Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,757 comments
Hello. Question regarding Aston Martin Vantage v8, currently using amr_v8_vantage_gt3_acc - Binary Motors (Jerry Wei in 1.1) Is it worth purchasing AC AMR EGT 2019 V1.1 from URD, is it really better?

View attachment 1330483Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.

The 4.0 version contains updates for PureLIFE (base), EVO, EVO GT and EVO GTS.

Additional there's a new filter that brings more brightness to your game. Its called EVO GTB. It's still in beta, but I hope you enjoy it.

Please read the "Read me 1st" before installing and delete all old PureLIFE filters and configs before copying the new ones.

If you have any questions, problems or feedback, feel free to contact me.

ENJOY!

Download @ RD

Hi Amby, would I be able to install this without removing my SOL mod and switch back and forth from yours to SOL to compare the differences? Basically, can I safely keep both and just enable one or the other at will?

Yep, you're right; I should have written "original", in ironical quotes...

Sometimes I forget that I'm in a world full of rogues, in which a thief steals from another thief, who steals from another thief, who steals from another thief... and you no longer know who is the thief and who is the robbed... 🤷‍♂️
"Historians generally accept the theory that this car was first discovered by a british missionnary during the first half of the XV's century, but a recent australian study claims to bring the proof of an earlier built, dated from the XIII's century, originated from chinese merchants. This new theory brings quite the controversy and many experts doubt the legitimacy of this claim"

History Channel Books GIF by HISTORY UK

(I would not want to become a mod historian...)

"Historians generally accept the theory that this car was first discovered by a british missionnary during the first half of the XV's century, but a recent australian study claims to bring the proof of an earlier built, dated from the XIII's century, originated from chinese merchants. This new theory brings quite the controversy and many experts doubt the legitimacy of this claim"...

modding.jpg

random question, guys. Anyone found a way to access AC apps when paused DURING a race? There have been many times where that would have been really helpful when realizing I needed to adjust a control setting, etc. in the middle of a race.

Car needs this for the front windscreen:

;fix shadow-casting sun in cockpit
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = INT_Windscreen
CAST_SHADOWS = 0
Masscot, would that fix the 'motion-smearing' that I see in some mod cars?

View attachment 1330483Hi friends. After moving to a new house and a lot of work with it I finally release my updated version of the PureLIFE Filter Pack today. I've spent a lot of hours in updating, tweaking, and optimizing my filters to bring you the best look and performance for AC.
Big thanks Amby. Looks better than ever! No matter how many other PP filters I experiment with, yours is always the one I always end up coming back to.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Release - Beta WSC 1983 - Spa

Tracks in early stages atm. Based off the 1988 Track by carrera4 and Rainmaker updated DaBaeda with updates from Crist86

I did alot of work replacing all the trees, doing the correct layout etc etc

The trees are still 2d as I'm Team VR

Been messing with some crowd and pit noises too. Cant remember who I borrowed them from as its been months but its pretty cool.

Still needs a lot of work but havent shared anything for a while. Should run in its current state. There are some floating bits, double distance markers etc.

Based off youtube onboard footage from 1985.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/99009692 (its free)

Last edited:
Hi. They should be backwards compatible but they're optimized for latest CSP and Pure versions.
I already use an older version but I see all the updates looking better and better and thought about upgrading. But does it makes sense while i stuck with O.18O?
Thx will try the newest one

I already use an older version but I see all the updates looking better and better and thought about upgrading. But does it makes sense while i stuck with O.18O?
Thx will try the newest one
Try it. If it doesn't work properly you can re-download an older version in the file history @rd. Or ask me I will send it to you.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back