- 12

- United Kingdom
As I already had a previous version installed I followed the directions on your page and just copied in the new files(careful to zip up my old ones first). Worked great when I loaded the game but I couldn't see the second row. Jumped out of the game and reread your page and saw I forgot to enable it, so did that and now every time I go into the game sidekick is missing and doesn't even show as a selectable app. Jumped out a few times ensuring it's enabled everywhere and even disable and re-enabled it. No luck. Even copies the new files in again. Clicked on reset in CM for the sidekicks settings. The new sidekick just won't show. Reverted files back to previous version and all good to go again. Not sure what happened, but the only thing I didn't try was a fresh install as didn't want to loose my settings, laptimes etc.
Not sure if you've run into this already or not, but would love to try the new version if I can keep my previous info as well as the new additions look really great.
Complete failure to start suggests the app is crashing, but I'm not seeing any other reports of that. Could be specific combination of settings that I've missed in testing.
If you don't mind trying it again, and grabbing the py_log.txt file from C:\Users\<yourusername>\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\ from after it fails to work, I can have a look and if there are any clues as to what the problem is.