashing when using Race or Track Day?
Always receiving the same message...
"AI spline might be missing or broken"
* I am on the last patreon csp 2.3.1 preview 1
First of all, thank you for the release of, and the works done on this pack, I (and I'm sure many others too) highly appreciate people still having some care for mods of exact seasons.Changelog :![]()
F1 2010 V2 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Please delete every cim_2010 cars before installing this one
Physics : No more Easy to drive, stuck on rails F1 cars, now it will be a little more challenging to achieve pole position. Thanks to LONG for making every cars physics ! Do not rely on the default setup, you will have to tweak it so that the cars behave the way you want ! Tyres : I heard you, no more F1 2010 tyres for every cars, now they all have the codemaster version tyres that y'all liked Redbull Spec2 : default redbull has original spec, and spec 2 for LG skin (mirrors on the cockpit) Shaders fix : Fixed the colors of some cars, fixed other graphical isssues
Download here
these twice Autobianchi Y10 and Alfa 33 1.7L are really lovely things, thanks you very much for the jobs and let us trying for freeStumbled across this Alfa Romeo 33, haven't tried it yet so I don't know what it's like.
Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 QV by LP Design
Fantastic mods, now they can be driven with their own physics... and with tires that are nice to look at... Thanks... The only problem is that the wet tire textures don't work... They can be selected but they don't apply. Anyone else have the same problem?Changelog :![]()
F1 2010 V2 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Please delete every cim_2010 cars before installing this one
Physics : No more Easy to drive, stuck on rails F1 cars, now it will be a little more challenging to achieve pole position. Thanks to LONG for making every cars physics ! Do not rely on the default setup, you will have to tweak it so that the cars behave the way you want ! Tyres : I heard you, no more F1 2010 tyres for every cars, now they all have the codemaster version tyres that y'all liked Redbull Spec2 : default redbull has original spec, and spec 2 for LG skin (mirrors on the cockpit) Shaders fix : Fixed the colors of some cars, fixed other graphical isssues
Download here
Necropost, but maaan, thank youuu!! I was looking high and low to fix this myself as well!!check assettocorsa > content > fonts to see if you have m4_font installed.
If not add these files and the display should look like this:
View attachment 1284813
My all time favourite fom Need for Speed II omg you are a legend for creating this unique car, thank you so much!!!As some of you may already know, we are distributing the Italdesign Calà Concept (Lamborghini Calà) as a beta test. It's still under development, so please play with patience.
![]()
Beta testing of ITALDESIGN Calà has started!! | Danbowlghini Modding Project
Get more from Danbowlghini Modding Project on Patreonwww.patreon.com
By the way, the next new MOD is that Knight Commander...!
View attachment 1327502View attachment 1327504View attachment 1327505View attachment 1327506
Are they all gonna handle terribly, until you dig deep into the setup? Don't fall into the trap of making them unnecessarily hard, just because, if the real cars were indeed planted.Changelog :![]()
F1 2010 V2 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter
Please delete every cim_2010 cars before installing this one
Physics : No more Easy to drive, stuck on rails F1 cars, now it will be a little more challenging to achieve pole position. Thanks to LONG for making every cars physics ! Do not rely on the default setup, you will have to tweak it so that the cars behave the way you want ! Tyres : I heard you, no more F1 2010 tyres for every cars, now they all have the codemaster version tyres that y'all liked Redbull Spec2 : default redbull has original spec, and spec 2 for LG skin (mirrors on the cockpit) Shaders fix : Fixed the colors of some cars, fixed other graphical isssues
Download here
Simply-Gone.