Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
First part of the BTCC track skin bundle on RD, hf :)

Pic by Safi Hellie, thanks a lot mate :)
View attachment 909441

Its great addition to silverstone skins. Also works great on GP layout my end too.

Screenshot_btcc_alfa_romeo_giulietta_ks_silverstone_12-4-120-10-31-33.jpg

MU7LF0SEO-Fn3sTXY1ht4e3MQ9LTyipEqy2pbDLuHpZ4Oa8YFa8eQPMBHTKj989n0y8seK2I_POVJ8G_gEeeCDsI7kf7z8HfttOOQBs3a-VFZd8LpDzB3TM5PCecDDaAdOeIDp2ItvnKr2RbA44tWUuadH4pFgH26i_7HEEqy1N4C0NAIOn1IxHP6HdgREuemeUi8DftiOA7fdRQb8Ms3q-agoiZxIQI_WsnGjt6nOhsQLMaanpj-TqIEdTW1DoD1FvLXlOYIk8wYNJYKdcPRqjIwGf_g6pWOEKm39Oti77SPhI2uQO1_dw6WcbdImwwI8jSN8jdgThsS7sNc0_O2ZyKZrZQYjp-eoUJVXU7qT3FXfmEQJhQqoE4SS1dOcZiwwEUaoF0G_2CKp-CqyzkUmKFRA_iyFkWftYe3ol3JmSTh0uQAyYdbrHvB1OjI13Mu9iNnu83TqifhMpKAtnAgX6o6aQVcd7frVz-W0A0iP8NhYICh1AtEUiBUAP1Wh040zg6UuToz7wRtRAU66pFupZP89He79-sJYhLg53pPzTidjfiCzO_89I3go5bIGriEmlZFFvF06KY22NxDD3BzJxv69tsoMi8mj_9e9Q01au2RJWu1VhtVnSi04jJiw8OIqCKF57YR8EyoVWvLk7MD2hcHGPRDiCwOAZ6X7R7jKm23ZCADNKl7wMFCTOHLw=w1920-h887-no
oDse8-PoOdwBj2YfHe8ZF-ISgK1S3iK7cmFvFja9__CTJ5RhEgGh8AU29B4iocYcak2lWM__ZeYdbfgKOkUqnoZuE_12kHiUkAa17mu2uVp-mZ-HSzG3sN0m-_g4hmVGF2XRtCnfWp8eiG7v7UgHcaaEY_O-PoAYzyV6TI9XGRYwBN8Hv1PF6rui6DDZiPTbVCGpRmwDbGIrCcx7ZeUmplHAXF57argEN-TN51tQn4gRr3wXgjVvcuM1j3kBRT1MDHTrIVCedBvVrrXMOg8q_HKq3XjO_P4QaaST2M6eu-IGd7Oq5KhaP01rNd2LetuV8-vCPBuasxA72z1GL1Pd7Fp13XOTV6SV7Je8pV9VlCp3AkoM5WpEjB4uFVz3zoVoyW5KhGiUhyRZWcq58zY-NJsPajLcUk27orZ3QsbEU0_AOxrd2MMD3zooFRXnPweVgRELeP0NncZ4LyY86FLT_QWOF-MQbD0QBdehbZUxULdDERn7r-AiIirTIXDtQYA0K-laVD0b1qWgAqpq6c1Vcgf-oZkq3yniNx69qGnbxqCdb_3YXfz2zFf-BOJ3BeEIw5pEbgpJ0Ys3IqAzevfMAGVxw5ogiQwS3aDPQjbGJJWLci7PaFD7Za8noIEKoRpD3ko6ntfAXlXJ7FjsP304_pW2gUChdQzDJXqge8P2yp_CI4MJD-rt9fp1swXZmA=w1920-h887-no

After almost 30 laps of Shibuya Drift with the E92 Eurofighter, combined with lots of grit and determination, I can now ascend to the realm of people with the almost impossible achievement of "Drift King".
And before this stream reaches 1K pages, a massive thanks to everyone in general for their tips ever since I got onto this stream!

MysteryModder (and N) have updated the Citroen C3 R5 Track to v0.95

upload_2020-4-12_14-29-46.png

Citroen C3 R5 Track - v0.95 April 2020 - edits by MysteryModder (+N):
- shifting changed to paddles, paddle shift animation added, sixth and seventh gears added
- digital instrument alignment fixed, instrument/controls illumination added
- flipped mirrors fixed (thanks N)
- driver steering animation synch fixed
- copilot murdered and buried in a shallow grave (thanks N)
- shader values tweaked inside and out
- backfire position/direction corrected, Gran Turismo-style 'pop' backfire flash added
- driver suits, gloves, helmets added using skin.ini to reduce file size
- seven new silly-sponsor club liveries added
- exterior lights updated (mains, brakes, hazards)
- eight race liveries added (poached from some random broken rally version of this car)
- grotesque sticker bomb livery added... just to annoy you
- windscreen tint and sun strip removed, edge resolution increased (thanks N)
- UI badge updated (plus alternative version in UI folder)
- liverey icons and previews updated
- all skins reduced from 4k to 2k to reduce file size/increase performance
- opaque magenta rear windows from cockpit view fixed (thanks N)
- torque/power curves updated
** note: add/remove bonnet-mounted lightbar in pre-race setup menu (generic/LightBar) **

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dukj39b3g46sut4/citroen_c3_r5_track.7z/file

Last edited:
Remove if not allowed,

however I'm trying to convert a car into AC and I have two issues at this point;

1) When I try to assign lights nothing happens at all, no lights or anything, the lights.ini I believe is correct, is there anything else I should look at?
2) Rim blur is only recognized on two wheels both in KsEditor and showroom, meaning that when it is switched off it is still on for the two other wheels.

