Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,802 comments
Hi to all those who have the skillset to mod cars (I dont sadly :boggled: )
Is it possible to complete a couple of items on the GUE Toyoya S-FR Cup mod
  • Working wipers (Ive tried but i think the animation for the wipers is missing)
  • Gear shift driver animation (I managed to fix this )
Thanks in advance
Cozy61
Screenshot_gue_toyota_s-fr_cup_san_francisco_grid_14-1-121-17-13-48.jpg

Last edited:
dumb question but I swapped the power.lut/engine.ini and drivetrain.ini and it works great,performance of the car is much better however the AI still seems to be driving like before so my question is,do the AI use the engine swap or is there another file besides the power/engine/drivetrain they use for their engines?

To this day, were still having a huge riot in front of VirtuaSportsCars, the Youtube channel who won't share these cool car mods to the public. I swear if i see one of their videos, im gonna throw a molotov at their building.

The mods are ****. 3/4s of the mods you see on there probably barely have interior and sounds are garbage. They're literally just made to do comparison videos. If you want them, pony up the cash for the 3d models and implement them ingame yourself.

3 newb questions: What does that second slider at AI strength mean? For example 98% + 0.6
And is it possible in CM to do a negative ballast, which means I do a car lighter, for example -40 which should mean -40Kg?
The same with the restrictor? + 40 means 40HP less max engine power, -40 means 40HP more engine power?
Is it possible to set the max fuel for all the AI before a race?

Last edited:
The mods are ****. 3/4s of the mods you see on there probably barely have interior and sounds are garbage. They're literally just made to do comparison videos. If you want them, pony up the cash for the 3d models and implement them ingame yourself.

LOL just download the model from gamemodels and put it in game. it takes literally less than 30min to put a model in game if you disregard any quality.

To this day, were still having a huge riot in front of VirtuaSportsCars, the Youtube channel who won't share these cool car mods to the public. I swear if i see one of their videos, im gonna throw a molotov at their building.

and where is that Cyber Formula mod that you claim to exist?

No stupid, that's from Machine Hayabusa and not Cyber Formula GPX...
Oh im confused. There isn't any car & track mods that are ported from SF GPX SIN Vier...yet...

Since i do not have the game, im gonna have to wait.

Last edited:
Hello guys!
Here´s my subject for today: The only drag track that I know capable of recording times from a standing still (for testing cars) is this one on the link that I include in this post https://mega.nz/file/0eQH1AqT#66518h-a9kckr5mE8DWrHlVXu0YZ6EVh1pKkACrjt3s . The Nevada Dragstrip. But it has no cameras at all. My question/request is this. Can anyone make cameras for this track or, as an option, is there any fix to Kunos Drag Track in order to record times from standing still? Or any other track that you guys know of? Thanks in advance...
Screenshot_ad_porsche_carrera_gt_lm_dragway1_5-2-121-16-20-25.jpg

Last edited:
3 newb questions: What does that second slider at AI strength mean? For example 98% + 0.6
And is it possible in CM to do a negative ballast, which means I do a car lighter, for example -40 which should mean -40Kg?
The same with the restrictor? + 40 means 40HP less max engine power, -40 means 40HP more engine power?
Is it possible to set the max fuel for all the AI before a race?

- You can set the range of the AI strength of the field. With your example the slowest car will be 97.4% and the fastest 98.6%
- I never used ballast so I don't know exactly but I guess no. If you'd like to change car parameters there is an app Car Tuner (or you can do manually as well in the data folder).
- If you are using race weekend mode and let them drive they will learn the fuel usage. If you'd like to do quick races, and they are pitting too early, you can set the fuel consumption higher in fuel_cons.ini

Hello guys!
Here´s my subject for today: The only drag track that I know capable of recording times from a standing still (for testing cars) is this one on the link that I include in this post https://mega.nz/file/0eQH1AqT#66518h-a9kckr5mE8DWrHlVXu0YZ6EVh1pKkACrjt3s . The Nevada Dragstrip. But it has no cameras at all. My question/request is this. Can anyone make cameras for this track or, as an option, is there any fix to Kunos Drag Track in order to record times from standing still? Or any other track that you guys know of? Thanks in advance...View attachment 995692
I'm in a hurry to get back to the office, done a really quick one (not close to polished, sorry) but let me know what do you think and later I'll give it some love (camtool file) https://mega.nz/file/I8tjTQCY#wZkOQqgNv98l-3ab7W-jNap5MfBl87RJRVbPA6aBqLc

Hi guys.
I know that many of you don't like this car, m4 gt3, due to all the copyright history, but I like to drive it in the game and I would like to know how to correct the non-functioning of the wippers. someone can help me?? thanks to the whole community

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1613776428.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1613776428.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 52
Hello guys!
Here´s my subject for today: The only drag track that I know capable of recording times from a standing still (for testing cars) is this one on the link that I include in this post https://mega.nz/file/0eQH1AqT#66518h-a9kckr5mE8DWrHlVXu0YZ6EVh1pKkACrjt3s . The Nevada Dragstrip. But it has no cameras at all. My question/request is this. Can anyone make cameras for this track or, as an option, is there any fix to Kunos Drag Track in order to record times from standing still? Or any other track that you guys know of? Thanks in advance...View attachment 995692

Really nice looking 'track', can't seem to make replays work on it though, ATR's camtool didn't work for me either.

Nice to have a clear space to blast cars on though.

Nice, that's the best one out there but I can't get mine to work anymore. I started using windows gamebar and it's so crap. Tried OBS but that's a bit more of a mission to use.
Anyone know why shadowplay craps out?
Shadowplay has/had* a known bug with 32:9 HQ support. When you select 1440p it does not start recording anymore. You have to manually set it to 1080p and then it works again. So if you also have an UW monitor (e.g. Samsung C49RG90) this is probably the case for you.

*Recent weeks I have not tested anymore due to lack of time. So not sure if the most recent NVidia driver solved this?

Last edited:
Working on a new project...

My studio of three people are in the early stages of 3d modelling this beast of a car, the 1937 Mercedes Benz W25 Streamliner which won the 1937 Avus Grand Prix.

Future updates on the mod and eventually the links to the finished mod will all be posted on my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYAoJdnJnwUYsg9pl9PJDbQ

Also other vintage & classic cars are in the works if you love that kind of stuff... one from 1886... another from 1906... another from 1972...

Attachments

• Screenshot (252).png
    Screenshot (252).png
    41.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot (253).png
    Screenshot (253).png
    28.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot (254).png
    Screenshot (254).png
    32.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back