Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,752 comments
Impressive video, this mod is so good, it is like a game withing the game, an other facet of what modding is bringing to AC. Not my personal cup of tea, but glad so many enjoy AC with their own recipe.

what is so impressive about it? promotes stupid driving. i recently tried the most overhyped PPF filter for AC, it was made by C13AEGIS

Not necessarily stealing, it could also be seen as improving. Depending on the eye that sees and the mind that judges.
What? If you dont ask for permission and then release it to the public then it is stealing... and especially if you release it in a paid patreon setting.

can we have the mercedes-benz slr mclaren 722 gt please ? :(
Any of these?

1716981280530.png

1716981306600.png

1716981332035.png

1716981358566.png

1716981381122.png

1716981404069.png

Last edited:
Spotted a small typo in the models_gp.ini at Hockenheim (only for the GP layout) where the Audi flagman was conjoined to the Union Jack flagman instead of being up in the Mercedes stand where his flag is patiently waiting for him.
Swap this text into models_gp.ini (not the other layouts, just the GP one), overwriting the existing [MODEL_24];white Audi entry

Code:
[MODEL_24];white Audi
FILE=flagman.kn5
POSITION=671.18, 11.72, -174.92
ROTATION=255,0,0
[MODEL_25]
FILE=flag7.kn5
POSITION=671.18, 11.72, -174.92
ROTATION=255,-35,0

SUZUKI CAPPUCCINO EA21 RACE CAR SKIN (4k pure fantasy)
All info/links are in the "overview" tab

MOSLER MT900 GT3 SKIN (FAIRLY CLOSE REPLICA 4k)
All info in the "overview" tab

Screenshot (567).png

Screenshot (566).png

Last edited:
The Volvo 240 in Raceroom is the same model from Race 07.....
You sure? In my opinion, and without much evidence other than a superficial visual comparison, it's not "the same model". But the Raceroom version is obviously based on the Race07 model, with some improvements. I can even remember Sector3 doing a total rework on the interior textures a few years back.

We already have a pretty good 240 model for AC (possibly a Race07 conversion?), but that conversion has some limitations. So I'd love to also see the Raceroom one in a top notch quality conversion. The more the merrier. :)
What? If you dont ask for permission and then release it to the public then it is stealing... and especially if you release it in a paid patreon setting.
But both the tracks you speak of seem to be totally free? Are you sure nobody has asked permission? Are you even sure it actually IS the same track?

I disagree even with defining the release of a rework without permission as "stealing". Bad conduct? Might very well be, if no credits are given or anything. But stealing? Nope.

Last edited:
what is so impressive about it? promotes stupid driving. i recently tried the most overhyped PPF filter for AC, it was made by C13AEGIS
If you wanna see stupid driving I can send you some of my Nord hot laps

I think it's much better for these guys to do this virtually than irl

Why do so many people insist on advertising their hilariously terrible taste in 'music' by blasting it at high volume over their sim videos?
This whatever-it-is might be the best thing to ever happen to sim racing, but I'll never know because I turned it off in disgust after 0.3 seconds.
The car engines should be all the music you ever need.
Agreed, while I like his work when it comes to his PPF filter there was nothing I enjoyed in that video :ill:

I disagree personally, his C13AEGIS filter works wonder for me.

VRC did "SouthStar".
Legion has done texas_world_speedway, which has many, many layouts.
Dabaeda has done a rework of Legion's many, many layouts.
Perhaps one of those is what you're looking for?
All on the splendiferous Breathe ACTL in "Ovals".
Thanks for posting this, never thought to check the ovals tab for tracks that may include rovals lol

You sure? In my opinion, and without much evidence other than a superficial visual comparison, it's not "the same model". But the Raceroom version is obviously based on the Race07 model, with some improvements. I can even remember Sector3 doing a total rework on the interior textures a few years back.
Its the same 3D model, idk about texture wise. I have an R3E 3D model and Race 07 model for AC and they are both the same. You are better off using the standard volvo 240 model from Forza and then put the 240 interior from R3E into that model. You'll need to do some 3D work to make it fit but it will be the best of both worlds.

