The Forza model is a US spec car, as far as I can see. It will need a whole lot of work.Its the same 3D model, idk about texture wise. I have an R3E 3D model and Race 07 model for AC and they are both the same. You are better off using the standard volvo 240 model from Forza and then put the 240 interior from R3E into that model. You'll need to do some 3D work to make it fit but it will be the best of both worlds.
Ideally someone could try and make an 240 Group A model out of the stock version that was made by Gauthier Vidal & Subetin ages ago.
Do you want a single race or within a championship? Because (at least with me) something is wrong with the track, it does never save the progres/results. So i had to dismiss it from my rosters.Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you had an AI update for the 60s Hockenheim GP from Sergio Loro? Trying to setup a race with 60s f1 or WSC cars, this is a bit boring at the moment.
Thank you 🙏We are still working on it, I will keep you updated. In theory the TVR update should come out first and then the GT1.
However, I must apologize. Recently I have not been able to complete the work on TVR physics as promised due to some rather important personal situations. Version 0.8 with the revised physics will be released later, now (by the end of June) 0.65 will be released which will contain a whole series of works that will fix those incorrect or incomplete aspects of the previous version. The GT1, on the other hand, I don't know exactly when it will be released but it shouldn't be long away anyway. The Viper and F430 are well underway but there is no release planned yet. I can tell you though that the Ferrari should come out before the Viper.
Since mine is a long-term project, I did some calculations. Few cars left to complete a GTR2 grid: BMW Z3, Nissan 350Z, Morgan Aero and Lotus Elise. The first is from BEM and is already quite good as a base. The other three already exist but it would be nice to be able to bring them into 2024 like the others.
At least there are no chicanes on the 60s version, so that's one less difficulty. I still believe there's hope, i'm still super impressed by what @Parrilla has done on the spa66 and that track is waaay more challenging than this oneDo you want a single race or within a championship? Because (at least with me) something is wrong with the track, it does never save the progres/results. So i had to dismiss it from my rosters.
I am using the 78version, but it´s similar like all old hockenheim´s - the AC AI has problems with those chicanes. So i don`t think there exist even a decent AI line for any older Hockenheim.
The only difference between an US and any other market volvo is the head lights. The rest of the car is the same.The Forza model is a US spec car, as far as I can see. It will need a whole lot of work.
I don't know about the other model you're referring to.
can we have the mercedes-benz slr mclaren 722 gt please ?![]()
Impressive video, this mod is so good, it is like a game withing the game, an other facet of what modding is bringing to AC. Not my personal cup of tea, but glad so many enjoy AC with their own recipe.
I dont know.. but your game looks average. Another example that C13 is average.
If there is... i got popcorn!Oh good is there going to be an 10 page argument over what ****** PPF is better?
Yes there (77,78,79,80,81,85 etc) exist but are private and not ready for release in the near future, but worked on.I notice there isn't much available for F1 1977 or 1978. Is there a full carset out there for one or both of those years? I am unable to find them. I have a few cars from Mr17l, but there are only a few. Grid is sparse.
Solved, if anyone interested, in game, Pure Config, Shaders tab, Aurora.Hi guys! Is it possible to remove the effects of the Northern Lights when running at night? I'm looking through the various CSP cards on CM, but I can't find the option
So you are telling me there is a potential f430 GTC in the works?!!! Christmas must be coming early this year.We are still working on it, I will keep you updated. In theory the TVR update should come out first and then the GT1.
However, I must apologize. Recently I have not been able to complete the work on TVR physics as promised due to some rather important personal situations. Version 0.8 with the revised physics will be released later, now (by the end of June) 0.65 will be released which will contain a whole series of works that will fix those incorrect or incomplete aspects of the previous version. The GT1, on the other hand, I don't know exactly when it will be released but it shouldn't be long away anyway. The Viper and F430 are well underway but there is no release planned yet. I can tell you though that the Ferrari should come out before the Viper.
Since mine is a long-term project, I did some calculations. Few cars left to complete a GTR2 grid: BMW Z3, Nissan 350Z, Morgan Aero and Lotus Elise. The first is from BEM and is already quite good as a base. The other three already exist but it would be nice to be able to bring them into 2024 like the others.
I have that issue at some tracks as well, but not knowledgable enough to have a solution.I'm having a problem with many P2P/A to B tracks where the AI refuse to cross the finish line, they just stop at the finish line and everyone stops and piles up behind causing only 1 or 2 AI to finish the race and the rest to DNF.
Is anyone else having this issue? Anybody have solutions to this issue? I don't remember them doing that before.
I'm running CSP 0.2.3-preview1
They do look good, can you please share the settings and filter name?I dont know.. but your game looks average. Another example that C13 is average.
Good game graphics. is looking like this for me, and i do not have a hyper PC.
View attachment 1359834
View attachment 1359835
View attachment 1359836
And this is NOT C13 ppfilter.
Hello Teddie,I notice there isn't much available for F1 1977 or 1978. Is there a full carset out there for one or both of those years? I am unable to find them. I have a few cars from Mr17l, but there are only a few. Grid is sparse.
If the folder contains only an oval, it will be in the “Oval” tab.Thanks for posting this, never thought to check the ovals tab for tracks that may include rovals lol
It's important to plan ahead! 👍@alfredwayne You're going to be a busy bee apparentlyOvertake has some interesting bugs still.
View attachment 1359905
There already is the fully modelled infield in the VRC-version, but it is not active. You can activate it using blender and then you have the correct layout for the ALMS 2000/2001.Yeah I know about the other one but I'm looking for the Texas Motor Speedway roval, not the Texas World Speedway (which Legion did) - and it's not referenced in Breathe's list so it probably doesn't exist, only the oval VRC did.