Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
Uli
Thanks for the revised Honda. As always, great! But with the EVO Sprint version I have transparent rims! The other versions work, I'm using Shaders Patch 1.60. Could that be the reason? However, I would like to continue using "1.60". or do I have to change now?
I tried the EVO Sprint as we speak and the rims are just fine (static or blurred rims). I used both v0.1.73 preview1 and v0.1.72
Could you try using the latest CSP version, please?

HONDA NSX GT3 2016 — HONDA EVO 2019: SPRINT/ENDURANCE ACC, UPDATE V1.8
screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_ks_nurburgring_23-10-120-23-19-27-jpg.990421

The testers:

_enkay74
_Fabr_123
_Fanapryde
_FileMissing
_ZL1

CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3, SPRINT/ENDURANCE

V1.8 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— added LED_PANEL
— reworked font textures to match ACC Lumirank as LED_PANEL
— added new GoPro camera 3D model
— added IMSA numberplate
— added 24/h Bathurst skin numberplate
— added ADAC numberplate emissive
— added SAS info
— fixed issue with latest CSP 0.1.69 or higher making the car not loading in CM
— added Castrol, RJN, Alphatauri, Motul, Arrows etc. crew and driver suit, helmet, gloves (thanks to _enkay74)
— tweaked car.ini [CONTROLS] TAG with more accurate data (thanks to _FileMissing)
— added RainFX code into car.ini
— tweaked wiper animation
— tweaked LODs shader
— reworked alpha channel of windshield texture
— added more windshield dirt meshes and textures
— added safety net OFF position
— tweaked brakelights emissive
— fixed exhaust not glowing

Physics changes:
— Adjusted controls with more accurate data.
— Adjusted CG positioning/location.
— Adjusted pickup points in conjunction with new CG adjustments fixing showroom and handling issues.
— Re-balanced steer locks/rod and ratios due to adjustments made to CG and PUPs in suspensions.ini
— Updated collider.ini

** IF YOU ARE USING SOL PPFILTER **

My cars are optimized for A3PP filter, so only recently I noticed that if you are using SOL PPfilter, brake lights colors are wrong. Thefore, to obtain closer brake lights colours to the ones I created, trying to portrait the ACC Honda, I suggest you to unzip the texture EXT_Lights_Colour_Yellow.dds inside the Honda skin folder of the car you're using.
I wasn't aware of this colour changes using SOL PPFilter, since I use "A3PP Beautiful PPfilter" as default PPfilter.

_Download link
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_evo_endurance_acc_rt_suzuka_14-1-121-1-28-53.jpg
thx:cheers:

Las Vegas Motor Speedway - 2016 Kobalt Tools 400 skin update

Since I´ve been there personally*in 2016 at the Kobalt 400 race it was a pleasure to edit the track to have the proper 2016 look.

* empty Magarita bottle
upload_2021-2-13_22-6-39.png

Here is the changelog:

- reworked all billboards to 2016 specs
- re-painted the safer barriers and concrete walls from yellow (after 2017) to pre-2017 to white
- reworked the score tower
- replaced all grass logos
- replaced all wall logos
- removed the ferris wheel via ext_config (included)**

Extract the file directly in your aa_lasvegas folder and enable the skin in CM.

** If you want to have the ferris wheel in any case back, just open up the ext_config.ini and change the line "IS_RENDERABLE" from 0 to 1 (last line).

upload_2021-2-13_21-59-9.png

upload_2021-2-13_21-59-42.png

upload_2021-2-13_22-0-22.png

upload_2021-2-13_22-0-39.png

upload_2021-2-13_22-1-29.png

Thanks again to @damone13x for the convert. A proper NH convert would be awesome mate!

