Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,752 comments
How do I keep the motion blur effect when taking photos? When I click photo mode button the background blur becomes clear.
acs 2024-02-25 01-28-51.png

acs 2024-02-25 01-28-41.png

Last edited:
shi
Sandown Raceway v1.1

View attachment 1150167
Sandown International Raceway is a motor racing circuit in the suburb of Springvale in Melbourne, Victoria, approximately 25 kilometres (16 mi) south east of the city centre.
Sandown is considered a power circuit with its "drag strip" front and back straights being 899 and 910 metres long respectively.(Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam
-2012/2022 layout

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by Learie11 and Thank you for gave me permission.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI, cam by @KevinK2
logo.png, sections.ini by @Fanapryde
terrain texture by Terra21 version Sandown Raceway
preview by @macko68
Additional ext_config by @slider666
Penrite bridge texture by @Breathe
ext_config and cam by @CrisT86
marshall, cameraman, some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Fanapryde , @macko68 , @Masscot , @CrisT86

Enjoy.

Converted upon request by Patreon member Camereon Coster.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
Fixed a crash caused by camera_facting.ini.
Fixed groove/skidmark height.
Added ext_config and cam by CrisT86.

v1.1 changelog;
-Smoothed corner edges. (Suggestion by Papifix. Thanks.)
-Updated Shader.
-Billboards upscaled with AI.
-Changed crowd textures by Kniker97. (Thanks)

Sandown Raceway v1.1
The link is in the quote.

v1.1 changelog;
-Smoothed corner edges. (Suggestion by @Papifix . Thanks.)
-Updated Shader.
-Billboards upscaled with AI.
-Changed crowd textures by @Kniker97 . (Thanks)
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e92_drift_sandown_raceway_2012_28-0-124-13-51-25.jpg

How to I keep the motion blur effect when taking photos? When I click photo mode button the background blur becomes clear...
My way to achieve that effect: I take the photo usually playing a replay, with the camera fixed in the car while moving (in slow motion, for acuracy in the composition) and with different shooting speeds to alter the effect.

Last edited:
camera_facing.ini controls the (semi)moving spectators, as in Kunos original tracks (non CSP)

some people report crashes that are fixed by removing this file (which is odd becase it is for vanila AC)
Speaking about crashes, I have been stable for the past few days now out of the blue this. Disabling DXGI does not seem to help the issue.
crash1.jpg

Screenshot_morgan_aero_ss_ver3-1_ks_nordschleife_17-1-124-16-39-3.jpg

Here's my update on the Morgan Aero 8 SS. I'm not the owner of this mod! There's clearly a link to the RTM version (released in 2016) but the version I started with is probably made by someone else. Nobody knows who created it, and I can't find it anymore on the internet. You can install it next to the RTM version because this foldername is different. If you somehow have the same base vesion as I did, make a backup of your Morgan, just in case you want to switch back to the old version. Download it while you can because if the rightfull owner presents himself and wants me to take it down, I will adhere to the request.

Now this is by no means a perfect mod. In fact, I think my base version might have been even worse than the RTM version. It did have license plates, so somebody made an effort, but I also found enough weird choices. I didn't go through every aspect of the car. All changes were graphically. Physics and sound are unchanged. I'm sharing it nonetheless, because especially in VR it looked awfull without AO maps and I would've liked it if someone else "fixed" it and shared the effort.

Anyway, the changelog off the top of my head: created inside glass (for rain), working Wipers, created individual UV mapping and AO mapping for Body, Rims, leather, wood, metal, carpet, etc... than gave it the whole PBR-treatment. Filled the gaps, fixed the shadows (sunlight shining through carpaint, dashboards, etc), created a few paintshop items (chrome exterior trimming can be adjusted throught ext_config, I marked it somewhere at the top) and working Radio. And something with the normals of lights on the rear. And put all the meshes inside cockpit_hr. There's probably more, but I can't remember.

