Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
FIA GT1 2010 Preset and BOP

View attachment 947144

No long story here (luckily for some). We all have cars that we think deserve more driving time and that deserve an actual class they were driving in. The Maserati MC12 GT1 can be driven with the RSS GT pack, but the model and specs in AC are more from the later period of 00s. If you add that you have another field where you can drive the beloved Lanzo V12 and that we have available 23 of 24 liveries from the season... then putting this together was a no brainer. This period of time is also very poorly represented, so some fans of the period when v12 were slowly saying goodbye and holding the door for v8 that became future gt3 and gte cars, might be something they will appreciate.

Cars

We have 6 cars. BOPing was not very easy and took quite some time, but I managed to get them within a second or two a lap, and different cars are faster on different tracks, cause we have 2 types of cars, heavy v12 and a little slower but agile v8. This makes for some interesting racing. The best drive are of couse the Maserati and the Lanzo, but AM, C6 and GT-R are all very goood mods, and shouldn't be overlooked:
- Maserati MC12 GT1 (Kunos) and Lanzo V12 (RSS) are stock and I didn't change them at all. So you need them on you computer. All that is in the folder are skins from the season for both.
- Aston Martin DBR9 and Corvette c6.r are from Legion and the original cars can be found on his site (https://perendinator.blogspot.com/). I had to edit both cars a little (they were made for earlier seasons so they were to fast, as some stricter regulations from FIA were already slowing them down in the late 00s), but nothing major (weight, aero, hsp, torque). Skins from 2010 included.
- Ford GT40 GT1 is from here: http://assetto-db.com/car/ag_ford_gt40_gt1. It is an old mod and not very good. I tried to adjust it a little bit, made quite a few changes, but it should still mostly be considered as a grid filler, because it is not on the level of the others. Skins for 2010 included. It had a broken sound, so I took the sound from URD Ford GT. If you don't have it, change it to something else through CM.
- Nissan GT-R GT1 is from here: http://assetto-db.com/car/nissan_gtr_gt1. Also quite an old mod, but surprisingly fun to drive, very heavy, understeary but fast as hell on the straights. I did mod it a bit, especially in the BOP department as it was not nearly fast enough for other cars. Now it is. Skins included for 2010.

Skins

As said before, we have 23 skins of 24 from the season. All were bundled with cars or can be found on RD. Well technically 21. Two teams we have only one car, the other should be identical, with a different number plate. The All inclusive team for Lanzo V12 we only have number 38. I have so little knowledge with graphical design, that i can't do a 37 with German flag. Same goes for Mad-Croc team for Corvette. There we have only number 11 car, the 12 car with Italian flag is missing, I tried to do this myself, but no, can't do it. If someone with more skills than me would do this, i would be very appreciative. I know this takes very little effort for someone who knows how to do it. The only true missing skin is for Corvette Phoenix team car from Marc Hennericci.

BOP

Here it is. Nothing much to say:

https://acstuff.ru/s/0LMx

File

All cars are made as standalone cars with s1 suffix, so they should not overwrite anything in your AC folder. The Lanzo and Maserati, there are only skins and not whole cars. Just copy all folders to your cars folder in content folder of AC:

https://mega.nz/file/XM8FxDQQ

Tracks

A few unusual ones in the calendar, but i like it. Gives me a chance to also drive tracks I normally don't drive very often. All are available for AC:
- Yas Marina
- Silverstone
- Brno
- Paul Ricard
- Spa
- Nurburgring
- Algarve
- Navarra
- Interlagos
- Potrero de los Funes

Hope you like it. I must say I'm enjoying this more than I expected. Give feedback. All credits go to @GzeroD for his excellent cars, all the creators of other cars and of course creators of tracks.

What's the decryption key for the mega?

View attachment 947144

No long story here (luckily for some). We all have cars that we think deserve more driving time and that deserve an actual class they were driving in. The Maserati MC12 GT1 can be driven with the RSS GT pack, but the model and specs in AC are more from the later period of 00s. If you add that you have another field where you can drive the beloved Lanzo V12 and that we have available 23 of 24 liveries from the season... then putting this together was a no brainer. This period of time is also very poorly represented, so some fans of the period when v12 were slowly saying goodbye and holding the door for v8 that became future gt3 and gte cars, might be something they will appreciate.