Attachments

• aa_las_vegas_motor_speedway.rar.txt
    1 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Chivas Autoart Presents
2021 Happy Valentine's Day Mod Package
This is an exclusive mod for the Chivas Autoart, do not host to other websites. Mod is free to download and available to the public, if you bought this you have been ripped off.
100% FREE TO DOWNLOAD, NOT FOR SALE!
Donation Link: paypal.me/mjnko1988
Official Site:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/chivasautoartsgt
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/.../1MALevrxGxihpiG6P3uc.../view...
REQUIREMENTS:
- Assetto Corsa v1.16.3 (ALL Official DLCs)
- Custom Light Shader v0.1.72 or higher (WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IF NOT USING THE LATEST OR CSP IS NOT INSTALLED PROPERLY)
HEAVILY RECOMMENDED:
- Content Manager
- Sol 2.0 or higher
VERY IMPORTANT:
- (If any) Remove any previous versions of installed mods listed under the contents
INSTALLATION:
- Extract the "CONTENT" folders into your Assetto Corsa Main Directory.
IMPORTANT: Its important you have Custom Shaders Patch installed on your game or else not all functions will work including the Dashboard lights.
WARNING: This mod is HEAVILY DEPENDENT on Custom Shader Patch or these car mods will not work properly as intended.
CONTENT:
- 2013 GT500 Cars (Definitive Edition v5.0)
- 2013 Honda HSV-010GT GT500 Special Edition Cars (Definitive Edition v5.0)
- 1999 Nissan Skyline BNR34 JGTC GT500 (v0.5 BETA)
- 2003 Nissan Skyline BNR34 JGTC GT500 (v1.0)
VERY IMPORTANT:
- For the 2003 and 2013 GT500 Cars, its best to relearn how the cars perform in-game and remove any previous tuned presets you've made before continuing. The physics data have been overhauled completely.
CREDITS:
- Charles Sami Razon Amyouni (All 3D Model Port and Optimization, All Skin Livery Creator, 2013 SC430 Interior, 1999 BNR34 Interior)
- Tuan Nguyen (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 HSV-010GT, 2013 Lexus SC430)
- Paolo Matias (Original 3D Model Creator - 2013 Nissan GT-R R35)
- Keshon83 (Original 3D Model Creator - 1999 BNR34 GT500)
- Nektarios Paris Kritikos - 1999 BNR34 GT500 Accuracy Enhancements
- enkay74 - Real Team Driver Suits and Helmets
- Kunos Simulazioni - SC430 Engine Sounds
- United Racing Design - R35 Engine Sounds
- Mach77 - HSV-010GT Engine Sound for WEIDER DOME Special Edition
- AMA FMOD - 1999 BNR34 GT500 Engine Sounds
- Ales Ogrinc for heavily supporting Chivas Autoart!
- Batch LOD Generator by Kavoriken (Life Saver!)
- Microsoft - Simplygon, amazing staff and support!
- Michael Kitchens for supporting Chivas Autoart!
- Vinay Mistry for supporting Chivas Autoart!
Chivas Autoart Super GT Team Members:
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni
Vinay Mistry
Godspeed to all of us,
Charles Sami Razon Amyouni

View attachment 991324

Special thanks for the hard work, love 'em cars.

However, would you mind explaining the tires or rather the pressures those tires require?
With the Kunos default app, the tires always show as big time overinflated really. In older versions the hearder tires seemed to be somewhat alright but now I see that even with the hard tire choices.

Newcastle track (Australia)

I just did a test on the paid version Newcastle 500 by VRA (virtual australia racing).
Website here : http://virtualracingaustralia.com.au/index.php/newcastle-500-track/
it's a disaster with the AIs (12 to 20 cars same problems), huge colisions from the 1st corner once the race has been relaunched 5 or 6 times, it works but new colisions in some corners regardless of the mods and cars used except with the V8 Supercars !!! (Kunos versions or mods)
So I imagine that the AI Lines was made with the V8s I don't know ...
During the races, the AIs return to the pits after already 1 or 2 laps ... and hit the walls at the entrance to the pits so yellow flags ...
so for a paid version it's not fantastic !!!!
On the other hand in terms of graphics the track is really very beautiful !!! with a lot of decorative and realistic elements, very clean and imersive !

I also tested the free version 2019 updated here by shin96 with AI by kevink2 (Newcastle Street Circuit)
It is really much better because no bugs and collisions with AI but it is less beautiful but it's free so ...

I share with you some pictures of the colisions on the paid version and to compare the graphics.

does anyone want to work on AI files?
I can provide the track privately
these AI collision bugs are a real shame because the track is really beautiful !!!!

Newcastle 500 by VRA (paid version)
View attachment 991381

Newcastle Street Circuit (free mod)
View attachment 991382

collision bugs (kunos and mod car versions) on Newcastle 500 (paid mod) except with V8 Supercars
View attachment 991383
View attachment 991384

with V8 Supercars OK !!!
View attachment 991385
I've sent VRA an email asking when we can expect an update and mentioned the AI issues. I bet we won't get an answer :lol:

From Fecebook--not my mod.
Yes, I know, it's another Supra.

Steve Stirpe
Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

hmmtSponsS14oredh ·

UPDATED: Toyota Supra SP700 HP(700)+
Probably the most versatile Supra around, Bring it to the Drags, Track, Drift
adjusted the exhaust pipe glow
Adjustable Final Ratios for any track spec.
More controllable now, faster on any tracks.
Adjusted the clutch release, rpm limiter increased.
Rpm dial changed back for the sound.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10157584185676159&set=oa.954052554743804

Steve Stirpe

Mmaygtsu 2Spon8,sdfs sor2de019dneom ·
Toyota Supra SP700 HP(700)+ v1.3
https://mega.nz/file/r10yWSrZ...