Ideally someone could try and make an 240 Group A model out of the stock version that was made by Gauthier Vidal & Subetin ages ago.

VRC did "SouthStar".
Legion has done texas_world_speedway, which has many, many layouts.
Dabaeda has done a rework of Legion's many, many layouts.
Perhaps one of those is what you're looking for?
All on the splendiferous Breathe ACTL in "Ovals".
Yeah I know about the other one but I'm looking for the Texas Motor Speedway roval, not the Texas World Speedway (which Legion did) - and it's not referenced in Breathe's list so it probably doesn't exist, only the oval VRC did.

Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you had an AI update for the 60s Hockenheim GP from Sergio Loro? Trying to setup a race with 60s f1 or WSC cars, this is a bit boring at the moment.

Its the same 3D model, idk about texture wise. I have an R3E 3D model and Race 07 model for AC and they are both the same. You are better off using the standard volvo 240 model from Forza and then put the 240 interior from R3E into that model. You'll need to do some 3D work to make it fit but it will be the best of both worlds.

Ideally someone could try and make an 240 Group A model out of the stock version that was made by Gauthier Vidal & Subetin ages ago.
The Forza model is a US spec car, as far as I can see. It will need a whole lot of work.

I don't know about the other model you're referring to.

Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you had an AI update for the 60s Hockenheim GP from Sergio Loro? Trying to setup a race with 60s f1 or WSC cars, this is a bit boring at the moment.
Do you want a single race or within a championship? Because (at least with me) something is wrong with the track, it does never save the progres/results. So i had to dismiss it from my rosters.

I am using the 78version, but it´s similar like all old hockenheim´s - the AC AI has problems with those chicanes. So i don`t think there exist even a decent AI line for any older Hockenheim.

We are still working on it, I will keep you updated. In theory the TVR update should come out first and then the GT1.
However, I must apologize. Recently I have not been able to complete the work on TVR physics as promised due to some rather important personal situations. Version 0.8 with the revised physics will be released later, now (by the end of June) 0.65 will be released which will contain a whole series of works that will fix those incorrect or incomplete aspects of the previous version. The GT1, on the other hand, I don't know exactly when it will be released but it shouldn't be long away anyway. The Viper and F430 are well underway but there is no release planned yet. I can tell you though that the Ferrari should come out before the Viper.

Since mine is a long-term project, I did some calculations. Few cars left to complete a GTR2 grid: BMW Z3, Nissan 350Z, Morgan Aero and Lotus Elise. The first is from BEM and is already quite good as a base. The other three already exist but it would be nice to be able to bring them into 2024 like the others.
Thank you 🙏

Do you want a single race or within a championship? Because (at least with me) something is wrong with the track, it does never save the progres/results. So i had to dismiss it from my rosters.

I am using the 78version, but it´s similar like all old hockenheim´s - the AC AI has problems with those chicanes. So i don`t think there exist even a decent AI line for any older Hockenheim.
At least there are no chicanes on the 60s version, so that's one less difficulty. I still believe there's hope, i'm still super impressed by what @Parrilla has done on the spa66 and that track is waaay more challenging than this one

Edit : i don't do championships offline at all, so i don't really care about the pits nor final results being saved. Just wanna take the slowest car ofthe grid and be on pace with the first AI cars!

Last edited:
Impressive video, this mod is so good, it is like a game withing the game, an other facet of what modding is bringing to AC. Not my personal cup of tea, but glad so many enjoy AC with their own recipe.

I definetly have seen 500% more impressive shuto videos!
.. i also think C13 graphics are overhyped. I dont use it any more. They look like a average game.. and thats it . More realistic looking ppfilters out there.

I notice there isn't much available for F1 1977 or 1978. Is there a full carset out there for one or both of those years? I am unable to find them. I have a few cars from Mr17l, but there are only a few. Grid is sparse.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back