A layout is hidden: in the “ui/hidden” folder, rename the “ui_track_” file to “ui_track”.He has returned.
![]()
Doublezero has released a new track!
Kalinago Circuit
Location: Kalinago FIA Grade: 1 Length: 5.78km / 3.59mi Width: 12-15m / 39-49ft Longest straight: 1.32km / 0.82mi Elevation change: 52m / 171ft Features: 4 Layouts - Grand Prix, National A and B, Club 36 pits (60 pits for WEC layout) Separate...www.overtake.gg
Waiting patiently its going to be lekker 👍👍😀Finally ready, Zolder 1967 massive rework
Just need to get file ready for upload
View attachment 1402103View attachment 1402104View attachment 1402105
View attachment 1402151View attachment 1402152
Yes i'm very familiar with those tracksSpeaking of NYC circuits, one does "exist" but it's a free roaming map. Maybe the creator of FDR can make it happen, it's there, he just needs to work on it, billboards, guard rails and to know about the layouts.
If you know, you know.
Hints:
Brooklyn Bridge Strait
Park to Tillary
The Outskirts
View attachment 1402489View attachment 1402488
Thanks for sharing this.Automotodrom Brno v3.0
This release includes brand new 3D topography and tree planting based on satellite images and contour data.
Huge thanks to everyone involved, especially @pugsang and Tyrone/Nukedrop for their extensive and tireless contribution to the new 3D environment and foliage.
View attachment 1402628
Changelog v3.0 updated November 2024:
- New 3D trackside topography and perimeter environment created using Brno satellite images and contour data.
- Hundreds of new Y-trees and bushes planted in the correct positions. All previous X-trees have been removed. All 2D treewalls have been removed to open up sight lines.
- New grid box and finish line markings.
- Animated flock of birds added.
- Animated camera jib, marshals and cameramen added.
- Some adboard/sponsor textures updated. Some adboard meshes fixed.
- New fence textures, distance markers, pit entry signs, and marshal hut numbers.
- New road texture and skidmarks. Race '07 skidmarks removed.
- Solar path corrected to enable proper shadow casting for Brno's geolocation and orientation.
- Paddock helicopter relaced, now with animated rotors.
- Crowd audio samples and levels adjusted.
- Various other tweaks and fixes, including: alpha corrections on pit entry road markings; marshal hut number sequence corrected and missing number textures remapped; s/f gantry banner mapping fixed on the rear side; floating hillside fences fixed; various jumbotron tweaks; various texture/shader/normal tweaks, various config tweaks, fixes and additions.
AI line seems to be broken. Pit line is fine.Automotodrom Brno v3.0
This release includes brand new 3D topography and tree planting based on satellite images and contour data.
Huge thanks to everyone involved, especially @pugsang and Tyrone/Nukedrop for their extensive and tireless contribution to the new 3D environment and foliage.
View attachment 1402628
Changelog v3.0 updated November 2024:
- New 3D trackside topography and perimeter environment created using Brno satellite images and contour data.
- Hundreds of new Y-trees and bushes planted in the correct positions. All previous X-trees have been removed. All 2D treewalls have been removed to open up sight lines.
- New grid box and finish line markings.
- Animated flock of birds added.
- Animated camera jib, marshals and cameramen added.
- Some adboard/sponsor textures updated. Some adboard meshes fixed.
- New fence textures, distance markers, pit entry signs, and marshal hut numbers.
- New road texture and skidmarks. Race '07 skidmarks removed.
- Solar path corrected to enable proper shadow casting for Brno's geolocation and orientation.
- Paddock helicopter relaced, now with animated rotors.
- Crowd audio samples and levels adjusted.
- Various other tweaks and fixes, including: alpha corrections on pit entry road markings; marshal hut number sequence corrected and missing number textures remapped; s/f gantry banner mapping fixed on the rear side; floating hillside fences fixed; various jumbotron tweaks; various texture/shader/normal tweaks, various config tweaks, fixes and additions.
Thanks for sharing this.
the track looks great but the AI pile up at the race start.
At least they do for me.
Try this oneAI line seems to be broken. Pit line is fine.
And i wanted to try this so baaaad...Hi Guys
This track was converted to Assetto Corsa by derDumeklemmer, updated by Gille75, updated by ClimaxF1, updated by Rainmaker and updated by ClimaxF1 again.
Here is my complete rework/rework of my previous version.
This latest version is a hybrid between all tracks including all my previous updates.
