Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,130 comments
Yet you still didn't given a permission for uploading or make edit with my ford crown victoria mod. meanwhile i dislike when my mods being uploaded to sharemods.com without any noticing or having permission, and i'm sorry i gotta have to ask to take it down. Meantime I'll try this physic of yours. if i like it, i might add it as update. if you want to.

While I approve for other link such as Mega, Google Drive, etc.

Thanks,

Brucektrain (Creator of the Ford Crown Victoria mod)

I've sent you a message on your Steam profile and YouTube as well before doing the edit, but you didn't respond.
I don't take any credit, nor do I care if anyone credits me. Feel free to use the physics.

I don't have a Mega account and I don't wish to share stuff on my google drive, since I use it for more important things.
However you can upload my edit as your own to any site.

Is there a way to remove something from sharemods? Won't they just expire after some time?

EDIT:
Just please make sure that a stock CVPI will stay available for everyone, since I know a lot of people who wants one in AC.

This GT5 and/or G6 version is indeed the Rome I'd like to see in AC.
I like this Rome (GT5-6) more than GT3, too.
These are different versions, they only have a small piece of track matching.
The rest of the route runs through different streets.

The conversion of tracks from GT is very long. I 'm working on it but I 'm taking breaks as it 's very tiring. At the moment I can already drive on two roads from GT4 in AC, but they are not finished, there are only road and fences. Need to add other objects - buildings, trees, etc. I would very much like to see Tokyo in the AU myself. But having tried to do it - postponed. The city has a lot of objects - it will be titanic work to transfer to the AC.

Also to add to the list by @Fanapryde there's Seattle Circuit, Grand Valley Speedway and Trial Mountain.
It is a very bad parody, having almost nothing to do with the original tracks.

Last edited:
The conversion of tracks from GT is very long. I 'm working on it but I 'm taking breaks as it 's very tiring. At the moment I can already drive on two roads from GT4 in AC, but they are not finished, there are only road and fences. Need to add other objects - buildings, trees, etc. I would very much like to see Tokyo in the AU myself. But having tried to do it - postponed. The city has a lot of objects - it will be titanic work to transfer to the AC.

Proper conversions from Gran Turismo STILL seem to elude modders after all these years. There have been more false starts than I care to mention, so more power to your elbow and good luck in getting these finished. You'd achieve legendary status if you do. In the past year I've seen at least three people claim that they're converting GTS tracks to AC but apart from extracting the models all projects seem to have died. I'd love to drive Dragon Trail in VR with AC's physics.

ASTON MARTIN GT12 v2.0 fixed (new sound)
https://mega.nz/#!MNUFAQZC!jlzf3vdvTMRSVGMHOWWDXvtKAu0ABW3flGUFSjKpYnA
014b2944a61ce50bf683cffa853ca6ff.png

fixed suspension: new wishbones front and rear\ new steering ratio\new brakes\new skins some are bad\ new tire revision\new aero\new lights\
watched many reviews to get an idea how it drives, car tends to oversteer on stock tires, it makes little downforce in rear, most grip is mechanical
most the guys were sliding it around the track. Also i found laptimes of the car compared to other cars and its not as fast as i suspected, slower than a 488 ferrari. so this mod reflects that. it's a blast to drive.

Ok.This one is awesome!It drives perfectly!Its planted and stable under braking!Sound is nice too.I didn't feel it to be slower.I'm faster because it drives better now!If only it had wiper animations it would be perfect!Thanks!

Megolito, just curious.... What was so wrong with this car and where'd it come from?
btw, nice fixes.
assetto garage. and as far as what was wrong with it. it seemed as if they copy pasted a GTE car under a gt12 skin really i made a post detailing all the stuff wrong with it. basically everything except the gear ratios were incorrect

https://mega.nz/#!MW41xazJ!Kmch-vWtkssujbLHwNcZquz6scc1qmaN5VNv-S3WtqI theres the original i started with if you want to compare. it wont overwrite my car

also this one was way too powerful for the engine, over 100NM over factory spec. and the brakes made 4000 pressure. if you have an eye for small details youll feel alot of changes. and it only came with GT3 racing slicks...ect

I like this Rome (GT5-6) more than GT3, too.
These are different versions, they only have a small piece of track matching.
The rest of the route runs through different streets.

It is a very bad parody, having almost nothing to do with the original tracks.

I was just adding to the list of tracks....I didn't say they were good quality lol. In fact I tried Trial Mountain the other day and promptly threw it in the bin because it was trash.

