Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,013 comments
3f8d23b95c13a48b81235b70d12d452a.png

In legion's blog, just found the Ferrari 312 T6 with 4 wheels on the rear. If someone is interested, go for it. :D :D

I run the latest CSP and SOL Alpha and do not have the problem. May I suggest updating to the latest light, etc. config files. The two files I am using, updated automatically via CM, are imola.ini and imola__lights.kn5 in the config/tracks/loaded folder.
Thanks, that helped! I deleted all configuration files from both folders and manually updated through the CM. I was hoping for an automatic update, but sometimes I have to do it manually. Thanks again!:gtpflag:

Which I appreciate a lot about Legion is his capacity to reborn some of weird or forgotten cars.
As a passionate guy interested in engineering (which is my first attraction to racing cars... and aeronautics), I enjoy this way very much ! :bowdown:;)

https://www.unracedf1.com/312t6-ferrari-lost-six-wheeler/

:embarrassed:

EDIT
@Cote Dazur
Without "imprimer" ;)
https://www.auto123.com/en/racing-news/the-curious-6-wheel-ferrari-formula-1-car?artid=113405

EDIT 2
Fake... done by Ferrari !

EDIT 3

I put the "real" helmets on 3 cars (Helmets are not mine so I prefer to not share this easy "work", sorry but It's a fair rule about the modders which realize it) and I wanna thank Legion again for this historic jewel ! :bowdown: ;)
Anyway, If You got these helmets (Helmet_1975) in an other mod, don't forget to erase the "skin.ini" file in the skin folder of the car.

Last edited:
is there a version Circuit de Haute Saintonge out there?
piste-kart-a%C3%A9rienne-600x400.jpg

And maybe there's a version of ribeirao preto too?

The the new VRC Panoz is encrypted for previews in CM?
Can anyone tell me this before i buying it? I don't want the blue crystals.
Thanks in advance. :cheers:

Mostly they are crappy conversions, a well known fact. But you asked if they were 'out there'. :D
Btw: see your PM

I agree. While I personally do not mind for paying mods at all (RSS / URD / VRC guys and their work is absolutely worth the money) these track conversions are a pain to look at. In terms of visuals they remind me of the good old rFactor 1 times and I also have some doubts about AI, optimalization etc., to summarize up these releases would be suboptimal even for a free, open beta version.

Different topic: I have moved through some hardships in my personal life and finally got back on track in the past few days. During some random late night drive I realized, that the original Kunos Sauber Mercedes C9 skins are messed up - absolutely missing silverish-gray overall body color effect, wrong driver names and flags on #61, wrong sponsor order and also slightly misplaced positioning on the right side of both cars, wrong tire textures, completely missing #62 car skin and the general 2k low resolution issue.

After a quick search I found a minor fix on RD - but it got removed alongside with the uploader's profile, therefore I have decided to take matters into my own hands.

I will recreate all 3 cars (#61 - red, #62 - white, #63 - yellow) from the 24 hours of Le Mans 1989. The skinpack will feature a map file to catch some of that silverish color, high quality sponsor and brand logos, new tire textures, correct driver names for each vehicle. Resolution options will be 8k and 4k uncompressed, ETA is unknown (I guess maybe in this year?).

Currently some initial testing is in progress on different tracks.

Screenshot_ks_mercedes_c9_ks_nordschleife_8-12-119-1-55-16.jpg

I agree. While I personally do not mind for paying mods at all (RSS / URD / VRC guys and their work is absolutely worth the money) these track conversions are a pain to look at. In terms of visuals they remind me of the good old rFactor 1 times and I also have some doubts about AI, optimalization etc., to summarize up these releases would be suboptimal even for a free, open beta version.

I get the impression they are straight up rips from Rfactor 1 with the minimal amount of effort done to get them working in AC. Now If only we could get the 5 layout version of Lienz I'd be happy.

You've already been told where you can get it.

The guy told me it's in the video description, but it takes me to the site where I can buy it. Why would I want to buy something that was converted from a game made by Turn 10, to a game which the modder is not part of, without any licensing from Maserati?
Or if you mean something else, please tell me what you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy told me it's in the video description, but it takes me to the site where I can buy it. Why would I want to buy something that was converted from a game made by Turn 10, to a game which the modder is not part of, without any licensing from Maserati?
Or if you mean something else, please tell me what you mean.
If you want it, then you purchase it. Do not ask for paid mods here.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back