Cars

We have 6 cars. BOPing was not very easy and took quite some time, but I managed to get them within a second or two a lap, and different cars are faster on different tracks, cause we have 2 types of cars, heavy v12 and a little slower but agile v8. This makes for some interesting racing. The best drive are of couse the Maserati and the Lanzo, but AM, C6 and GT-R are all very goood mods, and shouldn't be overlooked:
- Maserati MC12 GT1 (Kunos) and Lanzo V12 (RSS) are stock and I didn't change them at all. So you need them on you computer. All that is in the folder are skins from the season for both.
- Aston Martin DBR9 and Corvette c6.r are from Legion and the original cars can be found on his site (https://perendinator.blogspot.com/). I had to edit both cars a little (they were made for earlier seasons so they were to fast, as some stricter regulations from FIA were already slowing them down in the late 00s), but nothing major (weight, aero, hsp, torque). Skins from 2010 included.
- Ford GT40 GT1 is from here: http://assetto-db.com/car/ag_ford_gt40_gt1. It is an old mod and not very good. I tried to adjust it a little bit, made quite a few changes, but it should still mostly be considered as a grid filler, because it is not on the level of the others. Skins for 2010 included. It had a broken sound, so I took the sound from URD Ford GT. If you don't have it, change it to something else through CM.
- Nissan GT-R GT1 is from here: http://assetto-db.com/car/nissan_gtr_gt1. Also quite an old mod, but surprisingly fun to drive, very heavy, understeary but fast as hell on the straights. I did mod it a bit, especially in the BOP department as it was not nearly fast enough for other cars. Now it is. Skins included for 2010.

Skins

As said before, we have 23 skins of 24 from the season. All were bundled with cars or can be found on RD. Well technically 21. Two teams we have only one car, the other should be identical, with a different number plate. The All inclusive team for Lanzo V12 we only have number 38. I have so little knowledge with graphical design, that i can't do a 37 with German flag. Same goes for Mad-Croc team for Corvette. There we have only number 11 car, the 12 car with Italian flag is missing, I tried to do this myself, but no, can't do it. If someone with more skills than me would do this, i would be very appreciative. I know this takes very little effort for someone who knows how to do it. The only true missing skin is for Corvette Phoenix team car from Marc Hennericci.

BOP

File

All cars are made as standalone cars with s1 suffix, so they should not overwrite anything in your AC folder. The Lanzo and Maserati, there are only skins and not whole cars. Just copy all folders to your cars folder in content folder of AC:

https://mega.nz/file/XM8FxDQQ

Tracks

A few unusual ones in the calendar, but i like it. Gives me a chance to also drive tracks I normally don't drive very often. All are available for AC:
- Yas Marina
- Silverstone
- Brno
- Paul Ricard
- Spa
- Nurburgring
- Algarve
- Navarra
- Interlagos
- Potrero de los Funes

Hope you like it. I must say I'm enjoying this more than I expected. Give feedback. All credits go to @GzeroD for his excellent cars, all the creators of other cars and of course creators of tracks.

have you got decryption key for file

Hi guys, can somebody provide me with a track or tracks which has more than 40 pitboxes?

For setting up a server with around 40 players. Possible?
All of the following have 40+ pits:

Autodromo La Plata
Bilsterberg
Chang
Dubai
Fuji
Linas- Monthlery (historic)
Autodromo Penuelas (historic)
Avus (historic)
Daytona Beach (historic)
Fonteny
Helsinki Thunder
Le Mans 1985 - 1989 - 1991
Lienz
Silverstone (historic)
Horsma
Le Mans FM7
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Newcastle street circuit
Nordschleife faux (Legion version)
Puebla
Road America
Road Atlanta
Rockingham
Sonoma
Highforce
The Bend
Tor Poznan
Watkins Glen
Zolder (Pascalwb)

Not so long ago a lot of tracks received additional pits. Can't remember which ones though...

Last edited:

View attachment 947144

Cars

Skins

BOP

File

https://mega.nz/file/XM8FxDQQ#p8GgvhHjIDNCUSGTyIohT9EnwWlV8T6WGozdIAKaxww

Tracks

- Yas Marina
- Silverstone
- Brno
- Paul Ricard
- Spa
- Nurburgring
- Algarve
- Navarra
- Interlagos
- Potrero de los Funes

Another question, will the S1 cars work with the same BOP?

Still not working

I just tried to download it and it doesn't ask me for the key anymore.

Another question, will the S1 cars work with the same BOP?

Yes BOP is made for S1 cars. It won't work with the default ones if you have them. But can easily add them manually. But they have been modified also in data folder to be slower or faster. So the same BOP won't be useful.

View attachment 947144

Cars

Skins

BOP

File

Tracks

- Yas Marina
- Silverstone
- Brno
- Paul Ricard
- Spa
- Nurburgring
- Algarve
- Navarra
- Interlagos
- Potrero de los Funes

look the same as the ones they used in this simulation league in their past season yet from what I know and their private mod

@ParanoidDoge Yes thank you for sharing "Squiggles" Doge!:bowdown:
__custom_showroom_1596748259.jpg

Last edited:
I just tried to download it and it doesn't ask me for the key anymore.

Yes BOP is made for S1 cars. It won't work with the default ones if you have them. But can easily add them manually. But they have been modified also in data folder to be slower or faster. So the same BOP won't be useful.