Last edited:
Thank you! I think something is wrong with the 5th gear though, when I shift into 5th, the car loses speed and the engine starts rattling in a weird way..
The car didn't have a 5th gear.

Scroll up a few posts, they are on this page.
L
Ferrari 250 GT SWB 'SEFAC Hotrod' v0.8

View attachment 991341

https://mega.nz/file/QNclVSZS#93OBmlY68ZpkppBFWCD22blXa8HaOZ4ipYWWcHcpYi4

Please see change log for v0.8 listed below:
- Significant physics improvements to more accurately portray the SEFAC Hotrod
- Choice of FOUR and FIVE speed gearboxes added (change in gears pit menu - see read me)

-- **Edit note: To implement two gearboxes in the AC engine, the four speed has an invalid (neutral) fifth gear. Changing the ratios slider of the four speed in the GEARS menu in the pits will allow a higher top speed. See screenshots included in the extras folder. **

- Gear Ratios enhanced to give options for longer circuits
- Collider improvements
- Camera improvements (inc. dash cam)
- Wheel Blur improvements
- Brake light corrected
- Headlight tape now included on various liveries with option to add more as you wish
- New livery included for Chassis 2845 GT

Many Thanks to all those who have helped with this update, please see contributors in the read me, it wouldn't have been possible without them.

Give her a spin around Goodwood, Spa or Le Mans and enjoy the new physics.
Why have an 'invalid ' 5th gear? The car only had a 4spd. gearbox. Surely it is possible to accommodate exceptions of gearing in the final.ini file?

Last edited by a moderator:
To have both the 4 and 5 gearboxes available in setup, rather than making an entire new car, you need to disable 5th gear some how.

For different reasons I have had to do the same, in my case I made the redundant gear equal to the top gear. This was mostly for users using automatic shifting who may not be able to avoid using the redundant gear as the game will shift into it automatically.

I made these for @MisterWaffles, but didn't have time to test them B4 he got them. I just heard back from him and everythings is A-OK

new maps & outlines made using actual width option in CM
track JSON was edited with GPS co-ordinates that will put the marker on the circuit instead of to the left of it.

So enjoy

mondello - New AI UI, outlines, maps edited JSON for l1 & l2.rar 2.30 MB

https://mega.nz/file/60h03K6J#Ges3PvGw64G0_ej1hkFO9VY9a5H1-Pbp7ZLTfDXSa6Q

Back to a Reboot track that I need to finish :-)
Snagglepuss exit stage left (small).gif

Oh I loved this little touge. It took me all day to make this set of cams.
And more than 3 hours to be able to record a video without too many crashes in the walls lol. I don't have a wheel yet. So anyway here's the camtool for ROUTE TWISK.

I accidentally left my mic recording while making this, and couldn't be bothered redoing it. Oops. I had to try out your cams with a quick run in the LinkECU S14 drift car (a few mistakes, it's only my third time going up the track). They are great, thank you.

Last edited:
I tried the EVO Sprint as we speak and the rims are just fine (static or blurred rims). I used both v0.1.73 preview1 and v0.1.72
Could you try using the latest CSP version, please?

... yes I tried 1.72. then the EVO works ..... but at 1.72 I lose around 40 FPS! ..... it's not worth it to me .... then I'll just do without the EVO ... annoying but unavoidable. In spite of everything, my thanks for your efforts

It's a shame that I deleted the older version. that annoys me!

Last edited:

with 1.70 I also have 40 FPS less. And it is even worse with the EVO ... now you only see a black hole in the background of the rims. I will load the older version of the Honda again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, it would be possibile to create a RainFx config database for who are searching for it? I don't know if the best for this is to create a specifcal thread or what...what do you think about?

Newcastle track (Australia)

I just did a test on the paid version Newcastle 500 by VRA (virtual australia racing).
Website here : http://virtualracingaustralia.com.au/index.php/newcastle-500-track/
it's a disaster with the AIs (12 to 20 cars same problems), huge colisions from the 1st corner once the race has been relaunched 5 or 6 times, it works but new colisions in some corners regardless of the mods and cars used except with the V8 Supercars !!! (Kunos versions or mods)
So I imagine that the AI Lines was made with the V8s I don't know ...
During the races, the AIs return to the pits after already 1 or 2 laps ... and hit the walls at the entrance to the pits so yellow flags ...
so for a paid version it's not fantastic !!!!
On the other hand in terms of graphics the track is really very beautiful !!! with a lot of decorative and realistic elements, very clean and imersive !

I also tested the free version 2019 updated here by shin96 with AI by kevink2 (Newcastle Street Circuit)
It is really much better because no bugs and collisions with AI but it is less beautiful but it's free so ...

I share with you some pictures of the colisions on the paid version and to compare the graphics.

does anyone want to work on AI files?
I can provide the track privately
these AI collision bugs are a real shame because the track is really beautiful !!!!

