- 110

- Iceland
I really like the feel of the BMW m6_gt3_acc_1-30 from gurella mods (although i dont like encryption) but this car feel special. It feel like real, with lots of travel in wheel, amazing FFB and such rubbery real feel to it.
For those who drive many cars, do you know of cars, any cars, that feel similar to this as it feel so real to me? i like to find collectionm of similar feel cars.
I dont like cars with twitchy wheel, i like cars like this that feel like full 900 rotation.
Any suggestions?
For those who drive many cars, do you know of cars, any cars, that feel similar to this as it feel so real to me? i like to find collectionm of similar feel cars.
I dont like cars with twitchy wheel, i like cars like this that feel like full 900 rotation.
Any suggestions?