So if replace the regular cars with the S1 cars but use the same BOP as applied on your CM grid preset, it'll work the same? Your wording is a little confusing.

look the same as the ones they used in this simulation league in their past season yet from what I know and their private mod

Never seen this. Interesting. :lol:

Are their mods available somewhere to download? Would like to see how they did it.

So if replace the regular cars with the S1 cars but use the same BOP as applied on your CM grid preset, it'll work the same? Your wording is a little confusing.
No. You don't replace anything. If you have these cars already, now you will have two of the same. For example one named gt40 gt1 from before and one named gt40 gt1 s1 from me. The preset loads only my cars (and of course the default Lanzo and Maserati). This is how the preset looks:
Opomba 2020-08-06 232225.jpg

Oh my, I understand now. I uploaded a wrong Preset. :banghead::banghead:Sorry, correcting right away.

Hey @KevinK2 What do U think? Give it a try? I'm too busy at the moment, I might try later down the road tho.(no pun intended :cheers:)
Unless someone gets to it B4 I do. This one would take a while and I still have Targa Florio for ACU to do yet. Not to mention all those "other" tracks out there in a pre-release state at the moment. Speaking of that, I might be headed to France next, not sure yet. Maybe Italy.
Thanks
I have, sort of, found a solution. It is to turn down aggressiveness with certain types of cars, like GT3s and RSS's GT1s.

View attachment 947144

Cars

Skins

BOP

Here it is. Nothing much to say (new link anybody who downloaded already before this comment, redownload and delete the old one):

https://acstuff.ru/s/wN3P

File

Tracks

- Yas Marina
- Silverstone
- Brno
- Paul Ricard
- Spa
- Nurburgring
- Algarve
- Navarra
- Interlagos
- Potrero de los Funes

Sorry about that guys. It was a long day. I am usually not this sloppy. Original post updated with the new preset that works with my cars (also link here). Delete the old preset and use this one:

https://acstuff.ru/s/wN3P

Opomba 2020-08-06 234143.jpg

Last edited:
Alle of the following have 40+ pits:

Autodromo La Plata
Bilsterberg
Chang
Dubai
Fuji
Linas- Monthlery (historic)
Autodromo Penuelas (historic)
Avus (historic)
Daytona Beach (historic)
Fonteny
Helsinki Thunder
Le Mans 1985 - 1989 - 1991
Lienz
Silverstone (historic)
Horsma
Le Mans FM7
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Newcastle street circuit
Nordschleife faux (Legion version)
Puebla
Road America
Road Atlanta
Rockingham
Sonoma
Highforce
The Bend
Tor Poznan
Watkins Glen
Zolder (Pascalwb)

Not so long ago a lot of tracks received additional pits. Can't remember which ones though...
I think Foxeway or Foxway did a lot of pit additions to tracks (and searchable in this thread, I suppose)

phew a lot of work went into the Zonda F however i came across a problem its with the windscreen what's wrong with the windscreen you ask? very simple for some odd reason when i place the weather in a rainy/drizzle condition the rain splashes on the windscreen don't appear. I even tried to make a internal glass with ksperpixel windscreen but no luck either want to finish this glass thing just to add the animated wipers along with possibly blurred rims and a fuel gauge. Would appreciate help for the windscreen bug.
2020.08.07-00.04.png

phew a lot of work went into the Zonda F however i came across a problem its with the windscreen what's wrong with the windscreen you ask? very simple for some odd reason when i place the weather in a rainy/drizzle condition the rain splashes on the windscreen don't appear. I even tried to make a internal glass with ksperpixel windscreen but no luck either want to finish this glass thing just to add the animated wipers along with possibly blurred rims and a fuel gauge. Would appreciate help for the windscreen bug.
View attachment 947209
Did you not flip the normals of the internal window perhaps? Send it over if you like and I will take a look if you can't figure it out.

Here you go.
Dust and cameras.

Have you noticed that the track has a void at the bottom of it in places?
AI keeps disappearing into it...

Thanks so much. Not noticed any problems, but I haven't tried a race yet. Williams Grove and Bristol clay are brilliant as well :D

Do you think, this a good idea? Its a perfect way to kill an engine. Even the AI can do that.

[ENGINE_DATA]
ALTITUDE_SENSITIVITY=0.1 ; sensitivity to altitude
INERTIA=0.220 ; engine inertia
LIMITER=7500 ; engine rev limiter. 0 no limiter
MINIMUM=950 ; engine idle rpm
LIMITER_HZ=200

[DAMAGE]
TURBO_BOOST_THRESHOLD=1.8 ; level of TOTAL boost before the engine starts to take damage
TURBO_DAMAGE_K=5 ; amount of damage per second per (boost - threshold)
RPM_THRESHOLD=6900 ; RPM at which the engine starts to take damage

soILdvF.png

Its not the only one with wrong engine values. This one has it wrong too. @mrtomcat66

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back