Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,150 comments
Nonsense electroforce, you are clearly arrogant, pompous and painfully obviously insecurities ladden, do better. Nowhere near as smart as you think lad. Thank you very much pitsch83!
lol thats the truth he can only make all mods bad and his fellow man a pity.

Guys, please both of you are nice persons and no need to invest energy in insults... and tbh we dont want to read posts like those insulting someone here!;)
He wanted to know how to behave here and in general but unfortunately thatss not the case.

Rubbin' is Racin' (courtesy of the new VRC mod). Confirmed: Awesome.

https://vrc-modding-team.net/show/26

LJbgcwW.jpg

3mE2hPM.jpg

I need to tone down my particle settings, but it looks great in-car:
7BGqMbu.jpg

Last edited:
hmm all mi 7 links?
I've got no idea because you've been spamming the forum with so much ancient stuff it's not really worth trying to find any new stuff buried in there. It's like the boy who cried wolf. You never give any information about whether the links are to new or updated mods so there are clouds of fog around all of your posts. You're obviously trying to generate money from a Sharemods account (and why not? Good luck to you) so why not start a new thread called "pitsch83's Sharemods thread of old mods" or something and put them all there, that way this thread won't get muddied with old mods being reuploaded and reposted all the time. This thread has never been about that, and it's getting confusing. Any new members or people new to AC might appreciate having a dedicated thread where they can access old mods without searching this thread, and regular members can continue here in the knowledge that NEW or UPDATED content is being shared and discussed, as it has been for many years.

I've got no idea because you've been spamming the forum with so much ancient stuff it's not really worth trying to find any new stuff buried in there. It's like the boy who cried wolf. You never give any information about whether the links are to new or updated mods so there are clouds of fog around all of your posts. You're obviously trying to generate money from a Sharemods account (and why not? Good luck to you) so why not start a new thread called "pitsch83's Sharemods thread of old mods" or something and put them all there, that way this thread won't get muddied with old mods being reuploaded and reposted all the time. This thread has never been about that, and it's getting confusing. Any new members or people new to AC might appreciate having a dedicated thread where they can access old mods without searching this thread, and regular members can continue here in the knowledge that NEW or UPDATED content is being shared and discussed, as it has been for many years.
Omg how can I fill the room with 40 post.
I see that people download the whole thing.
And you also like my things and thank you.
So I do not see that I am doing something wrong.
and you mean that you can make money like that big looool.

@pitsch83 I have no bad feelings about you and I hope to just wipe the slate clean and start over. I'll admit that you did rub me the wrong way the other day when you reposted the 919 within hours after I posted it. I won't say it was a lot of work which it wasn't but it did take quite a bit of effort to figure out how to download it from pan.baidu, re up on wetransfer, etc. The other thing was that you made what I considered to be rude comments to @Fanapryde for only expressing his opinion.

None of it matters, I'm just here enjoy AC to it's fullest potential, so again I would like to not have any bad feelings.:cheers:

As for you @maxstep Just go back to being a lurker please

You seriously cannot see an issue with rehosting old mods and posting them here with no information so they appear to be new mods or updates?
It's confusing, it's unnecessary, it's not what this thread is for and why regular members enjoy it, and apart from anything else... people might inadvertently lose tweaks that they've done to tracks and cars by installing your Sharemods re-ups, mistakenly thinking they are legitimate updates.
Why not start a new thread? Keep it all contained? Stop fogging up this thread? It's win-win for you and for anyone who wants these old mods.

Please?

I will second Mascot on this....especialy as you sow in the cs.rin forum also....tons of links without any idea why... ofcourse there is posibility everyone to find something missed...but that links spam became too obvious...if you do it for money - this is niche hobby , sharemods gave 3.5 Euro for 1000 downloads...so, ask yourself is this the best way to earn 2 Euro after all here and there are ready to throw up when see your links;) Nothing personal!;)

@pitsch83
Hey mate. You are quick to help people and share mods. I appreciate it.

The thing is, you are regularly posting old mods without any information about them. So I don't even try them thinking they are old, broken etc. This is why forum regulars see your posts as unnecessary. We just have to skip them.

My humble advice, please post info on your postings. Whether they are your old collections, or a specific update etc.
Also I think you could also limit your postings for old mods. Maybe collect them all in one post a day?

I believe you have good intentions. Thank you.

@Fanapryde
@Electroforce
@Masscot

I do not feel like writing with you anymore. Put on a hobby or a woman or a dog. So you live much calmer and more relaxed.
There's really no need to start insulting people. I tried to explain my thoughts as politely as I could, but it seems like you're not open to reason.
I'm perfectly calm and perfectly relaxed. I just don't want this thread to lose its direction. You still haven't explained why you think rehosting lots of old mods in this thread is a good idea. I'm curious.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back