Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Thom Lee, Apr 28, 2014.
is there a list , with all race grids available for content manager ??
DDM physics is far better and accurate. It feels exactly like the real car. The Mugen Advance used ACR's Civic SI physics as based, which was more on the easy to drive side.
Yeah I noticed its easier to drive but FFB feels better to me.Gonna keep DDM's also hehe
Fun little track, thrashed the little Audi S1 around it for a few laps then did the sprint config for a bit, nice work!
can we have more normal front bumper?
Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately URD cars are not free anymore, back in the days i think they were.. And about the TS050 Hybrid 2017 do you have any website or link ? I definitely can't find it. Sorry for troubling you.
WTCR 2020 SKIN PACK (0.5)
WTCR 2018 v3.0 by Maki123 Delpinsky
New LODs for WTCR 3.0 pack (for better ingame performance)
TCR cars by The Rollovers (3 cars needed: tcr_alfa_romeo_giulietta_veloce, tcr_lync_co_03, tcr_renault_megane_rs)
That file contains NeilB1971's ALMS 2006-2013.cmpreset and Lemans 2007-2015 (24hrs).cmpreset. 17 files. I have not tested myself.
Does anyone know if there is rain_fx for Zwiss' Mid Ohio?
Chris hayes preview of "Sachenring" by Gunner333
It's only small, but its not the size that matters its how you drive it!
Cupra LEon TCR 2020 v 1.0
yes yes yes yes yes yes
Thanks for the info! Everything signed by TMM guys is a guarantee of top quality.
my 2017 season lemans is still missing the following cars: (these are folder names presumably)
I think this was the morgan? but no active links in it.
on the older seat leon tcr (made by shaun clarke) i had a skinpack that was based on the 2006 wtcc factory cars, can anyone port them over to the cupra?
great mod nontheless
Here's the Alpine: https://mega.nz/file/3SwRQaCL#hjHv3T0Z91NfF5lvuSXfHlDOS3ZZ642ZDVqRuM5UzPA
Can't help you with the others. I remember trying them, but I didn't keep them.
Does anyone know if this car got released?
thanks man if even just grid fillers is all good.
Here is the Gibson.
*groovy camera swirl with happy trumpets*
The Gibson (Assettoland) https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/gibson
Hi, Do you have a link where you can download this car?
Could you re upload the file please?
What do you think is more difficult, creating a LilSki/Johnr777 level track, or a Toprace/BK Studio/A3DR/RSS/Trawa/etc level car (3D modelling AND physics)
Has anyone driven the Pessio Garage Scorpion 1000 TC ?? Spa francorchamps, gear ratios for over 200 km / h, in reality the car struggles to reach 170 km / h
Procedural Grass Generator for tracks in Blender.
1. Download the attached file, rename to .blend
2. Import your terrain hide everything else, and join your terrain (ctrl-j)
3. EDITMODE>>A>>MESH>>MESH CLEANUP>>MERGE BY DISTANCE
4. Delete any existing UV groups, set view to top, create new UV MAP from VIEW
5. In Shader view port highlight track, select material "Procedural Grass"
6. Poke a stick at the values for "scale" you can find, and drag the yellow green values.
7. Results are procedural and will vary as you slide,
Less voronoi scale
More voronoi scale
8. mix result with the final MIX to vary from lush to deader grass.
Less MIX == More Brown is mixed in
9. Set view to top if you have changed it, in output properties set output to 2K, 4K, 8K, whatever blows your hair back.
10. SPACEBAR and search for align camera to view.
11. Lock camera to view and zoom till texture is touching or slightly overlapping camera FOV,
in ycles, find FILM and set the transparency flag to true.
12. Hit render (F12), and save as PNG. Convert the PNG to DDS
13. Remove the procedural material from your track object.
14 Create a new material from image file, navigate to your dds, and UV map.
If all went well you should get this
and finally setup some grassfx, and tone the colours to your choice, no more repeating grass pattern tiles, no matter har far you can see it in the distance! I went with more subtle variation for these shots. (more scale in noise and voronoi)
Yes, easy to change in CM, to be clear I do not have an issue, I am just curious and asked those responsable for the mod on why they elected not to use the name of the track.
I also like to mention, I particularly like to race on that track, I enjoy the quality of the road mesh and the flow.
Discovering new real tracks is one the many treat I appreciate with AC.