WTCR 2018 V2.0
Updates and fixes v2.0:
- internal glass
- damage glass
- wiper animation
- fixed mirrors
- fixed night LCD light
- fixed flashing light
- new Wtcr 2018 skins
View attachment 815264
(as you can see, the Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2018 has wipers. I've added them to match all the other cars, so we can race with rain. The wipers come from Giulietta QV stradale)
Credits
- delpinsky: shader patches, wiper animation, glass, lods, lights
- maki123: physics, advice, textures
Download
Does compressing the files have any negative effects? Like for exmaple not being able to take the mods out of the folder or uplaoding them? sorry if the question is dumb but I dont know how the compressing worksUsing the compress tool in CM is a HD life saver.
you should be alright, works good for me. i have heard some people say that it just slows loading times a little bit.Does compressing the files have any negative effects? Like for exmaple not being able to take the mods out of the folder or uplaoding them? sorry if the question is dumb but I dont know how the compressing works
Does compressing the files have any negative effects? Like for exmaple not being able to take the mods out of the folder or uplaoding them? sorry if the question is dumb but I dont know how the compressing works
You are mistaken. load time after compression of files on the contrary decreases! It does not work for everyone. But the load time does not exactly increase!you should be alright, works good for me. i have heard some people say that it just slows loading times a little bit.
My model looks like it's trying to fly back to GT Sport
View attachment 815213
A question to the advanced modders here:
I found the Audi RS4 Avant @ Assettoland, but this mod got a problem and I don't know how to fix it.
View attachment 815220
View attachment 815221
Eifel Sudstrecke is out (payware).
https://www.f3classictracks.com/
Looks really good. Anyone tried it yet?
WTCR 2018 V2.0
Updates and fixes v2.0:
- internal glass
- damage glass
- wiper animation
- fixed mirrors
- fixed night LCD light
- fixed flashing light
- new Wtcr 2018 skins
View attachment 815264
(as you can see, the Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2018 has wipers. I've added them to match all the other cars, so we can race with rain. The wipers come from Giulietta QV stradale)
Credits
- delpinsky: shader patches, wiper animation, glass, lods, lights
- maki123: physics, advice, textures
Download

will upload later and update this post,
@ Cote Dazur
I found the fonts folders in the Audi and Cupra folders and moved them to Content folder. said they already existed, and I overwrote them. Just took the Cupra for a spin around Eifel Sudstrecke. No problems with the car or the track for that matter![]()
Could you tell me which colliders are in the wrong direction?Appreciate your work, the interior is awesome.
However I spotted one problem:
View media item 49716
The collider seem to be in the wrong direction.
Shaun Clark just replied me on Racedepartment!Behold!
I've fixed Shaun Clark's Seat Leon TCR DSG 2018!!!
— ksWindscreen for internal glasses
— working raindrops
— rear glass now correctly transparent
— side real glasses now correctly transparent
— fixed damage glass names for "dummies"
I won't post the car until Shaun Clark will give me the permission to do so.
I've sent him a private message on Racedepartment.
If within a couple of days I won't receive an answer, I'll post the car, crediting him for his great work obviously![]()
Eifel Sudstrecke is out (payware).
https://www.f3classictracks.com/
Looks really good. Anyone tried it yet?
People are extracting 3d Models from Gran Turismo. Im not sure about tracks, havent seen any but i guess its only a matter of time.How are people able to convert PS4 gran tourismo mods to assetto corsa? didnt think that was possible. or is it restricted to cars
Whoah! Spooky.Whatever happened to all the GT Sport car conversions? There was a steady stream of them a few months ago but the well is now dry.
That MR2 pack by ДЯДЯ ДИМА was superb.
Nice one! Autopolis is a great track.Back home, here is the Autopolis Super GT skin. Track Link is included
![]()
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autopolis-super-gt-track-skin-billboards-ads.26441/
for those without RD, whoever that still might be, the track itself
https://mega.nz/#!5F0hVQrC!RmTjM-dJX3DGk4kibXl8084ry3-0KIh92BFItIqZpRY
Never noticed it before but the trees flicker really badly in VR (nothing to do with your skin mod). It's also one of those tracks that looks overexposed and washed out in my HMD. That's with shader patch/Sol. Anyone else?
A full texture revamp including trees, grass and asphalt would be awesome.
People are extracting 3d Models from Gran Turismo. Im not sure about tracks, havent seen any but i guess its only a matter of time.
Mmm... there's no author named in my version. I got mine from the F1C forums, I think.Just tried the skin. Great work @gladbecker82
But I suffer also from trees flicker and overexposure (triples).
I'm pretty sure it was not the case last time I used the track (couple of weeks ago).
I tried with the skin disabled, but same thing. So probably the last version of either sol or shaders messed with the track...
Btw: my version is supposed to be "made" by "Omukun" v1.4.4...
But I don't know if it ever surfaced or remained in some kind of Purgatory...