Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,819 comments
The Lancia Delta made by Wolf24 is far far better.
Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione (1992) 8.11.20 | 1.1.0 : https://bit.ly/38RY87o Changelog: https://bit.ly/2U5N4ep 2.0 Turbo | 215 hp | 295 N⋅m | 1210 kg 220 km/h | 5.7s 0-100 | 5.6 kg/hp 4WD | 5-speed manual
Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_fonteny_31-9-120-17-3-47.png
I tried it before trying Wack's... and deleted it due to the way it felt on the road.

Just a heads up, if anyone was wanting to purchase the VRA (Virtual Racing Australia) paid version of the Newcastle 500 Track, they have a 60% off coupon currently running that was meant to expire at the end of January. The code is 'XMASVRA60'.

Thanks a lot !!!
I just bought the track for my V8 and Porsche GT3 Cup championships this makes with the discount code the track at 5 euros
download link received 1 minute after my payment !!!

code.JPG

Good job !!! :cheers:

Last edited:
I tried it before trying Wack's... and deleted it due to the way it felt on the road.
The Wolf car is aesthetically much, much prettier but the Wack job is really intuitive to drive. Maybe it's a little too easy? I'm over five seconds quicker in it around Lime Rock Park, a relatively short track, so I'm not sure which one is truer-to-life but the Wack car just feels more 'sorted', for want of a better word. It's the kind of car that flatters your driving.
If some alchemist could somehow teleport the Wack physics into the Wolf car... ooh la la!

The Wolf car is aesthetically much, much prettier but the Wack job is really intuitive to drive. Maybe it's a little too easy? I'm over five seconds quicker in it around Lime Rock Park, a relatively short track, so I'm not sure which one is truer-to-life but the Wack car just feels more 'sorted', for want of a better word. It's the kind of car that flatters your driving.
If some alchemist could somehow teleport the Wack physics into the Wolf car... ooh la la!
I agree the Wolf is more pretty than the Wack, and if the Wack had a little less mechanical grip from the tires it could be a sweet ride indeed.

Ferrari 250 GT SWB 'SEFAC Hotrod' v0.8

__custom_showroom_1613038682.jpg

(Edit) Link updated to v1.0: https://mega.nz/file/AR9XRKrK#neDH--Uo-wFDUwIvCfJvgO5Hn3BRb4FioqzCvwxaT6I

Please see change log for v0.8 listed below:
- Significant physics improvements to more accurately portray the SEFAC Hotrod
- Choice of FOUR and FIVE speed gearboxes added (change in gears pit menu - see read me)

-- **Edit note: To implement two gearboxes in the AC engine, the four speed has an invalid (neutral) fifth gear. Changing the ratios slider of the four speed in the GEARS menu in the pits will allow a higher top speed. See screenshots included in the extras folder. I will look to find another solution for auto shifting users (for now these users please switch to the 5-speed)**

- Gear Ratios enhanced to give options for longer circuits
- Collider improvements
- Camera improvements (inc. dash cam)
- Wheel Blur improvements
- Brake light corrected
- Headlight tape now included on various liveries with option to add more as you wish
- New livery included for Chassis 2845 GT

Many Thanks to all those who have helped with this update, please see contributors in the read me, it wouldn't have been possible without them.

Give her a spin around Goodwood, Spa or Le Mans and enjoy the new physics.

Last edited:
Ferrari 250 GT SWB 'SEFAC Hotrod' v0.8

View attachment 991341

https://mega.nz/file/QNclVSZS#93OBmlY68ZpkppBFWCD22blXa8HaOZ4ipYWWcHcpYi4

Please see change log for v0.8 listed below:
- Significant physics improvements to more accurately portray the SEFAC Hotrod
- Choice of FOUR and FIVE speed gearboxes added (change in gears pit menu - see read me)
- Gear Ratios enhanced to give options for longer circuits
- Collider improvements
- Camera improvements (inc. dash cam)
- Wheel Blur improvements
- Brake light corrected
- Headlight tape now included on various liveries with option to add more as you wish
- New livery included for Chassis 2845 GT

Many Thanks to all those who have helped with this update, please see contributors in the read me, it wouldn't have been possible without them.

Give her a spin around Goodwood, Spa or Le Mans and enjoy the new physics.

Thank you! I think something is wrong with the 5th gear though, when I shift into 5th, the car loses speed and the engine starts rattling in a weird way..

merging the physics is pretty easy.