Newcastle 500 by VRA (paid version)
View attachment 991381

Newcastle Street Circuit (free mod)
View attachment 991382

collision bugs (kunos and mod car versions) on Newcastle 500 (paid mod) except with V8 Supercars
View attachment 991383
View attachment 991384

with V8 Supercars OK !!!
View attachment 991385

Hi Claudio!

I only have the free version of Newcastle (vers. 0.1), but have checked the AI-line. The problem are the sidelines of the track (again). So I made new ones. Just copy them into the data folder of the track after removing the txt-ending. In addition I made an AI-hints file, forcing the AI to stay even further away from the track borders by 10% on each side. This should help with some racecars.

Please try this files with the paid version of the track and let me know, if it works.

Attachments

• side_r.csv.txt
    127.7 KB · Views: 31
  • side_l.csv.txt
    130.6 KB · Views: 31
  • ai_hints.ini.txt
    54 bytes · Views: 34
From Fecebook--not my mod.
Yes, I know, it's another Supra.

Steve Stirpe

hmmtSponsS14oredh ·

UPDATED: Toyota Supra SP700 HP(700)+
Probably the most versatile Supra around, Bring it to the Drags, Track, Drift
adjusted the exhaust pipe glow
Adjustable Final Ratios for any track spec.
More controllable now, faster on any tracks.
Adjusted the clutch release, rpm limiter increased.
Rpm dial changed back for the sound.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10157584185676159&set=oa.954052554743804

Steve Stirpe

Mmaygtsu 2Spon8,sdfs sor2de019dneom ·
Toyota Supra SP700 HP(700)+ v1.3
https://mega.nz/file/r10yWSrZ...

Excellent ! Many thanks !
The exhaust smoke effect adds sense of speed and I hope to see this effects implemented in the other assetto corsa mods.
Anyone interested in updating also (some of) the vanilla ac cars with the many wonderful csp features ?

Last edited:
To have both the 4 and 5 gearboxes available in setup, rather than making an entire new car, you need to disable 5th gear some how.

For different reasons I have had to do the same, in my case I made the redundant gear equal to the top gear. This was mostly for users using automatic shifting who may not be able to avoid using the redundant gear as the game will shift into it automatically.

Thanks for the tip, i'll do this for the next update. The SWB was homologated in 1962 to run a 5-speed prior to the GTO, although saw little use. Good to give the option.

Hi Claudio!

I only have the free version of Newcastle (vers. 0.1), but have checked the AI-line. The problem are the sidelines of the track (again). So I made new ones. Just copy them into the data folder of the track after removing the txt-ending. In addition I made an AI-hints file, forcing the AI to stay even further away from the track borders by 10% on each side. This should help with some racecars.

Please try this files with the paid version of the track and let me know, if it works.
Hi,
I tested with the 3 files but as it is not the same track the file side_r and the file side_l there is always the same problem and it is even worse many more accidents from the start of the races. On the other hand, with just the ai_hints.ini file, this already corrects the collisions of the AIs with the walls, they stay further away from the walls so we can drive. The last problem is that after 1 or 2 laps the AIs enter the pits.
I sent the track to GTPlanet modders and they will look.

with side_r and side_l files
newcastle1.JPG

Last edited:
try it, I haven't forgotten anything, but tests are needed. the only change from me, the width of the tires, 0.245 \ 0.335 from the ferrari f40 (which were registered in the Wack car), was replaced by the standard 0.205 \ 0.205 for the Wolf24h car. excess tire grip should disappear.
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/bxIwUN0OX0gygg
Thanks, but it tries to overwrite the original car which makes comparisons a little tricky.
Could you please upload it again as a new car? It doesn't take long.

A quick and easy way to duplicate a car:
1. Copy the folder of the car to be duplicated and paste it back into the same location (...assettocorsa/content/cars).
2. Rename the new car folder with an appropriate name. Never use capital letters and always keep the name length below 32 characters or car statistics will not be recorded. Also try to keep the name descriptive, maybe adding your own prefix so you can find it easily, eg mas_bmw_e30_325i.
3. Copy the sound from the old car (or from whatever car you want) to the new car using CM's 'replace sound' button on the CONTENT/cars screen. This saves you having to manually edit the lengthy sfx/GUIDs.txt file.
4. (Optional but useful) While on the CONTENT/cars screen in step 3, edit the name of the car at the top of the screen to whatever you want to call it, then hit 'save' at the bottom of the screen, and maybe change the skin to a different one to the doner car. This will make selecting the new car a little easier, otherwise you'd have two identical-looking cars next to each other in the car selection preview tiles.
5. Important: close and restart Content Manager before driving the new car so that it gets recognised as an independent vehicle.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back