I would appreciate any help, and if not allowed here pointed towards the correct forum, thank you.

Edit: Both issues fixed.

Last edited:
MysteryModder (and N) have updated the Citroen C3 R5 Track to v0.95

View attachment 909512

Citroen C3 R5 Track - v0.95 April 2020 - edits by MysteryModder (+N):
- shifting changed to paddles, paddle shift animation added, sixth and seventh gears added
- digital instrument alignment fixed, instrument/controls illumination added
- flipped mirrors fixed (thanks N)
- driver steering animation synch fixed
- copilot murdered and buried in a shallow grave (thanks N)
- shader values tweaked inside and out
- backfire position/direction corrected, Gran Turismo-style 'pop' backfire flash added
- driver suits, gloves, helmets added using skin.ini to reduce file size
- seven new silly-sponsor club liveries added
- exterior lights updated (mains, brakes, hazards)
- eight race liveries added (poached from some random broken rally version of this car)
- grotesque sticker bomb livery added... just to annoy you
- windscreen tint and sun strip removed, edge resolution increased (thanks N)
- UI badge updated (plus alternative version in UI folder)
- liverey icons and previews updated
- all skins reduced from 4k to 2k to reduce file size/increase performance
- opaque magenta rear windows from cockpit view fixed (thanks N)
- torque/power curves updated
** note: add/remove bonnet-mounted lightbar in pre-race setup menu (generic/LightBar) **

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dwjy2k64gbbg3n5/citroen_c3_r5_track.7z/file

something wrong with the link can you make a direct download please ?
cheers

This is how chrome looks on my side. I think very realistic. Latest CSP in combination with RTFX ACC 2020 filter (but also other filter like A3PP, SOL etc will give the exact same effect). So it is possible to replicate it. If needed I can share my CSP and video settings and that's a lot of screens ;)

A3kYg.jpg
For those interested I made a quick video of all my CSP and AC video settings. Hopefully it is ok to share it here although it is not directly related to a car/track mod. But CSP+SOL is also on topic :D. Otherwise just forget it and keep scrolling through 1000 pages in one topic :cheers: Grtz Brian

Small update of the rtm 962 revamped, at least in 3d and2d.
I have divided the numerbo of object by 2, same for material to match kunos one.
New textures, vanilla rims replacing the Forza one, and complet set of suspensions added at the rear.

Edit: The forza one is pre-88 version with 956 style rear, and the Vanilla one ihas bigger rear, like the IMSA version since 84
__custom_showroom_1586702041.jpg

Thank you so much, even if It's not finished yet for the high quality degree and the passion you put in your works !
We can be very grateful to you ! :bowdown: :)

49762155816_41fc51c81f_k.jpg

This book is very attractive here, even if It's not ordinary my thing in real life... I'm jealous ! ^^

I'm on the way (after the health crisis) to buy this one.

Cheers, take care and stay safe ! :cheers: ;)

Thank you for your kind words, 917s are my favorite vintage endurance racecars and this is the only way I can do the paintjobs for them.

Once it gets released I want to make sure, that whoever downloads my skin will have a chance to experience the car itself in it's full, race day glory. Obviously the skin of the car is just the small portion of the whole experience, however it feels good to know, that it is as close to the real one as possible.

Walter Näher's book is definitely a charmer, looks just as good on the inside as it does on the cover, I can recommend it (looks grand without the red paper cover as well):
LC5OCnq.jpg

The Gordon Murray book is a nice choice, l love it's minimalistic design approach and the content will be a real joy to read through. 👍

Last edited:
I think you've done the same mistake as I have. I prefer using grid presets, so that's where I've put the preset files of this pack. After that I had the same problem as you.
The solution is you have to copy the preset files into the "Quick Drive" folder, instead of "Race Grids". In CM, you have to select the preset at the bottom of the Drive page.

Hope this helps!

That explains why then Thank you very much on that IronMan

And then completely off topic the question arises who will be the lucky one to submit the first post on page 1000?
I guarantee that person will never be forgotten and is rewarded with the 'I hit 1000 first' plaquette

Well by my admittedly rough calculations there's only 4 or 5 more posts to go - Can someone please try and make it a good post. Imagine if it was someone asking for a paid mod :D :D

Hi All, due to the current situation I have decided to give access to a personal coversion mod I have been making for the last few months.
It covers most entries in the ALMS and Le Mans from 2006 to 2015. the files are big!!!! as there are 67 different cars and almost all the skins of this period for each car.
most cars only have 1 LOD as a made them for my own use, but I can run a grid of 40+ ok on my PC

below are a few example of the cars I have split the files in GT and LMP but they are still BIG files

Please remember don't flame me, these are not perfect, they are just my personal mod that I'm sharing to hopefully help people pass some lockdown time and reduce the temptation to go out!!

stay safe. enjoy
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BL-EbnCLb30KTjyVOqnV0b9u59CWTbHC?usp=sharing

I have also added my Quickdrive presets thats should give to Lemans and ALMS presets with all the correct entries and skins for each year.

these need dropping into "your user name"/AppData/Local/AcTolls Content Manager/Presets/Quick Drive

View attachment 908275 View attachment 908276
Thank you Neil, very much appreciated.

Aaah, who cares. ;)
Happy easter:
upload_2020-4-12_19-4-4.png

Monaco Faux '72

Most lights in config from @leBluem, other changes in ini from Jonah Hax and me, changes in track from nobody and me.
Old tarmac as skin (66) still available, reverb sound now working, extra pool water added too. Take a bath... after hot racing. ;)

New crowd added with permission of Fat-Alfie (many thx) :)

Hope yah enjoy it! ;)
https://sharemods.com/qnpdcf630x67/monaco_faux_72.7z.html

Gratz for 1000 pages thread! 👍 :gtpflag:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back