Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,050 comments
Are those reasons in any way reason for me to delete the post? Cause I can do that, no problem.
As far as I know these were always free cars. But the original author/converter didn't like Velo working and posting them and asked him to remove.
I don't know whether these are Velo's versions or the originals but looks like Velo's (his preview style).
I personally wouldn't remove the post.

I am a she for a start. And secondly I was practising on this track so had loads of cameras which i suggested if wanted i could upload here....

The 'extra' cams work fine my end and i did post fully explaining why they won't and it is because the track folder is a bit messed up.....

If you don't like the 'extra' cams then feel free to go back to having none...
cheers.

I noticed you said you had 12 cameras (or something like that) for Willow. Would you mind sharing those :cheers:

Also your 370 rework is so much fun to hoon about in and I think I might just make a load of mad skins for it and release em here.
You got any more drift to track conversions lined up?

Last edited:
I assume those are the sounds straight from ACC? If so then that's awesome

No, ACC sound samples are extraordinarily low quality and are often heavily butchered in editorsto get the car to only sound somewhat like their actual counterpart, and mostly only in pitch. The samples I used in the video were hand crafted and slightly edited from sources directly from the Car itself.

I noticed you said you had 12 cameras (or something like that) for Willow. Would you mind sharing those :cheers:

Also your 370 rework is so much fun to hoon about in and I think I might just make a load of mad skins for it and release em here.
You got any more drift to track conversions lined up?

The Willow track i have 13 cameras as the guy who made some on RD updated them but i still wanted the original ones so renamed them to keep them. I only made one camera but plan to make a few more as learning each hour to get them up to scratch.

The 370 is good fun for sure. I wanted to do some skins but i found it impossible to get a good template from it. So yeah if you know a way then that would be ace!

My next plans are track cameras for some extra layouts the Gzero 'legion' did of Nurb GP track...then a couple more for Willow.
I have done a couple of cameras for castle comb if interested as that had one really far away one...

Would you believe i have binned some tracks due to no cameras for replays..... now i am trying to find them again in my downloads...

The Willow track i have 13 cameras as the guy who made some on RD updated them but i still wanted the original ones so renamed them to keep them. I only made one camera but plan to make a few more as learning each hour to get them up to scratch.

The 370 is good fun for sure. I wanted to do some skins but i found it impossible to get a good template from it. So yeah if you know a way then that would be ace!

My next plans are track cameras for some extra layouts the Gzero 'legion' did of Nurb GP track...then a couple more for Willow.
I have done a couple of cameras for castle comb if interested as that had one really far away one...

Would you believe i have binned some tracks due to no cameras for replays..... now i am trying to find them again in my downloads...

If you were to do cameras for Legion's Auto Club Speedway (the Roval (Oval + road course) you'd be my hero haha.

Saw this posted on FB today if anybody is interested. Don't know how they drive, as can't get to my wheel today and don't know if this was posted befere. If it was, sorry:

95310174_10223170501393339_1200350489154158592_o.jpg

95285436_10223170518953778_8333885821681664_o.jpg

95144338_10223170546914477_3505198543423930368_o.jpg

img1588182259142.jpg

Links:

https://sharemods.com/dxn3rocrcjz3/...fQLOPVc9okqc-J9M71tJRlyzhd5x7Hat3idOB7zOLkMOg

https://sharemods.com/ce9n7kj5zrnu/...iPGRnvvOBy6TS-pnZgJPu276MH0Z1B5BhXk9DQLvjbDyc

https://sharemods.com/sdd7fg74nsrf/...v_Ih6O6rg0dWwqne6MYEZDIKvpNqjUHrjeROyEYD_v7m0

https://sharemods.com/x61mbgoxuelc/tc_torino-updated.7z.html

First the Super TC, then the Fiats, now Turismo Carretera! Adding to the collection of cars I watch at my local track. :D

OK I think this Nurb GP job was one of legions / Gzero.
I scrapped the really short one, mullenbach (sic) or whatever...sorry Germans..

So it has GT short and sprint short tracks...

camera for GTshort:
Is camera_1.txt
please change 'txt' to 'ini' your end..
camera for sprint short:
camera_2.txt. as above.

Possibly the GT short will work with the original kunos one, not tried it yet... make sure each camera goes in folders as above..cheers boys..and girls...;)

To add for clarification, these tracks have one camera, which isn't mine in the folder already, it was with the track. Mine may not be perfect but just watch the alternative!