Hope you guys like, have fun
Installation:
- Download track
- Install everything (manual install)
- Select my skins in CM
View attachment 1402692
ClimaxF1 update v4.0:
-Complete overhaul/rework to give you the best of Zolder 1967 by ClimaxF1
-Everything is reworked, not just textures but also new lighting, day and night.
-Added several new night light settings, so many new lights, just too many to list.
- Added some ambient night lighting
-Several new textures added, repaired many textures, new tarmac surface, the list goes on.
-Lots of new shaders and material settings added
- Just about every texture has been reworked or replaced
- New grass textures and settings
- New water texture and shaders
- All my tree's have been reworked, adjusted, added shaders and material settings
- Have removed some 2D crowd textures
- Removed background mountain texture
- New background loading screen pics and preview pic
- Special thanks to @racinjoe013 , new transparent windows and many settings provided by him, have also used several other settings of he's files with other tracks to complete this track.
- Am sure there are some more updates, just cannot remember
- Have updated readme file and hope that I have given everyone proper credits
View attachment 1402693View attachment 1402694View attachment 1402695View attachment 1402696
Zolder 1967 Complete Update
Hi Guys This track was converted to Assetto Corsa by derDumeklemmer, updated by Gille75, updated by ClimaxF1, updated by Rainmaker and updated by ClimaxF1 again. Here is my complete rework/rework of my previous version. This latest version is...www.overtake.gg
Is this a standalone track? (Like how racinjoe13 provides a new standalone track with his updates.) Folder structure and content seems to point to a standalone track.Hi Guys
This track was converted to Assetto Corsa by derDumeklemmer, updated by Gille75, updated by ClimaxF1, updated by Rainmaker and updated by ClimaxF1 again.
Here is my complete rework/rework of my previous version.
This latest version is a hybrid between all tracks including all my previous updates.
Hope you guys like, have fun
Installation:
- Download track
- Install everything (manual install)
- Select my skins in CM
View attachment 1402692
ClimaxF1 update v4.0:
-Complete overhaul/rework to give you the best of Zolder 1967 by ClimaxF1
-Everything is reworked, not just textures but also new lighting, day and night.
-Added several new night light settings, so many new lights, just too many to list.
- Added some ambient night lighting
-Several new textures added, repaired many textures, new tarmac surface, the list goes on.
-Lots of new shaders and material settings added
- Just about every texture has been reworked or replaced
- New grass textures and settings
- New water texture and shaders
- All my tree's have been reworked, adjusted, added shaders and material settings
- Have removed some 2D crowd textures
- Removed background mountain texture
- New background loading screen pics and preview pic
- Special thanks to @racinjoe013 , new transparent windows and many settings provided by him, have also used several other settings of he's files with other tracks to complete this track.
- Am sure there are some more updates, just cannot remember
- Have updated readme file and hope that I have given everyone proper credits
View attachment 1402693View attachment 1402694View attachment 1402695View attachment 1402696
Zolder 1967 Complete Update
Hi Guys This track was converted to Assetto Corsa by derDumeklemmer, updated by Gille75, updated by ClimaxF1, updated by Rainmaker and updated by ClimaxF1 again. Here is my complete rework/rework of my previous version. This latest version is...www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1402700View attachment 1402701
Installation:Is this a standalone track? (Like how racinjoe13 provides a new standalone track with his updates.) Folder structure and content seems to point to a standalone track.
When I saw this car, I was honestly surprised, from all those pictures published at their webpage I thought this is the "real deal", finally official TCR car, data based, CAD 3D model, fully optimized, carefully crafted... Thought my TCR cars are thing of a past... Then I downloaded it, opened it and... yes, it was probably made by the same guy who did Virtual TCR mod. It has the same sounds like old Virtual TCR Elantra, wheel blur is always on in CM showroom, the car glows at night, even some sponsor logos glow, I believe physics is that infamous esport physics from Virtual TCR car as well. The model is from the same source like mine, so Hum3D just with remodeled front and some details, but no LODs, no optimization, quickly put together. When I tried to drive it, it almost broke my hands for some reason with my DD wheel...TIL Hyundai made an official facelifted Elantra N TCR mod for its N Virtual Cup
View attachment 1401261
View attachment 1401262
I have a feeling it reuses files from the WSC/TCR Virtual mod
Those are my projects, just tested with 20 cars both tracks, everything is OK at my side, CSP 0.2.5 Preview 1... Check your CSP settings or do clean install of the tracks.Does anyone use the tracks rt_zolder (1.3) and rt_misano (1.1) from Reboot Team? On these tracks, AI cars get stuck at the start. The problem is only with these tracks. Maybe there is a fix or update, but i cant find it.
