Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,132 comments
So Portland International Raceway (PIR - not Phoenix International :D) is now more in motion. Some surprises to be added I hope, fingers crossed, it hasn't been done on a track to date.

Not to reveal to much in details in the video, but its progressing along. ;)
Having driven hundreds or a thousand laps here in 250 SuperKarts, Shifter Karts, formula cars and others - its spot on, bumps in track in the right places.
The asphalt to concrete in the Festival Curves is a different level of traction too.
Its coming along, I promise :P

So Portland International Raceway (PIR - not Phoenix International :D) is now more in motion. Some surprises to be added I hope, fingers crossed, it hasn't been done on a track to date.

Not to reveal to much in details in the video, but its progressing along. ;)
Having driven hundreds or a thousand laps here in 250 SuperKarts, Shifter Karts, formula cars and others - its spot on, bumps in track in the right places.
The asphalt to concrete in the Festival Curves is a different level of traction too.
Its coming along, I promise :P

Looking good! Glad this project hasn't been abandoned.

Upload 2 skins for the Dubai Track on RD, to fix the problem with the skyline.
One real and one fantasy.

The third corner before the ending line (starting line?), the kind of long U turn, seem not accurate to me, hope someone will fix it someday, unfortunatly I don't know how to do it myself.

Dubai track need more love, it's really a fun track to drive, great experience

Yes but kunos outsource original 2017 to URD to make, yes, so this is URD mod of original URD 2017 they custom build for kunos DLC anyway.

This mod come with extra tune, custom sound, different setup and new look, CSP lights numbers and this make for a more visceral raw racing experience with wow factor, like no other for me, no placebo?

I ask is there another’s like him?
I find ONLY this car out of 1200+ mods that give such wow factor when race him. I wonder there is another stand out like him somewhere?
In the same class for a few bucks you can try amr vantage gte and m8 gte + acfan sound mod, also great mods from URD.

I spend a hour trying to figure out why the RedBull X2010 auto headlights (A.I. headlights) won't turn on at night. It turns out cars with the UI tags "singleseater" somehow disable the A.I. headlights!

Yes you have to go to Content Manager, Open car in content tab and delete the tag "singleseater" from the car's UI to get the A.I. headlights working! Why? Your guess is good as my! :confused:

Last edited:
I spend a hour trying to figure out why the RedBull X2010 auto headlights (A.I. headlights) won't turn on at night. It turns out cars with the UI tags "singleseater" somehow disable the A.I. headlights!

Yes you have to go to Content Manager, Open car in content tab and delete the tag "singleseater" from the car's UI to get the A.I. headlights working! Why? Your guess is good as my! :confused:

This is by far one of the most important tips so far !!! Have same issue and "F1" need to remove as well !!

In the same class for a few bucks you can try amr vantage gte and m8 gte + acfan sound mod, also great mods from URD.
The AMR is nice :D
M8 feel to relaxed, low rev, low noise more bass than treble, but AMR is very nice higher rev than M8. not as much screaming as 911 but so grippy and angry on the corners too.

This will be good match on track, thank you for pointing me to its direction.

I just wanted to point out a little problem with the A110 posted here days ago. This is the shape of its shadows in my showroom and the just don't feel right, in case the author or someone else can fix it
May want to use this as a quick fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_alpine_a110_aspertsham_3-3-120-20-56-37.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_a110_aspertsham_3-3-120-20-56-37.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 28
  • body_shadow.png
    body_shadow.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 28
This is great BTW.
Filers are great anyway, dead easy to add and esy to delete and further more easy to alter a few bits here and there for personal tastes.
So could never complain anyway about a filter....

But this one is great out of the box.
Rally makes the sky POP, so not totally sure how you have done that but i am all ears!
I use Sol custom config to match the use of PPF. I've been work a lot on it, and thank my friends for giving me feedback. They tell me how to make the hue more like Gran Turismo style (in my opinion it looks like GT6).
Thanks for your Support!

This is great BTW.
Filers are great anyway, dead easy to add and esy to delete and further more easy to alter a few bits here and there for personal tastes.
So could never complain anyway about a filter....