Proper conversions from Gran Turismo STILL seem to elude modders after all these years. There have been more false starts than I care to mention, so more power to your elbow and good luck in getting these finished. You'd achieve legendary status if you do. In the past year I've seen at least three people claim that they're converting GTS tracks to AC but apart from extracting the models all projects seem to have died. I'd love to drive Dragon Trail in VR with AC's physics.
I think Grand Valley Speedway is the best of the conversions so far (There's updates in the discussion section on RD - no idea why they aren't included in the main download). It's far from perfect but still enjoyable to drive and brings back lots of memories! The others don't really do it for me.

I would like to ask something regarding the 2019 Toyota Supra GR (Xnde mod).

All around the body panels there are small triangles (most striking at the wheel arches, door panels, edges of the roof) regardless of the color choice. Is this due to the low polycount of the 3D model, or is there anything that can be done to remove them?

I 'm not showing anything for that reason yet. At some point I get tired of this job, and I take a break so I don 't get tired of it finally. But I can talk about two tracks because they 're already in the AC. In 3dmax files, everything is already divided into layers trees\buildings\stands and many others. The hardest thing done is I put this together from separate RIP pieces. Now even if I give up, and I don 't find the strength to finish it - then I 'll just give someone who knows how to make tracks for AC. Any moder can finish. But still I hope to finish myself.
Some more difficulties are that I 've never done a track for an AC before, and I have to study the moding tools.

Has anyone done a track conversion from Rfactor2? Is it possible to transfer Monaco 's new laser scan to AC?

Has anyone done a track conversion from Rfactor2? Is it possible to transfer Monaco 's new laser scan to AC?
No clue here, but (just e.g.) the new Adria rF2 track is WAY better than the one we have in AC, so it would be great if they could be converted.

No clue here, but (just e.g.) the new Adria rF2 track is WAY better than the one we have in AC, so it would be great if they could be converted.
From rf2 many tracks already exist in the AU, that is, relatively old tracks - it is possible. But new trails such as Nordshleife, Leman, Monaco - there is a suspicion that they are protected, and it will not be possible to open them in 3dsimed.

Happy new years boys. When i arrived here i was just planning to leech a link for a Certain F1 powered Minivan (i was so ashamed to ask for the link i PMed dragster for it lol) then i planned to leave after getting the car. prior to meeting you guys i couldn't even figure out where assetto corsa was inside my Program files. Now all i do 4-6 hours a day is work on cars exclusively for the guys on GT planet. So thank you guys for everything, it's made my sim experience better by 10 fold.
upload_2019-12-31_8-32-44.png

(ps. Me and dragster have a big surprise for everyone coming sometime in 2020, we've had an underground operation going for months now and I've invested quite a bit of money into it, ill need to select a couple of secret agent steering-wheel users to beta test some time soon)

Hi, could someone please re-upload the Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR GT1 by REVOSW? Deleted everywhere, and the PMs dont go through for some reason. One my favourite racing cars. I would tremendously appreciate. If anyone has any other cars by REVOSW please share them. I am also looking for urd_maures_gtr_97 (base mod for clk), urd_amr_egt_2019, urd_bayro_egt_2018, urd_detroit_egt_2018, urd_detroit_egt_2018_LM and Mr. X links for ACFL and ACP please? All these are dead. I have tons of files myself and can upload a few requests if I physically have these.

Hi, could someone please re-upload the Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR GT1 by REVOSW? Deleted everywhere, and the PMs dont go through for some reason. One my favourite racing cars. I would tremendously appreciate. If anyone has any other cars by REVOSW please share them. I am also looking for urd_maures_gtr_97 (base mod for clk), urd_amr_egt_2019, urd_bayro_egt_2018, urd_detroit_egt_2018, urd_detroit_egt_2018_LM and Mr. X links for ACFL and ACP please? All these are dead. I have tons of files myself and can upload a few requests if I physically have these.
Most of them are paymods, no use asking here because it is against forum rules.
Why don't you ask that Pitsch guy you were so close with ?

Oh I didnt know these were against the rules, my bad. No idea what youre talking about otherwise.
just my 2 cents. i personally think the guys at URD are worth spending the money on. they work their asses off on those cars. ive checked their physics files too, and 99% of their work has almost the same detail and effort as the IER lmp1 car minus the custom physics that come with the IER. If someone shared URD's work for free i really think it would be a shame. theres a few paid mod companys that people will turn a blind eye to, since they are scams. but URD does honest work

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back