Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,089 comments
YONGCHENG INTERNATIONAL 2020 REWORKED PROJECT (Ningbo)

special thanks to @KevinK2 and @slider666 for this update
We need help making skins and animations for this track because there is great potential.

NEW version 0.9.3
Modders
@__EASY__
@TheRealCeeBee
@DaBaeda
@KevinK2
@pk3r72owns
@slider666
Beta testers
@macko68
@ClaudioWRC74

View attachment 1002817

View attachment 1002818

DOWNLOAD
https://mega.nz/file/BBw11YzY#LubNoPv2ZWG3k0xUwuCzzA8DQd8Am_rzbONAI6-GrQo
Is this still in beta like the version number says? There are still big issues with the trees. Lots of floaters (like, several metres off the ground), quite a few half buried in the ground, and the ones bursting through the cliff face create very weird shadows and make the cliff pulse like it's a living, breathing cliff monster.
I really do like this track and it's got great potential, but it really needs a little more TLC.
I believe there might be two kn5s in conflict with each other, the main track and the surrounding terrain? Not sure.

Screenshot_bacmono_yongcheng_7-4-121-10-29-21.jpg
Screenshot_bacmono_yongcheng_7-4-121-10-28-48.jpg

Last edited:

We need help making skins and animations for this track because there is great potential.
If you have any ideas for improvements to this track for graphics and other things we are interested in, I remind you that personally I can not do anything I am not even modder !!! ;)

NEW beta version 0.9.3
Modders
@__EASY__
@TheRealCeeBee
@DaBaeda
@KevinK2
@pk3r72owns
@slider666
Beta testers
@macko68
@ClaudioWRC74

View attachment 1002817

View attachment 1002818

DOWNLOAD

Is this still in beta like the version number says? There are still big issues with the trees. Lots of floaters (like, several metres off the ground), quite a few half buried in the ground, and the ones bursting through the cliff face create very weird shadows and make the cliff pulse like it's a living, breathing cliff monster.
I really do like this track and it's got great potential, but it really needs a little more TLC.
I believe there might be two kn5s in conflict with each other, the main track and the surrounding terrain? Not sure.

View attachment 1002819 View attachment 1002820

What @Masscot wrote + I have massive moving shadows all over the place, Z fighting on the bridge, armcos that go from bright to dark... :odd:

I've recorded a new pit_lane.ai for Sergio Loro's historic version of Watkins Glen "watkins_f3ct" to prevent the AI cars from crashing into the hay bales at the pit exit. Just remove .txt from the file and copy it to the "ai" folders of the track.

Hi, this might sound like a stupid question, but how do I remove the .txt from the file?

Alone on track ?
My system is not the most beefy (and running triple screens isn't helping either) but in practice mode I get 103.1 FPS AVG and a 69 MIN. So there is a definite FPS drop near the pits but - at least on my side - nothing really worrying. I can see it in the FPS numbers but it's not translating in stutter or visible lag.

Yes, alone on track - and it's the only one doing that. Ah well. Some things just happen ahah.

There isn't an alternative to Kyalami is it ? That track just destroys my FPS everytime - 49 max and as low as 35 when I'm near the pit buildings.

Howdy.

Be sure to use Summer or Winter (not 9hr) and try these presets (in the dry, and change the screen res as needed).
I'm also still using CSP 1.60 and Sol 1.6.2 (this combo still has raindrops available for windscreens).

My specs:
1050ti
I7 3770 16gb (although these were set when I had an I5 3470 and 12gb)
4K 60hz TV (hence locking frame rate at 63, so change if desired)

Attachments

• AcTools Content Manager.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Howdy.

Be sure to use Summer or Winter (not 9hr) and try these presets (in the dry, and change the screen res as needed).
I'm also still using CSP 1.60 and Sol 1.6.2 (this combo still has raindrops available for windscreens).

My specs:
1050ti
I7 3770 16gb (although these were set when I had an I5 3470 and 12gb)
4K 60hz TV (hence locking frame rate at 63, so change if desired)

What is the difference between the 3 layouts? I have tested all 3 and fps is almost identical give or take 1 or 2 fps. I manage 102 - 104 fps so no issues but just wondering.