But this one is great out of the box.
Rally makes the sky POP, so not totally sure how you have done that but i am all ears!
I adjust the option in Sol Config(you can open it in game)like nerd sky adjust, nerd cloud adjust, and many other adjust.
I've seen many video about GT Sport and GT6, and I have adjust the data many times. It's really difficult for me.:lol:The color of the sky often bother me, and also the brightness of the screen. I have take many screenshots to compare with GT Sport, to make sure the hue as close as possible to GTS or GT6.
I think my PPFilter still need to improve. I will update it in the future. Stay Tuned!;)

That's how CSP auto-guess (a part of it) works: it reads the tags assigned to every car and make its guess.
So if you have a car with "singleseater" tag, CSP takes for granted that that the car has no headlights!

The AMR is nice :D
M8 feel to relaxed, low rev, low noise more bass than treble, but AMR is very nice higher rev than M8. not as much screaming as 911 but so grippy and angry on the corners too.

This will be good match on track, thank you for pointing me to its direction.

As you have a similar taste for cars I will point out two more options if by some miracle you did not try them yet: Lanzo v12 from RSS GT pack. All cars in the pack are great, but this one I drive every time with a smile. Angry, loud v12 with unbelievable physics. And a free option: coyote dallara and/or coyote corvette from IER USCC mod pack should also be right up your alley.

Spent hours on that AI line. In the end that is the best I could do. Some mods work quite well, but on the first lap AC seems to ignore track limitations hence the accidents we tend to get.
Some mods look too far ahead and or brake too late, leading them to cut the chicane or overshoot and in both cases hitting the barriers.
Setting AI aggression lower may or may not help

Thanks for the info, I'll try something different. Any news I comment with you.

As you have a similar taste for cars I will point out two more options if by some miracle you did not try them yet: Lanzo v12 from RSS GT pack. All cars in the pack are great, but this one I drive every time with a smile. Angry, loud v12 with unbelievable physics. And a free option: coyote dallara and/or coyote corvette from IER USCC mod pack should also be right up your alley.

Lanzo is crazy I pull off and wait for him to stop screaming but he just keep going :D
tail sometime comes out as I have heavy foot but nice drive. Ier cars also nice, I like them but not as much as hooligan as Lanzo / AMR and 911 :)

I notice AMR EGT bonnet cam missin, only external right hand roof cam and bumper cam not hood and bumper as all other cars, is normal or can someone share cam file for AMR EGT to give back hood cam?

Thank you for showing me to Lanzo I also try others in his pack and they are nice! :)
I like these cars who scream, pop, bang, and grip like glue, driving like stolen, intense audio and wow ffb. These 3 stand out so far as smilers for me :)

Thanks for the share! And I agree, that car is amazing.
Yes amazing mod -I still look for something as exciting as him- i think he is best mod in entire AC.
I find him through your channel, I force my 100% english now -no translation- to help my english and your channel is easy for understanding. you focus on point and say what need to be said loud and clear.
I try others but they talking too fast and strong accents etc for 20mins ... I have no idea what they say :D

604 like i say -all killa no filla- :D

Last edited:
After days of figuring out the size of my second converted car which comes from GTA V, when all I had to do was to follow the pipeline of Kunos, here it is finally!

Honda City Turbo II 'Bulldog' '83 (BETA)

-Scratch model made by Carface for GTA V

-Conversion, texturing, shading & UI fixing by me

-Physics & mirrors by Thuakien Lu II

__custom_showroom_1583248835.jpg

Now since this is a beta, its things which still need to be done are changing its GTA plate with either a japanese one or the original one with its logo, add lights, make more official colors for it while also respecting the coloring of its markers too (for example having them red for this gray coloration) and improve its physics since LTK told me it seems a bit hard to drive when really it should be easy instead like it was in Gran Turismo. So I will allow any modder here to improve it and make it a masterpiece of an obscure gem, as long as you'll credit us of course lol. Enjoy it

https://mega.nz/#!Re4yGADB!1_nNVBKYEXY_Gv0gUsYJ3pRH4CQ2z-KqGMkI32TvI64

Haha, I'm no celebrity, but thanks for supporting my channel!

I'm here daily as a fan. There's so many brilliant minds in this forum, helping keep our favourite sim alive. I appreciate all the work people put in and share here.

Hey in the introverted world of simracing..... you really are!

coronovirus advice: SELF ISOLATION.....

sim racers be like: YEY!!!!!!!!!!

Hello to all
but why when I use hockenheim_Historic or
hockenheim_1988, run the fps and you see everything in slow motion, do you also happen in just these 2 circuits?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back