(legion, gzero, if you want me to do some basic cameras for your tracks without, just holla..:gtpflag:

Attachments

• cameras_1.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 26
  • cameras_2.txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 26

Are those reasons in any way reason for me to delete the post? Cause I can do that, no problem.
As far as I know these were always free cars. But the original author/converter didn't like Velo working and posting them and asked him to remove.
I don't know whether these are Velo's versions or the originals but looks like Velo's (his preview style).
I personally wouldn't remove the post.
First the Super TC, then the Fiats, now Turismo Carretera! Adding to the collection of cars I watch at my local track. :D

These cars were around here and were linked a few weeks ago, I even posted a few of Argentina TC cars.
It could be found in some sites, although I dont remember any, despite having them. A couple of them have as an Author AMS.

Cheers

I would like to thank @Jaba12 and @Masscot for updating the Skyline Super Silhouette to version 2.1. 👍

Saw this posted on FB today if anybody is interested. Don't know how they drive, as can't get to my wheel today and don't know if this was posted befere. If it was, sorry:
img1588182259142.jpg

The current Carretera cars look very weird to me, but not in a bad way.

By the way, thanks for the download links!

Ah, OK, thanks. I do already have that, but I haven't really needed it prior to this point as the default AC launcher shows up automatically using the "Big Screen Theater" mode or whatever Steam calls that, and that works well.

I'm thinking maybe I'll try renaming the default launcher and then moving the Content Manager launcher into the main AC directory and renaming it as the default launcher (i.e. do the trick that is used for games like FO4 with the Configurator - which is a substitute launcher for Bethesda titles). That might trick STEAM into launching Content Manager. Maybe. Anyone tried this?

Hi! Did you manage to do it?

I've been using a XBOX One controller to open the virtual desktop from SteamVR and navigate through it eveytime I exit a race/practice. So, at the end of the race/practice, I take my hands of the steering wheel and have to always blindly search the controller on my desk, but it's the only way that it works without having to remove the headset, once my VR headset is a Lenovo Explorer that didn't come with controllers - it works very well inside racing games, but I can't say the same for other type of games.

Cheers :)

A quick one, i am purposely trying to make my cameras good for racing, so long shots where a lot of the AI will be picked up on screen too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_renault_clio_cup_castlecombe_modern_29-4-120-20-46-30.jpg
    Screenshot_renault_clio_cup_castlecombe_modern_29-4-120-20-46-30.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_renault_clio_cup_castle_combe_29-4-120-20-54-26.jpg
    Screenshot_renault_clio_cup_castle_combe_29-4-120-20-54-26.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_renault_clio_cup_castle_combe_29-4-120-20-55-38.jpg
    Screenshot_renault_clio_cup_castle_combe_29-4-120-20-55-38.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 56

Thank you so much for these beasts. Haven't tried them yet as I can't even start AC recently but I'm keen on driving these because I was a big fan of the original Simulador de Turismo Carretera game (even if it was an ugly bugfest).

Attachments

• koenigsegg_ccgt_gt1__skinpack.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 40
OK, I'm brand new to Blender. I created a LOD for a car but it's physically huge. I'm guessing I need to either scale when importing the fbx into blender or when exporting the kn5.
How do you do this, and what's the correct scale?
Thanks.
Edit: or maybe I need to set the correct units somewhere, eg imperial to metric?
Edit 2: I can select everything and click the 'scale' button, but there doesn't seem to be a dialogue box to enter a scale, just drag points.

Edit: Never mind, found the scale when exporting the FBX. Proper scale is 0.01.

Last edited:
You really have to admire the amount of seen and unseen detail in this mod. Because the body model consists of several differents parts it's a difficult mod to skin but I decided to zoom in while in CM showroom an came across this; all in a mod that could have easily skipped this detail. Bravo!
Remember this when you see the inevitable complaint about non-animated wipers

I'll take working wipers over this any time. But then again, I actually drive in rainy conditions...

If you were to do cameras for Legion's Auto Club Speedway (the Roval (Oval + road course) you'd be my hero haha.

Firstly, wow thank you.
I'd never of downloaded this track because 'oval', but it is a real gem!
Cheers to obviously legion for making it...that over with...

Here is 1st camera for it...i am actually chuffed with this one...
This is for the 'roadcourse' folder.
On to the rest now..

Have a look!
(change 'txt' to 'ini'...)

Attachments

• cameras_1.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 26
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back