Last edited:

If you have any ideas for improvements to this track for graphics and other things we are interested in, I remind you that personally I can not do anything I am not even modder !!! ;)

NEW beta version 0.9.3
Modders
@__EASY__
@TheRealCeeBee
@DaBaeda
@KevinK2
@pk3r72owns
@slider666
Beta testers
@macko68
@ClaudioWRC74

View attachment 1002817

View attachment 1002818

DOWNLOAD

Is that 2019 Nissan GT-R GT3 available or a private mod?

What is the difference between the 3 layouts? I have tested all 3 and fps is almost identical give or take 1 or 2 fps. I manage 102 - 104 fps so no issues but just wondering.
Howdy,
My (somewhat failing) memory tells me that the 9hr is supposed to have some extra goodies (mainly for night I believe), but I could be totally wrong about that; I don't really notice enough difference myself either (not in dry day settings with details stripped away so much anyway).
But just thought I'd mention it in case it helped.

Howdy,
My (somewhat failing) memory tells me that the 9hr is supposed to have some extra goodies (mainly for night I believe), but I could be totally wrong about that; I don't really notice enough difference myself either (not in dry day settings with details stripped away so much anyway).
But just thought I'd mention it in case it helped.
Thanks, as i said it's not affecting mines much at all. Amazing track though, in my top 3.

Yes, alone on track - and it's the only one doing that. Ah well. Some things just happen ahah.

I'm glad you bring this up, I tried it out for first time in a while and I have same issue FPS drops massively. Don't have any other issues with any other tracks so in same boat at moment. If I get round to it, I'll take some specific FPS readings and send over a message on the support chat of its RD download listing if it helps

Last edited:
I'm glad you bring this up, I tried it out for first time in a while and I have same issue FPS drops massively. Don't have any other issues with any other tracks so in same boat at moment. If I get round to it, I'll take some specific FPS readings and send over a message on the support chat of its RD download listing if it helps

No need. Turns out there's a new update coming this weekend, with all the optimisations desired...
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/kyalami-2016.175691/page-19

If anyone is into Supercars there is a new 3.2 version on https://v8scorsa.weebly.com/. Also 2021 liveries
No change log for 3.2 (even in the readme) but the wipers are working on the ZB and 'Stang so that's new.
Any idea what else they got beyond 3.1?

Last edited by a moderator:
--- Optical Lights for the Nissan 300ZX GTS Turbo IMSA GTO? ---

Hi - i want to use the 300ZX (editor "no one cares") for Le Mans (with LM skin).
Of course, IMSA cars didn't need lights in the sunny daylight races in us, but as a participant for le mans they did.
So how it' s possible to remove the front light blends/covers or creating the necessary light effects, if they shouldn't already be there?

You can already see the CSP headlight on the ground in the picture:

https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/1_9foatZZmLLNbGIL2hlpQkiuGN73KJHV=w1920-h989-iv1
view

And the skin folder data have a ext_config.ini with some entries like:

INCLUDE=common/no_popup_lights.ini ...and more...

Thx for some help!...

Last edited:
I've had this error lately, it freezes in the menu just when it says setting defaults. someone knows how to solve it .............................................. ..... someone has a spice se90c mod

Attachments

• 2021-04-07.png
    2021-04-07.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 56
  • spice.jpg
    spice.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 62
--- Optical Lights for the Nissan 300ZX GTS Turbo IMSA GTO? ---

Hi - i want to use the 300ZX (editor "no one cares") for Le Mans (with LM skin).
Of course, IMSA cars didn't need lights in the sunny daylight races in us, but as a participant for le mans they did.
So how it' s possible to remove the front light blends/covers or creating the necessary light effects, if they shouldn't already be there?

You can already see the CSP headlight on the ground in the picture:

https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/1_9foatZZmLLNbGIL2hlpQkiuGN73KJHV=w1920-h989-iv1
view

And the skin folder data have a ext_config.ini with some entries like:

INCLUDE=common/no_popup_lights.ini ...and more...

Thx for some help!...

there are alot of the IMSA cars that need headlights since they participated in both 24 hour races

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back