Thank you! I think something is wrong with the 5th gear though, when I shift into 5th, the car loses speed and the engine starts rattling in a weird way..

There's an explanation for this in the read me. To get around the AC engine and have a five speed and four speed gearbox option, the four speed has to have an invalid fifth gear. You can switch to the five speed in the GEARS menu in the pits (see screenshots in the extras folder).

I'll edit the original post to hopefully clear this up for other people :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newcastle track (Australia)

I just did a test on the paid version Newcastle 500 by VRA (virtual australia racing).
Website here : http://virtualracingaustralia.com.au/index.php/newcastle-500-track/
it's a disaster with the AIs (12 to 20 cars same problems), huge colisions from the 1st corner once the race has been relaunched 5 or 6 times, it works but new colisions in some corners regardless of the mods and cars used except with the V8 Supercars !!! (Kunos versions or mods)
So I imagine that the AI Lines was made with the V8s I don't know ...
During the races, the AIs return to the pits after already 1 or 2 laps ... and hit the walls at the entrance to the pits so yellow flags ...
so for a paid version it's not fantastic !!!!
On the other hand in terms of graphics the track is really very beautiful !!! with a lot of decorative and realistic elements, very clean and imersive !

I also tested the free version 2019 updated here by shin96 with AI by kevink2 (Newcastle Street Circuit)
It is really much better because no bugs and collisions with AI but it is less beautiful but it's free so ...

I share with you some pictures of the colisions on the paid version and to compare the graphics.

does anyone want to work on AI files?
I can provide the track privately
these AI collision bugs are a real shame because the track is really beautiful !!!!

Newcastle 500 by VRA (paid version)
paid mod.JPG

Newcastle Street Circuit (free mod)
free mod.JPG

collision bugs (kunos and mod car versions) on Newcastle 500 (paid mod) except with V8 Supercars
bug1.JPG

bug2.JPG

with V8 Supercars OK !!!
bug3.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble with CamTool? I used to be able to load a replay then hide the CamTool UI, so that I can record races. Now when I hide the UI, CamTool itself turns off, leaving a static camera staring at an empty track.

I've tried downgrading CSP and did a re-install of CamTool with no luck. Any tips? Hope this made sense.

Anyone else having trouble with CamTool? I used to be able to load a replay then hide the CamTool UI, so that I can record races. Now when I hide the UI, CamTool itself turns off, leaving a static camera staring at an empty track.

I've tried downgrading CSP and did a re-install of CamTool with no luck. Any tips? Hope this made sense.
This is a known issue with the latest versions of CSP (0.1.72/0.1.73p1) due to this change "Some Python apps without visible windows now go to sleep mode to speed things up". Sadly I can't help if going to an older version of CSP doesn't fix it.

This is a known issue with the latest versions of CSP (0.1.72/0.1.73p1) due to this change "Some Python apps without visible windows now go to sleep mode to speed things up". Sadly I can't help if going to an older version of CSP doesn't fix it.

Ohh ok. Didn't realize 1.72 was affected as well. I'll just downgrade a bit further then. Thank you!

There's an explanation for this in the read me. To get around the AC engine and have a five speed and four speed gearbox option, the four speed has to have an invalid fifth gear. You can switch to the five speed in the GEARS menu in the pits (see screenshots in the extras folder).

I'll edit the original post to hopefully clear this up for other people :)
Oh thank you mate!

Does anyone know if the Aston Martin from ACC have been ported to AC?

Thank you in advance.
Nope

Last edited by a moderator:
Newcastle track (Australia)

I just did a test on the paid version Newcastle 500 by VRA (virtual australia racing).
Website here : http://virtualracingaustralia.com.au/index.php/newcastle-500-track/
it's a disaster with the AIs (12 to 20 cars same problems), huge colisions from the 1st corner once the race has been relaunched 5 or 6 times, it works but new colisions in some corners regardless of the mods and cars used except with the V8 Supercars !!! (Kunos versions or mods)
So I imagine that the AI Lines was made with the V8s I don't know ...
During the races, the AIs return to the pits after already 1 or 2 laps ... and hit the walls at the entrance to the pits so yellow flags ...
so for a paid version it's not fantastic !!!!
On the other hand in terms of graphics the track is really very beautiful !!! with a lot of decorative and realistic elements, very clean and imersive !