Link:

Screenshot_morgan_aero_ss_ver3-1_ks_nordschleife_17-1-124-16-46-35.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1330678

Here's my update on the Morgan Aero 8 SS. I'm not the owner of this mod! There's clearly a link to the RTM version (released in 2016) but the version I started with is probably made by someone else. Nobody knows who created it, and I can't find it anymore on the internet. You can install it next to the RTM version because this foldername is different. If you somehow have the same base vesion as I did, make a backup of your Morgan, just in case you want to switch back to the old version. Download it while you can because if the rightfull owner presents himself and wants me to take it down, I will adhere to the request.

Now this is by no means a perfect mod. In fact, I think my base version might have been even worse than the RTM version. It did have license plates, so somebody made an effort, but I found enough evidence to assume it wasn't a very skilled modder. I didn't go through every aspect of the car. All changes were graphically. Physics and sound are unchanged. I'm sharing it nonetheless, because especially in VR it looked awfull without AO maps and I would've liked it if someone else "fixed" it and shared the effort.

Anyway, the changelog off the top of my head: created inside glass (for rain), working Wipers, created individual UV mapping and AO mapping for Body, Rims, leather, wood, metal, carpet, etc... than gave it the whole PBR-treatment. Filled the gaps, fixed the shadows (sunlight shining through carpaint, dashboards, etc), created a few paintshop items (chrome exterior trimming can be adjusted throught ext_config, I marked it somewhere at the top) and working Radio. And something with the normals of lights on the rear. There's probably more, but I can't remember.

Link:

View attachment 1330679

Can't download. I don't accept cookies from strangers. :lol:
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 19-47-39 Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion.png

Edited:
It's working now Thanks. 👍

Last edited:
It's finally done! The improved 2017 version of the Porsche 919 Hybrid.
Big thanks to @SpeedStar2000 for the original conversion and improvements.

preview_1.jpg

Download here:

All the details of what I changed and added are on the download page, but in short:
  • Complete revamp of textures and shaders used
  • Added AO, highlights, materials, and dirt layers
  • Complete revamp of all the skins including loads of additions
  • Minor 3D-model corrections
  • Complete revamp of the lighting both exterior and interior (CSP required)
  • Complete revamp of the LCD-screen on the steering wheel (CSP required)
  • Loads of other small additions and corrects both on the interior and exterior
  • Minor changes to the set-up and physics (only to correct naming or correct bugs, BoP should be identical to before)

I also went crazy with the skins, there 10 skins included all with custom drivers (helmet, visor, suit, gloves):
  • WEC season opening (Silverstone) #1 (Neel) and #2 (Earl)
  • WEC Le Mans 24H #1 (Nick) and #2 (Brendon)
  • WEC Le Mans winner (which is dirty) #2 (Timo)
  • WEC season champion (Shanghai) #1 (Andre) and #2 (Earl) (with slightly different headlights as per the real car)
  • WEC final-race (Bahrain) Tribute #1 (Neel) and #2 (Timo) (the ones with all the names on it)
  • 2018 Tribute skin that was driven by various journalists (without WEC-stickers)

preview_2.jpg

Interior.jpg

Last edited:
Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 ST GT3 - Supercar Liveries

After dealing with a merciless AO map, the overall skinning struggle has paid off with the revival of some old school fictional liveries.

• x21 Liveries
  • AC Crew
  • Driver & Crew Suits
  • Revised mod-link included

30_alitalia.jpg

17_shell.jpg

01_winfield.jpg

27_liquimoly.jpg

18_sandeman.jpg

122_elf.jpg

49_jagermeister.jpg

18_panasonic.jpg

06_monster.jpg

230_milwaukee.jpg

Supercars' Racing Liveries

If you haven't already, don't forget to download @MisterWaffles x6 skinpack

Happy racing!

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 ST GT3 - Supercar Liveries

After dealing with a merciless AO map, the overall skinning struggle has paid off with the revival of some old school fictional liveries.

