Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,078 comments
Performance on this track wasn't too bad for me, much better than on his FM7 conversions, and of all the FM3/4 tracks Fujimi Kaido is probably going to be the biggest resource hog (along with Positano, perhaps). The other smaller tracks should perform even better.

Have you heard something? Rally Di Positano (Forza Motorsport 3 version anyway) is the best track in Forza history IMO. I've been dreaming someone would make this, especially since T10 have willingly abandoned it.

Whether you like him or not, Busca recently released the 944. Excellent quality for my purposes and fun to drive. Since, I do not own one, I have no idea about the physics. I do know Busca tends to work up to v2.4-5 as a final. His 944 is v1.0 currently.

I think Dan Busca makes some good mods...wasn't a huge fan of his recent F40 but I do get the impression he's passionate and puts a lot of work into his mods. Is his 944 a race version or a standard one?

I'll check it out anyways but @Masscott was on about someone doing a race version of the 944 and the 928 - basically with the widebody kit, spoiler, splitter etc. The permission is given to use AssettoDrive's mods but we need someone to step up to the challenge

This app was I made for my practice and test:)
If you like, here
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d8tu866wv33pt5c/PersonalBest141.7z/file

This is a pretty damn good app thank you! Very informative and ideal for hot lapping, would you maybe add a couple of requested features?

I'd like an option for changing the background opacity from transparent onward. Also it would be nice to have an option to lower the refresh rate as in the past I have had FPS issues with an app refreshing the lap time as fast as yours, although I must say, the app doesn't appear to affect FPS very much at all! These are just suggestions based on my personal preference, no big deal if the answer is no :cheers:

Whether you like him or not, Busca recently released the 944. Excellent quality for my purposes and fun to drive. Since, I do not own one, I have no idea about the physics. I do know Busca tends to work up to v2.4-5 as a final. His 944 is v1.0 currently.

I'll check it out anyways but @Masscott was on about someone doing a race version of the 944 and the 928 - basically with the widebody kit, spoiler, splitter etc. The permission is given to use AssettoDrive's mods but we need someone to step up to the challenge

Dan's 944 is AssettoDrive's model with visual improvements. I don't think there was a changelog included with his 944 so not sure what has been changed/updated or if the physics has been changed at all. I've never driven the AD version so can't compare. It would be nice if someone could make a race version though. Is there even any kit out there that would fit a 944 without too much modification?

Dan's 944 is AssettoDrive's model with visual improvements. I don't think there was a changelog included with his 944 so not sure what has been changed/updated or if the physics has been changed at all. I've never driven the AD version so can't compare. It would be nice if someone could make a race version though. Is there even any kit out there that would fit a 944 without too much modification?

I wouldn't normally ask but I can't find Dan's 944 anywhere (I did look on the FB page) Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the direction of a download link please :cheers:

As for a race version...yes we definitely need one and no idea if there's a kit that would fit or if someone would have to scratch build it.

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.3

custom-showroom-honda-nsx-gt3.jpg

3D coversion by delpinsky, rework by GTPlanet Modding Team + Maki123

CHANGELOG:

V1.3

— fixed issue with low car power at start
— fixed plastic driver window transparency for VR users
— added a new engine sound (thanks to DJDialga1)
— tweaked some car 3D model objects
— tweaked some shaders
— minor tweaks to the lights

**FOR THE ENGINE SOUND UPDATES BY DJDIALGA1: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-nsx-gt3-soundmod.30777/

V1.2 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— added a temporary new engine sound
A NEW SOUND BY DJDialga1 WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ON RACEDEPARTMENT. STAY TUNED!

— fixed engine damage display
— fixed engine damage parameters
— improved damage textures
— adjusted engine parameters
— added 2 ADAC skins
— added GoPro 8 cameras in cockpit
— adjusted cockpit shaders (thanks to M4MasterKey)
— adjusted exhaust glow (thanks to M4MasterKey)
— created new Racelogic font
— minor tweaks to cockpit light

V1.1 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed LCD text for VR
— changed LCD font type and color
— fixed Racelogic transparency
— added RPM bar
— added delta negative/positive colors
— added tyre lock/slip
— fixed Castrol_2 skin
— added Bathurst 2020 skin
— fixed warm disk texture
— ficxed flames texture
— adjusted Brake Temps
— adjusted Aero
— adjusted Engine values
— added colored rims
— fixed Honda logo chrome effect
— fixed cockpit/LCD lights

V1.0

— 3D car conversion
— added internal glass
— added damage glass
— created wiper animation
— raindrops now visible on the glasses
— added internal light "extension" for night racing
— added Lumirank for Blancpain cars
— added Pleds for IMSA cars
— added wobbling safety net and antenna
— added Blancpain, IMSA, promo skins

PHYSICS UPDATE:
— everything

CUSTOM PREVIEWS:
— added car previews for Custom Showroom
— no Honda logo
— no numberplates

CUSTOM FONTS:
— added custom fonts, in case you don't have them already installed

The GTPlanet modding team wishes you fun!

DOWNLOAD
HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.3

upload_2020-2-7_23-23-25.png

CHANGELOG:

V1.3

— tweaked some shaders

**FOR THE ENGINE SOUND UPDATES BY DJDIALGA1: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-nsx-gt3-soundmod.30777/

Last edited:
I wouldn't normally ask but I can't find Dan's 944 anywhere (I did look on the FB page) Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the direction of a download link please :cheers:

As for a race version...yes we definitely need one and no idea if there's a kit that would fit or if someone would have to scratch build it.

His version should be on the
HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.3

View attachment 888871

CHANGELOG:

V1.3

— tweaked some shaders

You are an animal! Thank you.

Is there a decent version of any of the following tracks:
- Motorland Aragón
- Circuit Ricardo Tormo
- Circuito de Navarra
- Moscow Raceway
- Losail International Circuit
- Circuit International Automobile Moulay El Hassan
- Circuit Mont-Tremblant?

I have been looking for quite some time now for any of them, but I only found versions which were not of the best quality :(

So my 1966 Shelby Mustang GT350R version 0.8 is up. The process of creating my first mod has given me tremendous respect and appreciation for those who create high level AC mods. The amount of work and attention to detail that goes into creating just a decent re-mod is amazing. Special thanks to all the members on this forum who generously answered my newbie questions. I have so much more to learn but I'm happy with where this freshman effort stands so far. I still hope to replace the dashboard textures (350 Rs did not come with woodgrain dashboards) and create a new license plate texture. I also included psd's for all the liveries for any true painters out there who want to improve on my rookie liveries or create new ones.
Enjoy!!

*I'm still experimenting with the final drive ratios and it's currently defaulting to the highest of the six options(can't figure out how to get it to default to a middle ratio). You'll have to select a lower final ratio for any high speed tracks.*

Change log v0.8:
Body model modified with front and rear bumper delete
Swapped wheels to period correct American Racing wheels with updated V10 Vintage slicks
interior chrome textures modified
modified handling physics with stiffer, race tuned springs, dampers and anti-roll bars
lowered ride height
decreased vehicle weight to 1250 kg
Tuned engine power/torque files to approximate 350 bhp and 450nM torque
sound SFX changed
final gearing modified
transmission gears ratios changed
increased fuel tank capacity to 129 liters
adjusted ride height
changed driver model
changed rpm limit to 7K
6 new historically faithful liveries
Shelby mustang grid Riverside.jpg
CS1.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back