I also tested the free version 2019 updated here by shin96 with AI by kevink2 (Newcastle Street Circuit)
It is really much better because no bugs and collisions with AI but it is less beautiful but it's free so ...

I share with you some pictures of the colisions on the paid version and to compare the graphics.

does anyone want to work on AI files?
I can provide the track privately
these AI collision bugs are a real shame because the track is really beautiful !!!!

Newcastle 500 by VRA (paid version)
View attachment 991381

Newcastle Street Circuit (free mod)
View attachment 991382

collision bugs (kunos and mod car versions) on Newcastle 500 (paid mod) except with V8 Supercars
View attachment 991383
View attachment 991384

with V8 Supercars OK !!!
View attachment 991385

Yeah, I found out the same thing with this track a while back when I bought it. The people who designed this track, I dont think they do AI racing, just live series racing with this track. With certain cars you may find invisible walls in the middle near the side of the track. The Devs fixed some but there are a few invisible still there. Lately i dont have time to do editing on AC tracks. My Mom just passed away and have too much personal stuff to do.

take care.

Official Site: https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home

Hopefully this will be posted there as well for none facebook users...?

And to anyone having issues with quota exceeded. . . just sign into google, visit the google link to download while signed in, then add it to your drive. From there you can download it then delete it from your drive afterwards. :cheers:

Chivas Autoart Presents
2021 Happy Valentine's Day Mod Package
This is an exclusive mod for the Chivas Autoart, do not host to other websites. Mod is free to download and available to the public, if you bought this you have been ripped off.
100% FREE TO DOWNLOAD, NOT FOR SALE!
Donation Link: paypal.me/mjnko1988
Official Site:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/chivasautoartsgt
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/.../1MALevrxGxihpiG6P3uc.../view...
REQUIREMENTS:
- Assetto Corsa v1.16.3 (ALL Official DLCs)
- Custom Light Shader v0.1.72 or higher (WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IF NOT USING THE LATEST OR CSP IS NOT INSTALLED PROPERLY)
HEAVILY RECOMMENDED:
- Content Manager
- Sol 2.0 or higher
VERY IMPORTANT:
- (If any) Remove any previous versions of installed mods listed under the contents
INSTALLATION:
- Extract the "CONTENT" folders into your Assetto Corsa Main Directory.
IMPORTANT: Its important you have Custom Shaders Patch installed on your game or else not all functions will work including the Dashboard lights.
WARNING: This mod is HEAVILY DEPENDENT on Custom Shader Patch or these car mods will not work properly as intended.
CONTENT:
- 2013 GT500 Cars (Definitive Edition v5.0)
- 2013 Honda HSV-010GT GT500 Special Edition Cars (Definitive Edition v5.0)
- 1999 Nissan Skyline BNR34 JGTC GT500 (v0.5 BETA)
- 2003 Nissan Skyline BNR34 JGTC GT500 (v1.0)
VERY IMPORTANT:
- For the 2003 and 2013 GT500 Cars, its best to relearn how the cars perform in-game and remove any previous tuned presets you've made before continuing. The physics data have been overhauled completely.
CREDITS:
- Charles Sami Razon Amyouni (All 3D Model Port and Optimization, All Skin Livery Creator, 2013 SC430 Interior, 1999 BNR34 Interior)
- Tuan Nguyen (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 HSV-010GT, 2013 Lexus SC430)
- Paolo Matias (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 Nissan GT-R R35)
- Keshon83 (Original 3D Model Creator - 1999 BNR34 GT500)
- Nektarios Paris Kritikos - 1999 BNR34 GT500 Accuracy Enhancements
- enkay74 - Real Team Driver Suits and Helmets
- Kunos Simulazioni - SC430 Engine Sounds
- United Racing Design - R35 Engine Sounds
- Mach77 - HSV-010GT Engine Sound for WEIDER DOME Special Edition
- AMA FMOD - 1999 BNR34 GT500 Engine Sounds
- Ales Ogrinc for heavily supporting Chivas Autoart!
- Batch LOD Generator by Kavoriken (Life Saver!)
- Microsoft - Simplygon, amazing staff and support!
- Michael Kitchens for supporting Chivas Autoart!
- Vinay Mistry for supporting Chivas Autoart!
Chivas Autoart Super GT Team Members:
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni
Vinay Mistry
Godspeed to all of us,
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni

View attachment 991324

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back