• x21 Liveries
  • AC Crew
  • Driver & Crew Suits
  • Revised mod-link included

View attachment 1330748

View attachment 1330749

View attachment 1330750

View attachment 1330752

View attachment 1330753

View attachment 1330754

View attachment 1330755

View attachment 1330756

View attachment 1330757

View attachment 1330759
Supercars' Racing Liveries

If you haven't already, don't forget to download @MisterWaffles x6 skinpack

Happy racing!
w.jpg

new body map

Update for the 2011 mod
-Fixed Mclaren steering wheel not being centered
-Fixed soft tyre not having textures
-Fixed csp tyre degradation appearing after just one lap on hard and mediums (and every tyre tbh)
-Saved half the space by not bundling tyres texture on every car, instead I put them inside a zip inside assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/cim_2011_tyres.zip
-New drivers : Riccardo, Senna and Kubica
-Added real gloves for mercedes, hamilton, hrt, sauber and torro rosso
-Updated rain tyres thanks to ignacy
-Fixed rear left tyre having wrong tyre mapping (rain texture would be flipped)
-Better chrome for the Mclaren

Please delete every cim_2011 cars to save half the space.

UPDATE

1708722892850.png

1708722918166.png

1708722953162.png

Last edited:
Update for the 2011 mod
-Fixed csp tyre degradation appearing after just one lap on hard and mediums (and every tyre tbh)
-Saved half the space by not bundling tyres texture on every car, instead I put them inside a zip inside assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/cim_2011_tyres.zip

UPDATE

View attachment 1330813
View attachment 1330815
View attachment 1330816
Don´t know if it is preview related (CSP previews) but some of the cars do not cast a shadow under the front spoiler:

1708725077828.png

Your F10b for comparison:

1708725143757.png

Last edited:
I don't know, there's shadows casted under the front wing in game. So might be again a csp shenigans.

Send me the preview preset and the instruction on how to do it, i'll try to investigate the problem
What I thought. Not worth to investigate, I can live with it.

I have this problem with tire textures of all types.. Why? I deleted all folders before extracting the update.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-23 231154.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-23 231154.png
    363.1 KB · Views: 7
Seems that other version of Dundrod was updated by some group called The Usual Suspects, and wow is it spectacular...
Oh my Lord, why do you punish us with this suffering...? 😟

Don't you hate having two versions of the same car or track and liking some things about one and other things about the other, and not being able to have it all in the same mod? Well, it happens to me again; in this case it's Dundrod...

The version of The Usual Suspects (by the way, a great movie, with Benicio del Toro's legendary farts) is clearly superior visually to that of Weicangkai: the appearance is more realistic due to the tones of the vegetation, the proportions, the lighting and shadows... but in Weicangkai's version I like that the trees, although worse looking, are well integrated and it's not so distinguishable that they are "cardboard type"... and above all, the border between the grass verges and the asphalt are very well resolved, with the weed invading the road. In the version of The Usual Suspects it looks very defined, as if cut with a ruler, what is not natural is an old road, like that is supposed to be.

Are minor details but, as I said... doesn't it make you angry? 🤬

Last edited:
Update for the 2011 mod

UPDATE

View attachment 1330813
View attachment 1330815
View attachment 1330816
pushedd a hotfix cuz I'm a moron and forgot to put cars and drivers folder inside a content folder. So extension folder won't be extracted to assetto folder.

And so csp will not find the tyre texture and show flash mcqueen carbon tyres

1708726845788.png

This guy scared the crap out of me on the other version when I went into picture mode. :scared:
View attachment 1330647
Lol pls update the 2010 mod

Honda Civic Type-R FK2 2016 Public Release!!
Download: https://sharemods.com/52oshvro4nzn/civic_type_r_fk2_1.0.zip.html
-Model From GT7
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard with Everything working
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-PBR and Finishing touch @mus0001
-Driver Position @mascot
-Physics By Graveltrap
-Self Ligth
-Dashboard Help RVZ!
-TC off = Red Dials

__custom_showroom_1708724545.png__custom_showroom_1708724473.png__custom_showroom_1708724442.png__custom_showroom_1708724496.png__custom_showroom_1708724454.png__custom_showroom_1708724406.png__custom_showroom_1708724386.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back