Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,136 comments
Hello to all
but why when I use hockenheim_Historic or
hockenheim_1988, run the fps and you see everything in slow motion, do you also happen in just these 2 circuits?

Yes, that's a known problem with these tracks. Hunt around for other versions, some are better than others in the frame rate area. Zwiss' version I think is best - smarter people around here my have a better suggestion.

Anyone know where that video is that showed the train and other animations from Ilja (x4) a couple months back?
Dont see it on his yt chan.

I would like some feedback about this sound mod I've been putting off. Currently have in mind to tone down the transmission whine, change downshift gear sound and maybe redo the acceleration sounds on the higher RPMs. Also I'm having some trouble of how do you make the gear shift "wobble" when you change gears. I do have them but they seem delayed by like half a second so i just offset them to like 5%.

Looks like we got a new track on RD. Mondello Park

45677071_209195553188565_6600375508494450688_n-jpg.353382

Edit: After a few quick laps, I'll say that it's not terrible, but not great either. It could use some optimization. Coming out of T1 and through T2 has a massive spike in CPU usage. The readme claims it's a conversion from Codemasters Race Driver 3, which it very well could be, but then I'm left wondering why there's rFactor files left behind too. There's also lingering files for the international layout, which is a paid extension. IMO, they should've probably done some house cleaning before uploading

Last edited:
I just wanted to point out a little problem with the A110 posted here days ago. This is the shape of its shadows in my showroom and the just don't feel right, in case the author or someone else can fix it
IoQmf6W.png

hello me it is the selection of the change of speeds in automatic mode which messes up impossible to play with this mod I do not know how it is managed the author

Looks like we got a new track on RD. Mondello Park

45677071_209195553188565_6600375508494450688_n-jpg.353382

Edit: After a few quick laps, I'll say that it's not terrible, but not great either. It could use some optimization. Coming out of T1 and through T2 has a massive spike in CPU usage. The readme claims it's a conversion from Codemasters Race Driver 3, which it very well could be, but then I'm left wondering why there's rFactor files left behind too. There's also lingering files for the international layout, which is a paid extension. IMO, they should've probably done some house cleaning before uploading

I noticed on their website they have a few ripped mods like the URD Bayro EGT 2018 and a couple of Kunos rips. So not really sure what's up with that as they look like an "official" website. Smells a bit fishy to me lol.

Last edited:
I noticed on their website they have a few ripped mods like the URD Bayro EGT 2018 and a couple of Kunos rips. So not really sure what's up with that as they look like an "official" website. Smells a bit fishy to me lol.

I seen that too. It's gone now :lol:

Other stolen things are still there, though. Like the Mini's and the 919. Let's see how long they take to disappear

I seen that too. It's gone now :lol:

Other stolen things are still there, though. Like the Mini's and the 919. Let's see how long they take to disappear

They must have seen my post lol. Not sure why they are sharing the Kunos Porsche when in reality it's just a skin they've made for it. They could have just shared the skin lol
I'll try the track out later but don't have high hopes for it now

I'll try the track out later but don't have high hopes for it now

I've already moved it to the bin, so if that's any indication :P I've certainly tried much worse tracks though. With a bit of TLC, it has potential. But in it's current state, it's not really worth keeping.

I've already moved it to the bin, so if that's any indication :P I've certainly tried much worse tracks though. With a bit of TLC, it has potential. But in it's current state, it's not really worth keeping.

I'll just dump it then. I could have sworn I had another version in my track list but I can't find that one now lol

Paging @LiquidSkyMan - he's ACU's go-to guy for AI and just loooooooves to do it.
:)
I musta missed this post, got the track DL'd and will start making AI lines for it in the next few days, re-doing the limit lines for the Mondello Park Paid mod right now as all 4 layouts look pretty nasty for them.

So , should I stop doing Mondello limits for now and do Ricardo Tormo 1st as Mondello is 4 layouts? I don't really care which one gets done 1st, but some of U may.

I musta missed this post, got the track DL'd and will start making AI lines for it in the next few days, re-doing the limit lines for the Mondello Park Paid mod right now as all 4 layouts look pretty nasty for them.

So , should I stop doing Mondello limits for now and do Ricardo Tormo 1st as Mondello is 4 layouts? I don't really care which one gets done 1st, but some of U may.
Check subsequent messages mate - I think someone might have done AI at Tormo (might be wrong).

Is there a fix for Zolder from Pascal?
It's the one i prefer

I got flood grass and missing before the tribune
I run CSP 01.25 preview140 the only one that do not crash my pc :/

Thanks a lot

Is there a fix for Zolder from Pascal?
It's the one i prefer

I got flood grass and missing before the tribune
I run CSP 01.25 preview140 the only one that do not crash my pc :/

Thanks a lot
Hi @PepperoniAC24,
change this in config file:
Code:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_7]
MATERIALS=grass3
KEY_0=boh
VALUE_0=0

to this;
Code:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_7]
MATERIALS = grass3?, Grass?, Material_003
KEY_0 = boh
VALUE_0 = 0

I would like some feedback about this sound mod I've been putting off. Currently have in mind to tone down the transmission whine, change downshift gear sound and maybe redo the acceleration sounds on the higher RPMs. Also I'm having some trouble of how do you make the gear shift "wobble" when you change gears. I do have them but they seem delayed by like half a second so i just offset them to like 5%.

For beginners this is not bad, but we are not beginners. We are used to high quality sound and I see nothing wrong with that. For me, the sound of a car in a simulator is half my experience! Your channel has links to the original sound. I think you used the sound from a very old video (Nurburgring). In the new video (Laguna Seca), the sound is much better. If you can make the same sound as on Laguna Seca, it will be great! At this point, your sound is, frankly, disgusting. Thanks for trying to make the sound of this car. Let's hope you succeed.

Nicking IP from codemasters then hiding full track as pay mod behind a free one on RD?
Not a good start considering how slick their website is....
Should get the same level of chagrin as RTM and Sim dream.....IMO.

Nicking IP from codemasters then hiding full track as pay mod behind a free one on RD?
Not a good start considering how slick their website is....
Should get the same level of chagrin as RTM and Sim dream.....IMO.
Yeah I thought that too. On top of that, their website had a couple of URD mods and the Kunos 919 on there too but those have since been removed lol.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back