Thanks for a proper review from someone who would know a thing or two - your Hyundai and Cupra TCRs are indeed my favorites. Shame about this "official" version - I had hoped it was in line with the XBOW and Ferrari Challenge.When I saw this car, I was honestly surprised, from all those pictures published at their webpage I thought this is the "real deal", finally official TCR car, data based, CAD 3D model, fully optimized, carefully crafted... Thought my TCR cars are thing of a past... Then I downloaded it, opened it and... yes, it was probably made by the same guy who did Virtual TCR mod. It has the same sounds like old Virtual TCR Elantra, wheel blur is always on in CM showroom, the car glows at night, even some sponsor logos glow, I believe physics is that infamous esport physics from Virtual TCR car as well. The model is from the same source like mine, so Hum3D just with remodeled front and some details, but no LODs, no optimization, quickly put together. When I tried to drive it, it almost broke my hands for some reason with my DD wheel...
I don't think the bar for AC TCR cars is set so low that we should be happy for this kind of mods. I am not sure how I should feel about **** like this, really. I was honestly pissed for a while... Anyways, all modesty aside, if you guys want to drive proper TCR cars, avoid this one and grab proper TCR mods at my Patreon (free to download)... Especially try Cupra or Audi with new sounds and with headphones, erection guaranteed!![]()
Proper review would take more than couple of words and I can't do it because I am biasedAll Group E and Tracks done
Thanks for a proper review from someone who would know a thing or two - your Hyundai and Cupra TCRs are indeed my favorites. Shame about this "official" version - I had hoped it was in line with the XBOW and Ferrari Challenge.
I'll still give it a spin, but I'll temper my expectations.
Unfortunately, a clean install did not help. I am using csp 0.2.0, because all subsequent versions have a bug with random tire composition for AI cars in the race. What CSP settings should i check? I tried disabling new AI behavior, but this does not affect anything. It is strange, that the problem is only with these two tracks. Thank you.Those are my projects, just tested with 20 cars both tracks, everything is OK at my side, CSP 0.2.5 Preview 1... Check your CSP settings or do clean install of the tracks.
I've went to this reddit page for the map, I don't remember the link, unfortunately...Yes i'm very familiar with those tracksdo you have a link to this one? The NYC 'Freeroam' tracks I have are very barebones and AI don't work on them for some reason. This one seems to be alot more detailed.
This is a CSP bug of older versions and I think it was fixed with version 0.2.3. It only happened on some tracks and I think it had to do something with the AI spline. But I'm not really sure. You can only try to restart the race untill all cars start the race. There is no CSP option to fix this bug.Unfortunately, a clean install did not help. I am using csp 0.2.0, because all subsequent versions have a bug with random tire composition for AI cars in the race. What CSP settings should i check? I tried disabling new AI behavior, but this does not affect anything. It is strange, that the problem is only with these two tracks. Thank you.
I'm getting cars piling up at the start. I've tried three different types of cars and each time the front 8-10 cars just crash into each other.Automotodrom Brno v3.0
This release includes brand new 3D topography and tree planting based on satellite images and contour data.
Huge thanks to everyone involved, especially @pugsang and Tyrone/Nukedrop for their extensive and tireless contribution to the new 3D environment and foliage.
View attachment 1402628
Changelog v3.0 updated November 2024:
- New 3D trackside topography and perimeter environment created using Brno satellite images and contour data.
- Hundreds of new Y-trees and bushes planted in the correct positions. All previous X-trees have been removed. All 2D treewalls have been removed to open up sight lines.
- New grid box and finish line markings.
- Animated flock of birds added.
- Animated camera jib, marshals and cameramen added.
- Some adboard/sponsor textures updated. Some adboard meshes fixed.
- New fence textures, distance markers, pit entry signs, and marshal hut numbers.
- New road texture and skidmarks. Race '07 skidmarks removed.
- Solar path corrected to enable proper shadow casting for Brno's geolocation and orientation.
- Paddock helicopter relaced, now with animated rotors.
- Crowd audio samples and levels adjusted.
- Various other tweaks and fixes, including: alpha corrections on pit entry road markings; marshal hut number sequence corrected and missing number textures remapped; s/f gantry banner mapping fixed on the rear side; floating hillside fences fixed; various jumbotron tweaks; various texture/shader/normal tweaks, various config tweaks, fixes and additions.
did you already try the fix by twobegreen above?I'm getting cars piling up at the start. I've tried three different types of cars and each time the front 8-10 cars just crash into each other.
No I didn't see it. Where do you install it?did you already try the fix by twobegreen above?