Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
updated magny-cours 1993 skin ( post 2003 layout )
- added new trees around the tracks, buildings, safety van
- Tweaked a lot of textures ( sand, tarmac out track, grass )
- Re-added 3d grass with new textures
Copy and paste new folder in your assetto track folder or delete preview version and copy the new one.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dqcve96pn5itz06/magny_cours_1993_-_v1.1.zip/file

View attachment 871884

hi, have problem in track

bug.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!NV0yRAAQ!kovArAT-i1rfVMwyqtbpm6ol-AIZgmuVBu94iU50hfY
Porsche 911 GT1 RS
Alright boys this has been a project ive been working on pretty damn hard for maybe 3 weeks or so, i never said anything because i didnt know if i was going to scrap it, but then i paid $10 to have a guy do the skins and thought i gotta go all in now, skins made by Conguito_ and he did an excellent job. the car would be really lame without the skins. i put together the carbon skins, so if the carbon ones suck that is why.
This is the Porsche 911 GT1 RS! V0.96 of 1.0 (not a real car) but this is what i dreamt up if porche went even further.
nurburgring time= 6:34 so far (now you see why without skins this would be terrible, it would say gt3 rs everywhere)
ill post some info below the photo
3cc0b2801ceb0d87e8df6faa9656b0fa.jpg

This has that custom engine i made, 4.4 liter sequential turbo engine with small and big turbos i didnt tell you guys it was for this car incase i scrapped the idea, but that engine was built from scratch for 3 hours just for this car. it has double wish bone all around, and lots of attention to the aero work, if you look in CM showroom you can see the new aeroduct system. i put alot of info in the description aswell. took about 20 minutes writing that. standard hypercar tires road/trofeo. very adjustable suspension. and basically everything is different from GT3RS

Lastly being i sunk a little money into this car please shoot me a message if your going to be editing it just so i know. you dont have to ask permission or anything i just wanna know so i can check out your edit is all. i was really happy with the edits made to the Time attack supra making it a gt3. Any suggestions or stuff i messed up let me know!! i love the feedback! again skins made by Conguito_ Check out the aero work in CM showroom

Last edited:
Alright boys this has been a project ive been working on pretty damn hard for maybe 3 weeks or so, i never said anything because i didnt know if i was going to scrap it, but then i paid $10 to have a guy do the skins and thought i gotta go all in now, skins made by Conguito_ and he did an excellent job. the car would be really lame without the skins. i put together the carbon skins, so if the carbon ones suck that is why.
This is the Porsche 911 GT1 RS! V0.96 of 1.0 (not a real car) but this is what i dreamt up if porche went even further.
nurburgring time= 6:34 so far (now you see why without skins this would be terrible, it would say gt3 rs everywhere)

This has that custom engine i made, 4.4 liter sequential turbo engine with small and big turbos i didnt tell you guys it was for this car incase i scrapped the idea, but that engine was built from scratch for 3 hours just for this car. it has double wish bone all around, and lots of attention to the aero work, if you look in CM showroom you can see the new aeroduct system. i put alot of info in the description aswell. took about 20 minutes writing that. standard hypercar tires road/trofeo. very adjustable suspension. and basically everything is different from GT3RS

Lastly being i sunk a little money into this car please shoot me a message if your going to be editing it just so i know. you dont have to ask permission or anything i just wanna know so i can check out your edit is all. i was really happy with the edits made to the Time attack supra making it a gt3. Any suggestions or stuff i messed up let me know!! i love the feedback! again skins made by Conguito_ Check out the aero work in CM showroom

Looking forward to having a play with this later.

bgr00.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ybhrap715sdeni/acu_unitedstates_1.1.rar/file

Original track by ACU (acu_unitedstates version 1.0)
Update by VheEth

- New road tex
- New curb tex
- New sponsor tex
- New tire wall tex
- New guard rail tex
- New sand tex
- Working digital flags
- Working Grass FX
- Working AI lines (30 pits)
- VAO file
- Config lights file (very basic)

Extract to /steamapps/common/Assetto Corsa/content/tracks/

View attachment 872069
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ybhrap715sdeni/acu_unitedstates_1.1.rar/file

Original track by ACU (acu_unitedstates version 1.0)
Update by VheEth

- New road tex
- New curb tex
- New sponsor tex
- New tire wall tex
- New guard rail tex
- New sand tex
- Working digital flags
- Working Grass FX
- Working AI lines (30 pits)
- VAO file
- Config lights file (very basic)

Extract to /steamapps/common/Assetto Corsa/content/tracks/
Thank you - and thanks for making it a unique track so it doesn't overwrite the original :cheers:

ACU does fantastic conversions. In case anyone was wondering, he's still on the scene but is extremely busy right now so modding has had to be put on the back burner for several months. It's frustrating because for maybe six months I've had an unreleased fictional track of his that's 99% finished but it's just waiting for his final spit 'n' polish before release. I've done a billboard skin and helicopters for it ready for release. Believe me when I say I think it's one of his very best tracks, right up there with Okutama, and I can't wait to see how it's received by the community. I've got three other new tracks of his that aren't so far along but are playable and still looking up to his usual high standards.

Teaser:
mystery.jpg

Last edited:
Legion's Bentley Blower does not load because (CM says) the driver model is missing. Does anyone have a fix?
If I recall correctly you can just create your own driver model if you just go into the CM showroom and click on the button that shows the driver model. CM just creates one if there isnt one.

You pay people to do skins? Creating that GT1 logo on the side takes 30 seconds. I think multible people like me (when I have the time) or @gladbecker82 would totally help you out for free. Please just ask others for help before you pay money for something. Many people in this community are quite generous :sly:

You pay people to do skins? Creating that GT1 logo on the side takes 30 seconds. I think multible people like me (when I have the time) or @gladbecker82 would totally help you out for free. Please just ask others for help before you pay money for something. Many people in this community are quite generous :sly:
i hear you, he just said if you want to donate you can, so i hooked him up on my payday ahaha. its your time i value that you spent helping me out. so i dont mind donating for someones time. he changed every single logo on the car, from the mini speedometer one to the door sills/seats/ center computer screen/rear of the car and did the paint according to a color code i sent him to match the new yellow speedo and rpm gauge numbers. so it took him like 3 or so revisions to get all of the gt3rs badges gone, i made a post for skin help on here and facebook and he was the only one to reply after like 4 days. Edit: he even got the gt3 rs badges in the back seats!

Yeah, it's good. For some reason it's dusk at 11:30am on 15th June when I play. I know Finland is in the north, but... :confused:

I've noticed dusk appears much earlier on a few tracks I've tried recently. I'm sure I set the time to 11.30 on one track (Edit: I see you had the same thing lol) and I had to drive with my lights on :confused:

i hear you, he just said if you want to donate you can, so i hooked him up on my payday ahaha. its your time i value that you spent helping me out. so i dont mind donating for someones time. he changed every single logo on the car, from the mini speedometer one to the door sills/seats/ center computer screen/rear of the car and did the paint according to a color code i sent him to match the new yellow speedo and rpm gauge numbers. so it took him like 3 or so revisions to get all of the gt3rs badges gone, i made a post for skin help on here and facebook and he was the only one to reply after like 4 days. Edit: he even got the gt3 rs badges in the back seats!
Oh didnt know you asked here before. Because of time and the amount of posts per day I am not able to keep up with every post on here.

Oh didnt know you asked here before. Because of time and the amount of posts per day I am not able to keep up with every post on here.
oh ok that makes sense, are you able to do stuff inside the cars aswell. like he did? the screens seats and doors? like when you open the door the inside of the doors badge says gt1 stuff like that.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back